PDA

View Full Version : My Model Site WWW.KELLYSHORE.COM

MrsKellyPierce
07-14-2011, 11:17 PM
The blog will be ran with a podcast, and reality show with the video player.

The blog will be getting a make over soon too!

The forum will be live next week - it will be place of positivity and girl talk.

There is a model application and much more!

Hope you guys check it out http://www.kellyshore.com

My adult site is coming in DECEMBER 2011 :)

GroobySteven
07-14-2011, 11:22 PM
No music!

MrsKellyPierce
07-15-2011, 12:00 AM
rofl I like the music :p but I'll turn it to where it's optional

Yoite
07-15-2011, 01:41 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

MrsKellyPierce
07-15-2011, 02:12 AM
^ I don't understand webdings lol

Dino Velvet
07-15-2011, 07:48 AM
Congrats on your new site, Kelly.

NatashaLover
07-15-2011, 07:59 AM
Cute Website, Love the Pink Color!

So whats up with having the hair strickly done by you and the make up for models?

So all the girls NEED to have breast implants? What about those that don't have breast implants? They are out of luck?

:salad

MrsKellyPierce
07-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Cute Website, Love the Pink Color!

So whats up with having the hair strickly done by you and the make up for models?

So all the girls NEED to have breast implants? What about those that don't have breast implants? They are out of luck?

:salad

Just for my solo site - not for the membership site.

GroobySteven
07-15-2011, 10:27 AM
rofl I like the music :p but I'll turn it to where it's optional

Nobody coming to that site wants music blasting out at them. Trust me, you'll lose more traffic than gain it by doing that.

bassman2546
07-15-2011, 02:02 PM
You can be swingers and be emotionally monogamous. My wife and I have been doing it (same room sex) for over ten years and, if anything, it's strengthened and stimulated our minds to a degree that most 'vanilla' couples couldn't even comprehend.

But, everyone is differrent and everyone has there own way of taking things to the next level. I only posted this because, under your 'Threesomes' tab you mentioned you are not swingers and it was emphasized like it was something terrible, which when experienced properly is one of the greatest lifestyles in the world.

MrsKellyPierce
07-15-2011, 03:04 PM
You can be swingers and be emotionally monogamous. My wife and I have been doing it (same room sex) for over ten years and, if anything, it's strengthened and stimulated our minds to a degree that most 'vanilla' couples couldn't even comprehend.

But, everyone is differrent and everyone has there own way of taking things to the next level. I only posted this because, under your 'Threesomes' tab you mentioned you are not swingers and it was emphasized like it was something terrible, which when experienced properly is one of the greatest lifestyles in the world.

Nope I just make it clear, because most don't read correctly lol

Guys think they can have me by myself - it's not what works for us

Everyone has different rules.

I just try to make ours to the point

So I don't have to debate or argue with so and so

We get a lot of guys who think ok I'll just touch you and you touch your husband.

Or girls that just want him to watch or the ones who try to get us to cheat.

It's a lot of hassle sometimes and annoying.

So I was just making it clear to said people.

MrsKellyPierce
07-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Nobody coming to that site wants music blasting out at them. Trust me, you'll lose more traffic than gain it by doing that.

I made it optional :) as soon as you said something