PDA

View Full Version : What are the most TG friendly cities in North America?

EyeCumInPiece
07-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Doing a bit of traveling for business over the next 2 months and was wondering which cities on the continent are the most tg-friendly....would love to meet some ladies (non working preferred...but beggars cant be choosers) and i know i can count on you guys & gals to give me advice (and make fun of me.) :Bowdown::salad:fuckin:

I am from New York and although their are many beautiful tg girls in NYC, id love to experience a city where the site of a ts woman isnt a spectacle. Ive seen on many occasions a TS woman walking on the street in broad daylight and being harassed, taunted, and ridiculed loudly by groups of men (Usually either ghetto lowlives or fratboys). Its disgusting. Im assuming (tell me if im wrong please) that in cities like San Fran and Montreal, this type of behavior is more frowned upon.

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 10:36 PM
It'd be silly if you didn't come to LA for the Summer. Plenty of girls live here and visit in the Summer. If you run short on cash, PM me for intel on cheapo hookers. Villaraigosa might be the mayor but he mows my lawn and washes my truck.

EyeCumInPiece
07-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Thanx buddy. L.A. better than San Fran?

Pelheckitt
07-09-2011, 12:20 AM
I can tell you it aint Shreveport LA!

If I owned property here and Hell, id rent this place out and live in Hell.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Thanx buddy. L.A. better than San Fran?

Of course it is. Frisco is like Texas except no steers.

maaarc
07-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Of course it is. Frisco is like Texas except no steers.
No steers but plenty of queers Dino - god luv em and god bless frisco!:party::salad

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 04:32 AM
No steers but plenty of queers Dino - god luv em and god bless frisco!:party::salad

That's the Frisco version of Celeste and Foxxy. Not as passable if you ask me but some by hookers by the inch around here and are willing to forgive their date having a Wyatt Earp Mustache.

EyeCumInPiece
07-09-2011, 04:22 PM
LOL thats terrible.

Willie Escalade
07-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Los Angeles definitely; Long Beach as well...