PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Upscale LAdyboys

KlondikeBill
07-31-2011, 06:09 PM
:confused:Am going to Bangkok in a few months. Where are good places to meet upscale ladyboys (pay or non-pay fun). I am looking for places where they may be a little older and conservatively dressed (at least in public) I didn't find this subject on the board in my search

BraveHeartz
07-31-2011, 08:35 PM
You just a tourist who's never been before? can't speak the language?
Tough to meet no-play LB's in that situation.
In Bangkok maybe hit the gay clubs in Silom, lot's of other Tourists will be there with the same idea though.

Personally I hang out at the University student filled clubs of RCA or Ratchadapisek, lack of Thai language skills would make those a pain though and as said they tend to be a younger crowd.

Nothing wrong with Bar girls though. You'll find all ages and they tend to be nice girls from the North-East and as long as you tell em' you have something a bit more subtle in mind then they'll be happy to please.

dante
07-31-2011, 11:17 PM
non-pay fun: LOL
upscale: LOL

BKKplayer
07-31-2011, 11:41 PM
The only success I've had away from Nana Plaza pr Patpong - and it's only been a couple of times - is wandering around the cosmetic counters at the major department stores, like Siam Square. Some very good looking, and slightly older ones work in places like that

It will still cost you, though. Dinner, shopping, and a big tip, too.

Petterone
08-01-2011, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE] I am looking for places where they may be a little older and conservatively dressed (at least in public) I didn't find this subject on the board in my search[QUOTE]

Language is not any problem down there,its a tourist destination,english is common.

conservatively dressed,hmm that can be a problem :)
Go to the clubs down town sukhumvit after midnight would be my advice

seamonkey
08-01-2011, 04:24 AM
I strongly recommend that you join this site and search or ask about this here: http://www.bangkokladyboys.net (NOTE: it's been down for a day or so for technical reasons.).

There is also a sister site for ladyboys in Pattaya: http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/

Many of the board members at these sites are frequent and "seasoned" travelers to Thailand. There are newbie sections as well, but I have not seen a question such as yours asked, so go ahead and ask either in the Newbie section or the Chit Chat section. You should get some good responses quickly.