PDA

View Full Version : Princess....please!!!

chefmike
01-04-2006, 01:20 AM
STFU and take this shit to Jerry Springer or Dr Phil, already...

BlackAdder
01-04-2006, 01:26 AM
From her side of the story, it sounds like she would be better off elsewhere man....Youve got ALOT of shit to get together before you can be 50% of a relationship.

Sinister
01-04-2006, 01:35 AM
to be honest i seriously think u two need to handle this personally and not get people on a message board involved. 1) u two should handle this as adults and 2) i think most (or some) just don't give a fuck. anyway happy new year

The American Nightmare
01-04-2006, 05:11 AM
I think the relationship is officially over when the guy is begging forgiveness on the Hungangels messageboard.

Trogdor
01-04-2006, 08:55 AM
*Munches on some popcorn*

This is fun, can't wait for next part.
Not everyday you see someone make an ass out of themselves on a message board in this fashion :mrgreen:

chefmike
01-04-2006, 12:58 PM
truth_n_soul
Rookie Poster

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:03 am Post subject: Please delete my profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This web site has gotten me in trouble... I have to have my profile off hear please.... tell me how to take it down. My wife is gonna never come back if I don’t delete this profile...PLEASE HELP! I cant loose her.... what do I need to do?

Sponsored Links: Bobs-Tgirls - Tranny Surprise - ShemaleExotica - HotWendyWilliams

chefmike
01-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Don't touch that dial, drama lovers...

truth_n_soul
Rookie Poster

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:53 pm Post subject: I love you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aamber,

If you do this, you take away all i have worked for. you take away my future, and yours. noone can give you what I offer. im sure this guy will seem great right off the bat, but i know nobody can possibly love you for who you are inside like I do. If you do this, I surely will fall apart, collapse right back into drinking, and depression. I already am thinking of an excuse to call off work tomorrow. I am heartbroken. And in time, you too will realize that nobody else loves you like I do. I made a mistake, and you were ready to give me a last chance. Nothing has changed for you to take that chance away from me. I need that chance. I know i'll make good on it, because I don't have to change anything. I have been doing all the right things. just when it looks like we will be able to get our lives right where we want them to be, your taking it away. Aamber, I need you and you need me to. nobody will ever love you like I do, no one will ever understand what is inside you like I do. I see right through the facade you built and see you for the vulnerable girl you areI need you and you need me. Don't throw that away. I know your mad, and you shouldn't do things while your upset. you go out with some guy, not only will you loose us for good, but you'll open yourself up for a shitty relationship with him while he takes advantage of your situation. and you will not see it, because you are too trusting of other men to see thier angles and that they are saying whatever it takes to get you into bed. I assure you, if you were to go back to being a man, none would still want to be with you, but I would, because I fell in love with what’s inside. If your hair fell out, or you lost your beauty, I would still see you as beautiful as the day we met. That’s true love, that’s what I have for you. Don't toss it aside, because you upset with me. I Love you !

Sponsored Links: Shemaleyum - FranksTgirls - BlackTgirls - BrazilianTranssexuals - JoeySilvera - Shemales From Hell

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:58 am Post subject:

truth_n_soul
Rookie Poster

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:03 am Post subject: Please delete my profile

This web site has gotten me in trouble... I have to have my profile off hear please.... tell me how to take it down. My wife is gonna never come back if I don’t delete this profile...PLEASE HELP! I cant loose her.... what do I need to do?

LOL. :roll: Oh Lawrd! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

NYCe
01-04-2006, 04:21 PM
I deleted his profile as requested. No need to give him more rope to hang himself with.

Trogdor
01-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Darn, and just when things were starting to get interesting. :mrgreen:

BeardedOne
01-04-2006, 06:58 PM
I deleted his profile as requested. No need to give him more rope to hang himself with.

Jeez, I think his toes were already drifting in the dust as it was. :shock: