PDA

View Full Version : A question for the girls

goldensamba
01-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Hi Ladies,

We would like your imput on this. Do any of you like to play with couples or are you strictly down with the fellas? Seems there aren't too many of you into a couple at all.

Thanks for your help!

SexxxyJade
01-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I love couples, have only had the pleasure to have been with 2 ( sets) in my life, one who i see kinda regularly i guess. Both were male/fe,ale couple.
I didnt think alot of couples were into TS tho, thus the lack of callers i get reguesting me for a couples session.

Anyway I find it fun and more exciting, the sex never gets boring because theres always something to do, someone to please..lol.

kisses

goldensamba
01-06-2006, 07:49 AM
That's cool. Anyone else got any feedback on this topic?

drock
01-06-2006, 06:42 PM
I love couples, have only had the pleasure to have been with 2 ( sets) in my life, one who i see kinda regularly i guess. Both were male/fe,ale couple.
I didnt think alot of couples were into TS tho, thus the lack of callers i get reguesting me for a couples session.

Anyway I find it fun and more exciting, the sex never gets boring because theres always something to do, someone to please..lol.

kisses

Very intresting. You hardly ever see any TS with GG women so I think it's probably more of a oddity that a TS is willing to be with a GG than the other way around.