PDA

View Full Version : how bella bellucci seems so sad in Cam4???

amofemboy
08-08-2011, 06:22 AM
no a beautyful like her without a smile is a shot to my heart!!
please make a petition so she welcome any people in her chat room with her marvellous smile!!!

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Bella don't go for fancy talk. Throw a sack over her, drag her away for 2 weeks, then return her to the OC. The villagers will reject her then she's all yours. That's how my grandparents met long ago in Western Russia.

amofemboy
08-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Bella don't go for fancy talk. Throw a sack over her, drag her away for 2 weeks, then return her to the OC. The villagers will reject her then she's all yours. That's how my grandparents met long ago in Western Russia.

sure Dino but is a sin that his marvellous smile isn't saw in a chat(naturally people on cam4 want to see other from her....but the world is beautiful because different

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 07:03 AM
sure Dino but is a sin that his marvellous smile isn't saw in a chat(naturally people on cam4 want to see other from her....but the world is beautiful because different

uh... what?

Bend her over and fuck her! Wipe your cock on the drapes after then leave! It's OK! She likes it!

One last thing... she charges.

teegeelover
08-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Dino, thanks for the laugh. I just sprayed my monitor with iced tea I laughed so hard.

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Umm guys? I'm not sad. I'm just fucking stooooooooned! :lol:

~BB~

amofemboy
08-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Umm guys? I'm not sad. I'm just fucking stooooooooned! :lol:

~BB~

bella you are so sexy so marvellous that is impossible believe you are only stooned!!!

i http://www.fotoamore.it/gif-animate/cuore-pulsante.gif you

uh... what?

Bend her over and fuck her! Wipe your cock on the drapes after then leave! It's OK! She likes it!

One last thing... she charges.

intersting theory Dino there is one problem italy is more far from she is...until i arrive here she maybe discharge....naturally i can clean or llike says elio(one italian singer)...."i can put broom in my ass and clean her room"

all for her

russtafa
08-08-2011, 12:17 PM
don't know about sad.weird maybe

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 12:22 PM
don't know about sad.weird maybe

:lol:

~BB~

Jericho
08-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Never looks sad when i've seen here on cam4 :shrug