PDA

View Full Version : Are men sluts ?

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 04:21 PM
The other day i ran into 2 guys that starting whistling (? My english fails again right ? ) the moment i came into their eyesight...i had to pass them to get to the store and they made comments like, "look at you sexy lady, look she does not even wear a bra etc lol"

I did what i always do in these situations, smile nicely and fearlessly, and avoid further eye contact when necessary, but secretly im thinking: "honestly guys, do you go after anything with a heartbeat? Take a moment to look at me more closely lol" and of course a more wicked voice in me entertainted itself with the idea of treating them like sextoys on the streets (same as they treat me), speaking in a more masculine voice "yeah ? You want it bad dont you honey ? Turn round and ill give ya some" lol but that would have resulted into a scene with a lot of screaming and shouting lol and i dont like to use myself for those purposes, even though making fun of yourself is the nicest thing, you have to be carefull and consider the company you are in...

But it does make me wonder...
We girls are so often called or considered sluts, for the way we dress, when we dress feminine, by man, but are they not just simply projecting their sexual need on us lol...

And consider hung angels...even if i wanted to, i cant even compete with a lot of bttm guys here that dont blink an eye when being topped by different girls, actually, its what most guys seem to be dreaming about lol and they are even paying to get it !!!

So should we not honestly reconsider the word slut and to whom we apply it to ?

And more importantly, coz i was born into a male body, does this make me a slut too ?

:}
hihi

Love,
Birgitta

loveboof
08-02-2011, 04:35 PM
There is a massive difference between just being feminine and slutty!

But yeah, masculine sexuality would be considered extremely loose in a girl. Just one of those things our society is still working through :)

Nikka
08-02-2011, 04:36 PM
yes they are

amofemboy
08-02-2011, 05:16 PM
sometimes man thinks that making the macho they are considered from women very attractive person even if people consider them very slut.
the problem is the society where often people like this that you meet are considered men that know the life

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2011, 05:19 PM
After reading that, I'm even more sure you're just some dude making shit up behind his keyboard.

Prospero
08-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Cant disagree... walk like a slut and be proud.

But just a question Birgitta... these guys who wolf whistled at you were acting towards you like millions upon millions of guys have acted towards girls through the centuries. I assume they took you for a genetic girl. Do you mind this? Were you pleased in some ways to be mistaken or taken for a GG or are you just offended by male sexuality? Genuine question.

Jericho
08-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Yeah, but only when they get the opportunity! :shrug

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Cant disagree... walk like a slut and be proud.

But just a question Birgitta... these guys who wolf whistled at you were acting towards you like millions upon millions of guys have acted towards girls through the centuries. I assume they took you for a genetic girl. Do you mind this? Were you pleased in some ways to be mistaken or taken for a GG or are you just offended by male sexuality? Genuine question.

Good question. No i sorth of enjoy that stuff. But i dont take it seriously. I find myself so ugly even looking at myself in the mirror hurts so its so bizarre when guys flirt with me on the streets, i sometimes just dont understand it. Im probably beeing a little too harsch on myself, but i really have some issues with my looks.
Also the comment "she wears no bra" is out of line, and too disrespectfull for my taste, but its far better then them laughing at my looks, and secretly I do feel a bit more feminine after guys flirt with me so i confess i enjoy that stuff...(but this was a bit over the top though).

Once i walked into this attractive older guy that made me feel small with his eyes that looked deeply into mine, he did not say a word, but it felt great !
When you never got attention from guys in your youth these experiences are so thrilling, i love it.

Im not sure how i feel about male sexuality....
I think a lot of girls in their fantasty might get aroused by the thought of a man using them for his pleasure, its no fantasy thats alien to me, i think im even somewhat masochistic by nature (i find myself enjoying terrible and humiliating love scene.s lol, noooo nicole that does not include you lol), but i respect myself enough to demand to be treated right, since i dont want to feel and be unhappy...

..im such a emotional creature, when i fall in love, im so, old fashioned !! I get totally caught up in my emotions and want to do anything in the world for the guy im with...
im not sure if guys are like that too some times...
Im really not experienced enough to talk about it, so consider this a topic written by an outsider thats trying to make sense of what she see's around her
Just joining the real world, havent got a clue what its all about...i can be very naive too if i was not so pessimistic lol

Prospero
08-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Birgitta - Well leaving aside your masochistic tendencies, it seems that to be given the sort of "sexist" attention in the streets accorded to many women is not unacceptable to you though perhaps this is because of your own doubts about your looks (perhaps unfounded if guys offer wolf whistles). But many GGs I know do find it offensive because of the fact that they may just be out, doing their thing, enjoying the day 0r whatever and then they are reminded that to many men the first and primary response to them is as sex objects.

As a man i will admit that if a beautiful girl is near me on the street i will often look at her and think she is cute or beautiful or desirable. But as a "new man" (whatever that means) these are thoughts and feelings i will generally keep very much to myself unless we are put into a situation where flirtation is appropriate. in London you are constantly thrust into an almost intimate proximity to beautiful women (on the subway in rush hours for instance) but i will never-ever make a woman feel uncomfortable with a look or a remark. Plus at the end of the day i like women - GG and transgendered - too much to want to make them feel uncomfortable in the world. Sorry if this sounds kinda wimpy but that's the truth.

Still happy for you girls to label me a slut though. (referencing the trend for the slutwalk thing around the world.)

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Seriously, I'm sure that you're about as much of a m2f TS as James is.

This whole thread is a total crock of shit. And, even if you were a TS, you behave like you just arrived on this planet and you know nothing about the human libido; like you were raised in a test tube,and you're in 9th grade. That's why it's obvious that you're just some dude who lives with his grandmother, who's never been laid. You can't relate to transsexuals at all.

So just cut the shit, phobun. Everyone knows it's you.

Prospero
08-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Nicole - I don't think this is phobun.

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 06:06 PM

This whole thread is a total crock of shit. And, even if you were a TS, you behave like you just arrived on this planet and you know nothing about the human libido; like you were raised in a test tube,and you're in 9th grade. That's why it's obvious that you're just some dude who lives with his grandmother, who's never been laid. You can't relate to transsexuals at all.

Hahaha ! Oh my god! I wish i had that life with my grandma, sounds like heaven hihi...you can be so funny Nicole :) hihihi

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Well, it's someone as sexually retarded as phobun is, which is exceptionally rare.

... I still say it's phobun.

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Your grandmother probably caught you crying over your hideousness in the mirror, and your terminal virginity, and threw you out.

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Birgitta - Well leaving aside your masochistic tendencies, it seems that to be given the sort of "sexist" attention in the streets accorded to many women is not unacceptable to you though perhaps this is because of your own doubts about your looks (perhaps unfounded if guys offer wolf whistles). But many GGs I know do find it offensive because of the fact that they may just be out, doing their thing, enjoying the day 0r whatever and then they are reminded that to many men the first and primary response to them is as sex objects.

As a man i will admit that if a beautiful girl is near me on the street i will often look at her and think she is cute or beautiful or desirable. But as a "new man" (whatever that means) these are thoughts and feelings i will generally keep very much to myself unless we are put into a situation where flirtation is appropriate. in London you are constantly thrust into an almost intimate proximity to beautiful women (on the subway in rush hours for instance) but i will never-ever make a woman feel uncomfortable with a look or a remark. Plus at the end of the day i like women - GG and transgendered - too much to want to make them feel uncomfortable in the world. Sorry if this sounds kinda wimpy but that's the truth.

Still happy for you girls to label me a slut though. (referencing the trend for the slutwalk thing around the world.)

Hi sweety, i edited my original reply to your question, sorry i did not get it right the first time.

To answer your question, im different from most gg, coz i do like the male attention, i would be lying if i did not, BUT i do not take it seriously as the guys that act that way probably are only nice before they get you into bed, not after...then the thrill for them is gone, and i am very aware of that, and i expect to be more then just a sextoy when with a man coz i would feel miserable otherwise.

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Your grandmother probably caught you crying over your hideousness in the mirror, and your terminal virginity, and threw you out.

I wish i was haha ! Ive done more things then i care to remember (and would rather forget) my only shot left at virginity would be srs now !
God that makes me feel sad ;)

Yvonne183
08-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Men are not sluts,,, Zee Menzz, zay are zee Pigzzz.

I too find a males attention a bit gratifying. But as I would think similar to some women, I'd like that attention turned on and off like a switch. In a certain setting, a guy talking trash to me is OK but alone at night on the street or in an alley would be scary and unwanted. Also it would depend on the type of guy,, Johnny Depp can talk nasty to me anytime, anywhere, but some ugly bruiser(for lack of a better term) would be unwanted under any circumstance.

I think what I am saying up above is that I am the slut, lol. A choosey slut but a slut indeed.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-02-2011, 07:06 PM
There is a very simple answer to the OPs question!!! We don't need all this rhetoric...What are you, a bunch of politicians???

YES....WE ARE!!!! :shrug And, we're damn proud of it!!!:whistle::jerkoff:party:

Prospero
08-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Yvonne - you and me could be sluts together anytime in my book. Though I'm afraid 'm no Johnny Depp.

Prospero
08-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Rherotic.... well corvette dude is a straight talker, isn't he lol...

Stavros
08-02-2011, 07:29 PM
It is part of an increasingly antique paradigm through which relations between men and women are framed by an asumption of male superiority -for example, in how many societies are the women expected to be virgins on their wedding night, but its ok if a man is experienced? The language follows suit: men are 'sowing their wild oats', 'doing what comes naturally' -but a woman doing the same thing is 'a scrubber', a 'tart', a 'slut' and so on. Societies have tended to create rules in times when life was nasty, poor, brutish and short -for survival. The morals we have inherited still determine a lot of behaviour -the Taliban in Afghanistan, for example, are known to arrest people who are not married if they are seen together, after which they can be flogged or even in some cases stoned to death -even if they are just teenagers. The equivalent reaction in the UK is to be 'Talibaned' by the Murdoch press which for years had made the assumption that marriage is some kind of sacred institution so that if a footballer, politician or film star has an illicit affair he/she is 'stoned in public' by headlines. The 'Slut walks' that began in Canada are a reaction to this 'moral hauteur' turning it on its head: the point being that women wear clothes of all kinds when they are going out and that doesn't automatically mean they can be labelled 'sluts'.

From an animal perspective, men are 'sluts' if by that it is meant their public behaviour is driven by lust -but we climbed out of the trees of that jungle a long time ago, treating people with respect doesn't take much effort, and most often brings with it greater rewards.

Yvonne183
08-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Yvonne - you and me could be sluts together anytime in my book. Though I'm afraid 'm no Johnny Depp.

I only use Johnny Depp as a joke, a reference point of someone everyone might know. There are loads of other guys in the world who might not think they are similar to Depp but in my eyes some of them are better looking. And I also judge what is inside the guys heart with his words as well. Even if he thinks he's a slut. He's my slut as I his slut. We can have a slutfest together.

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm proud of them for being proud. They know they want to fuck, or at least jerk off, to WOMEN & WOMEN WITH DICKS. At least they know that much. Stop trying to confuse them. They're never going to sit around and think about what a great conversation they had with effin' Frigitta, or any other tranny here. They're ALL dogs, to one degree or another. Even the nice ones. They don't care about your 'no bra' fairy tale. They want tits, ass, and dick. Stop trying to reinvent the inspiration for the wheel, you dysmorphophic freak.

And btw, when was all this supposed sex that you now regret so much? It sounds like you're a reformed slut or something.

Yvonne183
08-02-2011, 09:53 PM
I kinda do agree with Nicole on that most guys want tits, ass and dick. Proof is here on this forum, look at all the post counts for the picture threads.

But I am always hopeful, I always play the powerball even knowing I'll never win. I will always hope there is the right guy out there for me. It's how I live and will probably die that way.

Also, I don't think the guys I knew cared about my thoughts. Even my ex didn't want to talk or worse, he never listened to me.

So I just take this forum for what it is, a stop over until I get to my next place, and have a bit of fun while I'm here.

PS-Does anyone else notice the tags at the bottom of the page, some are quite funny.

maaarc
08-02-2011, 10:13 PM
well, being a slut isn't always a great experience. I attended a slut march recently and I asked these really hot girls if we could be sluts together :) they said sure!!! but first you gotta buy this "how to be a proud slut for dummies" pamphlet for $100 - since I am hypnotized by their over powering sexuality I give em the money. BAM! they throw the pamphlet at me and run away laughing and giving me the finger :( now all I got is a radical feminist pamphlet talking about how men are evil controlling rapist penetrators.
Those girls totally used me and treated me like a slut and it made me feel sad :(

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm proud of them for being proud. They know they want to fuck, or at least jerk off, to WOMEN & WOMEN WITH DICKS. At least they know that much. Stop trying to confuse them. They're never going to sit around and think about what a great conversation they had with effin' Frigitta, or any other tranny here. They're ALL dogs, to one degree or another. Even the nice ones. They don't care about your 'no bra' fairy tale. They want tits, ass, and dick. Stop trying to reinvent the inspiration for the wheel, you dysmorphophic freak.

And btw, when was all this supposed sex that you now regret so much? It sounds like you're a reformed slut or something.

Hi well i would use the word obviously, but i know the word is meaningless here, and before i know it, i will be called backwards lol (i even thought about that, that i am seriously problematic and backwards for not wanting to top my boyfriends)...
So but ehm yes - where was i, for very " obvious " reasons, i have not enjoyed love and sex when still living as a boy, but that did not keep me from experimenting...

Ooooh this forum !!!
Proud that men are dogs...
But when a tgirl is girlish, its suddenly backwards :p hihi

Yvonne183
08-02-2011, 10:20 PM
well, being a slut isn't always a great experience. I attended a slut march recently and I asked these really hot girls if we could be sluts together :) they said sure!!! but first you gotta buy this "how to be a proud slut for dummies" pamphlet for $100 - since I am hypnotized by their over powering sexuality I give em the money. BAM! they throw the pamphlet at me and run away laughing and giving me the finger :( now all I got is a radical feminist pamphlet talking about how men are evil controlling rapist penetrators.
Those girls totally used me and treated me like a slut and it made me feel sad :(

Come on Maaarc,, ya gotta be kidding, 100 dollars for a pamphlet? I wonder if I could get that job handing out pamphlets. Heck, I'd even take 10 dollars a pamphlet, I'm cheap.

I kinda hope you were being funny Maaarc, cause that was sad indeed.

Jericho
08-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Ya'll oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
Call yerselfs sluts?
Not one of ya's offered to blow me yet!!!

You just can't get the help these days! :shrug

hippifried
08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
secretly im thinking: "honestly guys, do you go after anything with a heartbeat?

From a purely scientific standpoint, the answer to that is: Of course not. A heartbeat isn't necessary at all.

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm a piece of shit that will shove my filthy wiener in any greasy hole that doesn't make me vomit at the sight of it.

maaarc
08-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Come on Maaarc,, ya gotta be kidding, 100 dollars for a pamphlet? I wonder if I could get that job handing out pamphlets. Heck, I'd even take 10 dollars a pamphlet, I'm cheap.

I kinda hope you were being funny Maaarc, cause that was sad indeed.

Sadly, to this day that pamphlet hangs framed on my wall as a stern reminder about the hazards of trusting people just cause they are beautiful :(

BTW my friends say the lesson went unlearnt just cause last week I sent $10,000.00 to a girl I met online in the Philippines. My friends think she is just using me even though I explained that my new "girlfriend" said her Grammy was sick and their water buffalo had died - she said we are already in love even if we have only known each other for two weeks and that we are gonna get married so it's OK to send her the money :) do you think maybe I screwed up again?:(:(:(

giovanni_hotel
08-02-2011, 11:42 PM
After reading that, I'm even more sure you're just some dude making shit up behind his keyboard.

LOL!!!

SOmething is off, for sure.

BellaBellucci
08-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Yes.

~BB~

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 11:51 PM
LOL!!!

SOmething is off, for sure.

If i were a dude, i'd be more popular here, and if you were a man i might take notice of what you say and think :p

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Sadly, to this day that pamphlet hangs framed on my wall as a stern reminder about the hazards of trusting people just cause they are beautiful :(

BTW my friends say the lesson went unlearnt just cause last week I sent $10,000.00 to a girl I met online in the Philippines. My friends think she is just using me even though I explained that my new "girlfriend" said her Grammy was sick and their water buffalo had died - she said we are already in love even if we have only known each other for two weeks and that we are gonna get married so it's OK to send her the money :) do you think maybe I screwed up again?:(:(:(

Haha funny Marc, you are cute, wanna be my boyfriend, i will treat you way better for that $10,000.00 ! ;)

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm a piece of shit that will shove my filthy wiener in any greasy hole that doesn't make me vomit at the sight of it.

Okay but you do love roman showers right, Dino?

Yvonne183
08-02-2011, 11:58 PM

I don't think there are water buffalo in the Philippines. Anyways,, I gotta tell ya something. My grammyphone is broken and my cat died eating buffalo wings. I can love you, even though your avatar looks weird. If you send me 5 thousand dollars, i'll stay far away from you never to harm you, or put a voodoo spell on you. Oh, by the way, send a piece of your hair with the cash.

loveboof
08-03-2011, 12:09 AM

You're half right. Obviously we want tits & ass (almost) 24/7, but that doesn't mean we don't want a decent conversation too lol...

Quiet Reflections
08-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Yes we are sluts too. Often times we are worse than women

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 12:31 AM
So ler me get this straight. You spent a lot of time experimenting with gay sex, that you're admittedly ashamed of. Then, you transitioned into this ugly transsexual, who started noticing catcalls when they didn't wear a bra one day? Sounds like TOTAL BULLSHIT.

This is a porn forum. And so far, you and phobun are the only two lonely freaks, trying to sell a very specific and very narrow world-view, to TS sexworkers and guys who like TS porn. I call TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 12:33 AM
The other day i ran into 2 guys that starting whistling (? My english fails again right ? ) the moment i came into their eyesight...i had to pass them to get to the store and they made comments like, "look at you sexy lady, look she does not even wear a bra etc lol"

I did what i always do in these situations, smile nicely and fearlessly, and avoid further eye contact when necessary, but secretly im thinking: "honestly guys, do you go after anything with a heartbeat? Take a moment to look at me more closely lol" and of course a more wicked voice in me entertainted itself with the idea of treating them like sextoys on the streets (same as they treat me), speaking in a more masculine voice "yeah ? You want it bad dont you honey ? Turn round and ill give ya some" lol but that would have resulted into a scene with a lot of screaming and shouting lol and i dont like to use myself for those purposes, even though making fun of yourself is the nicest thing, you have to be carefull and consider the company you are in...

But it does make me wonder...
We girls are so often called or considered sluts, for the way we dress, when we dress feminine, by man, but are they not just simply projecting their sexual need on us lol...

And consider hung angels...even if i wanted to, i cant even compete with a lot of bttm guys here that dont blink an eye when being topped by different girls, actually, its what most guys seem to be dreaming about lol and they are even paying to get it !!!

So should we not honestly reconsider the word slut and to whom we apply it to ?

And more importantly, coz i was born into a male body, does this make me a slut too ?

:}
hihi

Love,
Birgitta

A great article by Alice Novic M.D

"Going on a Manhunt:
The Two Types of Men Who Might Be Interested"

Today I’d like to talk about men, or at least the men that we t-ladies come across. Just like there tends to be two types of trans ladies, there tends to be two types of gentlemen we might attract: trans admirers and straight men. But first, let me explain why this subject has become so near and dear to me. As many of you know, I’m a happily married bisexual crossdresser, who for the last seven years has enjoyed the blessing of an open relationship and a steady man on the side. Well, all good things come to an end, and alas my steamy affair with Frank seems . . . frankly to have run out of steam, leaving me reluctantly out on my lonesome gazing afresh at the world of men. At the same time, the Lodge, L.A.’s best t-club shut its doors last September with no heir apparent, scattering tranny and chaser alike to the wind.

Subsequently, I’ve spent many more of my weekly girl-nights in gay and straight venues than ever before and confirmed a number of notions I’d previously sensed and even learned a few new ones. It’s been enlightening, and I’ll happily share what I’ve learned from my, and my friends’, and my patients’ experiences—but I’d also like to encourage all of you to share what you’ve discovered, on the Internet and out in the world, with me by email. First and foremost, I’ve re-acquainted myself with that classic lesson from Out and About 101: gay clubs are the best, and gay men even better but not the least interested in us. What can make a gay club interesting for t-gal like me who’s in touch with the softer side of her sexuality, however, is the incidental appearance of one of the other two types of men: straight men and admirers—and it’s often very hard to tell the difference.

Of course, it’s a whole lot easier to find straight men at a straight club, but even there, there’s always that tense question of “Does he or doesn’t he know?” and what that says about me as a woman and him as a man. Ah, the difficulty of distinguishing the pass from the play-along, especially the well-oiled play-along of the experienced trans-fan. I have a hetero crossdresser friend who cheerfully skips right over it and always assumes she’s passing and that the men hitting on her are straight. Though it “works for she,” making this distinction and coming out—at the right place and time—might really start to matter if she ever hoped her flirtation might lead to something more.

Is there truly a difference between straight men and trans admirers, when most of them and many of us would deny it emphatically? Well, like the distinction between love-to-be-femme and act-femme TGs, the distinction between straight men and admirers is one of those things that “seems to be” even if it doesn’t always “work for you and me.” So, you man hunters out there must by now be hungry to know why admirers are different, how to tell them apart from regular straight men, which kind to go for, and what you need to know if you do.

“But aren’t all admirers really gay?” the most naive among us ask. “Certainly not,” I say. The word gay, at least according to gay people, describes something very specific: men attracted men—in male form. It does not describe any man who does anything non-straight, no matter how much your angry ex-wife might say so.

The more informed among us know that admirers almost always come from the straight world, Studio City rather than West Hollywood as we might say around here. I must admit I had a ball the first night I spent at the Mangy Moose, a rockin’ dance joint for older singles in Studio City. I’ve never been so whirled and twirled in my entire life. But I wasn’t nearly so popular the next time and soon learned that I’d been read and word had spread. Where before I’d been courted by twenty, now there seemed to be none. But with a little patience and a comfortable bar stool, I was pleased to discover there was still somebody looking to get up my skirt. And after talking for a little while, I could tell he’d read me or been tipped off, when there were too many references to my height or the “great shape” I was in.

I recently compared notes over lunch with a beautiful, bright, little Filipino non-op TS, and what she’d gathered was so different, but really so much the same. “I get a lot of guys hitting on me,” she explained, “but when I tell them I’m T, they all back away, or at least 95%. I’d have to be post-op and stealthy to keep ’em interested.”

But if a man stays interested despite learning her secret or realizing mine, is he just common Joe tempted to walk on the wild side or a simple Simon smitten by the singular charms of one Alice Novic (or Teresa Teruel), whatever she may be? Whoever such men are, they seem to emerge mysteriously from the straight world, even for me still at forty-four years old, and I thank heavens for them. Who needs to think it through any further than that? No one! Okay, end of article . . .

Just kidding. I do. Maybe it’s the former math/science geek in me—now trapped in the body of a transvestite, or simply the fact that I’m a psychiatrist. Or maybe it’s just that I don’t like surprises down the pike. But I have to ask questions and learn as much as I can from what people say and especially what they do.

So what about that magic 5% of straight men who stay interested? Are they the same as the other guys? If the mood strikes, might any straight man consider a walk on the wild side? First of all, dear readers, don’t answer this question based on your own experience as men. Because, whether CD or TS, you are not and never were a pure straight man, you’re trans—and because of that you see and have always seen the world differently. To avoid this pitfall I surveyed three really good straight friends who had already shared all kinds of secrets with me—if any of them had been trans or trans-admiring they would have long ago let me know.

And, alas, all said they’d lose interest and have to bow out as best they could, if they learned they were getting involved with a transwoman. It seems that these three, at least, were just plain not oriented to us. “If I was already in love with her,” one, who happened to be a doctor, said, “then it would be a bitter pill to swallow, like learning she had herpes or diabetes, but we all have our issues.” That, my friends, is type one of the men who might be interested, an open-minded, yet regular, straight man.

Fortunately there are those strangers who come out of the woodwork for a readable gal like me or stay interested in a right-up-front girl like Teresa, and they seem to resemble the men we’re more familiar with from our tranny clubs. For them we’re not some kind of icky imbetween, but the best of both worlds. Bless their hearts. Regardless of where they’re found, these men are best thought of as a second and distinct type of the men who might like us, trans admirers, because they seek us out and fall in love with us because we’re trans, not despite it. Who are they? Simply some small renegade percentage of otherwise regular straight men? Many insist that they are, and I’d like to think that’s true. They explain their attraction to us with “You’re like women but with a little something extra,” and “You’re all so much more appreciative and care about being feminine.”

That sounds pretty convincing except for the fact that I’ve been out on the tranny and chaser scene since 1994, and many men have offered me—and themselves—such explanations only to admit one on one that yes they’re aroused by lingerie or to come out years later as a crossdresser or even transsexual. That’s why I’ve personally come to believe that Deep inside every chaser beats the heart of a tranny. Can’t many of you ladies remember such a phase? Many admirers may be passing through it now. And perhaps there, many are happy to stay. Nonetheless, maybe some admirers are simply who they say are, so we might sum up the kinds of men who might like us into 1) straight men who can tolerate our being trans, 2a) admirers who perceive us as women with some sort of advantage 2b) admirers drawn to us because they are trans at heart. Regardless of which kind you are, thank you for being there. And if you’re an over six-foot-tall Southern Californian who knows how treat a lady, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Life’s rich, complex, and full of possibilities. Be careful and enjoy!

Alice Novic, M.D.

Erika1487
08-03-2011, 12:43 AM
So ler me get this straight. You spent a lot of time experimenting with gay sex, that you're admittedly ashamed of. Then, you transitioned into this ugly transsexual, who started noticing catcalls when they didn't wear a bra one day? Sounds like TOTAL BULLSHIT.

This is a porn forum. And so far, you and phobun are the only two lonely freaks, trying to sell a very specific and very narrow world-view, to TS sexworkers and guys who like TS porn. I call TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Please spare us from your bullshit Nicole!
Birgitta is a decent person who is just asked a question.
Again you have to piss all over the thread to make a point.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 12:45 AM
This thread is so Laura's Playground, I wanna hurl on a closet door.

bte
08-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Of course men are sluts. What the fuck kind of question is that?

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Please spare us from your bullshit Nicole!
Birgitta is a decent person who is just asked a question.
Again you have to piss all over the thread to make a point.
Why don't you go fuck your football, dumbbell.

This forum is becoming a closet-case fag Tupperware Party, and you've always got your big man-mitts in the chip bowl, looking for drama.

Yvonne183
08-03-2011, 12:54 AM
If a man is a slut does that mean he is also gay?

Maybe I am being out of context with what I say next, but the reason I sometimes feel that men are sluts is sort of proven on this forum. Look at the personal section and most posts by men say they seek a beautiful, passable tgirl. I kinda think that is being slutty. But that is just me.

But I don't think all men are slutty, just the slutty ones are slutty, the others can be quite nice. I just haven't met one yet. lol

My apologies to Nicole if my post was all mushy, I am bored and need to write.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Men are "sluts" because they have a biological urge to sow their seeds. Some can control it. Some can't. End of 8th grade topic?

Yvonne183
08-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Men are "sluts" because they have a biological urge to sow their seeds. Some can control it. Some can't. End of 8th grade topic?

OK,, I'll stop now. I never got to 8th grade, I had to drop out.

see ya

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:08 AM
If a man is a slut does that mean he is also gay?

Maybe I am being out of context with what I say next, but the reason I sometimes feel that men are sluts is sort of proven on this forum. Look at the personal section and most posts by men say they seek a beautiful, passable tgirl. I kinda think that is being slutty. But that is just me.

But I don't think all men are slutty, just the slutty ones are slutty, the others can be quite nice. I just haven't met one yet. lol

I don't think it's fair to judge anyone on their sluttiness for anything other than their actions. If a guy wants to look at porn on the internet - that does not make him a womaniser. And what a girl acts out in fantasy doesn't say anything about her promiscuity (or lack of).

And I honestly don't understand your first question - was it a joke?

Yvonne183
08-03-2011, 01:13 AM
I don't think it's fair to judge anyone on their sluttiness for anything other than their actions. If a guy wants to look at porn on the internet - that does not make him a womaniser. And what a girl acts out in fantasy doesn't say anything about her promiscuity (or lack of).

My first part was a joke. But I never said anything about a guy looking at porn. I never said any guy was a womanizer. I never said anything about a girl acting out in fantasy. I'll go back and re-read my older posts but I don't think i said anything you quote me saying.

Sorry Nicole, last time.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:13 AM
OK,, I'll stop now. I never got to 8th grade, I had to drop out.

see ya
?

That was aimed at the thread - not you. lol

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:17 AM
@ Yvonne, (I thought you were done with this thread?)

I didn't quote you as saying anything - they were broad examples which covered the same areas you mentioned. The personals section is about fantasy - and threads with pics having the most comments is the same as porn. It means nothing about how a person behaves in a real situation...

Yvonne183
08-03-2011, 01:19 AM

Oh OK, I said look at the view count to the picture thread of this forum as proof of sluttiness. OK that could be a bit wrong but if a guy has the energy to make a post in the pic threads about a naked person then it wouldn't break his finger to post his thoughts on a serious topic, that's only how I feel. I just think a guy should be diverse and have different tastes and not just thoughts about naked pics. there are thousands of men on this forum and only a small percent get involved in serious topics, maybe the serious topics are boring but hey, give it a chance, lol

I promise Nicole, that was my last last one.

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Yeah I agree. But then as Nicole said - this is pretty much a porn forum.

If you want meaningful debates with (at least semi) literate people, then maybe there's another place for you :)

Personally I like proper discussions, but I also like naked pics.. so I'm fine here for the time being lol

Devilboy
08-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Guys are different. All are definitely not sluts. I know plenty of guys that are completely wholesome, one woman guys....i also know guys that will bang anything that moves.

Out of the bang anything group, there are at least two different varieties: one is the conqueror...he does it for the thrill of a new conquest. The other has a through the roof sex drive, if you can keep him happy, he has no reason to look elsewhere, but if you cant keep up he will start to wander to get this need met.

Everyone on the planet has needs, these needs are different, in most relationships, needs have to be met if it's going to work.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:41 AM
You're half right. Obviously we want tits & ass (almost) 24/7, but that doesn't mean we don't want a decent conversation too lol...
lol I agree. Compatibility is FAR from being simply about lust. There's definitely a happy middle ground in a healthy relationship. But I didn't think that's what we were discussing here. The OP's mind is in the gutter, remember. So I assumed we were talking about casual, NSA sex... the kind of sex that begins with no bra & a retarded catcall. lol

But anyone who's spent a year or two on earth knows, men are ALWAYS on the prowl, at least looking for some visual eye candy throughout the course of the day. And women are the same damn way. lol And I think that's a reasonably healthy way to be.You have to keep in mind the OP's extremely prudish 'stance' on sex. lol That's the set-up for the comedy here. lol

onmyknees
08-03-2011, 01:57 AM

LMAO...Phobun has been quite for a while, so anything's possible, but Brigitta doesn't grind on me nearly as bad as PhoFag. Please come out of hiding Phobun....I need you ...I have some pent up hate I need to dispense of !!! LMAO

Yvonne183
08-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Yeah I agree. But then as Nicole said - this is pretty much a porn forum.

If you want meaningful debates with (at least semi) literate people, then maybe there's another place for you :)

Personally I like proper discussions, but I also like naked pics.. so I'm fine here for the time being lol

Maybe you're right, maybe I gotta find another place to talk.

maaarc
08-03-2011, 02:08 AM
I don't think there are water buffalo in the Philippines. Anyways,, I gotta tell ya something. My grammyphone is broken and my cat died eating buffalo wings. I can love you, even though your avatar looks weird. If you send me 5 thousand dollars, i'll stay far away from you never to harm you, or put a voodoo spell on you. Oh, by the way, send a piece of your hair with the cash.

Geez I'm sorry about your cat:( and I just got off the phone with my sweetie and it was all just a misunderstanding:) - she said it wasn't a water buffalo it was the family reindeer that died :) err.... I don't know if I believe her or not now?:confused: MY avatar is not weird!!! LOL It's called a hamsa hand (Arabic) or hamesh hand (Hebrew) an amulet for magical protection from the envious or evil eye so you better not evil eye me.:)

Ben
08-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Are men sluts?
Depends on how you define the word. The actual word means: slovenly woman. But the broader meaning encompasses: a prostitute, a hustler. So, I guess, men are sluts. Sadly -- ha ha!

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:12 AM
LMAO...Phobun has been quite for a while, so anything's possible, but Brigitta doesn't grind on me nearly as bad as PhoFag. Please come out of hiding Phobun....I need you ...I have some pent up hate I need to dispense of !!! LMAO
Anyone who's witnessed his trolling patterns before knows he wouldn't just quietly leave one day.

And the OP is very sketchy when it comes to sharing personal experiences on all the topics "she" seemingly wants to tackle.

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 02:14 AM
Anyone who's witnessed his trolling patterns before knows he wouldn't just quietly leave one day.

And the OP is very sketchy when it comes to sharing personal experiences on all the topics "she" seemingly wants to tackle.

Chasing sock-puppets, huh? Didn't you just yesterday come after me for doing the same thing? Interesting.

More importantly though, Phobun has laid low around here plenty of times, usually when there was a more vocal troll around. I wonder what his other sock-puppet accounts are.

~BB~

maaarc
08-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Haha funny Marc, you are cute, wanna be my boyfriend, i will treat you way better for that $10,000.00 ! ;)

OK :) but I'm broke now :( so maybe you won't like me anymore cause I have noticed that most girls don't like me when I'm broke - why can't they love me anyway!:mad:

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Yeah. Exactly. You and phobun are so quick to accuse people of having them that I assume you do. While I was gone, I see you BOTH blurted out your crackpot theories about me using sockpuppets. lol

Why? Which ones are yours, miss sockpuppet expert?

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:21 AM

Im not ashamed of having had gay sex, just did not enjoy it...
btw it seems you have nothing left to be then a bitch...i really feel for you (no joke, i know what its like lol)
But I prefer to have a very narrowminded worldview
Its a pleasure to be narrowminded, openmindedness is old fashioned

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Yeah. Exactly. You and phobun are so quick to accuse people of having them that I assume you do. While I was gone, I see you BOTH blurted out your crackpot theories about me using sockpuppets. lol

Why? Which ones are yours, miss sockpuppet expert?

There's nobody here who shares my posting or writing styles, so who could my supposed sock puppet possibly be? Just because I obviously know how to sock-puppet, that doesn't prove that I do. And yeah, I think you're Schimmel. Your posting styles may be different, but your writing styles, i.e. cadence, tone, and choice of words and phrases don't make the assumption all that much of a leap.

I mean, it's not a big deal and we have plenty of more interesting things to argue about, but people use sock-puppets all the time; I just think it's funny that when strangers pop in to say nasty thing about me, you don't think I'm supposed to understandably call shenanigans even though you do it to others.

Sorry, but it's just another double standard.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 02:28 AM
Okay but you do love roman showers right, Dino?

I'm game if you are. Some of that slimy bile-filled puke will be good for lubing up your funhole.:fuckin:

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:28 AM
Im not ashamed of having had gay sex, just did not enjoy it...
btw it seems you have nothing left to be then a bitch...i really feel for you (no joke, i know what its like lol)
But I prefer to have a very narrowminded worldview
Its a pleasure to be narrowminded, openmindedness is old fashioned

That's one of the worst bluffs for being a sexually retarded misfit I've ever heard in my life. It's also one of the dumbest excuses for a philosophy I've ever heard. It sounds like a Tea Party slogan.

Regardless, you can call it "old fashioned". I call it "you're an ugly man who doesn't get laid".

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:30 AM
There's nobody here who shares my posting or writing styles, so who could my supposed sock puppet possibly be? Just because I obviously know how to sock-puppet, that doesn't prove that I do. And yeah, I think you're Schimmel. Your posting styles may be different, but your writing styles, i.e. cadence, tone, and choice of words and phrases don't make the assumption all that much of a leap.

I mean, it's not a big deal and we have plenty of more interesting things to argue about, but people use sock-puppets all the time; I just think it's funny that when strangers pop in to say nasty thing about me, you don't think I'm supposed to understandably call shenanigans even though you do it to others.

~BB~
It's true. You do like owning your insanity. I don't see you as a sock puppet person at all, actually. Phobun is tho'.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:31 AM

~BB~

What the fuck..do you think there are actually males here posting with a female name and identity, no wonder i get so confused all the time :)

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 02:33 AM
What the fuck..do you think there are actually males here posting with a female name and identity, no wonder i get so confused all the time :)

I think it cuts across gender lines actually. It goes both ways. Sorta like me. :dancing:

~BB~

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:35 AM
That's one of the worst bluffs for being a sexually retarded misfit I've ever heard in my life. It's also one of the dumbest excuses for a philosophy I've ever heard. It sounds like a Tea Party slogan.

Regardless, you can call it "old fashioned". I call it "you're an ugly man who doesn't get laid".

I like to think im a beautifull man but an ugly woman lol

I guess i just get too open minded all the time i had to narrow it down you know, for my own pleasure...

I am an extremely dramatic girl without taking myself all too seriously lol...
Im a total nut, your right! I have to accept that im a mad backwards crazy tranny :)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:36 AM
You're very confused. Too much W.O.W. maybe.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm game if you are. Some of that slimy bile-filled puke will be good for lubing up your funhole.:fuckin:

Hihi lol it would be fun dating you honestly lol,
You are an intelligent funny guy, i would make you hit the shower though if you are really that dirty but something tells me you are a decent guy haha...just with a weird taste for life, like me :)

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:41 AM
You're very confused. Too much W.O.W. maybe.

W.o.w.?

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 02:42 AM
It's true. You do like owning your insanity. I don't see you as a sock puppet person at all, actually. Phobun is tho'.

I actually don't have a problem with Phobun but I do have to agree. :geek:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:42 AM
I like to think im a beautifull man but an ugly woman lol

More proof you're certainly not a TS. Or, if you were, you'd be a total failure, offering a worthless opinion.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:43 AM
I think it cuts across gender lines actually. It goes both ways. Sorta like me. :dancing:

~BB~

Dino seems to be the most sexy guy here, go figure Dino ! Lol

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:43 AM
More proof you're certainly not a TS. Or, if you were, you'd be a total failure, offering a worthless opinion.

Do you even know what you are yourself lol

onmyknees
08-03-2011, 02:44 AM
Chasing sock-puppets, huh? Didn't you just yesterday come after me for doing the same thing? Interesting.

More importantly though, Phobun has laid low around here plenty of times, usually when there was a more vocal troll around. I wonder what his other sock-puppet accounts are.

~BB~

I'm sure suddenly he'll reappear spreading his "unique" wisdom and vileness....

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:47 AM
It's not up for discussion. I am who I say I am, and there are enough people here, who know me, to know it's true. You're the one who's just an avatar with a new gender and a familiar philosophy.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:48 AM

What would be succesfull nicole
To be an addicted gay prostitute with a tatoo like your body is being ripped apart, is being a fulltime pervy freakshow being a succesfull ts ?

I dont see where you girls even get the nerve calling others a failure...a lot of you here are narcissistic shallow beings

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:49 AM
There's no point in changing the subject to me anyway. Nice stall tactic tho'. lol But it was your thread, about your supposed life.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:50 AM
If i admit im phobun, will i be banned ? :)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:54 AM
What would be succesfull nicole
To be an addicted gay prostitute with a tatoo like your body is being ripped apart, is being a fulltime pervy freakshow being a succesfull ts ?

I dont see where you girls even get the nerve calling others a failure...a lot of you here are narcissistic shallow beings
We can't adjust or explain the world to simply satisfy one dweeb, living in some closed-off butthole village somewhere in the UK.

I'm a TS sexworker on a TS sexworker forum. You're the one trying to turn this place into some type of Laura's Playground faggotry.

onmyknees

~BB~

:cheers:

Nicole Dupre
If i admit im phobun, will i be banned ? :)
Of course not. lol They already knew, moron. lol

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:56 AM
We can't adjust or explain the world to simply satisfy one dweeb, living in some closed-off butthole village somewhere in the UK.

I'm a TS sexworker on a TS sexworker forum. You're the one trying to turn this place into some type of Laura's Playground faggotry.

Yes i want you to lead a decent life, settle down with a bf, be a good housewife, sorry i tried to help you, gosh !

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Dino seems to be the most sexy guy here, go figure Dino ! Lol

I have a wiener, you have a funhole...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl7fgTcd4Aw&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX7ur4Ey5X4)

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Of course not. lol They already knew, moron. lol

Then im not phobun lol

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Yes i want you to lead a decent life, settle down with a bf, be a good housewife, sorry i tried to help you, gosh !
Worry about your own life, which is obviously not on course if you've chosen to swim upstream on a porn forum.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:01 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl7fgTcd4Aw&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX7ur4Ey5X4)

Life should always be this simple :)

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Worry about your own life, which is obviously not on course if you've chosen to swim upstream on a porn forum.

The current is weaker than you think. That aside, I'm surprised you didn't take issue with the 'housewife' comment. You're gonna make a misogynistic asshole a really lucky man someday, Nicole Dupre! :lol:

In 2011, can Donna Reed possibly be anybody's role model?

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/Images/donnareedshow.jpg

~BB~

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:04 AM

Except for talking with female to male trannies ...this is the next best thing on the net, coz there are men here, and i love men, well....i love dogs more, i agree...

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Except for talking with female to male trannies ...this is the next best thing on the net, coz there are men here, and i love men, well....i love dogs more, i agree...

Woof-Woof

http://www.ndbearsden.com/Bear%20first%20page.jpg

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:07 AM
The current is weaker than you think. That aside, I'm surprised you didn't take issue with the 'housewife' comment. You're gonna make a misogynistic asshole a really lucky man someday, Nicole Dupre! :lol:

In 2011, can Donna Reed possibly be anybody's role model?

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/Images/donnareedshow.jpg

~BB~

I knew it ! I knew she has some femininity deep inside her, but releasing the girl in us is dangerous :)

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 03:09 AM
I knew it ! I knew she has some femininity deep inside her, but releasing the girl in us is dangerous :)

You really don't 'get' my sarcasm yet, do you? Or maybe I don't get yours? :lol:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 03:09 AM
Why is anyone questioning my potential to be a monogamous domestic goddess? Seriously, how would anyone here know? lol You might be surprised. lol

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Woof-Woof

http://www.ndbearsden.com/Bear%20first%20page.jpg

Meeeoooowwww !!!

Try to find a man looking as cute as that !!!!!
All hairy with those lovely gloomy happy faithfull eyes...:) meow !

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 03:12 AM
Why is anyone questioning my potential to be a monogamous domestic goddess? Seriously, how would anyone here know? lol You might be surprised. lol

It's not your potential that I doubt, but your desire. Is that what you really want someday?

~BB~

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 03:14 AM
Meeeoooowwww !!!

Try to find a man looking as cute as that !!!!!
All hairy with those lovely gloomy happy faithfull eyes...:) meow !

I had an Akita like that. He power-raped 4 of my friends. He was perfectly obedient but I was always laughing too hard to yell "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:14 AM

Wow !
Its just that you have been a brat all your life, that all that brattishness is showing in your face: the face of a retarded brat lol (love that john waters line),

No the way you present yourself here makes me wonder if you could have any social relationship with anyone lol

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:16 AM
I had an Akita like that. He power-raped 4 of my friends. He was perfectly obedient but I was always laughing too hard to yell "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

this makes me wonder, would castration turn men into great lovers ????
I really wish i had a doggy...

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 03:21 AM
this makes me wonder, would castration turn men into great lovers ????
I really wish i had a doggy...

My Akita had all his parts. People would always make fun of his balls swaying back and forth as he walked through the neighborhood. He could eat a Rottweiler in 4 bites but loved little kitties.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Thanks Dino for posting the most sexy pic on hung angels, i think i can sleep now...

About the schrooms, they were legal here a few years ago untill our conservative christian goverment banned them...

There are a lot of psychonauts here though, should be easy to get your hands on...

Schrooms saved my life !!

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 03:30 AM
It's not your potential that I doubt, but your desire. Is that what you really want someday?

~BB~
Part of me does. Sure. I've enjoyed it. I like living with a man, having him come home to a meal that I prepare a few nights a week, and giving him what I know he wants, which is what I want. :) I'm actually very loyal, if someone is deserving. That shocks you?

But how many men do you think meet my LTR standards to begin with? lol I'm a prize imo. Sorry to be blunt. lol But there are a surplus of frogs and very few princes out there. I've come close tho', which was nice of course. But I don't "settle" for men. If it's not meant to be, I'm very content with being single. Life has it's advantages either way.

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 03:34 AM
Part of me does. Sure. I've enjoyed it. I like living with a man, having him come home to a meal that I prepare a few nights a week, and giving him what I know he wants, which is what I want. :) I'm actually very loyal, if someone is deserving. That shocks you?

But how many men do you think meet my LTR standards to begin with? lol I'm a prize imo. Sorry to be blunt. lol But there are a surplus of frogs and very few princes out there. I've come close tho', which was nice of course. But I don't "settle" for men. If it's not meant to be, I'm very content with being single. Life has it's advantages either way.

I can see the desire to be like that sometimes, but when it becomes a regular thing, men will take you for granted every time. And no, I'm not shocked, but I'm a little surprised you'd be so open about it.

On your second point I agree 1000%. I'd rather be with somebody who's worthy of me or else I won't feel fulfilled. One of my favorite song lyrics is 'if I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone.' It's from Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward.

‪Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZsCYOM4j0&ob=av3e)

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Wow !
Its just that you have been a brat all your life, that all that brattishness is showing in your face: the face of a retarded brat lol (love that john waters line),

No the way you present yourself here makes me wonder if you could have any social relationship with anyone lol
So what if I'm a brat? I'm not a spoiled brat, necessarily. So why should I care if you can't handle me? I don't want to date you. And you obviously suck at getting along with people, because you're sexually frustrated; so we could never be friends IRL.

But sure, I can be a brat. I can also be a cunt. I can be sweet as pie too. Don't 'judge a book by the cover'. Or just behave like an adult, and occasionally have satisfying sex I s'pose.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 03:47 AM
I can see the desire to be like that sometimes, but when it becomes a regular thing, men will take you for granted every time. And no, I'm not shocked, but I'm a little surprised you'd be so open about it.
I like variety. There's a time and a place for everything.

And not all men take it for granted. Some do, for sure tho'.

onmyknees
08-03-2011, 05:22 AM

On your second point I agree 1000%. I'd rather be with somebody who's worthy of me or else I won't feel fulfilled. One of my favorite song lyrics is 'if I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone.' It's from Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward.

‪Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZsCYOM4j0&ob=av3e)

~BB~

"I can see the desire to be like that sometimes, but when it becomes a regular thing, men will take you for granted every time. And no, I'm not shocked, but I'm a little surprised you'd be so open about it."

LMAO...Bella I swear you say shit just for affect. Nothing like a gross
generalization to revive a dying thread. If you sincerely believe that....I think you're looking in all the wrong places, or you're attracting all the wrong types...but either way the operative word there is "you". May be time to re-evaluate your whole thing...again that's if you really believe . I'm not here to defend my gender, but it takes 2 to make things right baby.

How 'bout this for a equally annoying, and played out generalization...Trans Women will pull you down into the whole drama thing every time....annoying...isn't it? I had hoped for better from you...you're disappointing me again. LOL

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 05:48 AM
LMAO...Bella I swear you say shit just for affect. Nothing like a gross
generalization to revive a dying thread. If you sincerely believe that....I think you're looking in all the wrong places, or you're attracting all the wrong types...but either way the operative word there is "you".

OK, fine. You're right. I'm generalizing. But think about it: why do you think I'm attracting the wrong types? Is it my personality? My looks? My scene? No! It's my penis. Very few men would allow themselves to enter into a serious relationship with a woman with a penis and most of those men do so because of the penis, not despite it, thereby making them unsuitable partners and possible latent homosexuals.

Gee. I wonder how that makes us feel. :geek:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 06:45 AM
OK, fine. You're right. I'm generalizing. But think about it: why do you think I'm attracting the wrong types? Is it my personality? My looks? My scene? No! It's my penis. Very few men would allow themselves to enter into a serious relationship with a woman with a penis and most of those men do so because of the penis, not despite it, thereby making them unsuitable partners and possible latent homosexuals.

~BB~
Omg! I actually agree with a Bella post! :hide-1:lol

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Omg! I actually agree with a Bella post! :hide-1:lol

We should really stop fighting. We actually agree on lots of things. It's just a more boring conversation when everyone is saying the same thing, so we end up fighting a lot. That's my take on it anyway. I've never thought otherwise.

... well except for a couple of times when you went too far and I thought you were a raving psychopath but now I just realize that you're very good at brinksmanship. You should give John Boehner a call. He could use you. :geek:

http://www.mute.se/uploaded_images/18-berlin_wall-721037.jpg

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 07:43 AM
We should really stop fighting. We actually agree on lots of things. It's just a more boring conversation when everyone is saying the same thing, so we end up fighting a lot. That's my take on it anyway. I've never thought otherwise.

... well except for a couple of times when you went too far and I thought you were a raving psychopath but now I just realize that you're very good at brinksmanship. You should give John Boehner a call. He could use you. :geek:

http://www.mute.se/uploaded_images/18-berlin_wall-721037.jpg

~BB~
"Brinksmanship"? lol For what purpose? I have nothing to gain here. I just don't care. lol

And you keep calling me names, and saying I'm this and that. Not to mention, you keep insulting people out of the blue in very silly and unnecessary ways.

And, I know you have a hard time believing this but, I was really trying to mind my own business here. I ignore MOST threads here completely. And I'm even less concerned about getting points across now than I was almost a year ago. I mean, I NEVER post in the politics area. I'm completely uninterested. When I have nothing worth saying, I'm actually pretty quiet.

And that's another thing. My relationship with Seanchai is not something your should have kept drawing parallels to, in terms of whatever issues you may feel that you have with him. You purposely tried to drag me into it 2 Xmases ago. And, even when I finally did say what I honestly thought, you lashed out at me for giving my genuine opinions. You somehow took it personally, and it wasn't meant to be.

BellaBellucci
08-03-2011, 08:01 AM
"Brinksmanship"? lol For what purpose? I have nothing to gain here. I just don't care. lol

And you keep calling me names, and saying I'm this and that. Not to mention, you keep insulting people out of the blue in very silly and unnecessary ways.

The operative word there is 'silly.' I try my best to let everyone know about my ironic, sometimes cynical intentions. I'm sorry if they're offended anyway, but really, who's to say what's 'necessary?' Sometimes I not only just don't like people, but it's what they represent that I can't tolerate. We've all been there. Hell, you live there. I guess that's why I may have expected a but more understanding from you. You of all people should know I'm not evil. Maybe some of my techniques are, but I never claimed to be perfect.

And that's another thing. My relationship with Seanchai is not something your should have kept drawing parallels to, in terms of whatever issues you may feel that you have with him. You purposely tried to drag me into it 2 Xmases ago. And, even when I finally did say what I honestly thought, you lashed out at me for giving my genuine opinions. You somehow took it personally, and it wasn't meant to be.

You're right. I'm sorry for that, even if I don't understand why you take it so personally. But you've said lots of nasty things to me over the last two years, and to be honest, I hardly remember them because I almost never actually get personally offended. I also don't internalize everything that people say on this board like those who hate me so much. I've said it more than a few times now: if someone doesn't like what I write, they don't have to read it, but the ideas that I'm spreading are not nearly as controversial as some people like to make them out to be.

I'm down for a cease-fire if you are. We don't have to like each other, but I think we're finally starting to learn how to co-exist. :yingyang:

~BB~

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 10:27 AM

~BB~

And i thought having a cock was the only chance for a tgirl to get into a decent relationship...wow, im learning every day here ;)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 11:00 AM
The operative word there is 'silly.' I try my best to let everyone know about my ironic, sometimes cynical intentions. I'm sorry if they're offended anyway, but really, who's to say what's 'necessary?' Sometimes I not only just don't like people, but it's what they represent that I can't tolerate. We've all been there. Hell, you live there. I guess that's why I may have expected a but more understanding from you. You of all people should know I'm not evil. Maybe some of my techniques are, but I never claimed to be perfect.

You're right. I'm sorry for that, even if I don't understand why you take it so personally. But you've said lots of nasty things to me over the last two years, and to be honest, I hardly remember them because I almost never actually get personally offended. I also don't internalize everything that people say on this board like those who hate me so much. I've said it more than a few times now: if someone doesn't like what I write, they don't have to read it, but the ideas that I'm spreading are not nearly as controversial as some people like to make them out to be.

I'm down for a cease-fire if you are. We don't have to like each other, but I think we're finally starting to learn how to co-exist. :yingyang:

~BB~
Sure. I guess so. Why not.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 11:23 AM
And i thought having a cock was the only chance for a tgirl to get into a decent relationship...wow, im learning every day here

We don't know or care what you'd know about being a woman. It sounds like you know very little, which is probably because James is actually more convincing. At least we can see for sure what he's up to. You're just one big bluff. Talk is cheap.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 11:28 AM
James is crazy. But he gets props from me for actually putting something personal on the line here, and facing the inevitable scrutiny.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 12:18 PM
We don't know or care what you'd know about being a woman. It sounds like you know very little, which is probably because James is actually more convincing. At least we can see for sure what he's up to. You're just one big bluff. Talk is cheap.

Thing is, i only seem to have this problem with tgirls, all my straight gg friends understand exactly what im talking about :)
I wonder what you know about being a woman, i dont even want to be a woman lol allthough im starting to enjoy it more, in some ways i do think life is more difficult for woman, consider the hormones and emotions ! And the differenc with men, our different needs, all that stuff, sigh!

I need to get a more masculine personality...

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Thing is, i only seem to have this problem with tgirls, all my straight gg friends understand exactly what im talking about :)
I wonder what you know about being a woman,
And thay constant bitching is getting old 2...

Hey girl, i dont even want to be a woman lol allthough im starting to enjoy it more, in some ways i do think life is more difficult for woman, consider the hormones and emotions ! And the differenc with men, our different needs, all that stuff, sigh!

I need to ger a more masculine personality...
Fascinating.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Fascinating.

I know what being fucked up is like...but glad to see im not the only one...
Ey nicole we might get along fine irl, might have more in commen then you or i would think who knows, but i am always honest here, i dont need to make myself look better then i am lol...

arnie666
08-03-2011, 12:47 PM
I know what being fucked up is like...but glad to see im not the only one...
Ey nicole we might get along fine irl, might have more in commen then you or i would think who knows, but i am always honest here, i dont need to make myself look better then i am lol...

You are a fake . If you were real you would be arguing with the wop big talker ,I have never met a tranny here that would not talk shit back and be the bigger person . And don't mention meeting the wop in real life because she will take that as a threat.

All this talk about 'us girls' overcompensating or what .

loveboof
08-03-2011, 12:52 PM
I don't know if Birgitta is for real or not - and I usually like to take people at their word, but this seemed suspicious to me:

Who is that naive? Just seems like perfect overcompensation...

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't know if Birgitta is for real or not - and I usually like to take people at their word, but this seemed suspicious to me:

Who is that naive? Just seems like perfect overcompensation...

Haha lol that was sarcasm lol

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 12:55 PM
You are a fake . If you were real you would be arguing with the wop big talker ,I have never met a tranny here that would not talk shit back and be the bigger person . And don't mention meeting the wop in real life because she will take that as a threat.

All this talk about 'us girls' overcompensating or what .

This is chinese to me, someone translate...wop ?

loveboof
08-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Like I said - seems like perfect overcompensation.

You could absolutely be for real, but some of your views are pretty strange for a legitimate tgirl...

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Like I said - seems like perfect overcompensation.

You could absolutely be for real, but some of your views are pretty strange for a legitimate tgirl...

what makes a legitimate tgirl ? Lol haha
And perhaps im strange but what do you expect, that id be normal ? Lol

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:05 PM
what makes a legitimate tgirl ? Lol haha
And perhaps im strange but what do you expect, that id be normal ? Lol
Someone who isn't just pretending to be a tgirl online..

And you don't have to be normal, but your views should on some level reflect your life choices.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:07 PM

And you don't have to be normal, but your views should on some level reflect your life choices.

sweety listen, what do you know about what choices i make in my life?
I did not choose to be a ts, and i never wanted to be open minded about the men that think their lust has anything to do with my transition

Do you expect black men to climb trees too ?

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Again, this level of deflection is just suspicious!

What are you talking about black men climbing trees for?!

I could almost buy the defensive 'what do you know about my life' shit, but you're not smart enough to know where the line is...

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Again, this level of deflection is just suspicious!

What are you talking about black men climbing trees for?!

I could almost buy the defensive 'what do you know about my life' shit, but you're not smart enough to know where the line is...

I dont understand your reply...but i find it offensive that you think that being a ts is a choice i made in life....

And its so odd to think that simply coz im a ts i would be and think a certain way...you dont even see how full of prejudice that is

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM
I dont understand your reply...but i find it offensive that you think that being a ts is a choice i made in life....

And its so odd to think that simply coz im a ts i would be and think a certain way...you dont even see how full of prejudice that is
overcompensation.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM

Pretending to be a tgirl lol haha why on earth would i want to do that lol !!!

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:19 PM
overcompensation.

What do you mean by that, i seriously dont follow you

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:25 PM
God what am i doing ! I should be glad that you dont believe im for real lol !

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:30 PM

What's offensive is you having so much to say, and proving absolutely none of it. No one knows or cares about the supposed lack of choice of a fictitious person. You 'choose' to make an unconvincing ass of yourself every time you post, whatever you are.

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:31 PM
No my gender identity is biological, just like yours, its not social, psychological, its biological...but i follow my true self, my instincts, my intuition, my heart, my desires etc

This was from one of our other discussions. This was your choice.

You could be for real. And I hope you are because otherwise I'm just talking to some troll, but that doesn't mean you don't sound suspicious when you start deflecting the discussion with bollocks about black men in trees, or jumping at the slightest remark which you (seemingly) want to take out of context.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:35 PM

You could be for real. And I hope you are because otherwise I'm just talking to some troll, but that doesn't mean you don't sound suspicious when you start deflecting the discussion with bollocks about black men in trees, or jumping at the slightest remark which you (seemingly) want to take out of context.

Listen carefully: a man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:39 PM
What's offensive is you having so much to say, and proving absolutely none of it. No one knows or cares about the supposed lack of choice of a fictitious person. You 'choose' to make an unconvincing ass of yourself every time you post, whatever you are.

I dont need to convince you...

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:42 PM

What dont you understand about it loveboof ?
My gender identity (female) is biological, so i have no choice but to follow my nature, thats all i said...

Try and see the documentary about dr money, a crazy psychiatrist that believed gender to be a choice and social construct, and in doing so wounding a boy and his family for life

There is enough scientific proof to back me up

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
a man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants.
Wow. Do you write fortune cookies?

Because that is some generic meaningless shit right there...

Jericho
08-03-2011, 01:45 PM

And next, man invented fire...Which was nice.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rJHgODI_BXw/TWxOnwWtQuI/AAAAAAAABYQ/v0u-b7n1gsA/s1600/gasoline1.jpg

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:46 PM

Thats what you think

Jericho
08-03-2011, 01:48 PM

I'm thinking that would have been quite profound if it had been:

a man can do what he wants, but not want what he does.

But that's just me! :shrug

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:51 PM
I dont need to convince you...
And you haven't. No one else is convinced either. And let's face it. Any fake can send a fake pic to some mystery man, who can be suckered anyway.

Shemale porn and escorting is actually a small sewing circle, and 99.99% of the girls can be vouched for. Their lives are open books, to some extent anyway. I've met and I know a number of people here. That's why "you" being here, having & wanting nothing to do with this part of the TS world, is laughable. That's how I know you're just some dude, pretending. Sorry, dude. lol

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm thinking that would have been quite profound if it had been:

a man can do what he wants, but not want what he does.

But that's just me! :shrug

Its the same meaning jericho

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:53 PM
And you haven't. No one else is convinced either. And let's face it. Any fake can send a fake pic to some mystery man, who can be suckered anyway.

Shemale porn and escorting is actually a small sewing circle, and 99.99% of the girls can be vouched for. Their lives are open books, to some extent anyway. I've met and I know a number of people here. That's why "you" being here, having & wanting nothing to do with this part of the TS world, is laughable. That's how I know you're just some dude, pretending. Sorry, dude. lol

Oh my god ! I think your right! I just looked between my legs and guess what ? Im a dude, oh my god, how long have i been caught up in this psychotic episode ? Lol !

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:53 PM
There is enough scientific proof to back me up"Scientific proof" backs up science. It doesn't back "you" up.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 01:56 PM
"Scientific proof" backs up science. It doesn't back "you" up.

Tralala...if you need to disagree all the time better choose another subject :)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Tralala...if you need to disagree all the time better choose another subject :)
I don't need to 'choose' shit. Everybody knows I'm for real. You're the one in question here.

loveboof
08-03-2011, 01:59 PM
There is literally no profundity there.

At best it is a minor linguistic pun, with no weight behind the words.

It is the most irrelevant and irreverent response you could have given my olive branch. And even if you are genuinely a tgirl, you are still a troll - i'm done here :)

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:02 PM

It is the most irrelevant and irreverent response you could have given my olive branch. And if you are genuinely a tgirl, you are still a troll - i'm done here :)
Thank you. Me too. This person is black hole of pure bluff.

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:02 PM

It is the most irrelevant and irreverent response you could have given my olive branch. And even if you are genuinely a tgirl, you are still a troll - i'm done here :)

Yes do go and massage your prostate loveboof
There is no having a decent conversation with you

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Thank you. Me too. This person is black hole of pure bluff.

Yes a fake and a Black hole of pure bluff still living with his grandma who threw me put coz i look so hidious lol, im selfhating, delusional, in denial, hallucinating lol...

Hey ehm but what if i was not, what would that say about you?

Yikes !!!!

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't need to 'choose' shit. Everybody knows I'm for real. You're the one in question here.

I was kind of hoping that this was your private life, not your public one

Birgitta
08-03-2011, 02:17 PM

Im used to swimming upstream ...

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Im used to swimming upstream ...
Trolls always are.

bte
08-03-2011, 05:41 PM

~BB~

+1 for the Stabbing Westward video