PDA

View Full Version : what does cocaine smell/taste like?

kimi-raikkonen
01-03-2006, 12:56 AM
can anyone here tell me? i have lived a sheltered life, i know...

dajuicy
01-03-2006, 12:59 AM
i think you are on the wrong message board...at first i thought you wanted to know what cum smells and taste like...

BeardedOne
01-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Cocaine is gawd's way of telling you that you make too much money.

Do you make too much money?

Send some to me. :D

rick_932
01-03-2006, 01:00 AM
sugar

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Cocaine smells like possesion with intent to sell: 1st offense 5 years and prepare to be someone's bitch

Cocaine tastes like possesion to sell to a minor: 1st offense 20 to life and prepare to be sold to another inmate for a carton of Newports............

yourdaddy
01-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Cocaine is for uneducated fools. I know, I used to be one. Take a walk with your dog....it's a cheaper and better high.

mac
01-03-2006, 01:59 AM
snowman

brickcitybrother
01-03-2006, 02:01 AM
can anyone here tell me? i have lived a sheltered life, i know...

Listen, you're better off trying to win the championship this upcoming season. As you know, you can't handle alcohol much less the harder stuff.

You cannot just smell pure coke and it numbs the taste-buds (actually any nerve endings) so you cannot 'taste' it either.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-03-2006, 02:29 AM
having never done a drug before but heard and seen several former addicts I'd just say to you, dont worry about what cocaine tastes like, find out what Hawaiin pussy tastes like: I heard it tastes like pineapple
lol

chefmike
01-03-2006, 02:47 AM
having never done a drug before but heard and seen several former addicts I'd just say to you, dont worry about what cocaine tastes like, find out what Hawaiin pussy tastes like: I heard it tastes like pineapple
lol

Whoooaaa...agreed, asian pussy tastes like pineapple, and co-ed pussy tastes like honeydew melon...

But if you if you drink, what you're saying is that you've never done an illegal drug...

BeardedOne
01-03-2006, 02:54 AM
find out what Hawaiin pussy tastes like: I heard it tastes like pineapple
lol

Mmmmm...

Pineappllllllle. :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-03-2006, 03:37 AM
But if you if you drink, what you're saying is that you've never done an illegal drug...

shut the fuck up Chef, LMAO

honestly I don't consider alcohol a drug, and I've never done an "illegal" drug but I have been high when being put under for surgery

OoWnyFinest1oO
01-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Cocaine Smell's Like Partying For 3 day's Straight

BlackAdder
01-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Alcohol is a drug though my friend and a VERY powerful one at that....much more powerful then THC or some other "prescribed" drugs.....look what happens when you try and take it away from people though lol.....Seriously, you dont think the guvment would let us have it if they knew they could get away putting it on the list right?

slinky
01-03-2006, 06:21 AM
Cocaine smells and tastes like shemale cock.

(at least when you're doing lines off of some shemale's cock and then taking the "freeze").

Ecstatic
01-03-2006, 07:26 AM
I haven't touched coke in 30 years, but I think it tastes like pepsi.... No, really, I don't remember it having much taste at all. Really numbed out the old factory, though. Don't remember it being all that great and I never paid for it.

El_hefe
01-03-2006, 08:01 AM
I swear this is true: About 25 years ago a friend bought a"hit" of coke in a bar, whatever $5-10 bought you back then. He did like 3/4 of it in the mens room & offered me a taste of the rest. Maybe felt like 3-4 glasses of wine with an energy boost. Pleasant, never touched any ever again.

5-6 years later I'm living out west & after a week or so in the desert I notice the dryness is giving me a nose bleed. And it hangs in there & develops into a perforated septum over a number of years of nosebleeds.
I've essentially had a 17 year nosebleed from 1 tiny fuckin' hit & some other mitigating irritations. Its annoying, embarassing & when I travel off the beaten path overseas I try not to think about what godforsaken microbes I'm ingesting into my bloodstream.

Don't bother with it, take the $ & buy a nice bottle of Glenlivet if you want to get off.

BlackAdder
01-03-2006, 11:01 AM
oooo...thats not good..that means there was something else in that coke...something corrosive....it shouldnt have an instant permanent effect like that.

noodles
01-03-2006, 11:55 AM
You can smell it. It smells strong . If it is washed (manufactured) with ether or acetone, its smells like nail polish remover. If its washed with Kerosine. Guess what, it smells like kerosine.. Keep away, it shrinks your dick ! :)

Daebo
01-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Kimi i got that snowman homie.

MoonAndStar
01-03-2006, 10:13 PM
I can tell you that Crack smells like roasted almonds when it is being smoked

thats one of the best descriptions iv ever heard.... its smells exactly like that... also when you freebase crack the smell is even more powerfull.....

on the other hand brown/heroin smoked on foil paper kinda smells like chidrens cough syrup but sweeter.....

and coke is kinda sweet like suga....

hope this helps whatever you need this info for.... well im not gonna be a hypocrite and say dont ouch drugs cos if you wanna you will.... just be carefull especially with dealers.... they would rather take your money than see you live.....

;~)

popperluv
01-03-2006, 11:51 PM
TWICE AS SWEET AS SUGAR TWICE AS BITTER AS SALT ...
AND IF YOU GET HOOKED BABY ITS NOBODY ELSES FAULT..
SO DONT DO IT!