PDA

View Full Version : Tia Phoenix is awesome

ed_jaxon
07-14-2011, 05:41 AM
I always thought Tia Phoenix seemed pretty cool. Well traveled and beautiful and Bearded One had always said she was incredible.

When I saw she was in Chicago I had to meet her. By far one of the coolest, most sensual and intelligent girls you will ever meet.

Can't wait till she comes back!

maaarc
07-14-2011, 06:20 AM
you lucky bastard!!!

SunshyneMonroe
07-14-2011, 06:26 AM
15 % off ur next visit? Lol

asianphoenixx
07-14-2011, 07:28 AM
I always thought Tia Phoenix seemed pretty cool. Well traveled and beautiful and Bearded One had always said she was incredible.

When I saw she was in Chicago I had to meet her. By far one of the coolest, most sensual and intelligent girls you will ever meet.

Can't wait till she comes back!

Mama mia..i will have a sweet dream tonight. Thank you my friend..i truly appreciate your kind words:)
You are also a handsome, articulate, smart, hard working guy. You should change your avatar...you are much better looking...seriously!

I look forward to seeing you soon Ed_Jaxon!:dancing:

Good night,

Tia

maaarc
07-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Mama mia..i will have a sweet dream tonight. Thank you my friend..i truly appreciate your kind words:)
You are also a handsome, articulate, smart, hard working guy. You should change your avatar...you are much better looking...seriously!

Good night,

Tia

now it's 35% off next visit :)

asianphoenixx
07-14-2011, 07:35 AM
lol. i will give him extra kissing and licking. how's that?

theone1982
07-14-2011, 07:50 AM
Hey Tia, I saw you were in Portland a couple of weeks ago, sorry I couldn't make it up, maybe next time. I've read and heard nothing but good things about you, and your beauty is, obviously, off the charts.:Bowdown:

asianphoenixx
07-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Hey Tia, I saw you were in Portland a couple of weeks ago, sorry I couldn't make it up, maybe next time. I've read and heard nothing but good things about you, and your beauty is, obviously, off the charts.:Bowdown:

thanks hun! Yes, i hope to see you either in Portland or other cities in the future.

Btw, i am here in St.Louis and soon will be in Nashville!

I'm ready!
:fuckin:

www.tia-phoenixx.com/schedule

Jackal
07-14-2011, 08:20 AM
ever visit wny?

asianphoenixx
07-14-2011, 08:30 AM
ever visit wny?

What is wny hun?

I'm going to bed now...i shake my ass a lot today lol. tired but happy:)

Talk to you boys tomorrow!

Tia Phoenixx

Jackal
07-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Western New York, the area near the Canadian border.

ed_jaxon
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Good night,

Tia

You are too sweet Tia. Hopefully I will get to Toronto sometime soon.

Prospero
07-14-2011, 05:54 PM
There is one guy sitting here in the Uk who has turned bright green.... you are one lucky sonofabitch Jaxon

asianphoenixx
07-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Western New York, the area near the Canadian border.

Hemm...small chance...but we never know...

asianphoenixx
07-14-2011, 07:57 PM
You are too sweet Tia. Hopefully I will get to Toronto sometime soon.

sure..or Chicago this fall!:dancing:

And for Prospero...your turn will be soon my dear...wait for me!

Yeah
07-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Hey Tia see u in pittsburgh

BeardedOne
07-15-2011, 05:40 AM
Ed knows I give good recommendations. :)

Hallo, Ms. Tia! Always good to see and hear from you. :) Glad that your travels are treating you well this year.

asianphoenixx
07-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Yes Yeah..see you in Pittsburgh!

Ed knows I give good recommendations. :)

Hallo, Ms. Tia! Always good to see and hear from you. :) Glad that your travels are treating you well this year.

Hi Buddy, what's up?:)
Thx for the recommendation, and yes the travel is pretty good so far. I've seen many cities in US and each has its own style.

Happy Friday...i'm going clubbing tonight yipppie:party:
There is one cute US marine will date me tonight for fun. Oh...i'm so excited.
Tall, dark, athletic, muscular, and big LOL

:fuckin:

DianeCD
07-15-2011, 08:36 PM
I saw Tia earlier this year. Missed her the last time through Houston as I was out of town. Tia is definatley a must see. I have never felt so comfortable or felt so admired as with Tia. She is beautiful, intelligent, and fun. Go see her when she is in town.

asianphoenixx
07-16-2011, 06:42 AM
I saw Tia earlier this year. Missed her the last time through Houston as I was out of town. Tia is definatley a must see. I have never felt so comfortable or felt so admired as with Tia. She is beautiful, intelligent, and fun. Go see her when she is in town.

sweet, thx buddy!

Btw the plan of clubbing turned out into watching movie titled "Bad Teacher" lol.

We went to Galleria mall in Uptown St.Louis this early evening and watched that movie.

St.Louis is great, and Nashville...here I come..!:)
Excited:dancing:
www.tia-phoenixx.com/schedule
And for my Canadian friends: I will be in Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal next month!

ArchiveSTE
07-16-2011, 08:44 AM
enjoy your HIV+ status

bilbobaggins
07-16-2011, 09:28 AM
she sure is awsome, great body and natural , xxxx

http://s1.postimage.org/fcdpl929w/tia10.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

love to meet up with her

asianphoenixx
07-16-2011, 03:27 PM
sweet

enjoy your HIV+ status
lol. and judging from your previous posts...you are from Toronto.
Now tell me more about the rumors spreading by those girls.
I want to hear lol

SFTB
07-16-2011, 03:33 PM
enjoy your HIV+ status

Was just reading some of your posts. You must really hate yourself to try to project such bitterness unto others. I'm sure you'll be banned soon, until then, try to enjoy what little time you have left here.