PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Have Recently Hit On Me ...

Realgirls4me
01-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Recently I have been hit by a small rash of either new members or new lurkers (they have to be new) of Hung Angels who seem to believe I am my avatar, Sapphire. So for any other newbies in here thinking of contacting me through my email, I am not Sapphire, okay ?! I'm flattered, but, hey, I'm not her.

I am a fan of hers just as you obviously are, but I am not the girl pictured. Got that ?!

(Doesn't this place still offer avatars a la carte ?)

... Go to Peanuts on a Friday night and you're very likely to run into her, by the way.

canihavu
01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Recently I have been hit by a small rash of either new members or new lurkers (they have to be new) of Hung Angels who seem to believe I am my avatar, Sapphire. So for any other newbies in here thinking of contacting me through my email, I am not Sapphire, okay ?! I'm flattered, but, hey, I'm not her.

I am a fan of hers just as you obviously are, but I am not the girl pictured. Got that ?!

(Doesn't this place still offer avatars a la carte ?)

... Go to Peanuts on a Friday night and you're very likely to run into her, by the way.

LOL. I have gotten a few PM's and IM's from people who thought I was Sheeba.

Realgirls4me
01-05-2006, 07:50 PM
LOL. I have gotten a few PM's and IM's from people who thought I was Sheeba.

I've never received any before, and suddenly there they were all at the same time. They're coming after you, Sapphire. ;)

blckhaze
01-05-2006, 08:33 PM
LOL

BeardedOne
01-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Gee, nobody ever hit on me because of my avatar. :?

I guess no one's into nineteenth century bearded excentrics with swords.

:lol:

George Costanza
01-05-2006, 11:08 PM

I hear ya Bearded One!

BeardedOne
01-06-2006, 12:37 AM

I hear ya Bearded One!

OMG! :shock:

Serenity now! :lol:

Great av. :claps

Trogdor
01-06-2006, 11:06 PM
People ask me to burninate the countryside all the time :mrgreen:

Quinn
01-06-2006, 11:45 PM
I would also appreciate it if people would stop hitting on me because of my avatar. FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT THE CIRCULAR OBJECT IN MY AVATAR. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

-Quinn

Ecstatic
01-07-2006, 12:40 AM
People can feel free to hit on me because of my avatar: I'm always transforming into something else! (Note: these posts will make NO sense when we change our avatars, lol!)

Bigguy
01-07-2006, 12:50 AM
No body has thought I was Allanah yet, but when I had that Raquel avatar up I got a few PMs. :lol:

BeardedOne
01-07-2006, 01:18 AM
People can feel free to hit on me because of my avatar: I'm always transforming into something else! (Note: these posts will make NO sense when we change our avatars, lol!)

'Sokay, they make little sense now. :lol:

joyboy123
01-07-2006, 04:59 AM
This is funny, i've had the same thing happen to me.

slinky
01-08-2006, 02:34 AM
I feel so left out.

Sinister
01-08-2006, 02:49 AM
lol i remember when i first started posting on these boards i received 2 post from someone who thought i was jenysis because of the avatar (i'm black but i'm not a ts) and was told how much people adored me (she's hot i agree). strangely ever since i replied to tell him i havent seen the name since...