PDA

View Full Version : Just found my new first threesome girl

MrsKellyPierce
07-13-2011, 05:19 PM
www.kellyshore.com will be going live this week :)

and www.kellylastnametoberevealed.com will be going live in December.

I like finding girls and talent in general no other tgirl has used before.

She is currently in LA doing scenes.

I think she'll be huge.

What do you guys think?

Edwoodwoodwood
07-13-2011, 05:27 PM
She looks georgeous Kelly and by all accounts looks like she knows how to suck. Can't wait to see some more revealing photos of her and the posse together.

DL_NL
07-13-2011, 05:29 PM
She's a stunner.

Prospero
07-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Lovely looking dame

MrsKellyPierce
07-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Agreed! I can't wait to eat her out :)

Prospero
07-13-2011, 05:32 PM
LOL... i envy you Ms Shore

Edwoodwoodwood
07-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Agreed! I can't wait to eat her out :)

Oh Kelly you're such a slut, I love it when you talk dirty :)

bassman2546
07-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Beautiful. Who is she?

needsum
07-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Wow Kelly, she is beautiful. Very nice selection :) May I be the man-meat in this gorgeous sandwich? ;)

karaalextv
07-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I approve. LOL

she got a certain Megan Fox look to her

MrsKellyPierce
07-13-2011, 05:42 PM
No sorry - my hubby is the man meat for the sandwhich :)

MrsKellyPierce
07-13-2011, 06:19 PM
More pics of her

MrsKellyPierce
07-13-2011, 06:21 PM
More :)

Edwoodwoodwood
07-13-2011, 06:23 PM
So whats the plan Kelly will your husband be having carnal knowledge with her or is he only allowed to watch while you get all the fun or is this very beautifull young lady up for a 'full house' with the two of you at the same time?

MrsKellyPierce
07-13-2011, 06:26 PM
So whats the plan Kelly will your husband be having carnal knowledge with her or is he only allowed to watch while you get all the fun or is this very beautifull young lady up for a 'full house' with the two of you at the same time?

No we will share her as a toy - like we do in all our threesomes lol

Not really a threesome if he just watches lol

onmyknees
07-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Yea...she's hot...but looks fimilar....name?

Ineeda SM
07-14-2011, 03:33 AM
No we will share her as a toy - like we do in all our threesomes lol

No sorry - my hubby is the man meat for the sandwhich :)

I thought your hubby was a lucky bastard before, now I am sure of it. If I were him, I would never want for anything else in life. My life would be complete. For us guys, he is, "The Chosen One". :Bowdown::Bowdown:

Excuse me now. I will be in the corner sobbing.

maaarc
07-14-2011, 04:06 AM
I thought your hubby was a lucky bastard before, now I am sure of it. If I were him, I would never want for anything else in life. My life would be complete. For us guys, he is, "The Chosen One". :Bowdown::Bowdown:

Excuse me now. I will be in the corner sobbing.

well, I agree that he's getting a shit load of first class ass - but there is only one chosen one! get down on your knees and pray hard that he forgives your sacrilege:praying::praying::praying:all we own to Bill owe:Bowdown::Bowdown:

Ineeda SM
07-14-2011, 04:22 AM
well, I agree that he's getting a shit load of first class ass - but there is only one chosen one! get down on your knees and pray hard that he forgives your sacrilege:praying::praying::praying:all we own to Bill owe:Bowdown::Bowdown:

Sorry maaarc, but I would pass up on all of Gates' money and technology, to be the meat in the tasty bunns of Kelly's new sandwhich. They would give me a heart attack in less than a year, but who cares. Her hubby IS the Chosen One. He is the richest man in the world to have such a shining jewel in his bed.

maaarc
07-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Sorry maaarc, but I would pass up on all of Gates' money and technology, to be the meat in the tasty bunns of Kelly's new sandwhich. They would give me a heart attack in less than a year, but who cares. Her hubby IS the Chosen One. He is the richest man in the world to have such a shining jewel in his bed.

In your lust sin no more brother SM for it is Satan who speaks now with your tongue. Repent for Bill is a kind and forgiving God.

O Lord Bill, rebuke not SM in thy righteous wrath; nor chasten him in thy hot displeasure.

You are in so much trouble dude :(

Ineeda SM
07-15-2011, 04:33 AM
In your lust sin no more brother SM for it is Satan who speaks now with your tongue. Repent for Bill is a kind and forgiving God.

O Lord Bill, rebuke not SM in thy righteous wrath; nor chasten him in thy hot displeasure.

You are in so much trouble dude :(

LMFAO ROTF! You just toooooooo crazy!