PDA

View Full Version : Amy Daly: PlayBoy Radio and AdultCon

WendyWilliams
07-26-2011, 01:32 AM
Transsexual Starlet Amy Daly will make several appearances this month promoting her latest DVD release, signing at AdultCon and her first visit too PlayBoy Radio. Amy just landed the cover of Transsexual Babysitters 16 by Devils film and has wrapped up several other productions for Devils. Fans can bring this DVD and others too AdultCon July 29-31 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Amy will be there signing autographs at the Grooby Productions Booth and taking pictures with fans. For more information about AdultCon check out their official website www.adultcon.com (wlmailhtml:{53D0D60C-5046-4253-A157-D7FF91CFA0FA}mid://00000565/!x-usc:http://www.adultcon.com/) for ticket information. Want to know more about Amy's upcoming productions or her appearance at AdultCon then check out Amy's first time at PlayBoy Radio on Thursday July 28th at 5pm PST. Tune into Sirius/XM 102 with Hostess Nicki Hunter.

"I can't wait to meet all the fans at Adult Con! I know the Grooby table is going to be one of the busiest with some of the hottest ts stars signing. Its going to be a blast. I will be there Friday and Saturday after 4 PM. Come by and say hello and meet me!" says Amy.

Amy continues to produce weekly updates on her official website AmyDaly.com and fans can keep up with her on such social networks as Twitter.com/AmyDalyXXX, Facebook/AmyDalyts, and AmyDaly.com/Blog.