PDA

View Full Version : Erections and what to do with them :)

Birgitta
08-07-2011, 04:36 PM
hi i have a question for the girls...
I never do tuck myself..its not really needed since im not that big and never got into trouble coz of it....and i would not know how to, tried a couple of times...
But when aroused of course that does change...it does not really happen to me in public but it could if i started kissing !

did you girls ever get in trouble coz of that?
I heard there is special underwear that can prevent this...?

I love it how this makes me sound like an amateur transvestie lol :)

Erika1487
08-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I never do tuck myself..its not really needed since im not that big and never got into trouble coz of it....and i would not know how to, tried a couple of times...
But when aroused of course that does change...it does not really happen to me in public but it could if i started kissing !

I tuck on occasion but not all the time. Well to be honest hun it depends if your a "Hanger or a Grower" I am a grower so it is easy for me to tuck others that are "hangers" have a harder time (pardon the pun) tucking. There are may "Gaffs" that are built for the job, but I find a tight fitting pair of panties pulled tight works fine.

tsnajwa
08-08-2011, 05:52 AM
Not to be rude but yes it does soun like a very 'amateur' question to ask.. I could not answer you question because i rarely rarrrely get errections <3 hormones. and also because how to tuck is pretty common knowledge..

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 05:59 AM
Not to be rude but yes it does soun like a very 'amateur' question to ask.. I could not answer you question because i rarely rarrrely get errections <3 hormones. and also because how to tuck is pretty common knowledge..

I tried it a few times, and i cant do it ...?

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 06:41 AM
I tried it a few times, and i cant do it ...?
That's because YOU ARE NOT A TRANSSEXUAL. Any TS with a brain, who wants to live in this world, figures out how to tuck.

Mz.Brownsugah
08-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Never tried it myself, but I hear duct tape works.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
That's because YOU ARE NOT A TRANSSEXUAL. Any TS with a brain, who wants to live in this world, figures out how to tuck.

Yep, i fail at being a ts again lol
I always wear long skirts so usually it is no problem but still....

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Yep, i fail at being a ts again lol
I always wear long skirts so usually it is no problem but still....
Even when you go swimming?

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:16 PM

Ha ha, Brigitta, yes that is a beginner question, tgirl 101 class in school. But if your are small and had no problems then yes you would have no reason to hide your naughty bits. But even if one doesn't tuck they usually have experience from talking to other tgirls.

The best thing to do the next time you are kissing is to have a picture of this guy in your head, that should prevent an erection.

http://www.christopherwahl.com/files/gimgs/26_1henrykissenger.jpg

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Even when you go swimming?

I never go swimming.... And there are more things i dont feel comfortable doing since i live as a transwoman

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Ha ha, Brigitta, yes that is a beginner question, tgirl 101 class in school. But if your are small and had no problems then yes you would have no reason to hide your naughty bits. But even if one doesn't tuck they usually have experience from talking to other tgirls.

The best thing to do the next time you are kissing is to have a picture of this guy in your head, that should prevent an erection.

http://www.christopherwahl.com/files/gimgs/26_1henrykissenger.jpg

Hahaha !

well i couldnt really manage to hide my testicals in my body...and what to do with the rest...im way to small to flip it all backwards...i just decided it was pointless...
Ey and isnt it a good thing for our emancipation NOT to tuck ?
Lol

LibertyHarkness
08-08-2011, 03:21 PM
cellotape it to your thigh :)

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:31 PM

This sounds so uncomfortable...
:)

LibertyHarkness
08-08-2011, 03:35 PM
hah dunno not tried it myself .. i dont bother to tuck ...i just wear incredibly small thongs or panties .. to hold it all in and underneath :)

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
hah dunno not tried it myself .. i dont bother to tuck ...i just wear incredibly small thongs or panties .. to hold it all in and underneath :)

yes i do so too ! But when there is a hard wind that blows my skirt tight to my body i am worried a times ! :)

Prospero
08-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I met a transexual woman in her fifties once in Scotland who had been a naval seaman and started the process of transition late in life. She was about s masculine as you could possibiy imagine. Her wife was very supportive and they used to go to a local swimming pool. it emptied the pool. People refused to be in the same space as her. She proudly and without fear didn't try to disguise her roots or her direction of travel. We also went to a pub with them and the landlord threw us all out because he said he didn't want "deviants" like that. Brave woman.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:08 PM
I met a transexual woman in her fifties once in Scotland who had been a naval seaman and started the process of transition late in life. She was about s masculine as you could possibiy imagine. Her wife was very supportive and they used to go to a local swimming pool. it emptied the pool. People refused to be in the same space as her. She proudly and without fear didn't try to disguise her roots or her direction of travel. We also went to a pub with them and the landlord threw us all out because he said he didn't want "deviants" like that. Brave woman.

Brave man...coz such a thing can only be accomplished with a male ego.

LibertyHarkness
08-08-2011, 04:10 PM
i couldnt give a rats ass if my cock bulge shows at times .. why should i be ashamed or embarrassed we are what we are ...human beings ..i have been around many people in leggins with a slight bulge and no one said a thing to me,, they probably didnt even see it lol as i was moving around so fast :)

Prospero
08-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Birgitta - she was a transexual... thus a woman.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Brave man...coz such a thing can only be accomplished with a male ego.

"man enough to be a woman "

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Birgitta - she was a transexual... thus a woman.

I define woman very differently, just like the term "straight".

Personally i believe a lot if not the majority of ts woman, arent woman...

Prospero
Now isn't that a slightly offensive remark? How about woman enough to be a woman. It suggests an innate superiority of the male gender otherwise. I think?

Birgitta
i couldnt give a rats ass if my cock bulge shows at times .. why should i be ashamed or embarrassed we are what we are ...human beings ..i have been around many people in leggins with a slight bulge and no one said a thing to me,, they probably didnt even see it lol as i was moving around so fast :)

Haha, like that attitude !

LibertyHarkness
08-08-2011, 04:17 PM
fortune favours the bold and confidence is king in my book :) confidence is the most giveaway/attention drawer i find or lack of it in people ..

i have seen many people walk about hiding their head etc , i know as i used to do it myself when i started out transitioning ...now i just hold head up and ROARRRRRRR at people

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Now isn't that a slightly offensive remark? How about woman enough to be a woman. It suggests an innate superiority of the male gender otherwise. I think?

No what it suggests is that to live your life as a normal male you have to be psychologically male...and to transition like that you are doing so with a male ego...if he really was a woman he would not have been able to live the life he did.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:19 PM
fortune favours the bold and confidence is king in my book :) confidence is the most giveaway/attention drawer i find or lack of it in people ..

i have seen many people walk about hiding their head etc , i know as i used to do it myself when i started out transitioning ...now i just hold head up and ROARRRRRRR at people

Thats the spirit ! :)

Prospero
08-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
fortune favours the bold and confidence is king in my book confidence is the most giveaway/attention drawer i find or lack of it in people ..

Say it out loud Libby.... yeah!

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:23 PM

Besides it becomes annoying after a while when i keep hearin people to be so suprised i have such a feminine character...coz they met a tranny that was so masculine they could not believe them to be true woman...and in my opinion thats because they arent.

Prospero
08-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Isn't it an inner thing. I mean this woman was very ugly. No one would look at her and be attracted. But she was utterly focused and wholly a woman (in her soul - she told me) and had always felt that, but the career she had chosen had made it impossible for her to realise this until this late point in her life. Surely femininity in looks or demeanour are not the measure of your true gender identity? You don't have to be cute? I had great respect for her because her journey to her real self was an even harder one that for the pretty post-op girls here who post often - and whose bodues are great to look upon. Or am I profoundly wrong here

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Isn't it an inner thing. I mean this woman was very ugly. No one would look at her and be attracted. But she was utterly focused and wholly a woman (in her soul - she told me) and had always felt that, but the career she had chosen had made it impossible for her to realise this until this late point in her life. Surely femininity in looks or demeanour are not the measure of your true gender identity? You don't have to be cute? I had great respect for her because her journey to her real self was an even harder one that for the pretty post-op girls here who post often - and whose bodues are great to look upon. Or am I profoundly wrong here

I think you are. I dont believe it to be psychologically possible to have the brain wired as a woman and still be able to lead a normal life as a man. It just shows we are too different to be compared with eachother...
They might very well be a woman on some level...but i view them more as man wanting to become woman then just woman simply being woman and therfor becoming who they already were to begin with...

He has never had the horror of feeling isolated from family, sociaty and his own body

Prospero
08-08-2011, 05:04 PM
I think he HAS become who he was to begin with (but for many years was forced to hide this - and perhaps tried to hide it from himself also)

Birgitta wrote: "He has never had the horror of feeling isolated from family, sociaty and his own body."

How do you know this?

and is suffering of the sort you describe a pre-requisite?

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I define woman very differently, just like the term "straight".

Personally i believe a lot if not the majority of ts woman, arent woman...

So we noticed. We also noticed you think exactly like phobun, you have no photo, and you don't know how to tuck your cock. Therefore, you are simply a creepy dude, trying to set an example of the type of loser you'd like to date.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 05:48 PM
I think he HAS become who he was to begin with (but for many years was forced to hide this - and perhaps tried to hide it from himself also)

Birgitta wrote: "He has never had the horror of feeling isolated from family, sociaty and his own body."

How do you know this?

and is suffering of the sort you describe a pre-requisite?

no i am not politically correct about this, i talked to hundreds of them and everything about them screams male...
I dont care for looks i care about the psychology behind the looks...

I really dont understand why its so difficult to get this !!!"

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 05:49 PM
So we noticed. We also noticed you think exactly like phobun, you have no photo, and you don't know how to tuck your cock. Therefore, you are simply a creepy dude, trying to set an example of the type of loser you'd like to date.

I dont know what you are but you must be extremely naive to think anyone could hurt me in any way by calling me a male

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Hahaha !

well i couldnt really manage to hide my testicals in my body...and what to do with the rest...im way to small to flip it all backwards...i just decided it was pointless...
Ey and isnt it a good thing for our emancipation NOT to tuck ?
Lol

I agree with ya. People should be free to dress and be whoever they are. And if that means a ts doesn't hide the bulge then so be it, i am all in favor the right to choose.

My first comment just meant that usually a tgirl knows about hiding her bits from the start. Whenever she chooses to do it all the time or never is another question. It's sort of like make up, a girl might not wear liquid eyeliner but most usually have a knowledge of eyeliner and how to use it. Same with a tgirl, usually a tgirl has a knowledge of hiding the bits even if they don't do it or they feel it goes against their ideals

tsnajwa
08-08-2011, 10:49 PM
no i am not politically correct about this, i talked to hundreds of them and everything about them screams male...
I dont care for looks i care about the psychology behind the looks...

I really dont understand why its so difficult to get this !!!"

some things about you scream male whether you see it or not.. honestly every transsexual I have met knows how to tuck one way or another. it's just another survival technique, for when you go to the beach in a bikini.. wear skinny jeans or short shorts.. its just something you learn.
Even before I knew how to tuck properly I hid it some way, because doing something was better than doing nothing at all.. I don't really know you bt Im having hard time beleiving you are transsexual

Birgitta
08-09-2011, 12:05 AM
some things about you scream male whether you see it or not.. honestly every transsexual I have met knows how to tuck one way or another. it's just another survival technique, for when you go to the beach in a bikini.. wear skinny jeans or short shorts.. its just something you learn.
Even before I knew how to tuck properly I hid it some way, because doing something was better than doing nothing at all.. I don't really know you bt Im having hard time beleiving you are transsexual

Im glad ! Seriously lol
glad that most here think im no ts and even more glad that some think i am a male...
But that probably will be hard for you to understand...

But if phobun does not come to resque me soon...i shall have to dig myself a way out of here...
Its so tempting to challange my views with that of the "community" at large...

And its fun to learn that people here view me as male while people outside of this place dont...:)
its both fun to know and it sorth of flatters me when someone says i think like a man....i am a man's girl...i looooove men
(as long as they are not followers in groups or unintelligent masobttmtslovers lol)

Helvis2012
08-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Practice makes perfect

Nicole Dupre
08-09-2011, 04:31 AM
Thank you.

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 05:22 AM

Or, in your case, Ms Harkness, to your ankle. :dancing:

russtafa
08-09-2011, 05:51 AM
some gays told me of a tgirl i know that was at a gay bay and used the men's urinal.they were shocked and she just laughed at them lol

Merkurie
08-09-2011, 05:58 AM
This board is like the NY Post -- just when you thought you had seen it all -- a new thread pops up thats even sillier than the last silly thread you saw.

"ERECTIONS AND WHAT TO DO WITH THEM"

"BAT BOY SAYS BEAT IT"

south09
08-09-2011, 11:06 AM

This may be the hottest thing I've ever read here

deniszeeman
08-09-2011, 03:09 PM
This is ridiculous if women can show cleavage- you can show a bulge- bet it gets attention from aroused males

joeym75ld
08-09-2011, 04:27 PM

Are you a superhero?

BBaggins06
08-09-2011, 05:37 PM
I think you are. I dont believe it to be psychologically possible to have the brain wired as a woman and still be able to lead a normal life as a man. It just shows we are too different to be compared with eachother...
They might very well be a woman on some level...but i view them more as man wanting to become woman then just woman simply being woman and therfor becoming who they already were to begin with...

He has never had the horror of feeling isolated from family, sociaty and his own body

Um, you are aware that the world was a much, much different place 30+ years ago, right? Especially for transgendered people?

tsdvdman
08-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Now that's hot..a tgirl with confidence. I wish more girls had your attitude and swag..:)

trish
08-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Erections and what to do with them :) Milk 'em for their juices.

Deimos
08-09-2011, 08:49 PM
ejaculate

and on the whole tucking matter... try pushing your dick in like a button lol. idfk...

Yeah
08-09-2011, 09:44 PM
If i have an erection, i usually stick it in girl or if i am alone, i stroke it.

LibertyHarkness
08-09-2011, 10:40 PM
yes i am Kick Ass !!!! lol

MatiasTz
11-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Ha, ha -- I think I just fell in love.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-19-2011, 03:52 AM
Have an erection??? Beat the hell out of it!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing: