PDA

View Full Version : joanna jett

harrm01
07-21-2011, 07:19 AM
is she castrated

woodywoodsac
07-21-2011, 08:37 AM
What makes you think she is?

I do think she is in need of a good facelift as she is looking well craggy in her latest photos.

Reminds me of lampwick from Pinnochio!

ELAGESE
07-21-2011, 11:56 AM
I hope she still has her balls because she looks really sexy with them! I think Joanna Jet looks gorgeous and I prefer the natural look to the plastic-surgery-I'm-always-surprised-facial-expression look.

hunkystudcal
07-21-2011, 12:29 PM
She certainly has lost her youthful looks now. Dame shame that!

Prospero
07-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Oh jeez... tempus fugit guys... how many of us look as good as we did 10 years ago. (Cept those of us who are still in their 20s)

bassman2546
07-21-2011, 01:19 PM
This is a pathetic discussion. Joanna is sexy as hell. If she has the MILFy tranny look about her, all the better. She's in excellent shape. Her body is sexier than ever. And her cock is always hard. Some 20-something trannys could take a lesson or two from this sexy hung goddess.

Willie Escalade
07-21-2011, 01:37 PM
This is a pathetic discussion. Joanna is sexy as hell. If she has the MILFy tranny look about her, all the better. She's in excellent shape. Her body is sexier than ever. And her cock is always hard. Some 20-something trannys could take a lesson or two from this sexy hung goddess.
This.

Brittany St Jordan
07-21-2011, 01:50 PM

:iagree:

hunkystudcal
07-21-2011, 01:55 PM
MILF? thats funny

Like she could be a Mom.... dont you mean FILF?

tsdvdman
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Totally agree!! She is one of the great trannies of all time. ALWAYS delivers a great scene,,pleasant and post here from time to time.

Birgitta
07-21-2011, 03:50 PM
You would not believe how hot i am as a skeleton, no ffs work done a naturally femine skull, yeah no dick thats true, but i never wanted one anyway ...

Damn im getting all turned on...maybe dino would be up for some necromance?
Lets do the dead baby !

Yes we all get old unless we die young and in the end what matters is what you actually did with your love and life, and not how you looked

BUT
It would be so much fun to see pics of all you guys lol
Lets turn the tables hehe...

Who knows, you might get some free plastic surgery advise too lol

iluvshemales
07-21-2011, 04:31 PM
jj rules. 'nuff said :)

Silcc69
07-21-2011, 04:34 PM
I always luved her accent and she could always get sum hot girls in her video but other than that she was never really my type of chic.

APD2
07-21-2011, 05:03 PM
MILF? thats funny

Like she could be a Mom.... dont you mean FILF?
Haha. A new word added to my vocabulary.

Prospero
07-21-2011, 05:14 PM
The very point I was making. So she is older - still looks good was my point. We all get older. its the arrow of time.

dgs925
07-21-2011, 06:38 PM

It isn't a discussion, it's just a single troll and everyone is reacting to him. Just ignore him.

As to the OP, generally in English we distinguish between questions and statements using a question mark.

rbiller
07-21-2011, 07:35 PM
As I said in a previous post recently, Johanna is one of my all time favorite TGirls and is still extremely sexy. Her body is second to none and her cock is a work of art. That being said, I think she may be a few years older than she says and I agree that some work above the neck would be quite helpful to maintaining a more youthful appearance.

harrm01
07-21-2011, 08:42 PM
is she castrated

Prospero
07-21-2011, 09:49 PM
harrm01 just shut up comrade

bsting
07-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Joanna Jett is a natural beauty and an artist with her work. Her member is seriously turgid. One of the all time grat T-girls. Shut up with the nonsense.

bassman2546
07-22-2011, 12:13 AM

I should have said TILFy or SILFy. lol

bassman2546
07-22-2011, 12:14 AM

It isn't a discussion, it's just a single troll and everyone is reacting to him. Just ignore him.

As to the OP, generally in English we distinguish between questions and statements using a question mark.

Troll or not, I'm not going to let someone insult a good person.

joannajet
07-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Hello,

Thank you for the vote of confidence but rest assured that after many years in this business, I have grown a thick skin to such petty comments.

As a footnote, I chose not to airbrush my photos to maintain an authentic feel. If I chose to retouch my photos in a similar fashion to the raft of recent models, the result looks like this.

Joanna
xxx

mikelpo
07-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Your hot as fuck Joanna. End of. X

rocklob
07-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Joanna, ignore the idiots. You are beautiful and maturing is natural. You only get sexier anyway. I still get a hard-on thinking about when I had the pleasure years ago in London.

dgs925
07-22-2011, 01:13 AM
Hello,

Thank you for the vote of confidence but rest assured that after many years in this business, I have grown a thick skin to such petty comments.

As a footnote, I chose not to airbrush my photos to maintain an authentic feel. If I chose to retouch my photos in a similar fashion to the raft of recent models, the result looks like this.

Joanna
xxx

I think we all agree, with the exception of a few trolls, that you are crazy beautiful. You might have missed the OP's question, since I don't think English is his native language.

So, by chance, do you have balls? (I have no idea why he's interested to know that, but he does)

hunkystudcal
07-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Photos are dead easy to airbrush. Its obvious which models do that.

Video airbrushing is virtually impossible, unless somone has time to airbrush every frame.

Hence videos show the REAL image of the person we see before us.

michaelboo
07-22-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Joanna, I think your hot as hell. I wish you were still here in the states (California) I would do anything to be in your movies with you. Kisses Michael michael.bujosa@yahoo.com

sammitv
07-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Jo looks as hot as ever!

BigDF
07-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Hello,

Joanna
xxxPlease, Joanna, don't ever do that again. It makes you look plastic. I think you are very beautiful just the way you are.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

joannajet
07-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi dgs,

I think we all agree, with the exception of a few trolls, that you are crazy beautiful. You might have missed the OP's question, since I don't think English is his native language.

So, by chance, do you have balls? (I have no idea why he's interested to know that, but he does)

I did not miss the question but I have answered it on this forum a number of times before.

I AM NOT CASTRATED. They are not big and my scrotum is not flabby but they are most definitely there.

http://www.joannajet.com/pics/gallery/hostgals/jjbswull/jjbswull_058.jpg

Joanna
xxx

Willie Escalade
07-22-2011, 12:35 PM
We love you Johanna!

dgs925
07-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Hi dgs,

I did not miss the question but I have answered it on this forum a number of times before.

I AM NOT CASTRATED. They are not big and my scrotum is not flabby but they are most definitely there.

Joanna
xxx
Man, oh man, that is a beautiful site! Makes my mouth water! Pay no attention to the trolls baby.

Prospero
07-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Jumping joanna jet is a gas, gas gas

ltxlover
07-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Very Lickable Joanna :)

bassman2546
07-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Man, oh man, that is a beautiful site! Makes my mouth water! Pay no attention to the trolls baby.

Hi dgs,

Joanna
xxx

I love this photo, everything about it. The beautiful face looking down beyond her big rockhard member; those sillky smooth thighs that are so kissable and lickable...WOW!

llemming
07-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Love these pics of Joanna Jett sinking into pink!
http://66.media.tumblr.com/ddfd79efeb49454953047f4ceb545d47/tumblr_n11rmcYNyi1rf6ksio1_1280.jpg

johnb
07-12-2016, 06:14 AM
I guarantee you, as I'm typing this, Jo Jett's dick is hard right now

nitron
07-13-2016, 04:56 PM
Dearest JJ, what are your thoughts on Brexit?

nitron
07-13-2016, 05:02 PM
I ask because I'm curious ,maybe the goddess has a nuanced perspective ,and with all respect,I want to give my body a rest.