PDA

View Full Version : Pray the Gay Away -- ha ha ha!!!!!!

Ben
08-03-2011, 04:34 AM
This is disturbing:

‪I'm Straight Now‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3rN7AX3x1U)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 04:38 AM
I believe him. lol

*coughtotalfaggotcough

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 04:39 AM
‪Dr. Phil Show on gender identity disorder - Does reparative therapy fit?‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Iq3E85-VY)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 04:45 AM
‪Dr. Joseph Nicolosi in a huff‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DOCeenjAio)

Ben
08-03-2011, 04:53 AM
‪Dr. Phil Show on gender identity disorder - Does reparative therapy fit?‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Iq3E85-VY)

They've clinics!!!... clinics to "discourage feminine interests." Oh... my... God!!! :shock:

Ben
08-03-2011, 04:55 AM
They've clinics!!!... clinics to "discourage feminine interests." Oh... my... God!!! :shock:

This is depressing.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 04:55 AM
‪Dr. Nicolosi & Christine Sneeringer on Dr. Drew‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nPw9B3O0Ek)

‪Man Possessed by Gay Demon‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwoDGcwEHwk)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 04:56 AM
This is depressing.
That Nicolosi guy is a total douchebag.

onmyknees
08-03-2011, 05:00 AM
And this is all new to you Ben?.......You sound shocked..... Or were you fresh out of Mint pictures for tonights thread? LMAO

Ben
08-03-2011, 05:01 AM
‪Dr. Joseph Nicolosi in a huff‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DOCeenjAio)

I'm not sure if they even grasp that they're hateful, they're homophobic, they're transphobic.
I think ALL these men are secretly homosexual -- or like transgender women. Which, of course, most men do keep secret.
It seems it's more acceptable to say you're gay than to say you like transgender women.
Here's an interesting YT clip:
‪Why Men Like Transsexuals‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XtPtHaglxQ)

Ben
08-03-2011, 05:10 AM
‪Dr. Nicolosi & Christine Sneeringer on Dr. Drew‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nPw9B3O0Ek)

‪Man Possessed by Gay Demon‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwoDGcwEHwk)

The Man Possessed by Gay Demons.... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
But I learned a valuable lesson. All I have to do is yell away my homosexual demons -- ha ha ha!
When I think about performing fellatio on, say, a 9 inch cock, well, I simply yell away the demonic yearning -- ha ha ha!

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Maybe you should talk to a friend of my employers.........

After all he very well could be the first husband, if she wins the GOP nomination.

http://www.bachmanncounseling.com/drbachmann/

Willie Escalade
08-03-2011, 05:15 AM
"But I'm a cheerleader!"

Didn't Butters go to a camp about something like this?

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 05:16 AM

After all he very well could be the first husband, if she wins the GOP nomination.

She does have a good chance of winning and is doing good in the primary polls in Ohio just sayin....

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 05:23 AM
I agree. It should be common sense, that no one needs to literally see genitals to get sexually aroused by another person.

And if a man is attracted to dominant women, what could make her more of a challenge/thrill for his manhood than her being a woman with a cock? It makes total sense. And becoming fixated on cocks is easy for guys, partially because they're so familiar. I don't see why sexually is something you need to claim an affiliation with anyway. Sexuality is literally fluid, when it comes right down to it.

Ben
08-03-2011, 05:23 AM

Funny clip:

‪Marcus And Michele Bachmann Explain Marriage‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-w7QAEWudQ)

Ben
08-03-2011, 05:26 AM

‪Doctor Marcus Bachmann's Christian, Anti-Gay, Federally Funded "Mental Health" Clinic‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E65XwAA1zh8)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 05:28 AM

Would you want to be cured of your desire to wear panties and to have boobs? In a perfect world, would you still be transitioning? Or do you sometimes wish life was simpler?

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 05:32 AM
‪Doctor Marcus Bachmann's Christian, Anti-Gay, Federally Funded "Mental Health" Clinic‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E65XwAA1zh8)

Wow that guy is more full of shit than a thanksgiving turkey:yayo:
Look a alot of clinics offer all kinds of crazy psychobabble but his clinc is sucsessful. I don't agree with every point Dr Bachman makes, but I do support his wife.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 05:32 AM
And this is all new to you Ben?.......You sound shocked..... Or were you fresh out of Mint pictures for tonights thread? LMAO
Why get defensive? What's the harm? '

You're obviously trying to cast aspersions on him for what he likes. And over what? Him bringing some of the lunacy to the light of day?

Ben
08-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Another creep: Damon Thompson:

‪Damon Thompson's Anti-Gay Message‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYQSX6bUi0)

amofemboy
08-03-2011, 05:35 AM
[QUOTE=Ben;978518]The Man Possessed by Gay Demons.... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'm agree with you!!the real important thing is that noone impose their thinking mood on other(damn google translate)

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Would you want to be cured of your desire to wear panties and to have boobs? In a perfect world, would you still be transitioning? Or do you sometimes wish life was simpler?

A couple yrs ago when seriously started therapy I thought I could be "cured" for GID, but things have changed and I accept who I am now:)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 05:57 AM
Ah. So your omnipresent football player mentality actually tried to dominate ALL of "you", instead of the 99% it seems to dominate now? That somewhat figures. That's why I assume, for you, transitioning is a kinky fetish, like the autoerotic asphyxiation thing is.Your transition isn't as much about becoming a self-actualized human being. So, for you, transition wasn't a positive thing, as much as it's something you've just learned to live with.

I totally can't relate. LOL

Felicia Katt
08-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Here are Michele Bachmann’s top ten anti-​gay statements:

“It’s part of Satan I think to say that this is “gay.” It’s anything but gay.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“You have a teacher talking about his gayness. (The elementary school student) goes home then and says “Mom! What’s gayness? We had a teacher talking about this today.” The mother says “Well, that’s when a man likes other men, and they don’t like girls.” The boy’s eight. He’s thinking, “Hmm. I don’t like girls. I like boys. Maybe I’m gay.” And you think, “Oh, that’s, that’s way out there. The kid isn’t gonna think that.” Are you kidding? That happens all the time. You don’t think that this is intentional, the message that’s being given to these kids? That’s child abuse.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on homosexuality as a mental disorder, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“It isn’t that some gay will get some rights. It’s that everyone else in our state will lose rights. For instance, parents will lose the right to protect and direct the upbringing of their children. Because our K-​12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality.” – Senator Michele Bachmann, on what will happen if her same-​sex marriage ban amendment fails to pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News,” hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004

“This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on the gay community and same-​sex marriage, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

“The sex curriculum will be essentially by taught by the local gay community.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, if her same-​sex marriage ban amendment does not pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

“And what a bizarre time we’re in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can’t say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.

“Our children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and that perhaps they should try it, and that’ll be very soon in our public schools all across the state, beginning in kindergarten.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.

“We are wide open and vulnerable and in all likelihood an activist judge will strike down our Defense of Marriage Act, our state law against gay marriage, this year. And in all likelihood, we will have gay marriage in 2004 in Minnesota , if we don’t get this amendment on the ballot for November.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

proud of her when you should be appalled by her.

FK

gorrillasfeet
08-03-2011, 06:08 AM
It can be done

gaysian71
08-03-2011, 07:07 AM
It's almost unbelievable to see how much hatred there is towards the GLBT community. Even here on this site there seems to be a lot of homophobia. I wonder how many of the guys here consider themselves part of the GLBT community. Hmmmm, maybe I'll start a poll. Lol.

Christastic
08-03-2011, 11:40 AM
If you get on your knees for jesus does he make you swallow

arnie666
08-03-2011, 01:30 PM
It's interesting to read Michelle Bachmanns stridently anti gay views when her husband looks like a bit of a fruit. I would love to be a fly on the wall if she caught him up to his balls up some rent boys backside.

Anyway, while I have no problems with someone not liking Gays, as unlike the left and the Gay mafia I respect peoples opinions. Iam suspicious of those who go on and on about it.However all this shit on Bachmann ,whatever is true, whatever isn't ,lets face it the media doesn't care,we saw that with the rubbish printed about Palin, it's just the political establishment cleaning house, getting rid of all conservatives, so they can have their puppet candidate, like Obama or Romney.If someone on the far left seriously challenged Obush, they would do the same to him/her

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Here are Michele Bachmann’s top ten anti-​gay statements:

“It’s part of Satan I think to say that this is “gay.” It’s anything but gay.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“You have a teacher talking about his gayness. (The elementary school student) goes home then and says “Mom! What’s gayness? We had a teacher talking about this today.” The mother says “Well, that’s when a man likes other men, and they don’t like girls.” The boy’s eight. He’s thinking, “Hmm. I don’t like girls. I like boys. Maybe I’m gay.” And you think, “Oh, that’s, that’s way out there. The kid isn’t gonna think that.” Are you kidding? That happens all the time. You don’t think that this is intentional, the message that’s being given to these kids? That’s child abuse.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on homosexuality as a mental disorder, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“It isn’t that some gay will get some rights. It’s that everyone else in our state will lose rights. For instance, parents will lose the right to protect and direct the upbringing of their children. Because our K-​12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality.” – Senator Michele Bachmann, on what will happen if her same-​sex marriage ban amendment fails to pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News,” hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004

“This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on the gay community and same-​sex marriage, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

“The sex curriculum will be essentially by taught by the local gay community.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, if her same-​sex marriage ban amendment does not pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

“And what a bizarre time we’re in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can’t say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.

“Our children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and that perhaps they should try it, and that’ll be very soon in our public schools all across the state, beginning in kindergarten.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.

“We are wide open and vulnerable and in all likelihood an activist judge will strike down our Defense of Marriage Act, our state law against gay marriage, this year. And in all likelihood, we will have gay marriage in 2004 in Minnesota , if we don’t get this amendment on the ballot for November.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

proud of her when you should be appalled by her.

FK

Felicia I never said I was proud of her just that I support her we are on the same political side of isle so of course I will vote and support whomever is the Republican canidate. Also all of those qoutes are from 2004 if you go by that then in 2004 I voted for Ohio issue 1 that banned gay marraige. I have had a change of heart towards all of these issues now, and I think Michelle Bachman is just "playing up her base" In person she is a nice well thought out lady. Remeber she was an IRS lawyer at one time.

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Ah. So your omnipresent football player mentality actually tried to dominate ALL of "you", instead of the 99% it seems to dominates now? That somewhat figures. That's why I assume, for you, transitioning is a kinky fetish, like the autoerotic asphyxiation thing is.Your transition isn't as much about becoming a self-actualized human being. So, for you, transition wasn't a positive thing, as much as it's something you've just learned to live with.

I totally can't relate. LOL

Transition is not a fetish it is something I personally struggle with eveyday, Yes I was a football player and I still support the team. I guess in your world veiw being a Trans Republican exfootball player makes me a "bad example" for what a trans person should be.......but
I am proud of who I am where I came from and what I represent.

Jericho
08-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Yah, i wish these gayboys would go away and leave al the hot shemales to us! :whistle:

kittyKaiti
08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Felicia I never said I was proud of her just that I support her we are on the same political side of isle so of course I will vote and support whomever is the Republican canidate. Also all of those qoutes are from 2004 if you go by that then in 2004 I voted for Ohio issue 1 that banned gay marraige. I have had a change of heart towards all of these issues now, and I think Michelle Bachman is just "playing up her base" In person she is a nice well thought out lady. Remeber she was an IRS lawyer at one time.

LUUUUUUULLLLZZZZZ :screwy :jawdrop :puke

Jackal
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
I agree. It should be common sense, that no one needs to literally see genitals to get sexually aroused by another person.

And if a man is attracted to dominant women, what could make her more of a challenge/thrill for his manhood than her being a woman with a cock? It makes total sense. And becoming fixated on cocks is easy for guys, partially because they're so familiar. I don't see why sexually is something you need to claim an affiliation with anyway. Sexuality is literally fluid, when it comes right down to it.

QFT

Wise, very wise.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Transition is not a fetish it is something I personally struggle with eveyday, Yes I was a football player and I still support the team. I guess in your world veiw being a Trans Republican exfootball player makes me a "bad example" for what a trans person should be.......but
I am proud of who I am where I came from and what I represent.
That's bullshit. For starters, you're using the end of an election as a supposed date to become fulltime, which is just insane.

And we both know that, after that election, you'll STILL be in the closet, and will still lack the balls to stand up to these supposed employers of yours.

You don't have GID imo. And you still won't even discuss the autoerotic choking because you know it will quickly make your crossdressing look like the perverted little thrill for you it really is.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Once again, you think like a jock, cheering for his team, at a pep rally. What a fucking loser. I hope some day all of these people, whose dicks you want to suck, see the real you.

But I don't believe you do anything but drive a tractor trailer anyway. You live in a dream world.

LittleGuy
08-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Can you pray the Nicole away? lol

gorrillasfeet
08-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Census says white babies now a minority in U.S

The future is now: Nonwhite babies now outnumber white babies in the U.S., according to the latest census data.

Black, Hispanic, Asian and multiracial babies accounted for more than half of all children under age 2 in the U.S., the Associated Press reports via msn.com. Whites, by contrast, make up the bulk of older Americans, accounting for 80 percent of Americans age 65 and older, and 73 percent of people 45 to 64.

In another major demographic shift, the percentage of African-American households headed by unmarried women is greater than that of those headed by married heterosexual couples, a review of the census data also found.

The two-percentage-point difference (30 percent female-headed vs. 28 percent married couples) marked the first time that households headed by unmarried women outnumbered those of married couples among any racial or ethnic group since at least 1950, demographer William H. Frey of the Brookings Institution told the

You Whites need to do something to get Gay away.Gays cant produce Babies Whites are the minority

Jericho
08-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Can you pray the Nicole away? lol

If'n ya want to, pray all yer like. Won't make any difference, you'll still get shat on! :shrug

bubbski
08-03-2011, 08:15 PM

Jericho
08-03-2011, 08:21 PM

Bubbski, for those of us who might not be America/Twitter centric, would you care to explain that.
It might be funny to the rest of us, too? :)

kittyKaiti
08-03-2011, 08:22 PM

That's terrifying.

kittyKaiti
08-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Bubbski, for those of us who might not be America/Twitter centric, would you care to explain that.
It might be funny to the rest of us, too? :)

Michele Bachman is an American corrupt gay bashing right wing Republican potential Presidential 2012 candidate. Her husband is a quack psychologist who claims to "cure" homosexuals of their homosexuality through rigth wing Christian brainwashing methods, often referred to as "pray the gay away". Most of those claims by such doctors to be cured end up with severe psychological trauma afterwards and many commit suicide due to extreme confusion and self hatred taught during so called treatments.

bubbski
08-03-2011, 08:40 PM
There are whispers that Michele Bachmann's husband may be closeted (oh, irony of ironies), and the comedians are having a field day with the thought.

That said - The twitter I posted isn't real.

Here's what one top US comedian had to say on the subject:

‪Bachmann and Associates Reparative Therapy Handout‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ealka6gQETg)

Jericho
08-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Fuck off, yer, kidding?
...Aren't ya?

As a Brit, this isn't exactly cool to say, but, i like the majority of Americans i meet (especially on line).
But fuck, some of you do push the limit!

kittyKaiti
08-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Fuck off, yer, kidding?
...Aren't ya?

As a Brit, this isn't exactly cool to say, but, i like the majority of Americans i meet (especially on line).
But fuck, some of you do push the limit!

Oh ya it's true and even children are put through this shit and end up scarred for life and suffer major psychological issues in the future including of course, suicidal behavior.

Prospero
08-03-2011, 08:50 PM
As a Brit I love most of the Americans i have met - but then I've not met (or been aware of meeting) the tea party people. Bachmann and Palin are horrors.

bubbski
08-03-2011, 08:50 PM
I have to agree that Kitty's assessment of Bachmann. We need News Of The World back to listen to HER voicemails!

Jericho
08-03-2011, 08:57 PM

Fuck, i hate you, you cunt! (in a nice British way)
Where's that av from?
I thought it was 'Plunket and McCleane" but it's not.
Probably something Russian and Obscure?
:lol:

iamdrgonzo
08-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Blasphemous heretics repent!

hippifried
08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Now that's funny.

Lord, deliver me from your adherents. Amen.

Ben
08-03-2011, 10:06 PM
It's almost unbelievable to see how much hatred there is towards the GLBT community. Even here on this site there seems to be a lot of homophobia. I wonder how many of the guys here consider themselves part of the GLBT community. Hmmmm, maybe I'll start a poll. Lol.

Homophobia and transphobia are taught. It's, depressingly, part of the culture. Part of our culture is, well, the dehumanization of people. Ya know, you can't humanize people. Because people are already human. But you can certainly dehumanize them. (And, too, I think it has to do with living in an unequal society [where the top 1 percent have as much wealth as the bottom 95 percent]. A very good book about all the social ills associated with inequality is The Spirit Level by Richard Wilkinson.
In more EQUAL societies there's greater trust and empathy. In UNEQUAL societies like the U.S. there is a greater LACK of trust and empathy. So, you look around and think: I'm better than that bastard. Ya know, Tom Cruise is way above me but that "queer" over there is, well, below me. That's a result of an unequal society.
And what they drive into our heads [and this starts from childhood and through school and TV) is to not care about other people. Ya know, you're the only one that matters. No one else does. And the only thing that matters is to: maximize personal gain.
Now this runs contrary to being an actual human being. (Yes! At some level we should all be selfish. To a degree.) As Adam Smith pointed out: the fundamental core of being a human being is: sympathy for others. But, again, in this society that's gotta be driven out of you. That's why the culture attacks Unions. Ya know, you aren't supposed to care about other people. Or public health care and public education. I mean, why should I care about other people. That lack of concern for other people is drilled into us. Hence: homophobia and transphobia. Ya know, why should I feel sympathy for gay guys or MTF transsexuals.
All of this could change. We just have to humanize the culture.

Ben
08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Michele Bachman is an American corrupt gay bashing right wing Republican potential Presidential 2012 candidate. Her husband is a quack psychologist who claims to "cure" homosexuals of their homosexuality through rigth wing Christian brainwashing methods, often referred to as "pray the gay away". Most of those claims by such doctors to be cured end up with severe psychological trauma afterwards and many commit suicide due to extreme confusion and self hatred taught during so called treatments.

Politicians use people to achieve their own ends. She'll gain a lot of supporters by preaching hatred, by preaching homophobia. (It's also the long held belief of: divide and conquer. Divide people along racial lines and religious lines and sexual orientation lines and, well, serve your own interests and the interests of the people that own the country. It's great -- ha ha ha! Politicians are masters at the old: divide and conquer routine.)
It's depressing that part of her success at the moment is: homophobia. (Notice she isn't talking about how the banksters -- yep! banksters -- got trillions of dollars in taxpayer bailout money. I mean, what does bailing out the banks and the insurance companies have to do with capitalism???????)
Sadly, I think, homophobia works. In the shallow and narcissistic game of politics.
Gay people have to, collectively, stand up to this woman. There should be massive protests wherever she speaks.
Protests do work.

‪George Carlin ~ The American Dream‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q)

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 10:31 PM
That's bullshit. For starters, you're using the end of an election as a supposed date to become fulltime, which is just insane.

And we both know that, after that election, you'll STILL be in the closet, and will still lack the balls to stand up to these supposed employers of yours.

You don't have GID imo. And you still won't even discuss the autoerotic choking because you know it will quickly make your crossdressing look like the perverted little thrill for you it really is.

When and how I transition is really nobody's beezwax other than my own!
I am shooting for Nov/Dec time frame & I am setting up Lazer hair for the same time. I do plan on going full time just not at my current job, that is why I am taking Infomation Technology at my local univeristy to move my career forward.

I don't believe you do anything but drive a tractor trailer anyway

I told you I used to drive truck, but not anymore. I still hold a Class A C.D.L license and have over 5 years of accident free driving.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 12:12 AM
When and how I transition is really nobody's beezwax other than my own!
I am shooting for Nov/Dec time frame & I am setting up Lazer hair for the same time. I do plan on going full time just not at my current job, that is why I am taking Infomation Technology at my local univeristy to move my career forward.

I don't believe you do anything but drive a tractor trailer anyway

I told you I used to drive truck, but not anymore. I still hold a Class A C.D.L license and have over 5 years of accident free driving.
LOL Of the hundreds, maybe even thousands of TS transition stories I'm familiar with, yours is one of the biggest jokes. All you've done is secretly take hormones, and you live a very transphobic goon-squad lifestyle otherwise. And if it was none of my business, you sure fooled me when you put all those videos online and started so many threads here.

You're just a lone freak. You're not a tranny. That video of you jerking off made it pretty obvious. Sorry, but you really don't count in this world. And, if anything, you persist in helping enemies of the lgbt community reach their twisted goals. And they would be the FIRST people who would condemn you.

You're just a bumpkin, doing weird hick shit, wearing wigs and taking b.c. pills, playing with guns, and cutting off your oxygen supply for a cheap thrill. And you put it all out on cyber Main St. So blame yourself if the feedback isn't what you hoped for. And wait until you supposedly start going out the front door looking like that. That's when you'd get the wake up calls of your life. But I guarantee that you never do it.

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Look a alot of clinics offer all kinds of crazy psychobabble but his clinc is sucsessful. I don't agree with every point Dr Bachman makes, but I do support his wife.

Do you even read what you post? Your thoughts sound like a bad Dennis Miller comedy routine. First you say you were not proud of Bachman, then you say that you support her and always vote republican no matter who the candidate is? That means clearly that you do not support any specific republican candidate, but you DO support the republican party platform. Yet the republican party platform says that all GLBT are sick mentally ill spawns of Satan. And they openly promote racism and hate. So this clearly means that you, along with every republican supporter, agrees with them that all of us on this site are sick spawns of Satan. It also means you support racism and hatred of GLBT. Then you claim to be one of the gurls. WTF?

You are either another phony republican troll who is here wasting our time for your personal entertainment,(Which is my guess), or you are a prime candidate for a padded room in the Ohio funny farm. You can not say that you are in transition, and support those who think you are wrong and seriously mentally ill, all at the same time. That is an oxymoron. You can't have it both ways and be sane.

Every time you say you support the republican party platform, you are telling every gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered person, that we are sick mother fuckers, and that we are all a threat to children and society. And every time you say Mr. Bachman has been successful, you are telling all GLBT that they are just mentally ill and their gay disease can be cured by a republican christian fanatic quack.

You just can't say shit like that and be taken seriously. Bottom line, you are a fucking phony.

robertlouis
08-04-2011, 02:42 AM
I just find it utterly dismaying that this debate has national importance in a supposedly advanced western country such as the US. You are twenty years behind in terms of the thinking on this issue, and it the Repubtards get their way, you'll be several centuries behind. SMH.

Felicia Katt
08-04-2011, 02:52 AM
June 26, 2011
On Sunday, GOP presidential contender Rep. Michele Bachmann said she would support a federal constitutional amendment which would overturn New York state's new law legalizing gay marriage and similar laws in other states.

On Fox News Sunday, Rep. Bachmann reiterated calls for an amendment that would define marriage as "between a man and woman."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/168489-bachmann-would-back-amendment-to-overturn-ny-marriage-law

July 7, 2011
Tonight, Michele Bachmann became the first presidential candidate to sign the Family Leader pledge proposed by an influential social-conservative group in Iowa. By signing the pledge Bachmann “vows” to “uphold the institution of marriage as only between one man and one woman” by committing herself to 14 specifics steps. The ninth step calls for the banning of all pornography. The pledge also states that homosexuality is both a choice and a health risk.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/07/07/263476/breaking-bachmann-pledges-to-ban-pornography/

June 18, 2011
Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann said last night that if elected, "I would keep the 'don't ask, don't tell" policy, she said flatly.
http://battleland.blogs.time.com/2011/06/14/progress-on-dont-ask-dont-tell-repeal-doesnt-sway-gop-candidates/

She is opposed to ENDA, the employment nondiscrimination act that would prevent any employer from firing or mistreating gay workers.
http://www.ontheissues.org/house/michele_bachmann.htm

Voting for or supporting even the nicest person who hates and marginalizes and demeans and demonizes you and your relationships is way off base and should be called out

FK

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Do you even read what you post? Your thoughts sound like a bad Dennis Miller comedy routine. First you say you were not proud of Bachman, then you say that you support her and always vote republican no matter who the candidate is? That means clearly that you do not support any specific republican candidate, but you DO support the republican party platform. Yet the republican party platform says that all GLBT are sick mentally ill spawns of Satan. And they openly promote racism and hate. So this clearly means that you, along with every republican supporter, agrees with them that all of us on this site are sick spawns of Satan. It also means you support racism and hatred of GLBT. Then you claim to be one of the gurls. WTF?

You are either another phony republican troll who is here wasting our time for your personal entertainment,(Which is my guess), or you are a prime candidate for a padded room in the Ohio funny farm. You can not say that you are in transition, and support those who think you are wrong and seriously mentally ill, all at the same time. That is an oxymoron. You can't have it both ways and be sane.

Every time you say you support the republican party platform, you are telling every gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered person, that we are sick mother fuckers, and that we are all a threat to children and society. And every time you say Mr. Bachman has been successful, you are telling all GLBT that they are just mentally ill and their gay disease can be cured by a republican christian fanatic quack.

You just can't say shit like that and be taken seriously. Bottom line, you are a fucking phony.I must say, I completely co-sign the whole thing, even though you're a lil' excitable. lol

onmyknees
08-04-2011, 03:19 AM
Sorry...but I'm not letting you fuckers off the hook...not now, not ever. It's cool to slam Bachmann and her weirdo hubby if you're so inclined...but Bachmann's less significant other has really very impact on your life unless you allow him to. We have all sorts of crazy marginal fuckers saying insane shit. So aim your fury at him if it makes you feel good, but your beloved Liberal Democrats who you think are all in for gay marriage, well.......Democrats treat the LGBT community as a captive constituency. They may not be able or willing to come out in favor of gay marriage, but at least they aren't Republicans, right? That's hardly putting all your chips on the table. It occurs to me that LGBT citizens are trapped in a choice between a party that opposes them and a party that, you know, sorta of wishes them well.. And so the typical policy among Democrats is to do as little as possible for as long as they can, figuring that if the Republican party never changes its position, but that's not working as evidence in New York where Republicans supported it. Libs can string along the LGBT community for a long while before they have to lay their marker down and risk the vote of any single voter who opposes gay rights.
You're correct in that it's unlikely that marriage equality will become the law of the land through the advocacy and support of the Republican party. But it's getting less and less implausible as in the case of New York. And still the Democrats wait and wait and wait and , trying to be the champion of LGBT rights at the last possible second.. And if I mentioned Bill Clinton to any of y'all in any context other than gay marriage, you'd have a warm sensation come over you....but recall that it was him who signed DOMA, and it was Hillary who openly supported that decision during her campaign. And don't get me started on that phoney Obama...he's played you like a fine instrument, yet you'll strangely defend him to the death.
And recall that John Kerry was so worried about his strong support in the black community and their opposition to gay marriage, he put Slick Willie on a conference call with 3000 black pastors to reassure them that Sen Kerry opposed gay marriage.
So much for many of your liberal standard bearers ....Conversely...here's a few names that you might not associate with being pro gay marriage because you believe the dogma....
John and Cindy McCain
Laura Bush
Grover Norquist
I'm not suggesting that tomorrow when you wake up, the right in this country will be squarely behind everything you desire, what I am telling you, is if you think the liberals are.... the sad joke's on you! Doubt that? Then answer me why in 2008 when Obama had veto proof majorities in both the House and Senate he didn't push the issue once and for all...nor did any other prominent liberal including the then Speaker, Ms. Pelosi from San Francisco ? I rest my case.

robertlouis
08-04-2011, 03:21 AM
June 26, 2011
On Sunday, GOP presidential contender Rep. Michele Bachmann said she would support a federal constitutional amendment which would overturn New York state's new law legalizing gay marriage and similar laws in other states.

On Fox News Sunday, Rep. Bachmann reiterated calls for an amendment that would define marriage as "between a man and woman."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/168489-bachmann-would-back-amendment-to-overturn-ny-marriage-law

July 7, 2011
Tonight, Michele Bachmann became the first presidential candidate to sign the Family Leader pledge proposed by an influential social-conservative group in Iowa. By signing the pledge Bachmann “vows” to “uphold the institution of marriage as only between one man and one woman” by committing herself to 14 specifics steps. The ninth step calls for the banning of all pornography. The pledge also states that homosexuality is both a choice and a health risk.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/07/07/263476/breaking-bachmann-pledges-to-ban-pornography/

June 18, 2011
Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann said last night that if elected, "I would keep the 'don't ask, don't tell" policy, she said flatly.
http://battleland.blogs.time.com/2011/06/14/progress-on-dont-ask-dont-tell-repeal-doesnt-sway-gop-candidates/

She is opposed to ENDA, the employment nondiscrimination act that would prevent any employer from firing or mistreating gay workers.

Voting for or supporting even the nicest person who hates and marginalizes and demeans and demonizes you and your relationships is way off base and should be called out

FK

Spot on Felicia.

Bachmann sounds like a somewhat unlikely reincarnation of Ayatollah Khomenei. Are Americans seriously considering a dogmatic, intolerant fundamentalist as their next President? Ye gods and little fishes.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 03:26 AM
‪Ellen Degeneres Vs. John McCain: Gay Marriage‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7addd1-SY8)

onmyknees
08-04-2011, 03:30 AM
‪Ellen Degeneres Vs. John McCain: Gay Marriage‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7addd1-SY8)

http://video.answers.com/ken-mehlman-on-why-republicans-should-support-gay-marriage-517068312

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 03:38 AM
I must say, I completely co-sign the whole thing, even though you're a lil' excitable. lol

Thank you hun. But it's not that I am excitable. I have read a lot worse from you my Queen. I just get very passionate on issues where I see a few people become so completely deluded by certain leaders, simply because they don't know how to check the facts. It is such a stupid way to live a life, always following the liar leader, and never thinking for themselves. Their lack of the use of simple common sense becomes so absurd, it is no wonder why our country is so fucked up.

I only get excitable while gazing intensely at the details of the tats down your body. LOL

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 03:49 AM
http://video.answers.com/ken-mehlman-on-why-republicans-should-support-gay-marriage-517068312
? What does that mean? lol

That wasn't John McCain. You just said John McCain was pro-gay marriage. He's not. lol And his VP was Palin. She's not. She's also not pro-choice.

And that whole speech you just gave was all over the place. It was mostly a slam of Democrats, which I could give a rat's ass about anyway. It's the Republicans who talk about curing and/or killing us. And you avoided that core issue in what was a pretty large post. And that video, at best, is a sad example of a few token Republicans who are throwing us crumbs.

If you're a Republican, your party is anti-lgbt. You'e a Republican.

If you're for Bachman, you're anti-lgbt. And you're for Bachman.

runningdownthatdream
08-04-2011, 03:51 AM

That wasn't John McCain. You just said John McCain was pro-gay marriage. He's not. lol And his VP was Palin. She's not. She's also not pro-choice.

And that whole speech you just gave was all over the place. It was mostly a slam of Democrats, which I could give a rat's ass about anyway. It's the Republicans who talk about curing and/or killing us. And you avoided that core issue in what was a pretty large post. And that video, at best, is a sad example of a few token Republicans who are throwing us crumbs.

ergo he's a hypocrite like Mr Spangler

onmyknees
08-04-2011, 03:52 AM
June 26, 2011

July 7, 2011

June 18, 2011

FK

Goodness....if I knew that all it took was a couple posts on gay marriage to bring you out of hiding, I'd have done it a long time ago !

Time for me to inject some reality on the matter. Michelle Bachmann is never going to be President, FK and it won't be because of liberals....but I appreciate your work on this post, and your disdain for her. Now can we get some comment, any comment from you about the person that currently is President, and could have some actual impact on the matter...and his luke warm at best, sell out at worse of your issue? (crickets chirping)

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 03:52 AM
... here's a few names that you might not associate with being pro gay marriage because you believe the dogma....
John and Cindy McCain

What was that about? lol

onmyknees
08-04-2011, 03:53 AM
What was that about? lol

Meghan

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 03:57 AM
You just said John McCain was for gay marriage. He's not. lol Has he changed his opinion over the past 2 years? "Meghan" who?

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 03:59 AM
‪John McCain Faces off with Ellen Degeneres‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7NZoN-LXxI)

Here he is, again. lol

Ben
08-04-2011, 04:00 AM

This is a clip of McCain... circa 1999. He was, well, a fairly moderate Republican.
He has drifted more and more to the right over the years.
Like a lot of politicians, well, he doesn't have any core beliefs.... He's simply serving his own interests and the interests of those who contribute to his campaign coffers... :( (But Palin is pretty honest about her opposition to abortion. That is definitely her core belief. I respect it. Even though I disagree with it.)
There are some very principled politicians. Like Ron Paul. I think he's pretty out there on some issues. But, as I've said before, at least you know where he stands.

‪McCain On Abortion‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGUiEWZDUI)

Ben
08-04-2011, 04:02 AM
‪John McCain Flip Flops on the Religious Right‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbrejLsixwk)

onmyknees
08-04-2011, 04:05 AM
This is a clip of McCain... circa 1999. He was, well, a fairly moderate Republican.
He has drifted more and more to the right over the years.
Like a lot of politicians, well, he doesn't have any core beliefs.... He's simply serving his own interests and the interests of those who contribute to his campaign coffers... :( (But Palin is pretty honest about her opposition to abortion. That is definitely her core belief. I respect it. Even though I disagree with it.)
There are some very principled politicians. Like Ron Paul. I think he's pretty out there on some issues. But, as I've said before, at least you know where he stands.

‪McCain On Abortion‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGUiEWZDUI)

Let's just call it "vacillation' Ben...LOL....it's part of the handbook they distribute when people enter politics. But I cut McCain some slack on his flim flams, as much as they annoy me. Anybody spending the best years of his life in the Hanoi Hilton gets quarter from me.

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Sorry...but I'm not letting you fuckers off the hook...not now, not ever. It's cool to slam Bachmann and her weirdo hubby if you're so inclined...but Bachmann's less significant other has really very impact on your life unless you allow him to.

That is not true. What Mr. Bachman does has national recognition, and is touted highly among his crazy wife's followers. She promotes his brainwashing business openly at every campaign rally as if she is pushing his ideals in her political agenda.

Democrats treat the LGBT community as a captive constituency. They may not be able or willing to come out in favor of gay marriage, but at least they aren't Republicans, right? That's hardly putting all your chips on the table. It occurs to me that LGBT citizens are trapped in a choice between a party that opposes them and a party that, you know, sorta of wishes them well..

I feel much more comfortable being with people who wish me well, rather than those who totally oppose me. Your party tells me that my bisexuallity is wrong, an illness that they have a cure for from GOD. They tell me I am a threat to kids, and society as a whole. They want to rid the world of people like me, and they want to do so using laws based on religious values straight out of the fucking bible. These are not my opinions, they are part of the republican party platform, and openly preached and practiced by the party. Anyone who supports the republicans, is making a claim to support the republican platform and it's hatred for GLBT people.

It is fools like you who are here on this site trying to fit in and act like you are on our side by being cutesy and friendly. Then you go and vote for the fucktards that hate us all. You are nothing more than a right wing hypocrite that wants his cake and eat it to. To coin a phrase from you, it doesn't work that way in the real world. You can not argue a solution to the problem, you ARE the fucking problem. People like you keep this country divided with your bull shit blindness to the fact that we are all just people, and deserve the same treatment and respect that your party thinks ONLY they deserve.

The democratic party is still made up of mostly older people who still live with older values they grew up with. So of course many of them will hesitate to get up to speed. But they do not condemn the GLBT like they are leppers as the republicans do openly and proudly. At least the dems recognise GLBT as people who are as normal as anyone else. They don't want to change me with stupid prayers from the invisible man in the sky. They look upon us all as just people. Your fucked up party can never say or do that.

Get off your fucking high horse and join the real world.

BellaBellucci
08-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Ron Paul 2012. That is all.

~BB~

russtafa
08-04-2011, 04:19 AM
These people want to subvert nature if you are you are gay and that's what nature intended.these people are evil

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Let's just call it "vacillation' Ben...LOL....it's part of the handbook they distribute when people enter politics. But I cut McCain some slack on his flim flams, as much as they annoy me. Anybody spending the best years of his life in the Hanoi Hilton gets quarter from me.

I applaud John McCain for his service and his horror of the time he spent in the Hanoi Hilton. He is truly a war hero and deserves the respect of every American for his sacrifices.

That doesn't mean he is right in his "flim flams", and does not deserve any slack for supporting his party platform of racism and hatred against GLBT. Until he stands up and becomes the great maverick he used to be 30 years ago, by telling his party they are wrong and should rethink their platform against ethnic and GLBT groups, he will not get any slack from me. He became a sell out when he ran for president. He gave up every value he had 30 years ago, and became a typical republican asshole.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2011, 04:31 AM

~BB~
He's not a Republican. lol

Felicia Katt
08-04-2011, 04:41 AM
Goodness....if I knew that all it took was a couple posts on gay marriage to bring you out of hiding, I'd have done it a long time ago !
Time for me to inject some reality on the matter. Michelle Bachmann is never going to be President, FK and it won't be because of liberals....but I appreciate your work on this post, and your disdain for her. Now can we get some comment, any comment from you about the person that currently is President, and could have some actual impact on the matter...and his luke warm at best, sell out at worse of your issue? (crickets chirping)
you conveniently forgot this post (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=971692&postcount=277) where I provided a long list of Obama's pro LBGT accomplishments as follows:

Obama: Defense Of Marriage Act Should Be Repealed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_903680.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/19/obama-defense-of-marriage-gay-rights_n_903680.html)

Accomplishments by the Administration and Congress on LGBT Equality

http://www.equalitygiving.org/Accomp...-LGBT-Equality (http://www.equalitygiving.org/Accomplishments-by-the-Administration-and-Congress-on-LGBT-Equality)

Obama signs repeal of 'don't ask, don't tell'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40777922...ask-dont-tell/ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40777922/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-repeal-dont-ask-dont-tell/)

I know you saw it because you were as insulting and dismissive of it then as you were of my post about Michele Bachman now. I don't do personal, ad hominen arguments. I deal in facts. I gave the facts about Obama, who has done more for this community than any president before him. I gave the facts about Michelle Bachman who would clearly undo everything that has been done for us. She may be on the extreme right of the GOP, but overall, its platform and its leading candidates are pretty uniformly anti-LGBT. If you think otherwise, provide some proof but saying Obama is only lukewarm is not enough and is just not right, especially when you compare him to the icy coldness we get from Republicans.

BTW, finding a few, stray GOPers who are not as fervently anti-gay as the overall party line doesn't magically blur or erase it. Of the examples you provided, Ken Mehlman stayed in the closet until he left his position with the party, has been scrubbed from their website and literature and has not been embraced by any present candidate. Cindy McCain did make a public service announcement in support of gay marriage in California, but backed off from it the next day, saying she supported her husband's positions on these issues.

FK

LittleGuy
08-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Obama is the best president

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 04:49 AM

~BB~

Ron Paul is indeed a republican. But he is more like the old Abe Lincoln republicans. He knows how to think for himself. He is not afraid of his party when they are wrong, and has told them so many times. But he is still a republican, and that worries me a little. Maybe if he became an independent with his own policies and agenda, it might make a lot of people feel better about him.

Now his son Rand, is a real tea party asshole. But Ron has said a lot of things I agree with. Just sayin'.

Erika1487
08-04-2011, 04:57 AM
June 26, 2011

July 7, 2011

June 18, 2011

FK

So do you take issue with all GOP trans-folk then? Or just me because I work within in the Party?
I have a feeling that not every trans person in America is Democrat.....Just sayin..

Erika1487
08-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Sorry...but I'm not letting you fuckers off the hook...not now, not ever. It's cool to slam Bachmann and her weirdo hubby if you're so inclined...but Bachmann's less significant other has really very impact on your life unless you allow him to. We have all sorts of crazy marginal fuckers saying insane shit. So aim your fury at him if it makes you feel good, but your beloved Liberal Democrats who you think are all in for gay marriage, well.......Democrats treat the LGBT community as a captive constituency. They may not be able or willing to come out in favor of gay marriage, but at least they aren't Republicans, right? That's hardly putting all your chips on the table. It occurs to me that LGBT citizens are trapped in a choice between a party that opposes them and a party that, you know, sorta of wishes them well.. And so the typical policy among Democrats is to do as little as possible for as long as they can, figuring that if the Republican party never changes its position, but that's not working as evidence in New York where Republicans supported it. Libs can string along the LGBT community for a long while before they have to lay their marker down and risk the vote of any single voter who opposes gay rights.
You're correct in that it's unlikely that marriage equality will become the law of the land through the advocacy and support of the Republican party. But it's getting less and less implausible as in the case of New York. And still the Democrats wait and wait and wait and , trying to be the champion of LGBT rights at the last possible second.. And if I mentioned Bill Clinton to any of y'all in any context other than gay marriage, you'd have a warm sensation come over you....but recall that it was him who signed DOMA, and it was Hillary who openly supported that decision during her campaign. And don't get me started on that phoney Obama...he's played you like a fine instrument, yet you'll strangely defend him to the death.
And recall that John Kerry was so worried about his strong support in the black community and their opposition to gay marriage, he put Slick Willie on a conference call with 3000 black pastors to reassure them that Sen Kerry opposed gay marriage.
So much for many of your liberal standard bearers ....Conversely...here's a few names that you might not associate with being pro gay marriage because you believe the dogma....
John and Cindy McCain
Laura Bush
Grover Norquist
I'm not suggesting that tomorrow when you wake up, the right in this country will be squarely behind everything you desire, what I am telling you, is if you think the liberals are.... the sad joke's on you! Doubt that? Then answer me why in 2008 when Obama had veto proof majorities in both the House and Senate he didn't push the issue once and for all...nor did any other prominent liberal including the then Speaker, Ms. Pelosi from San Francisco ? I rest my case.

:iagree: 100% Spot on my friend.

robertlouis
08-04-2011, 05:05 AM
:iagree: 100% Spot on my friend.

Hmmm. Lukewarm or even ambivalent support versus vitriolic hatred......

Might not be too great a choice, but I'd reckon the former might just be better.

onmyknees
08-04-2011, 05:06 AM
That is not true. What Mr. Bachman does has national recognition, and is touted highly among his crazy wife's followers. She promotes his brainwashing business openly at every campaign rally as if she is pushing his ideals in her political agenda.

I feel much more comfortable being with people who wish me well, rather than those who totally oppose me. Your party tells me that my bisexuallity is wrong, an illness that they have a cure for from GOD. They tell me I am a threat to kids, and society as a whole. They want to rid the world of people like me, and they want to do so using laws based on religious values straight out of the fucking bible. These are not my opinions, they are part of the republican party platform, and openly preached and practiced by the party. Anyone who supports the republicans, is making a claim to support the republican platform and it's hatred for GLBT people.

It is fools like you who are here on this site trying to fit in and act like you are on our side by being cutesy and friendly. Then you go and vote for the fucktards that hate us all. You are nothing more than a right wing hypocrite that wants his cake and eat it to. To coin a phrase from you, it doesn't work that way in the real world. You can not argue a solution to the problem, you ARE the fucking problem. People like you keep this country divided with your bull shit blindness to the fact that we are all just people, and deserve the same treatment and respect that your party thinks ONLY they deserve.

The democratic party is still made up of mostly older people who still live with older values they grew up with. So of course many of them will hesitate to get up to speed. But they do not condemn the GLBT like they are leppers as the republicans do openly and proudly. At least the dems recognise GLBT as people who are as normal as anyone else. They don't want to change me with stupid prayers from the invisible man in the sky. They look upon us all as just people. Your fucked up party can never say or do that.

Get off your fucking high horse and join the real world.

Sadly you're an insecure, paranoid, impressionable young man....who must walk around with a heavy burden about all the people that you think hate you... but keep trying to justify the short comings of your party....that should get you where you want to go !

But you might want to try a dose of pragmatism.....Unfortunately for you, Republicans hold the majority of State Legislatures, and the US House, so you're going to need them to get what you want, along with the public at large. Walking around angry and using a flame thrower at even those who are open to what you have to say, simply serves to alienate people. Maybe if you lived your life minus the hate you seem to condemn so much on the other side, you might open some minds...including your own. Fighting hate with more hate is one way to go...seemingly that's your way, but I say again...you ain't changing anyone's mind with your routine. But why am I giving you prudent advice...?? I don't like you very much, and you're a hysterical simpleton.

Erika1487
08-04-2011, 05:07 AM
LOL Of the hundreds, maybe even thousands of TS transition stories I'm familiar with, yours is one of the biggest jokes. All you've done is secretly take hormones, and you live a very transphobic goon-squad lifestyle otherwise. And if it was none of my business, you sure fooled me when you put all those videos online and started so many threads here.

You're just a lone freak. You're not a tranny. That video of you jerking off made it pretty obvious. Sorry, but you really don't count in this world. And, if anything, you persist in helping enemies of the lgbt community reach their twisted goals. And they would be the FIRST people who would condemn you.

wait until you supposedly start going out the front door looking like that. That's when you'd get the wake up calls of your life. But I guarantee that you never do it.

I am not anti trans! I support the trans community in ways you don't will never understand. Btw Why are you so down on me transitioning in the first place?? If I am ok with how I am transitioning thats all that matters. FYI My therapist and I have worked out a two yr "plan" for me to follow.

Erika1487
08-04-2011, 05:18 AM

You just can't say shit like that and be taken seriously. Bottom line, you are a fucking phony.

Oh please mary calm down...Do you know what I do for the GLTB commuinty at large hmmmm.... Working with political leaders in my party, Job Creation, Job training, making insurance more affordable.
I guess your prefer a party that openly supports social strife and poverty over sucess:confused:

runningdownthatdream
08-04-2011, 05:23 AM
Oh please mary calm down...Do you know what I do for the GLTB commuinty at large hmmmm.... Working with political leaders in my party, Job Creation, Job training, making insurance more affordable.
I guess your prefer a party that openly supports social strife and poverty over sucess:confused:

Why don't you post that video of yours or that picture in your avatar to one the many republican blogs and see what the response is? Heck maybe one of us here should do it and see what the response is - want to throw a challenge down?

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 05:25 AM
Sadly you're an insecure, paranoid, impressionable young man....who must walk around with a heavy burden about all the people that you think hate you... but keep trying to justify the short comings of your party....that should get you where you want to go !

But you might want to try a dose of pragmatism.....Unfortunately for you, Republicans hold the majority of State Legislatures, and the US House, so you're going to need them to get what you want, along with the public at large. Walking around angry and using a flame thrower at even those who are open to what you have to say, simply serves to alienate people. Maybe if you lived your life minus the hate you seem to condemn so much on the other side, you might open some minds...including your own. Fighting hate with more hate is one way to go...seemingly that's your way, but I say again...you ain't changing anyone's mind with your routine. But why am I giving you prudent advice...?? I don't like you very much, and you're a hysterical simpleton.

You are proof that brainwashing works on the dullards. You also prove yourself to be nothing more than a republican troll with every post you make. You say I won't convince anyone I am right, but you only have one person who seems to agree with you in this thread. And of course it is your new boyfriend, Jimmy boy (the other white meat GOP troll). I got a real hearty laugh when I saw his post telling you that you were 100% spot on. I was wondering how long it would take him to help you.

Everything I said were not my opinions. They were facts about how the republican party projects it self in public, openly and proudly. Everyone here knows it and sees it every day. But of course you and your new bf have to call people liars and childish names because your ego couldn't handle the truth with any kind of dignity. But once again, it is expected from a GOP troll like yourself and your bf.

It is YOU who are not going to convince anyone that your little republicans are the good guys, and that everyone here except you and your Jimmy, are wrong. So your efforts here are just wasting everyones time. Not even you can be that stupid......or maybe you already are.

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Oh please mary calm down...Do you know what I do for the GLTB commuinty at large hmmmm....

Yes I do. You call people to vote for the cocksuckers that hate them.

Working with political leaders in my party, Job Creation, Job training, making insurance more affordable.

Job creation? Job training? making insurence more affordable? You are kidding right? Your party has not created a job in 6 years. You have voted down every job bill since Obama got elected and have not come up with any of your own. And the GOP has not done one single thing to lower the cost of insurence since Bush took office 11 years ago. Who the fuck are you trying to bull shit? We are not stupid like you to fall for that shit.

You mean like the republican party does? No I prefer the democrats to that kind of bull shit. I am almost starting to feel sorry for your mental illness.

Ben
08-04-2011, 05:36 AM
It gets more ludicrous. Cuddle Therapy -- ha ha ha!!!!!

‪Cuddle Therapy - Gay To Straight Scam‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvycRIJS4c)

Ben
08-04-2011, 05:43 AM
This is just too funny:

‪Rachel Maddow: Richard Cohen Cures Homosexuality by Cuddling the Gay Away‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ionmAFRtz9o)

BellaBellucci
08-04-2011, 05:54 AM
He's not a Republican. lol

Precisely. :lol:

~BB~

Ben
08-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Sadly, most men won't come out and say they're attracted to MTF transsexuals.... For various personal reasons -- :( Be it peer pressure or societal pressure or family intolerance or living in the deep south surrounded by rednecks -- ha ha ha!

‪Rachel Maddow on Coming Out‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5mT8BHL8Y)

‪Rednecks vs. Gay guys‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDiN_kQhB6E)

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 06:07 AM
it gets more ludicrous. Cuddle therapy -- ha ha ha!!!!!

‪cuddle therapy - gay to straight scam‬‏ - youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dvycrijs4c)

this is just too funny:

‪rachel maddow: Richard cohen cures homosexuality by cuddling the gay away‬‏ - youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ionmafrtz9o)

ho......ly.........shhhhhhit!

Ben
08-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Precisely. :lol:

~BB~

Just to briefly deviate from the topic at hand -- :)
Ron Paul is definitely a fiscal conservative. Bringing our troops home would be a positive step.
Ron Paul has talked about the simple cost-benefit analysis. Who pays the ultimate cost: soldiers and their families.
And who benefits: Blackwater/Xe and Halliburton (Cheney's old company) and Lockheed Martin etc. etc.
As the journalist Robert Young Pelton has pointed out: You go to war to make money.
Ron Paul understands this:

‪Rep. Ron Paul On Closing U.S. Military Bases Globally‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgaVuDuIwRw)

‪Ron Paul on NBC; Talks about Aaron Russo's movie 'Freedom to Fascism' and 'U S Moving Toward 'Soft Fascism' in Memory of Tim Russert 58 and patriot Aaron Russo 64‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flA9y5Lw-Fg)

Felicia Katt
08-04-2011, 06:11 AM
So do you take issue with all GOP trans-folk then? Or just me because I work within in the Party?
I have a feeling that not every trans person in America is Democrat.....Just sayin..
I don't take issue with you. I take issue with hypocrisy, and your being a trans-person and openly and proudly supporting a GOP candidate who reviles us is horribly horribly hypocritical. As far as not every transperson being a Democrat, its irrelevant because its the transphobic people in the party who have the power, and to paraphrase Bill Maher , it’s not that all Republicans are transphobic, it’s that most transphobes are Republicans

FK

Ben
08-04-2011, 06:12 AM
ho......ly.........shhhhhhit!

Here is Rachel Maddow's full interview w/ Richard Cohen:

‪TRMS: Rachel Maddow interviews "ex-gay" activist Richard Cohen (Part 01)‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfMtA1F9eJo)

‪TRMS: Rachel Maddow interviews "ex-gay" activist Richard Cohen Part 02‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbrevMEVuM)

Ineeda SM
08-04-2011, 06:20 AM
Here is Rachel Maddow's full interview w/ Richard Cohen:

‪TRMS: Rachel Maddow interviews "ex-gay" activist Richard Cohen (Part 01)‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfMtA1F9eJo)

‪TRMS: Rachel Maddow interviews "ex-gay" activist Richard Cohen Part 02‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbrevMEVuM)

I usually watch Rachel, so I got to see this one. It just proves even more so what I said earlier. It is always easiest to brainwash the dullards. It is how the GOP wins their followers. Anyone stupid enough to think they prayed away their gay, is qualified to be a republican. Yet they don't understand why we liberals make fun of them. HO......LY....SHHHHHHIT!

kittyKaiti
08-04-2011, 09:14 PM
June 26, 2011

July 7, 2011

June 18, 2011

FK

This woman is like one step away from announcing that all LGBT should be rounded up into those FEMA camps and gassed.

Silcc69
08-04-2011, 11:31 PM
June 26, 2011

July 7, 2011

June 18, 2011

FK

Aren't these the same republicans that chant: STATE RIGHT'S all the time? I guess it's ok when it goes along with what you want but when it goes against what you believe in then it's wrong lol.

lovesall
08-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Pray the Gay away...Really???

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 01:54 AM
This woman is like one step away from announcing that all LGBT should be rounded up into those FEMA camps and gassed.
Her friends are basically saying it though, and she just silently smiles and nods her empty head.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 01:56 AM
This guy is such a douche, and he's dangerous.

‪Michele Bachmann Raising $$$ for Bradlee Dean‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUJltFdO2DA)

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05/michele-bachmann-bradlee-dean

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 01:57 AM
‪Bradlee Dean Wants Homosexuals Arrested and Thrown in Jail‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3zgw-ssTTI&feature=related)

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Proof that heavy metal could make you retarded.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 02:09 AM
That sounds like a bonafide bromance those two metal homos have going.

kittyKaiti
08-05-2011, 02:22 AM
‪Bradlee Dean Wants Homosexuals Arrested and Thrown in Jail‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3zgw-ssTTI&feature=related)

I couldn't help but laugh when he is pointing out these different African countries as "godly" and "upholding morality".... the same countries who have histories of committing genocides and war crimes.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 02:49 AM
I couldn't help but laugh when he is pointing out these different African countries as "godly" and "upholding morality".... the same countries who have histories of committing genocides and war crimes.
I'd like to see Mr Jesus McGoldilocks last for an hour in any of those 10th World hellholes. I'm sure he'd quickly let a group of white fags rescue him, to get his 80's-looking ass home safe and sound.

Ben
08-05-2011, 02:52 AM
This guy is such a douche, and he's dangerous.

‪Michele Bachmann Raising $$$ for Bradlee Dean‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUJltFdO2DA)

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05/michele-bachmann-bradlee-dean

He's disgusting.
Under the YouTube vid it states: "Bradlee Dean, who has said he 'approves the death penalty for gays' is invited by House GOP to give opening prayer on the Minnesota House floor."

‪Bradlee Dean delivers opening prayer in Minnesota House Chamber‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_NDn_7lfw)

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 02:56 AM
Seriously, he has a pony tail wiggling around across the crack of his ass, under a 1990's sweat suit. He looks like a fucking child molester, and sounds like an oxy junky. He looks high as hell in this vid.

Ben
08-05-2011, 03:05 AM
American author and radio host Thom Hartmann has said that a lot of these right-wing Republicans (Teabaggers, if ya like) are mentally ill. I mean, like clinically crazy. I tend to agree with him.
I mean, sensible, thoughtful, intellectual, empathetic and sympathetic Republicans seem few and far between. Sad, really -- :(
I think the party has ceased being a political party. I don't know what it is now. It's like a cult for the lunatic fringe.
It merely attracts far-right nutcases.
I mean, this WAS the party of Dwight Eisenhower. What the f' has happened to it????

‪Bradlee Dean Wants Homosexuals Arrested and Thrown in Jail‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3zgw-ssTTI)

Ben
08-05-2011, 03:09 AM
‪Tom Emmer On Anti-Gay Hard Rock Ministry: "These Are Nice People"‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXnZorTLGiY)

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 03:09 AM
All of these Ted Nugent, Dog/Bounty Hunter type redneck guys are such white trash. lol

kittyKaiti
08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
He's disgusting.
Under the YouTube vid it states: "Bradlee Dean, who has said he 'approves the death penalty for gays' is invited by House GOP to give opening prayer on the Minnesota House floor."

‪Bradlee Dean delivers opening prayer in Minnesota House Chamber‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_NDn_7lfw)

WAT.... I could swear we had separation of church and state... why are they praying in a government building?

Ben
08-05-2011, 04:49 AM
Another charming conservative: Carrie Prejean:

‪Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage Question From Perez Hilton‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0)

Ben
08-05-2011, 04:57 AM
But who would of thunk it: Obama is against gay marriage and Arnie is for it. But, well, Arnie is fairly socially liberal.
And I think Obama is following Clinton's triangulation. This is from Wikipedia: "Triangulation is the name given to the act of a political candidate presenting his or her ideology as being "above" and "between" the "left" and "right" sides (or "wings") of a traditional (e.g. UK or US) democratic "political spectrum". It involves adopting for oneself some of the ideas of one's political opponent (or apparent opponent). The logic behind it is that it both takes credit for the opponent's ideas, and insulates the triangulator from attacks on that particular issue."
So, Obama, in order to win re-election [and election in '08, too] has to come across as centrist. It's a strategy that Clinton pulled off successfully in 1996.

‪Barack Obama on Gay Marriage‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K9dS9wl7U)

‪Arnold Schwarzenegger supporting gay marriage‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV5B2t9uh5k)

Silcc69
08-05-2011, 06:18 AM
Another charming conservative: Carrie Prejean:

‪Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage Question From Perez Hilton‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMvviFbkf0)

Look at Perez Hilton's facial expression

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Elisabeth Hasselbeck has her beat easily. lol

Although, Elizabeth supports "Gay Marriage". http://www.queerty.com/elizabeth-hasselbeck-supports-gay-marriage-as-long-as-its-in-scare-quotes-20110622/

Christastic
08-05-2011, 08:05 AM
I imagine that dude standing in front of his closet that morning, and going "Hmm. Suit? Tie? Wingtips? Ah! Tracksuit! Yes!"

BellaBellucci
08-05-2011, 09:33 AM
WAT.... I could swear we had separation of church and state... why are they praying in a government building?

As bad as that is, I think we're all in agreement that it's by far not the worst thing that Congress has ever done.

So... how 'bout that Super Congress? :geek:

~BB~