PDA

View Full Version : Africa or Mexico

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 04:43 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dVRPtmn-4ps/TOLxFnESccI/AAAAAAAAA4A/LSeOvd5OXJ4/s1600/mk2_ps3_soon.jpg

Deimos
07-09-2011, 05:24 AM
I'm going with Raiden, even though that's not an answer

russtafa
07-09-2011, 06:16 AM
ill skip on that thanks

Pelheckitt
07-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Thats like trying to pick your favorite Menendez brother, there is no right answer.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Damn it Dino! We can't leave you unguarded for one minute, can we?

I can't chose because both produce some very hot women. But I think Mexico has better food.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Damn it Dino! We can't leave you unguarded for one minute, can we?

I can't chose because both produce some very hot women. But I think Mexico has better food.

I loosened the buckle of my straightjacket with my pinkie toe and found the nearest computer to start this thread.

I'm an old Catholic School Boy who likes hot food and hotter culos so it's hard for me to be objective. I've never had sex with a black girl but I kinda touched the hair of one once. She was nice and said, "What the Hell are you tryin' to do, 'ya crazy Cracka!" Good times (not the TV show).

Who would you pick to do work on your house? The one who shows up for work.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Puerto Rico is a piece of Mexico that drank too much Tequila on one Cinco De Mayo and wandered off getting lost in the middle of The Carribean. You can't spell Carribean without "bean" so they should vote "Mexico" too. Pretty much same difference to me except for the fried bananas.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 06:54 AM
I loosened the buckle of my straightjacket with my pinkie toe and found the nearest computer to start this thread.

I'm an old Catholic School Boy who likes hot food and hotter culos so it's hard for me to be objective. I've never had sex with a black girl but I kinda touched the hair of one once. She was nice and said, "What the Hell are you tryin' to do, 'ya crazy Cracka!" Good times (not the TV show).

Who would you pick to do work on your house? The one who shows up for work.

You ARE a crazy cracka. You haven't had really hot steaming sex until you've have it with a black GG or TG. It's something you have to experience to understand my friend. Trust me on this one.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 07:03 AM
You ARE a crazy cracka. You haven't had really hot steaming sex until you've have it with a black GG or TG. It's something you have to experience to understand my friend. Trust me on this one.

Black chicks and me are always weird. Never screwed one but don't really try with them. I like them OK but there's not much chemistry. I might look at them funny and maybe they don't like it. You see that one episode of Louie?

Now Asians on the other hand... :jerkoff

Chuck
07-09-2011, 07:12 AM
I deleted my original reply to this post, but now I'm wishing I didn't. Dino, put the bottle of Petron down and call it a night brah. You're about to make a complete ass of yourself with no humorous redeeming value.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 07:14 AM
I deleted my original reply to this post, but now I'm wishing I didn't. Dino, put the bottle of Petron down and call it a night brah. You're about to make a complete ass of yourself with no humorous redeeming value.

I make a complete ass out of myself every night. Get used to it.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Black chicks and me are always weird. Never screwed one but don't really try with them. I like them OK but there's not much chemistry. I might look at them funny and maybe they don't like it.

Now Asians on the other hand... :jerkoff

Hey a pussy is a pussy, and a cock is a cock to me, and everyone has an ass.

Let me put it in words you can understand. A funhole is a funhole what ever shade it cums in.

Yeah those Asian honeys are really sweet and petite.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Hey a pussy is a pussy, and a cock is a cock to me, and everyone has an ass.

Let me put it in words you can understand. A funhole is a funhole what ever shade it cums in.

Yeah those Asian honeys are really sweet and petite.

You like the Asians too, huh? You need to come to LA and go grocery shopping at the Ralph's in Westwood Village. There are so many hot Asian college girls in there that several times I've had to limp to the men's room and finish myself off.:jerkoff

Chuck
07-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Short list of why this thread is stupid and Dino is a bonafide ass.

Africa is a continent. Mexico, a country.

Africa is a continent where transgenders have absolutely no acceptance, and will get murdered. Mexico is a country where they are accepted in the big cities and are much less likely to ber murdered -- compared to Africa.

As an aficionado of trangsgenders I have been and enjoyed the company of all ethnicities and backgrounds and could never say the dumb shit you have said. Clearly, you have no game.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Short list of why this thread is stupid and Dino is a bonafide ass.

You're totally right. Thanks for bumping it. You'll do it again too.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Actually Chuck, the country of South Africa has a rather large TG, TV, CD, and gay population. Their acceptance is generally about the same as it is in the USA. Egypt also has many open transgenders.

Besides, Dino's post just said "Africa or Mexico". It didn't say anything about TG's. Country or continent has no point here. It was asking about 2 different locations in general.

Dino is not a bonafied ass. He is an ass that likes to just have fun with peoples heads. We all know, expect, and accept him as he is. Not a night goes by that he doesn't make us laugh. Learn to have a little fun.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Actually Chuck, the country of South Africa has a rather large TG, TV, CD, and gay population. Their acceptance is generally about the same as it is in the USA. Egypt also has many open transgenders.

Besides, Dino's post just said "Africa or Mexico". It didn't say anything about TG's. Country or continent has no point here. It was asking about 2 different locations in general.

Dino is not a bonafied ass. He is an ass that likes to just have fun with peoples heads. We all know, expect, and accept him as he is. Not a night goes by that he doesn't make us laugh. Learn to have a little fun.

Don't tell him that! I liked when he yelled at me. I was trying to make my first enemy on the board and have a serious hissy fit.

Now can we get back to trying to turn those people against each other?

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Don't tell him that! I liked when he yelled at me. I was trying to make my first enemy on the board and have a serious hissy fit.

Now can we get back to trying to turn those people against each other?

Well in that case, Dino you are a real sick psycho bastard, you're stupid, your balls are too tiny and hairy, uh...uh...you smell bad.. uh...uh....

.....is that enough help or do you need more to get the hate rollin'? I got a bunch of 'em.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Well in that case, Dino you are a real sick psycho bastard, you're stupid, your balls are too tiny and hairy, uh...uh...you smell bad.. uh...uh....

.....is that enough help or do you need more to get the hate rollin'? I got a bunch of 'em.

Thanks for being a fiend.

This weed is really good.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks for being a fiend.

This weed is really good.

Any time buddy. Take a (cough choke) couple of (choke sputter) hits for (cough hack cough cough sputter spit inhale and hold) me.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Any time buddy. Take a (cough choke) couple of (choke sputter) hits for (cough hack cough cough sputter spit inhale and hold) me.

You get good weed in Pennsylvania? Is Medical Marijuana legal there? Are you East or West? What's your exact address w/zip code and your Social Security Number?

theone1982
07-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Brazil!:)

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Africa is a continent. Mexico, a country.

Hey Chuck, c'mere for a minute. I gotta tell you quiet so no one hears.

What was I going to say, Blacks vs Mexicans: White Man Takes All? People might get a little suspicious thinking a slight amount of racism might be abound. One more thing. Come closer... I farted.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 08:16 AM
You get good weed in Pennsylvania? Is Medical Marijuana legal there? Are you East or West? What's your exact address w/zip code and your Social Security Number?

You better buy me dinner and a movie, and fuck me good for all that personal info.

I am in central eastern PA near Harrisburg. Med MJ not legal here yet, but they are working on it. And yes, good stuff is available here anytime.

Ineeda SM
07-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Hey Chuck, c'mere for a minute. I gotta tell you quiet so no one hears.

What was I going to say, Blacks vs Mexicans: White Man Takes All? People might get a little suspicious thinking a slight amount of racism might be abound. One more thing. Come closer... I farted.

Oh holy fuck. Natina would have been all over your ass for that, posting 50 bull shit posts about racism and spamming his black girl websites in each post.

So please don't go all Archie Bunker on us now.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Oh holy fuck. Natina would have been all over your ass for that, posting 50 bull shit posts about racism and spamming his black girl websites in each post.

So please don't go all Archie Bunker on us now.

My racist threads are always my most tongue and cheek threads. Some people see that after reading through for the third time maybe. It's always fun freaking out the new guy. You know my humor is a little sadistic. I like to make people laugh then hate themselves for laughing. They can't judge me if they enjoyed the joke.

theone1982
07-09-2011, 08:34 AM
I'd like to see more T-Girls from Mexico. Latinas really cream my corn.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:40 AM
I'd like to see more T-Girls from Mexico. Latinas really cream my corn.

I wish I could go to Mexico but I don't need to check "Dying" off my Bucket List. I've had so much fun down there in the past. Even the cops were nice to me and their drugs were very affordable too.

theone1982
07-09-2011, 08:49 AM
I wish I could go to Mexico but I don't need to check "Dying" off my Bucket List. I've had so much fun down there in the past. Even the cops were nice to me and their drugs were very affordable too.

A lot of the girls in the amatuer thread, and, naturally, the latino thread are from Mexico, and I'm like, FUCK!!! Even the ones with wigs are stunning. Sorry Robert Louis, I know you don't like wigs!:) Plus, I just like the latina attitude. I don't want to stereotype, but all the latinas I have met are a really hot mix of respectful, playful, shy, but assertive, and really fucking freaky-hot-sweaty-naughty behind closed doors.:salad:fuckin:

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:55 AM
An Aussie Cattle Dog is playing the accordion on Jay Leno now with Shatner cheering in a chair.

Another dude just guzzled down a whole bottle of maple syrup.

theone1982
07-09-2011, 08:57 AM
An Aussie Cattle Dog is playing the accordion on Jay Leno now with Shatner cheering in a chair.

Another dude just guzzled down a whole bottle of maple syrup.

Leno sucks! Coco forever!:)

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:58 AM

I watch both.

theone1982
07-09-2011, 09:06 AM
I watch both.

I prefer Letterman over Leno. And, Jimmy Kimmel...well...at least he's trying.:) and the Scottish guy who was on the Drew Carey Show, he's terrible.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 09:20 AM
I prefer Letterman over Leno. And, Jimmy Kimmel...well...at least he's trying.:) and the Scottish guy who was on the Drew Carey Show, he's terrible.

I hate Letterman and I was a huge fan of him in the NBC days.

I liked Craig Ferguson for two weeks, then asked myself why, no answer, then changed the channel.

Kimmel is OK.

You know Norm MacDonald's Sport's Show got cancelled? Talk about "What The H?", huh? Where do I get my Norm fix now?

theone1982
07-09-2011, 09:22 AM
I hate Letterman and I was a huge fan of him in the NBC days.

I liked Craig Ferguson for two weeks, then asked myself why, no answer, then changed the channel.

Kimmel is OK.

You know Norm MacDonald's Sport's Show got cancelled? Talk about "What The H?", huh? Where do I get my Norm fix now?

That sucks! I think Norm is awesome. I think his humor is so dry though that a lot of people just don't get it.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 09:37 AM
That sucks! I think Norm is awesome. I think his humor is so dry though that a lot of people just don't get it.

I know as many people who hate him as like him. His style is very awkward and many people can't hang in there for his 4 minute jokes.

Ineeda SM
07-10-2011, 04:51 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree: I'm a Coco-nut too. He is such an ass, ya gotta love 'em. Letterman was best in his NBC days, and at CBS for the first 5 or 6 years. Leno is a fucking dick. he should hang for what he did to Letterman and then again to Conan.

kuteguy
04-25-2013, 05:36 AM
I've been to Tijuana - oh my god. number 1 for TGs in Latin America (i went about 5 years ago). They even have TG strip bars. Costa Rica is a close second. I don't know much about Brazil - heard a lot of action happens there but never ever managed to even see a TG in Rio/Sao Paulo; similarly heard a lot about Peru and Argentina .. but never gotten too much action there. Been to Colombia, seen loads in Medellin but it just didn't seem right for some reason so just walked past .. about 10 times before I gave up and went with a GG instead.

And the fun I had down in TJ ... I doubt I will every have better in my life!!!!

EiRoz
04-30-2013, 05:39 AM
I love the ones from Mexico, this site is great:

http://www.travestismexico.com/chicas-travestis.html

:salad

johnb
04-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Africa or Mexico? Both darkies are willing to come to America as slave laborer for the white man. But the Mexicali's can smuggle in some good drugs, and being largely Catholic, can offer up some virgin 10 year old browneye to a Priest's pink steel. Hispanic's all the way

surf4490
05-01-2013, 03:12 AM
can't argue with this

http://www.travestismexico.com/watermark.php?i=57194600_1366050964.jpg
http://www.travestismexico.com/watermark.php?i=47933500_1366050978.jpg
http://www.travestismexico.com/watermark.php?i=94336400_1363404508.jpg
http://www.travestismexico.com/watermark.php?i=81136700_1367338401.jpg

bigpapi81
05-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Fucking bigot

surf4490
05-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Anna lives in Mexico now so nuff said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFyyvXaEdRw

kuteguy
06-16-2013, 10:39 PM
can you please elaborate? When you say Africa - do you mean TGs in Africa - you know they are pretty much non-existent? I am guessing this is what you meant because you specifically mentioned 'Mexico' rather than 'Latino'

rjshemalelover
06-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Latina Girls are best