PDA

View Full Version : Cabaret Memories

dewy
08-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Let me caution the reader here and now! I am of advanced age and am dealing with younger day memories and can tend to ramble. I was a guitarist for a few years working the strip clubs around town. What's that sweetheart? You want to cuddle while I tell my story? You just clamber up on your old uncle's lap and my goodness isn't that dress lovely! A little tight but I like that! Anyways the liquor laws were different then. If you ran a Cabaret and you had people taking their clothes off, you were required to hire a three piece band if you wanted to serve booze. That dress is so short sweetheart I can see the tops of your nylons, what silky milky thighs you have! Oh, and also the strippers had to be wearing "pasties" on their titties at all times and a G string down below. Those liquor control dudes! Ha! However with the cover up rule trans could do the gig! Pasties? C'mon sweetheart, those tassels they put on their nipples. Yes it was entertaining! Yes I know I'm getting big and hot sweetie - you can feel it through your dress and panties even? Well your uncle's not dead yet is he? Some of the men in the biz made way better women than the women them selves! Most would not reveal their maleness. Except for Daq. Daquiri St. John she called herself. Mmm its nice to have you wiggle on my lap while I dream of her a little! Tall slender and fit. A blend of Black and Native American. Skin like deep copper and legs for miles! I first met her on a Monday afternoon at the club. Usually the girls would just hand you a song list, you'd play maybe one tune and she'd get the drummer to do a solo- rehearsal done. My sweetheart I'm not the only one thats hot. Your panties are a little damp. Ooo what a sweet little wet spot- feels so nice. Daq liked to go through it all and work out a few kinks even before a Monday night performance. Honestly he looked like Tina Turner but more refined and sexy! His favorite ploy was to really play up to the guy in the audience that made the most noise and fuss. As the last song of her dance ended, all was revealed as she snapped off her bra and falsies and said in the bassiest of voices "Still want me without these?" My goodness! I haven't even started the story yet! Those sheer flimsy panties don't restrain that hot cock of yours does it? That is so nice. What a sweet drop of precum - you have to let me taste it and coat my lips. Ok now um yes well Daq would draw in tranny's from all over and one was Barb. I knew I'd love her the moment we met. Yes sweetheart rub that slippery juice over the head of my cock. Squeeze it a little! Harder! Look I'm gonna have to finnish this story later. But don't worry! I'll be back!

dewy
08-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Finally! Sweetheart's out of the house! Gone for a pedicure and hot wax . I've been wanting to talk about meeting Barbara but even with Sweetheart's and I agreement to an open relationship, I'm just not that comfortable talking about it in front of her. Just bad manners don't you think?
Anyways, as I said before, Daq's "Female Impersonator" act at the club was attracting allot of transvestites. Barbara was one. I didn't notice her at first (although I don't know how!) as the band took a break at the table next to hers. I felt a slow deliberate tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I was looking at one of the biggest, brashiest gals I've seen. Big hair, thick make-up and red, red lips. Then a funny thing happened that I never experienced before. Just as I realized she was a he a wave of erotic desire grabbed me so fast and strong, I felt my balls crawling across the chair to attention and had an almost instant hard on. "Got a light?" she asked as I kept staring. Then allot seemed to happen in a short time. Her smoke dangled between her red manicured nailed fingers up to her red lips. She must of picked up on my thoughts because she grabbed my wrist when I got the match lit like a sergeant major would shake your hand, guiding the match closer to her face. Then her other hand left the cigarette between her lips and formed a 5 finger point. As if she was going to make a shadow puppet of a swan and poked her painted nails into the back of my hand so it hurt a little until the lit match finally reached its intended destination. I remember feeling my cock raging as she drew in the flame. Then all this fear and anxiety came over me. I was young and confused. She let go of my wrist and as the match blew out and as I turned back to the band's table I became the butt of jokes for the rest of the evening, my arousal so evident.
Jeeze! I don't believe this! Sweetheart's just pulled in the driveway! She must of forgot something- I'll have to finish this later :)