PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Take PCP Anymore?

Dino Velvet
08-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Never took it myself (almost once) but I am always amused at what it does to people. Seems all the cool kids these days think they're too good for their daddy's Angel Dust. Any users out there or people that have in the past with entertaining stories?

At least Heroin is still around.

BellaBellucci
08-01-2011, 10:52 PM
‪Who Else but Quagmire?‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr-0-El9cqs)

~BB~

Dino Velvet
08-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey, what's up, Bella?:cheers:

BellaBellucci
08-02-2011, 01:05 AM
Hey, what's up, Bella?:cheers:

Not my income, that's for sure. I'll be on Cam4 later, trolling for private shows. :lol:

~BB~

Ineeda SM
08-02-2011, 03:45 AM
I licked a few dots on a paper and did some shrooms a few times. WOW! Look at the colors. But never tried PCP.

Jackal
08-02-2011, 05:04 AM
A guy did two or three years ago in California and went on a rampage, ate his son's one eye and gouged out the other one.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x339729128/Bakersfield-dad-accused-of-biting-out-sons-eye

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 05:47 AM
I licked a few dots on a paper and did some shrooms a few times. WOW! Look at the colors. But never tried PCP.

I used to love dropping acid and taking shrooms. Back in my high school days, me and my friends would try to get together every weekend to dose and then go hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains. So fun to trip when you're a kid before all the grown-up drama.

Has anyone in this forum ever done PCP/Angel Dust? I don't even know how much it costs.

russtafa
08-02-2011, 06:05 AM
how about datura?

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 06:22 AM
how about datura?

What is that stuff, Russ? I'm fairly mellow these days with just weed and booze.

russtafa
08-02-2011, 06:26 AM
It's a plant that's very nasty and grows in your neck of the woods,central america and south america .It's flower has a long trumpet shape

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 06:31 AM
It's a plant that's very nasty and grows in your neck of the woods,central america and south america .It's flower has a long trumpet shape

Fantastic. I think I'll go down to Pico and Hoover and have a chat with those MS13 fellas. I'm sure they know all about that stuff. They'll even sell me a MAC10 if I promise to unload the first clip on an 18th Street corner.

I forgot. You smoke weed? I smoke so much weed sometimes I forget to smoke weed.

russtafa
08-02-2011, 06:42 AM
i think you boil the berry's and make a tea but be very careful on the dose

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 06:52 AM
i think you boil the berry's and make a tea but be very careful on the dose

Whatever it says in the instructions I just double. I'm a big boy and any excess goes through me piss. :cheers:

Luvs T Gyrls
08-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Mix that shit with spearmint leaves in three levels,mild tingle for fun,insane and intergalactic
travel with out leaving the comfort of your own home.
Come to on neighbors roof naked clutching Mini 14 early morning.
Used to call it T, Crystal, koo-koo dust etc. could snort a match head and get a very mellow out of body experience or snort or smoke maybe a little too much and end up in the ER at very best or beaten bloody at the local PD tank after taking on 30 cops definately funzies while operating motorvehicles
As we used to say; Expand Your Mind,Set Yourself Free, Don't OD On PCP

russtafa
08-02-2011, 07:24 AM
datura can be bad stuff i have been told of a girl thinking she was eating rose petals and was actually eating clock parts

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Mix that shit with spearmint leaves in three levels,mild tingle for fun,insane and intergalactic
travel with out leaving the comfort of your own home.
Come to on neighbors roof naked clutching Mini 14 early morning.
Used to call it T, Crystal, koo-koo dust etc. could snort a match head and get a very mellow out of body experience or snort or smoke maybe a little too much and end up in the ER at very best or beaten bloody at the local PD tank after taking on 30 cops definately funzies while operating motorvehicles
As we used to say; Expand Your Mind,Set Yourself Free, Don't OD On PCP

My dad was a cop. The only thing I know about PCP is what he told me and from Charles Bronson movies.

Sounds like great stuff if done in moderation.

russtafa
08-02-2011, 07:31 AM
datura=diablo el loco

iamdrgonzo
08-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Chances are if you have injested what was sold as "LSD" you've actually injested PCP or DOC.

Yvonne183
08-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I only use PCP when I am licking small frogs.

Prospero
08-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Thanks for haring that Jackal. Shit. Nope i never was around anything bad like that.

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Chances are if you have injested what was sold as "LSD" you've actually injested PCP or DOC.

Excellent. Guess I can cross "Do PCP" off my Bucket List. I have had some strange Acid trips.

Monkeyfucker
08-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Never took it myself (almost once) but I am always amused at what it does to people. Seems all the cool kids these days think they're too good for their daddy's Angel Dust. Any users out there or people that have in the past with entertaining stories?

At least Heroin is still around.

Angel Dust sort of went out when Crack hit the streets. Same market niche, crack is easier to sell, produce, and divide into street level doses.

Wouldn't touch that hot mess myself. Hell I don't even drink.

Smoke the fuck out of some fine home grown organic herb from my garden though.

Monkeyfucker
08-02-2011, 10:31 PM

That is Dartura. There are several species that grow in California and other states. It is HIGHLY hallucinogenic, and absolutely NOT euphoric. It is also possible to poison yourself. I hear death can occur, but not 100%.

The seeds have the highest concentration of the chemicals (name eludes me at the moment) which induce what can accurately be called "psychotic episodes" lasting for up to 36 hours at a time.

Don't try the Dartura. Plz.

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Angel Dust sort of went out when Crack hit the streets. Same market niche, crack is easier to sell, produce, and divide into street level doses.

Crack is OK but powder puts you in better company. I guess the PCP dealers adapted to the market and sold Crack or got real jobs flipping burgers.

I'm still hoping PCP makes a comeback. Those old videos of people whacked-out taking on a dozen cops are priceless but we need new ones filmed in HD. My dad always said when a fella is dusted he'll give you quite a ride. Hold onto that illegal chokehold if you value your life. Good times.

Birgitta
08-02-2011, 10:44 PM

Aaah schrooms ! That must be why you and i can talk :)

Dino Velvet
08-02-2011, 10:46 PM

How easy are hallucinogens to come by in The Netherlands? How good are they too?

Jericho
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
How easy are hallucinogens to come by in The Netherlands? How good are they too?

You've seen the clogs and funny hats and need to ask? :ignore:
:whistle:

Quiet Reflections
08-03-2011, 12:27 AM
PCP is still readily available in DC but I personally don't know anyone that has done it in years. I was never a big fan of it

Ineeda SM
08-03-2011, 01:55 AM

A bunch of friends and I did acid one day and the room started rocking back and forth slowly like a boat on rough water. We were watching Star Trek on TV, and we started singing pirate songs like, "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum".

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 02:10 AM
The worst thing about LSD is that, at the end of the day, you're always in a room with some dirty hippy who's trying to explain Grateful Dead songs to you.

Quiet Reflections
08-03-2011, 02:47 AM
The worst thing about LSD is that, at the end of the day, you're always in a room with some dirty hippy who's trying to explain Grateful Dead songs to you.
Or why following Phish around isn't a waste of time

Dino Velvet
08-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Or why following Phish around isn't a waste of time

My ex-GF's brother does that.