PDA

View Full Version : First anal side effects ?

caliente786
07-11-2011, 07:35 AM
I'm a bi guy thinking of getting my ass fuck for the first time
Does the asshole stays open a bit after the first time ? Can someone tell that I had anal sex ? Are there any side affects ?

Pelheckitt
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
"Can someone tell that I had anal sex ?"

Only if you show them your torn asshole.

Merkurie
07-11-2011, 08:13 AM
You will never be the same again.

jm813
07-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Youll want it all the time

dreamon
07-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Can someone tell that I had anal sex ?

yes definitely

Dino Velvet
07-11-2011, 08:42 AM
My asshole's just for shitting but, for those who like it in the butt, do any of you have really wide turds? Ever see Cummy Bears in your logs?

nonnonnon
07-11-2011, 10:13 AM
I don't look good in pink
http://www.thepinksock.com/the-pink-sock.php

Jericho
07-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Does the asshole stays open a bit after the first time ? Can someone tell that I had anal sex ? Are there any side affects ?

Does the asshole stays open a bit after the first time ?
If you're fucked by Godzilla...Probably. :shrug

Can someone tell that I had anal sex ?
See above.

Are there any side affects ?
See Freddy.

Prospero
07-11-2011, 10:58 AM
There are lots and lots and lots of pictures on this site of the lovely rears of T girls who, I surmise, have been fucked in that orifice quite often. They don't look to be the worse for wear to me.

I've also had a few such encounters and have no ill effects.

jamesedwards
07-11-2011, 04:57 PM

The side affect is that shit is going to be addictive. I remember when my girl fingered me it was off the chain and I kept wanting more. One night she blind folded me cuffed me up and put on a strapon! Then a month later she had her Tgirl friend fuck my ass HARD!I am in love with anal. No one can tell but you, and it stretches back. You're going to want to get into some freak shit.

Prospero
07-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Striking a serious note - by and large its harmless. That's true. if you encounter a very large and rough cock - or strap-on - there can be a risk of some tears in your anus.

Deimos
07-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Use lube and a condom... bare back is fun and all... but tends to be a little... risky

Prospero
07-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Oh jeez - do we need to tell people that? Yeah that should go without saying. Bareback is the stupidest game in town.

And did anyone else read about the new totally treatment resistant mutation of Gonorrhea now doing the rounds.

http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_health_news_details.asp?news_id=32025&news_channel_id=16&channel_id=16

Deimos
07-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Oh jeez - do we need to tell people that? Yeah that should go without saying. Bareback is the stupidest game in town.

And did anyone else read about the new totally treatment resistant mutation of Gonorrhea now doing the rounds.

http://chealth.canoe.ca/channel_health_news_details.asp?news_id=32025&news_channel_id=16&channel_id=16

Dude think about how dumb the average person can be, then realize, most of them are dumber than that. Some people need practical advice.

Edwoodwoodwood
07-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Does this little montage answer your query.

One of the best arses around TVKIM.

No one knows how but Kim seems to manage the impossible and still has a fine arse.

Before
http://s4.postimage.org/4ob3x8la7/013.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

During

http://s4.postimage.org/obrkkgo19/IMG_5882.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

After

http://s1.postimage.org/3fm2uto9q/5593124118_ac6f85964f_b.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

needsum
07-11-2011, 05:43 PM
I've had it once, and I've used toys on myself a few times. What I can say about it from my experience is that for a few hours after, it feels a little funny, and if you have to poop it usually comes RIGHT out, no effort needed... lol but sooner than later it will be right back to normal again.

Faldur
07-11-2011, 06:37 PM

No one knows how but Kim seems to manage the impossible and still has a fine arse.

Lets see if you still like his pictures when the colostomy bag is installed cause he can't hold his bowel movements anymore.

Edwoodwoodwood
07-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Kim seems to defy normal medical science. The thought of that bloody huge thing brings tears to my eyes.

It was meant as a parody; not a shining example of what he should do on his first outing. :)

European21
07-11-2011, 07:11 PM
side effects? what? are you serious?but I agree with users Prospero and Deimos.

ibanezuk
07-11-2011, 11:39 PM
as previous posters have said, addiction is the problem.

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 02:52 AM

ED, here is HOW Kim can manage the impossible and put those telephone poles up her ass. Her ass looks great until she spreads her ass cheeks to show the disgusting horrible results. Her rectum is stretched beyond repair, it never goes back to normal. It always looks this way.

How can any guy stick his dick in that and feel anything? The hole is three times bigger than any dick. I can't understand how she holds shit inside her. Must be real fun when she get the runs. I don't wish her any harm. But some day she will pay dearly in health problems for doing that. Probably colon or rectal cancer. The inside of your ass is not designed to be stretched that far without consequences.

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 03:06 AM

Typical sex with guys fucking your ass will never stretch out your asshole like TV Kim's. She sticks telephone poles up her ass. I hope you are smart enough to NOT do that. Directly after having anal sex, your asshole my be loose and open easy, but it will go back to normal after a short time. Only your doctor might be able to tell you have anal sex if you do so regularly.

The first time may feel awkward because of tightness. But it is just your muscle control being tense. After a few times, you will learn how to control the muscles around your asshole, and it will only get better and better.

The only side effect is addiction. It feels so good you won't want to stop. So go ahead and have fun. What have you got to lose? If by some slim chance you don't like it, then stop and don't do it again. But try it a few times before you make that choice, because it does get better as you do it more times and longer.

Miss Aeryn
07-12-2011, 04:37 AM
10 // begin looking at thread
20 // trying to erase pictures from mind
30 // failing
40 // goto 30

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 04:51 AM
10 // begin looking at thread
20 // trying to erase pictures from mind
30 // failing
40 // goto 30

Me too Aeryn. :ignore:

SirCumsAlot
07-12-2011, 05:23 AM
... kim ass looks so damn nasty :puke

Why the hell would "she" take pictures of that??? Nothing sexy about that at all. Fucking gross

Merkurie
07-12-2011, 05:30 AM
I think I've been scared straight.

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Do you want to know the sad part of those pics? It's NOT that she does that to herself. The sad part is that there are people who actually get off looking at it and playing with it. I worry more about them.

I'm a pretty easy going, open minded kind of guy. I always like to think, "To each their own". "Whatever turns you on". But DAMN that asshole is just disgustingly gross.

Deimos
07-12-2011, 05:34 AM
i agree wholeheartedly... prolapse is not my thing at all.

Kramer
07-12-2011, 05:53 AM
I thought/heard you can get polyps, which can lead to cancer. Is that true?

Plus if you ever need a colonoscopy, the doctor will know what you do. True or False?

Deimos
07-12-2011, 05:55 AM
true as far as the doctor as previously mentioned

jm813
07-12-2011, 07:43 AM
I just vomited

theone1982
07-12-2011, 08:35 AM
You're unlikely to get a prolapse from regular anal sex. Now, if you're getting tantric anal sex with a baseball bat, then you might have problems.:)

Prospero
07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Aaaaarrghhhhhh I'm just astonished that Kim posted or made available those pics.

I guess putting objects bigger than her forearm up her arse has had a wee side effect. That is unbearable.

ronaldo73
07-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Wow!! Kims nice RoseButt:)

Edwoodwoodwood
07-12-2011, 12:39 PM
ED, here is HOW Kim can manage the impossible and put those telephone poles up her ass. Her ass looks great until she spreads her ass cheeks to show the disgusting horrible results. Her rectum is stretched beyond repair, it never goes back to normal. It always looks this way.

How can any guy stick his dick in that and feel anything? The hole is three times bigger than any dick. I can't understand how she holds shit inside her. Must be real fun when she get the runs. I don't wish her any harm. But some day she will pay dearly in health problems for doing that. Probably colon or rectal cancer. The inside of your ass is not designed to be stretched that far without consequences.

Ineeda, thanks for enlightening me, having just seen these pics for the first time now I can see how she does and that which has resuted in one serious prolapse and sorry Kim, but I find it quite revolting.

TVKim has been on this forum quite a bit and just loves to demonstrate her 'talent' which has never appealed to me but in all her photos without a telegraph pole inserted she shows some great legs & arse and states that she maintains her fitness & great legs through plenty of cycling & general exercise.

Now thats one bicycle saddle I won't be looking to sniff!

Prospero
07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
So exclusive edwoodwoodwood confesses he enjoys sniffing bike saddles...

do you loiter amidst the boris bike stands in London enjoying the waft from recently returned bikes then?

Edwoodwoodwood
07-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I am actually a subscriber to Boris's bikes with an annual pass key. I try and use the bikes as often as possible when smoking around town on business.

You wouldn't want to sniff any of those though unless of course Brittany & Liberty had just returned them.

Saddle sniffing has never been for me, just a metaphor for a good old fashioned English pervert. Sorry Prospero not suggetsing that is you in any way :)

I wonder if TVKim actually has a saddle on her bike, she may just have one of her big dildo mounted on the frame that she loacks herself onto.

Prospero
07-12-2011, 01:38 PM
I didn't for a moment imagine you were referring to me as a pervert. As i pointed out in another thread us Brits are admirers unlike the pervy americans (Joke you guys)

I will confess that the huge numbers of posting by Kim with various big objects up her bum just turn my stomach - and the newest, of the impacts of putting a grandfather clock up there, are truly horrific.

Troyd1
07-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Contemplating my first anal (receiving) sex and those photos have just scarred me for life!

Mayrah
07-12-2011, 01:58 PM
This thread is hilarious :p

Prospero
07-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Troyd - unless you're planning to have sex with an elephant or a whale you really don't need to be quite so terrific. Check out what this particular girl shoves up her arse.

Troyd1
07-12-2011, 05:44 PM
LOL! I've seen snooker tables with skinnier legs then the things she slipped into her arse! It's tight just getting my finger up mine while I masturbate so I doubt any TS will be able to top me anyway but can't wait to give it a go.

Prospero
07-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Try a nice little asian girl first

Troyd1
07-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Honey is looking favourite though I do like Raskia too. Shame she got rid of that video of her on the net. That was very sexy!

killkenny
07-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I am actually a subscriber to Boris's bikes with an annual pass key. I try and use the bikes as often as possible when smoking around town on business.

You wouldn't want to sniff any of those though unless of course Brittany & Liberty had just returned them.

Saddle sniffing has never been for me, just a metaphor for a good old fashioned English pervert. Sorry Prospero not suggetsing that is you in any way :)

I wonder if TVKim actually has a saddle on her bike, she may just have one of her big dildo mounted on the frame that she loacks herself onto.

hehe this comes to mind http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2011/02/garrison-it.jpg

dgs925
07-12-2011, 06:35 PM
During

http://s4.postimage.org/obrkkgo19/IMG_5882.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

After

http://s1.postimage.org/3fm2uto9q/5593124118_ac6f85964f_b.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)

That's not a proper after picture, that's a "some time later" picture. Directly afterward, I'm sure Kim has what I think is the most disgusting thing ever: an anal prolapse. She says it always goes back to normal after a little bit, but the site of a prolapse makes me lose my lunch.

So, OP, if you don't want a prolapse (and don't ask what that is, just google it) then don't shove giant dildos up your ass. Stick with normal, penis sized dildos.

Edited to add: Holy shit, I just saw page 3!!! Fuck, the point has already been made. Like someone else said, Kim is gorgeous and her legs are truly phenomenal. But after seeing page 3, I'll never find her sexy in any way.

needsum
07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
I didn't for a moment imagine you were referring to me as a pervert. As i pointed out in another thread us Brits are admirers unlike the pervy americans (Joke you guys)

I will confess that the huge numbers of posting by Kim with various big objects up her bum just turn my stomach - and the newest, of the impacts of putting a grandfather clock up there, are truly horrific.

Excuse me sir, but I'll have you know that most of us Americans ARE perverts! hahahaha :)

franky6
07-15-2011, 05:55 PM
The side affect is that shit is going to be addictive. I remember when my girl fingered me it was off the chain and I kept wanting more. One night she blind folded me cuffed me up and put on a strapon! Then a month later she had her Tgirl friend fuck my ass HARD!I am in love with anal. No one can tell but you, and it stretches back. You're going to want to get into some freak shit.
Whats the name of the girl in your avatar?

Seducer
03-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Are there any side affects ? ... ... it's addictive ;)

hornymike
03-03-2012, 01:24 AM
ever since i started playing with my prostate its addicting, first a massager and now a nice big blue dildo

natina
09-29-2012, 07:10 AM
if its a big penis over 7+ inches you will feel like you have to go to the bathroom but nothing ever comes out

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL lol lol lol

natina
09-30-2012, 03:06 AM
http://www.heavy-r.com/video/121332/Extreme_Prolapse_Orgy/

tsadriana
09-30-2012, 03:08 AM
Yes it is ,u wanted more often up ur arse ,in the end u will gonna ask ur gf to shag ya with adidlo that addiictive is for men.:mad::mad::mad: