PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy Tata from Pattaya

Nikka
08-02-2011, 02:09 AM
:salad:salad

maaarc
08-02-2011, 03:49 AM
more beautiful reasons to love LOS

Hey Nikka who's this exquisite young lady?

erl
08-02-2011, 07:02 AM
They are just so gorgeous!!

suckshemalecock
08-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Steaming hot... Caliente

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Nice find, Nicole. If I didn't just come back from visiting a prostitute myself I would surely be Punishing Percy to those photos... and to your hot culo as well.:jerkoff

dietcoke
08-02-2011, 07:47 AM
beautiful eyes, thanks for sharing

zocco
08-02-2011, 09:27 AM
she is stunning
hot babe you found Nikka

Nikka
08-02-2011, 03:22 PM

badpress
08-02-2011, 10:02 PM

That young lady is called X.She is no longer in Pattaya full time.
I have known Tata for a few years now, and seen her transform from a shy young femboy to the beautiful and extremely confident young lady she is now. Still speak to her regularly - she is as mad as box of frogs, but in a good way. I actually took her to Samui last Xmas, where she met my parents. They had no idea about her little, errrrm, surprise.:)

Nikka
08-02-2011, 10:09 PM
I have known Tata for a few years now, and seen her transform from a shy young femboy to the beautiful and extremely confident young lady she is now. Still speak to her regularly - she is as mad as box of frogs, but in a good way. I actually took her to Samui last Xmas, where she met my parents. They had no idea about her little, errrrm, surprise.:)

your parents? you married her??

maaarc
08-02-2011, 10:17 PM

Thanks badp and thanks for another photo Nikka

Petterone
08-02-2011, 11:00 PM
hehe,they just tough she was looking like a ordinary thai girl from Isaan ??

badpress
08-03-2011, 10:31 PM
your parents? you married her??

No, I didn't marry her Nikka. Last year I invited her down to Koh Samui to spend Christmas with myself and the family. Quite an enjoyable week it was too.

batman4ever
08-04-2011, 09:10 AM
nice pictures Nikka :-)

bring back memories of the old days in EZY bar (now closed) nice to see pics of X,Tata,Palm, and the other who names escapes me now...*LOL*

the couple that runned the bar now has another ladyboy-bar up in soi vc called Famous, will be there in the end of november :-) (after Phuket offcourse)

hung0sowell
08-04-2011, 09:30 PM
wow all ladyboi's are HOTTT!!!!!!!