PDA

View Full Version : Do all TG's feel this way?

smartsense
08-08-2011, 03:36 AM
I recently got into an argument with my girlfriend whom is a tg. It started because she asked me " How many other TS have sucked off?". I honestly answered 3 or 4 to which she completely flipped shit on me. Now keep in mind I'm 25 now, and my first experience with one was at 19. Also she loves when I go down on her, but she was so mad at me for my decisions. I was so confused because it was like she wanted me to feel ashamed about my past(which I dont). All the girls I did that with were passable and I would mind being with in public. She goes on to say that what if she knows one of the people or they see us in public blah blah blah. I ended up talking about the flip side of that coin saying what about the guys you've been with and such. She yells " Because only faggots suck dick!! And I think your're a fucking faggot now!" and she went into the other room. I felt hurt more than anything because I care for and I love her too. Further realizing auguring would only hurt the situation I just left and went home. A week goes by and I havent called but she called me apologizing and what not but I'm still unable to get over what she said. What should I do?

Str8mlover4TS
08-08-2011, 03:48 AM
If you truly care for and love her, no pun intended, but just "suck it up", call her back and accept her apology. What she said, she said in the heat of an arguement. But make it clear to her that it was hurtful to you.

smartsense
08-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Thanks for that.

I just feel like whenever I look into eyes now that is all she will see in me.

Wendy Summers
08-08-2011, 03:57 AM
All tg's is a bad way to put it. Not all of us have that baggage, but many do. There's such a desire distance ourselves from anything related to our former lives as males, that anything which calls back to that can trigger negative emotions... sounds like she may have just been in a bad place and lashed out because of it.

TempestTS
08-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Sounds like its HER insecurity thats not the problem you dont seem to have any issues... if she's that uptight about the fact that you have been with other TS and she "Might" know one of them who would know that you like performing oral... so fucking what! Thats no reason to flip out on you for something that she obviously liked up until she started worrying about her own self image and what others might think... apologies aside if she until she can be comfortable with herself shes never going to be comfortable with you.

Str8mlover4TS
08-08-2011, 03:58 AM
You need to clear the air with her and tell her that.

Or just do her doggie from now on. :fuckin:

Str8mlover4TS
08-08-2011, 04:00 AM
All tg's is a bad way to put it. Not all of us have that baggage, but many do. There's such a desire distance ourselves from anything related to our former lives as males, that anything which calls back to that can trigger negative emotions... sounds like she may have just been in a bad place and lashed out because of it.

Sounds like its HER insecurity thats not the problem you dont seem to have any issues... if she's that uptight about the fact that you have been with other TS and she "Might" know one of them who would know that you like performing oral... so fucking what! Thats no reason to flip out on you for something that she obviously liked up until she started worrying about her own self image and what others might think... apologies aside if she until she can be comfortable with herself shes never going to be comfortable with you.

:iagree:

smartsense
08-08-2011, 04:10 AM
I appreciate the feedback guys.

Yeah you're right Wendy Summers I should have said that differently, lol. I should have said How do TG feel about recieving oral? Good or Bad? Or something like that.

TempestTS you hit the nail on the coffin!! That's what I was starting to think and you pulled it from my brain.

smartsense
08-08-2011, 04:13 AM
You need to clear the air with her and tell her that.

Or just do her doggie from now on. :fuckin:
That made me chuckle.

Hebrew Hammer
08-08-2011, 04:47 AM
I'm pretty sure the more dick you suck the crazier you get. It would certainly explain why almost every partner I've had was certifiable regardless of whether they were gg's, guys, or tg's. That or I need to stop picking up my dates from the loony bin.

As far as useful advice I've only been with 2 tg's and they were both one night stands so I've got nothing.

Jackal
08-08-2011, 05:07 AM
If the apology is legitimate, then accept it and move on...have you ever said anything mean in the heat of an argument to a woman?

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 05:30 AM
Yes they're all like that. I've got many ts friends here in LA. They're all the same. I think you should just find another chick to fuck.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 05:45 AM
A lot of tgirls seem to want to avoid reality which makes them unpleasent and uneasy to be around with...and why i also tend to get into arguements with them online lol

Devilboy
08-08-2011, 05:45 AM
I recently got into an argument with my girlfriend whom is a tg. It started because she asked me " How many other TS have sucked off?". I honestly answered 3 or 4 to which she completely flipped shit on me. Now keep in mind I'm 25 now, and my first experience with one was at 19. Also she loves when I go down on her, but she was so mad at me for my decisions. I was so confused because it was like she wanted me to feel ashamed about my past(which I dont). All the girls I did that with were passable and I would mind being with in public. She goes on to say that what if she knows one of the people or they see us in public blah blah blah. I ended up talking about the flip side of that coin saying what about the guys you've been with and such. She yells " Because only faggots suck dick!! And I think your're a fucking faggot now!" and she went into the other room. I felt hurt more than anything because I care for and I love her too. Further realizing auguring would only hurt the situation I just left and went home. A week goes by and I havent called but she called me apologizing and what not but I'm still
unable to get over what she said. What should I do?

Sounds like the guy asking his GG girlfriend how many guys she's been with and she says 63.....he flips b/c he's been with 3 other girls and he is insecure....it all revolves around insecurity. If you suck her dick it's ok but if you suck another girls you're a fag.......?........really? This sounds like her insecurities.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Or just dont date guys that suck dick if you cant handle it...

I once had a 'tgirlfriend" that instantly broke all contact with me when i said i wanted to accept myself as a ts lol

TempestTS
08-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Yes they're all like that. I've got many ts friends here in LA. They're all the same. I think you should just find another chick to fuck.

Bullshit. We are not all insecure about our sexuality, our identity or our bodies. Generalizing like that just because you might know some that are just shows how much you have yet to learn about damn near everything.

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Bullshit. We are not all insecure about our sexuality, our identity or our bodies. Generalizing like that just because you might know some that are just shows how much you have yet to learn about damn near everything.

Wrong

TempestTS
08-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Wrong

So your telling me that because Im a TS I must be insecure and worried about how the world sees me and how worried I must be about how Im precieved or treated by guys I have sex with...

WTF... you really must be dumber than dirt to try to tell me how I feel. You think Im somehow unique or alone in being a self confident TS woman?

Your not even worth my time to abuse, I wouldnt want to waste good suffering on the terminally brain dead.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 06:31 AM
So your telling me that because Im a TS I must be insecure and worried about how the world sees me and how worried I must be about how Im precieved or treated by guys I have sex with...

WTF... you really must be dumber than dirt to try to tell me how I feel. You think Im somehow unique or alone in being a self confident TS woman?

Your not even worth my time to abuse, I wouldnt want to waste good suffering on the terminally brain dead.
He's easy to figure out. But, once you do, he'll randomly troll you. He's the forum's saddest, most insignificant troll. lol

TempestTS
08-08-2011, 06:40 AM
He's easy to figure out. But, once you do, he'll randomly troll you. He's the forum's saddest, most insignificant troll. lol

Yeah but somebody really needs to invent a long distance staple gun... I find they can work wonders for his type of attitude adjustment.

Loving the look you have going in your new photo sets BTW...

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Yeah but somebody really needs to invent a long distance staple gun... I find they can work wonders for his type of attitude adjustment.

Loving the look you have going in your new photo sets BTW...
Thanks. I talked to E the other day. Definitely very cool to have you there. xo

Mz.Brownsugah
08-08-2011, 07:08 AM
Of course not all girls feel the same. That would be like assuming that everyone who sucks dick is a Faggot, right?.

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 07:57 AM

You're the joke of HA. Nobody here likes you.

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 08:00 AM

No need for name calling. The truth hurts sometime doesn't it.

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 08:03 AM
I do..:party:

Sure you do...

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 08:04 AM
lol He's soooo angry. Must suck being him. lol

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 08:09 AM
lol He's soooo angry. Must suck being him. lol

Hahaha@ you calling me angry. You argue with everybody on here. Please just go off yourself already.

TempestTS
08-08-2011, 08:13 AM
No need for name calling. The truth hurts sometime doesn't it.

Wow this guy doesn't even realize that I didnt call him names...

Usually I try to have a bit of empathy and understanding for the lesser fortunate but I don't even think I could come close in this case without a lobotomy.

A term that suddenly comes to mind --- Squid Bait
Happy Sailing there Popeye... lol

smartsense
08-08-2011, 08:23 AM
After a couple of drinks and a little reefer I've decided to accept the apology and just try to move past it because I love her and I want to see where this goes.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

TempestTS
08-08-2011, 08:33 AM
After a couple of drinks and a little reefer I've decided to accept the apology and just try to move past it because I love her and I want to see where this goes.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Ahhh nothing like coming to a good solid decision through the use of drugs and alcohol... those are always the best ones I've heard.

Well I wish you luck and I hope that arrives at the point where she can love herself because without that loving someone else is usually a unsuccessful venture.

smartsense
08-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Ahhh nothing like coming to a good solid decision through the use of drugs and alcohol... those are always the best ones I've heard.

Well I wish you luck and I hope that arrives at the point where she can love herself because without that loving someone else is usually a unsuccessful venture.

Haha I guess it just helped me forget about my emotions and just think. And I appreciate the good wishes.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Of course not all girls feel the same. That would be like assuming that everyone who sucks dick is a Faggot, right?.

Ehm ? :) yeah coz it would mostly be true lol

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Wow this guy doesn't even realize that I didnt call him names...

Usually I try to have a bit of empathy and understanding for the lesser fortunate but I don't even think I could come close in this case without a lobotomy.

A term that suddenly comes to mind --- Squid Bait
Happy Sailing there Popeye... lol

Learn how to read dumb tranny

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Sounds like insecurity to me.........

She probably worries you find the past girls hotter etc

CaliBoy951
08-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Tell her to "build a bridge and get over it"! I never undstood people that freak out about somebody's past...it was before you met them.
I would have asked her if that is how she treats you when you are honest with her. Make sure she understands that her actions determine what you say and do.

Personally, I would be done. Nothing worse then insecurities!!!

giovanni_hotel
08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Why even reply?? LG is funny sometimes but not when it comes to Nicki.
He's obsessed with her in a bad way.

About the OP, that sucks. But what can you do??
TGs IMO will have 10x the emotional baggage any GG has.

But damn, for a guy to get over his own psychological hangups about going down on a TG, at least for me it was, then have that TG drop the 'faggot' card....that would seriously fuck with my head.

It may not be spontaneous, but it helps to clear up what a girl likes/doesn't like before going with the flow.

If you go down on a GG or eat her ass out, she may not like it, but she's not going to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Its not only an insecurity...its also a matter of trust...if you dated tgirls to give them head...instead of ocasionally falling for a tgirl and please her that way coz you dont mind...there is a subtle but important difference...

The only way i know to solve this is to convince her why you like her and make her feel more feminine...

Its always the girls fault in most your eyes...

But you never wanted an honest answer anyway

giovanni_hotel
08-08-2011, 06:40 PM
It's obvious he wasn't with her only 'to give her head'. She just had hang-ups about it.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 07:06 PM
It's obvious he wasn't with her only 'to her head'. She just had hang-ups about it.

It might not be as obvious to her, as it is to you.
And its like you guys expect us to be -shemale robots- without feelings, instead of woman.

giovanni_hotel
08-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Most women don't get bent from being sexually intimate with their significant others.

You have to love yourself before you can expect someone else to do so.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 08:31 PM
It's obvious he wasn't with her only 'to give her head'. She just had hang-ups about it.

Most women don't get bent from being sexually intimate with their significant others.

You have to love yourself before you can expect someone else to do so.

Jeeeez dont you understand that for tswoman this is more complicated...
You know for this reason twoman avoid Cockhounds...
Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that.it has nothing to do with loving yourself...would you ask a girl with burn marks to love her burn marks ????
Would you like to give her the feeling that her burm marks are the reason you are dating her ?
Try look in the mirror for once for heavens sake, tslovers !

I cant believe all of you guys are this dumb, sorry.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 08:37 PM
You know you tslovers start to make me believe you are dating ts coz you hopelessly fail in dating normal woman !!""!

giovanni_hotel
08-08-2011, 09:16 PM
If you're TG and you equate your penis to a disfigurement on par with a burn victim survivor with half their face melted off, if it causes you that much emotional distress, WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SEEKING OUT INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN??

All I'm saying is if you are TG, you have to learn to accept who and where you are in your life at present, and can't expect others to go around knowing where all your insecurities are buried.

If you have problems with certain parts of your body, that's YOUR problem, not your partner's.

All this bitching and bellyaching reminds me of GGs who only want to fuck with the lights off, or don't want you to touch their stomachs because it jiggles too much.

SO live as a hermit, a shut in, an ascetic.

But don't unleash you're mental problems on the world until you've resolved them for yourself.

BigBlackMan
08-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Why even reply?? LG is funny sometimes but not when it comes to Nicki.
He's obsessed with her in a bad way.

About the OP, that sucks. But what can you do??
TGs IMO will have 10x the emotional baggage any GG has.

But damn, for a guy to get over his own psychological hangups about going down on a TG, at least for me it was, then have that TG drop the 'faggot' card....that would seriously fuck with my head.

It may not be spontaneous, but it helps to clear up what a girl likes/doesn't like before going with the flow.

If you go down on a GG or eat her ass out, she may not like it, but she's not going to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

You need help

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 10:11 PM
If you're TG and you equate your penis to a disfigurement on par with a burn victim survivor with half their face melted off, if it causes you that much emotional distress, WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SEEKING OUT INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN??

All I'm saying is if you are TG, you have to learn to accept who and where you are in your life at present, and can't expect others to go around knowing where all your insecurities are buried.
I
If you have problems with certain parts of your body, that's YOUR problem, not your partner's.

All this bitching and bellyaching reminds me of GGs who only want to fuck with the lights off, or don't want you to touch their stomachs because it jiggles too much.

SO live as a hermit, a shut in, an ascetic.

But don't unleash you're mental problems on the world until you've resolved them for yourself.

I date guys and never had any problem but thats coz i avoid them by dating the right guy with whom i would feel comfortable with my penis...im a ver easy going irl actually...its just guys like you that lack all understanding of the feelings of tgirls that never cease to amaze me...
You guys never once self reflect on your own actions and desires

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 10:15 PM
And coming from someone thats says that a tgirl who would call you a faggot for sucking her cock seriously would fuck up your head...its you who has the mental problem here...the mindfuck most ts woman go through will make you cry like a little puppy !!!

And this folks, is why i only date intelligent men...

giovanni_hotel
08-09-2011, 01:11 AM
And coming from someone thats says that a tgirl who would call you a faggot for sucking her cock seriously would fuck up your head...its you who has the mental problem here...the mindfuck most ts woman go through will make you cry like a little puppy !!!

And this folks, is why i only date intelligent men...

Read what the OP wrote, oh wise one.

She was fine with him going down on HER, but when she found out he'd given head before to other people before he'd ever met her, that's when his GF called him a FAG.

If a TG is willing and allows you to blow her, and afterwards after apparently enjoying the experience tries to insult me to my core, that's fucked up, hurtful and yeah would fuck with my head.

Many TGs aren't just transitioning physically, it's the mental part too often they take for granted but act like everything is fine.
If I personally had that kind of baggage I was still dealing with, I wouldn't unleash myself on an unsuspecting public.

You haven't said one thing Birgitta that refutes what I've said, except rant on about your usual slings and arrows.

His GF freaked out because she wasn't his first blowjob.
That's mental.

giovanni_hotel
08-09-2011, 01:14 AM
You need help

Welcome to HA, new guy.

BTW, your three word pithy reply said absolutely NOTHING.
Need help?? About what??? From you??
Birgitta??

Don't think so.

tsnajwa
08-09-2011, 01:26 AM
His GF freaked out because she wasn't his first blowjob.
That's mental.

personally that would just make me uncomfortable because tgirls are rare.. 3 or 4 is kind of a high number to me, and I would feel just like a fetish to him if I werein her shoes, but that's just me... No need to freak out and call him names though.. but it does seem kindof like chaser guy

giovanni_hotel
08-09-2011, 02:20 AM
personally that would just make me uncomfortable because tgirls are rare.. 3 or 4 is kind of a high number to me, and I would feel just like a fetish to him if I werein her shoes, but that's just me... No need to freak out and call him names though.. but it does seem kindof like chaser guy

Whatever. I don't remember if he told her he'd given BJs to other tgirls or men. If he told her it was other men, maybe I could understand her apprehension.

Not to generalize, but I think it would benefit both trans women and the men they are involved with to stay focused on the PRESENT, each other, and not get caught up in doing an audit on their former sex life before getting involved with you.

Judge that person on how they are when they're with YOU, and things are more focused in a positive direction and less complicated.

Too many girls seem to want to be validated about their identity by their partners, which is just the wrong way to look at a relationship.

Who and what you are shouldn't be determined by the person you're sleeping with.
I know it's human nature and we all do this to an extent, but that doesn't make it right.

It's a different kind of guy who gets involved with a TG female. Either he's a man who is willing to acknowledge his basic attraction to trans-women and explore it, or he's a guy who's had previous 'non-traditional' sexual experiences and is simply more open to having a relationship with a trans female.

WHether he's 'man enough' for you is something you have to decide on your own, but don't beat the guy up for simply having oral sex with you.

It can't be okay for him to go down on you, then be a crime when you find out you weren't his first.

smartsense
08-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Whatever. I don't remember if he told her he'd given BJs to other tgirls or men. If he told her it was other men, maybe I could understand her apprehension.

Not to generalize, but I think it would benefit both trans women and the men they are involved with to stay focused on the PRESENT, each other, and not get caught up in doing an audit on their former sex life before getting involved with you.

Judge that person on how they are when they're with YOU, and things are more focused in a positive direction and less complicated.

Too many girls seem to want to be validated about their identity by their partners, which is just the wrong way to look at a relationship.

Who and what you are shouldn't be determined by the person you're sleeping with.
I know it's human nature and we all do this to an extent, but that doesn't make it right.

It's a different kind of guy who gets involved with a TG female. Either he's a man who is willing to acknowledge his basic attraction to trans-women and explore it, or he's a guy who's had previous 'non-traditional' sexual experiences and is simply more open to having a relationship with a trans female.

WHether he's 'man enough' for you is something you have to decide on your own, but don't beat the guy up for simply having oral sex with you.

It can't be okay for him to go down on you, then be a crime when you find out you weren't his first.

Well put. And yes the experiences were with other TG's over a 6 year period. Also to put it out there I am the type of man that has acknowledged my attraction to trans women.

tsnajwa
08-09-2011, 04:46 AM

you totally missed my point and got all defensive..
Personally I never ask question about a partners past relationships because I'd just rather not know, and always be safe. But I said as a transgirl I would personally feel uncomfortable with a guy who is with several other transgirls because we are rare and you have to actively go out and seek us, which gives me a red flag that I am seen as a fetish to him... But I also said it was uncalled for for her to freak out on him and call him names..
Do you understand my concern would be?

giovanni_hotel
08-09-2011, 05:27 AM
Got it, tsnajwa.

BTW, I didn't mean a dude who's seeing you and several other TGs at the same time. That's stress unless it's not much of a relationship.

Agree with trans-chicks being rare and hard as hell to meet IRL casually.

Wish there was something like speed dating for TGs and admirers!!lol

Devilboy
08-09-2011, 05:42 AM
you totally missed my point and got all defensive..
Personally I never ask question about a partners past relationships because I'd just rather not know, and always be safe. But I said as a transgirl I would personally feel uncomfortable with a guy who is with several other transgirls because we are rare and you have to actively go out and seek us, which gives me a red flag that I am seen as a fetish to him... But I also said it was uncalled for for her to freak out on him and call him names..
Do you understand my concern would be?

By saying you'd feel uncomfortable with a guy that had previous TG relationships, you are unfairly judging the individual. There are guys that prefer blondes, red heads, big boobs, short, tall, TGs.....it doesn't have to be a fetish....people just like what they like. If they like TGs so be it.

I have run the gamut in terms of appearance but I am mostly attracted to darker features, shapely, plump lips, etc.....I just like what I like.

Don't kill a guy because he's more comfortable with TGs.