PDA

View Full Version : CM PUNK and CHRISTIAN!!!

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Punk and Christian both take home Championships at MITB!!!

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 05:56 AM
Punk and Christian both take home Championships at MITB!!!

Proof that American English and English are not the same language.

WTF does this mean? :confused:

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 06:05 AM
Well obviously your just not a wrestling fan.. Fuckin smart ass..

Freak180
07-18-2011, 06:09 AM
haha wwe.. those were the days

theone1982
07-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Very interesting setup with Punk. Will Punk defend the WWE title on the independents to further the angle? How will this play into the Cena-Rock match at Wrestlemania? Also interesting that they brought back the screwjob ending with the twist of it backfiring on McMahon. Not the best way for Christian to win the title, but at least it does put a lot of heat on him.

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 06:27 AM
Well obviously your just not a wrestling fan.. Fuckin smart ass..

Piss off. It was a genuine question.

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 06:32 AM
Piss off. It was a genuine question.

It may have been a "genuine question" but didn't mean you had to ask it like a gigantic bag of douche.. Douche!!

And yea im interested to see how they gonna spin this angle with Punk now myself.. But definitely gotta say I'm glad Christian got the win.. I really like the story line they got goin with him and Orton..

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 07:13 AM
It may have been a "genuine question" but didn't mean you had to ask it like a gigantic bag of douche.. Douche!!

And yea im interested to see how they gonna spin this angle with Punk now myself.. But definitely gotta say I'm glad Christian got the win.. I really like the story line they got goin with him and Orton..

Lighten up FFS.

By the way, did you know that your US women's football/soccer team lost the World Cup final in Frankfurt last night in a terrific game after extra time on penalties to the Japanese?

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 07:26 AM
Seriously man.. Nothing can help me care about soccer.. Oh, "it’s the most popular sport in the world." Probably because it’s cheap to play.. It costs a ball.. Once every four years, America pretends to care about it.. And yes, I call it "soccer." Don’t correct me because I don’t care what they call it in other lands.. I speak America... We already have football and it’s way better.. It’s supposed to be played by 300 pound men eight seconds at a time, not five-foot, six-inch fairies lightly jogging for three hours, or however long your game is…buy a scoreboard!!

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Seriously man.. Nothing can help me care about soccer.. Oh, "it’s the most popular sport in the world." Probably because it’s cheap to play.. It costs a ball.. Once every four years, America pretends to care about it.. And yes, I call it "soccer." Don’t correct me because I don’t care what they call it in other lands.. I speak America... We already have football and it’s way better.. It’s supposed to be played by 300 pound men eight seconds at a time, not five-foot, six-inch fairies lightly jogging for three hours, or however long your game is…buy a scoreboard!!

OK, you stay in your world, I'll stay in mine.

Jericho
07-18-2011, 08:19 AM
I speak America... We already have football and it’s way better.

No you don't, you have a girls version of rugby.
Splott secondary modern's girls upper fifth would wipe the floor with most of you.

By the way, we do have a sports forum here.
I believe your doppelgänger was their once or twice.

Prospero
07-18-2011, 08:32 AM
MyersJ85.... now you have the kind of open mind that makes fellow americans proud to be your compatriot

Did you mean to write Douche or Touche?

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 08:37 AM
It’s supposed to be played by 300 pound men eight seconds at a time,!

Eight seconds at a time. That's your attention span, is it?

I played rugby for quite a few years to a high standard in the UK, not quite international, but to city level. No padding, just muscle, brawn and guile against the same. You think your 300 pound men are hard? Wouldn't last 20 minutes against a proper rugby team. Take off the armour and play, fairies.

Prospero
07-18-2011, 08:39 AM
bundle! Fight! C'mon and watch guys!

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 08:40 AM
Definitely meant Douche..

And I aint gonna say shit about rugby cause I have played before and it's pretty hardcore.. But Soccer still sucks..

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 08:43 AM
bundle! Fight! C'mon and watch guys!

Let me get another 14 men from the local rugby club and you could put your house on the outcome, Prospero.

Prospero
07-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Soccer is about skill (ball control) not about brute force which is what American football is... and tactics. American football is about violence. A very American sport indeed.

Prospero
07-18-2011, 08:45 AM
which one of my houses Bob?

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Soccer is about skill (ball control) not about brute force which is what American football is... and tactics. American football is about violence. A very American sport indeed.

And for eight feckin' seconds at a time. It's laughable.

I've been to baseball, icehockey, basketball and football in the US. They're all superbly organised and staged and I really got into the first three (Go Red Sox and the Celtics!), but after the 43rd timeout in the football I'd already gnawed my own arm off and started on the guy sitting next to me.

It's impressive to see all that brawn, but it has to be the most fragmented and frustrating spectator sport on the planet. Grindingly slow.

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 08:49 AM
which one of my houses Bob?

The biggest one of course! :)

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 08:49 AM

Yea It’s nice to have an activity that terrorist countries can excel at.. Enjoy your 15 minutes, Algeria.. Then go back to being number one at car bombs.. But just know that the only reason you’re beating us is because our best athletes are busy playing real sports..

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Yea It’s nice to have an activity that terrorist countries can excel at.. Enjoy your 15 minutes, Algeria.. Then go back to being number one at car bombs.. But just know that the only reason you’re beating us is because our best athletes are busy playing real sports..

Your insularity is incredible, only outdone by your arrogance. Only the US could have a closed tournament for their own teams and call it the world series lol.

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 08:53 AM

Oh, and that includes every European country, all of Latin America and almost every other country on the planet.

Yes, keep on playing "American" sports you dick, because nobody else does.

Ever asked yourself why?

Dino Velvet
07-18-2011, 08:55 AM
Haven't been following WWE lately. I take it there was a PPV tonight. Is CM Punk champion of one brand and Christian champion of another? I'm really out of the loop.

It's Cena's fault I can't watch anymore.

MyersJ85
07-18-2011, 08:55 AM
Your insularity is incredible, only outdone by your arrogance. Only the US could have a closed tournament for their own teams and call it the world series lol.

That would probably be because there are players from all over the World that play American sports.. And I guess ya could throw in Canada with us..

theone1982
07-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Haven't been following WWE lately. I take it there was a PPV tonight. Is CM Punk champion of one brand and Christian champion of another? I'm really out of the loop.

It's Cena's fault I can't watch anymore.

CM Punk is the WWE champion, which is the traditional world title in the WWE. Christian is the World Heavyweight Champion, which is basically the title with the same lineage as the WCW heavyweight title, and even further back, the NWA title.

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 09:00 AM
That would probably be because there are players from all over the World that play American sports.. And I guess ya could throw in Canada with us..

Oh yeah? In America only. That's my point.

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Guys, I'm done with this prick. Over to you.

Gillian
07-18-2011, 09:04 AM
I played rugby for quite a few years to a high standard in the UK, not quite international, but to city level ...

And now look at you ... :mrgreen:

(Btw, why the Ian Ogilvy pics in your avatars?)

robertlouis
07-18-2011, 09:11 AM
And now look at you ... :mrgreen:

(Btw, why the Ian Ogilvy pics in your avatars?)

Yes indeed. But always at inside centre with occasional outings at fly half. Had to preserve my Ogilvy lookalike looks! :)

Prospero
07-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Ian Ogilvy...who he?

kaientai
07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
CM Punk is the WWE champion, which is the traditional world title in the WWE. Christian is the World Heavyweight Champion, which is basically the title with the same lineage as the WCW heavyweight title, and even further back, the NWA title.

Actualy the WCW heavyweight title does not have lineage to the NWA title but that's nit picking... God what a great PPV and besides CM Punk winning Daniel Bryan has the money in the bank briefcase and Chicago has to be the greatest WWE crowd

Prospero
07-18-2011, 02:56 PM
again should this NOT be in the Sports section?

EyeCumInPiece
07-18-2011, 03:13 PM

I've been to baseball, icehockey, basketball and football in the US. They're all superbly organised and staged and I really got into the first three (Go Red Sox and the Celtics!), but after the 43rd timeout in the football I'd already gnawed my own arm off and started on the guy sitting next to me.

It's impressive to see all that brawn, but it has to be the most fragmented and frustrating spectator sport on the planet. Grindingly slow.

Every sport in the US is staged? You are not only a moron, but a liar as well. And to top it off, an ignorant moronic liar.

EyeCumInPiece
07-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Actualy the WCW heavyweight title does not have lineage to the NWA title but that's nit picking... God what a great PPV and besides CM Punk winning Daniel Bryan has the money in the bank briefcase and Chicago has to be the greatest WWE crowd

Bryan winning MITB was a very pleasant surpise. He deserves a shot at the big-time.

south ov da border
07-18-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm still laughing over CM's shoot wher he railed on everyone.
‪CM Punk Shoot On RAW 06/27/2011‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OS9wZGb_3g)

south ov da border
07-18-2011, 04:40 PM

Besides that one bad wrestlemania, Chi town usually has a great crowd.

My favorite Chicago wrestling moment
‪WCW/nWo Nitro, June 16th 1997: Hollywood Hogan & Dennis Rodman call out Luger & The Giant‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4qOQJU6J0c)

Deimos
07-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Haven't like Christian since The Brood. CM is a turd lol.

Silcc69
07-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Damn I miss watchin Raw imma have to turn it on tonite instead of watchin tru tv or COPs in the breakroom.

Dino Velvet
07-18-2011, 09:17 PM

I'm good with those guys being champs. I might even watch RAW tonight for the fallout after the PPV. Thanks for the intel.

south ov da border
07-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I think tonight will be funny to see. How are they going to do Cena "quitting" and CM leaving? Something has to give. Should be a good watch...

kaientai
07-18-2011, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=south ov da border;970836]Besides that one bad wrestlemania, Chi town usually has a great crowd.

But that bad Wrestlemania had the awesome Bret Hart v.s Steve Austin match.. Raw I am so curious what if Punk doesn't show up .. Possibility's are endless almost,moments like this is why I am a wrestling fan still

King_Krollen
07-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Cool, Punk won... Really don't care about Christian because I don't follow the show he's on.

Only the US could have a closed tournament for their own teams and call it the world series lol.

I've often wondered the same myself.

Eight seconds at a time. That's your attention span, is it?

I played rugby for quite a few years to a high standard in the UK, not quite international, but to city level. No padding, just muscle, brawn and guile against the same. You think your 300 pound men are hard? Wouldn't last 20 minutes against a proper rugby team. Take off the armour and play, fairies.

Actually American Football is based on Rugby, and when it started very few pads were worn. However, just like everything else over here the 'politicians' had to get involved and make it safer.

Personally, I don't believe that American Football should be watched at the game I think it should be watched on TV at home where you can be as rowdy or restrained as you please and you don't have to wait in line to get into the bathroom. Most of the timeouts you're talking about were probably TV related, gotta pay the sponsers :rolleyes:. A non televised game would go much more smoothly. Unfortunately, the only kind of game you're going to get like that is probably a High School game.
Going off that, and my own experiences with Soccer, I find Soccer MUCH more boring and very slow. I would much rather watch a chrome bumper rust than to watch soccer. Unless it was played by smokin hot females in Wicked Weasel bikini's on a MUCH smaller field... THEN I might change my mind.

maaarc
07-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Unless it was played by smokin hot females in Wicked Weasel bikini's on a MUCH smaller field... THEN I might change my mind.

I watched the cup game and surprised myself by really enjoying it. I don't know about the bikinis - however, some of those women soccer/football players are major hotties :):jerkoff: and great athletes to boot:Bowdown:

King_Krollen
07-19-2011, 01:30 AM
I guess some of 'em are pretty rockin, but there are just as many of em that look like an oak stump. If they replaced them with more hotties and cut down on the clothes, I'd be more willing to try watching women's soccer.
I can't think of much that would make me wanna watch men's soccer though. Just sayin...

south ov da border
07-19-2011, 02:15 AM
I always loved the bodies of girl soccer players and softball players. And swimmers. And basketball players. LOVE EM. And Hope Solo is HOT...

Str8mlover4TS
07-19-2011, 02:23 AM
This belongs in the Sports Lounge.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=15

fred41
07-19-2011, 02:56 AM
Lighten up FFS.

By the way, did you know that your US women's football/soccer team lost the World Cup final in Frankfurt last night in a terrific game after extra time on penalties to the Japanese?

Yeah ..that was a great game...it seemed the US had the advantage ...but nothing went according to script...lol.

I'm happy for the Japanese team...they had the right attitude...and I think it was a very important win for them...especially at this time.

(I still think however,...we still had the better looking team :))

maaarc
07-19-2011, 03:47 AM
I guess some of 'em are pretty rockin, but there are just as many of em that look like an oak stump. If they replaced them with more hotties and cut down on the clothes, I'd be more willing to try watching women's soccer.
I can't think of much that would make me wanna watch men's soccer though. Just sayin...

here's what you're looking for King :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcvIKWyRky0

King_Krollen
07-19-2011, 05:15 AM
Oh hells yeah. Already a fan of the LFL. They play good football and hit just as hard as the guys do. Have yet to go to a live game, have only been able to see the butchered compacted games on MTV2.
And thank you for that post.

princevince89
07-19-2011, 01:53 PM
wwe is theater for rednecks

Jericho
07-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Every sport in the US is staged? You are not only a moron, but a liar as well. And to top it off, an ignorant moronic liar.

Not that I really care but, you're labouring under a slight misapprehension.
He didn't mean staged as in faked but rather the way the show was put on (organized).

One of the subtleties of the English language old chap, toddle pip! :whistle:

kaientai
07-19-2011, 03:01 PM
wwe is theater for rednecks

So by that logic theater is wrestling for arogant pricks (just joking)

BraveHeartz
07-19-2011, 10:17 PM
From Punk's twitter
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/118/1182420/money-in-the-bank-2011-20110718030154227-000.jpg

Fucking love this guy.

south ov da border
07-19-2011, 10:56 PM
From Punk's twitter
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/118/1182420/money-in-the-bank-2011-20110718030154227-000.jpg

Fucking love this guy.

THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME. :Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
07-19-2011, 11:02 PM
From Punk's twitter

Fucking love this guy.

That's funny. I approve.

King_Krollen
07-19-2011, 11:08 PM
and ol' Vinnie Mac got the boot... LMAO. Din't see that one coming.