PDA

View Full Version : His name is Vince Young...............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-05-2006, 07:20 AM
the best fuckin college football game I ever saw

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManOfSteel
01-05-2006, 07:37 AM
I agree that game was unbelievable. Young ran all over the Trojans, they just couldnt catch him. Leinart Who?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-05-2006, 07:41 AM
LMAO, exactly

hwbs
01-05-2006, 07:42 AM
what was with the bad call of timeout and clock management in the last few plays of the game...guess not enough leg in their kicker.....looks like matt was being a sore sport after the game, lol...i guess hes gonna go call up his hollywood friends and weep his way to sleep , lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-05-2006, 07:45 AM
yeah I didn't like how he handled that loss in front of the camera at all

but then again, I guess I'd flip out too if everyone from ESPN to Sports Illustrated practically predicted I'd win the Rose Bowl 3 weeks prior to the game

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blckhaze
01-05-2006, 09:27 AM
VY is a MONSTER. Hes Duante culpepper and Mike Vick combined. When he comes out (and hope he stays to win the Heisman) hes going to be special. Just give him a decent line and he could make fred X look good.

NickTheQuick
01-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Classic game. I also didn't care for Leinart's little shitty 'tude, but that is to be expected from a sore loser who hasn't had to deal with losing last 34 games. He acts like Texas didn't make their own mistakes that led to USC points. Plus it's gotta hurt that he probably ends up in New Orleans instead of SF if he came out early. But then again he was getting a head start for Dancing With The Stars, and college education is priceless. And is it just me or did Reggie not handle the ball enough?

blckhaze
01-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Classic game. I also didn't care for Leinart's little shitty 'tude, but that is to be expected from a sore loser who hasn't had to deal with losing last 34 games. He acts like Texas didn't make their own mistakes that led to USC points. Plus it's gotta hurt that he probably ends up in New Orleans instead of SF if he came out early. But then again he was getting a head start for Dancing With The Stars, and college education is priceless. And is it just me or did Reggie not handle the ball enough?

lol @ leinart. "we lost the game". no, Vy put Texas on his back, just like reggie did with USC all year. but Lendell White did his thing, so i guess thats why reggie didnt get ball as much. if Lendell gets that first in the last minutes, Usc does win, but punting would have been a better decision with the way Texas was playing and the momentum of the whole game.
leinart probaly lucked out by staying a year. SF has no offense and a young, inexperienced D, at least in NO, hell have have Duece and Joe Horn, and with a new head coach, the expectaions for him wont be as high as they would have be if he was playin at SF. look how Alex Smith did this year, media almost ran him out cause they though his hand didnt fit the ball.

deebo
01-05-2006, 11:43 AM
i hate football but damn that was fun to watch

rick_932
01-08-2006, 04:42 PM

bush didnt get the ball that much because of that dumb ass lateral he tried to pull off. most of us football fans here in southeast louisiana picked texas to win, we've seen them in action many times and its good to see USC go down. being a saints fan, im hoping the saints get young, but we'll take leinart also. anyone better than brooks!

NickTheQuick
01-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Right, Rick...that was dumb and either QBhas got to be better. It's official, Vince is going to the NFL next year.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2284744

Meant no disrepect to any Saints fans, but until that old asshole of an owner dies, I still think any other team will be more committed to winning instead of just making money. And with the current instability there it's gonna be even harder. Btw, media gets on every rookie quarterback when he's fucking up, especially that bad and losing. It's what they get paid to do these days.

blckhaze
01-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Right, Rick...that was dumb and either QBhas got to be better. It's official, Vince is going to the NFL next year.

Meant no disrepect to any Saints fans, but until that old asshole of an owner dies, I still think any other team will be more committed to winning instead of just making money. And with the current instability there it's gonna be even harder. Btw, media gets on every rookie quarterback when he's fucking up, especially that bad and losing. It's what they get paid to do these days.

agreed. there owner is too cheap, even for the salary cap.

rick_932
01-10-2006, 03:08 AM

yea, im hoping benson sells the team to an in state buyer. hes the reason we havent been able to be a consistent winning franchise.