PDA

View Full Version : StlyeMeCunty Makes Me Wanna ShootyMeCummy

Dino Velvet
07-07-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm liking this one. Had some fun with her on the board last night. She's a good sport and probably has a tight anus too.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar77266_1.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Vlk5E.jpg

Ny282
07-08-2011, 12:05 AM
What board?

Edwoodwoodwood
07-08-2011, 12:14 AM
I'm liking this one. Had some fun with her on the board last night. She's a good sport and probably has a tight anus too.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar77266_1.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Vlk5E.jpg

Dino, sounds like she's stirring your little weiner, is there something going on with you and the delightful miss Cunty? Do you think you could sweet talk her into posting a piccy of her tight little anus that you so wish to penetrate?

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Dino, sounds like she's stirring your little weiner, is there something going on with you and the delightful miss Cunty? Do you think you could sweet talk her into posting a piccy of her tight little anus that you so wish to penetrate?

My wiener isn't little. I have massive balls so it looks that way.

I don't think she likes sweet talk. I tried last night and I'm fucking charming.

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2011, 02:38 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA @ this thread!

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 02:44 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA @ this thread!

You have to be special for me to start a thread about you. You'll get lots of attention here.

Now take your clothes off so we can get a good look at you.

Stavros
07-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Now take your clothes off so we can get a good look at you

Calm down man, have another beer, put that Guns 'n Roses track back on...

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 02:56 AM
Now take your clothes off so we can get a good look at you

Calm down man, have another beer, put that Guns 'n Roses track back on...

In this thread Welcome To The Jungle and Mr Brownstone would both work.

YouTube - ‪guns n roses welcome to the jungle with lyrics‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ioIylqRPXU)

YouTube - ‪Guns N Roses - Mr Brownstone‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYDnQwi3OQ)

Stavros
07-08-2011, 03:01 AM
Whatever happened to candlelit dinners, a red rose on a white napkin, two glasses of Dom Perignon (chilled, no ice), tiger prawns in garlic butter, and the lush crooning of Barry White...?

SunshyneMonroe
07-08-2011, 03:02 AM
Dino ur a loser she gets her own thread and ive been in la for a month and u said u were gonna take me out!!! #envy lol

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Dino ur a loser she gets her own thread and ive been in la for a month and u said u were gonna take me out!!! #envy lol

Sorry. I haven't finished clipping coupons and my Parole Officer made new restrictions on me.

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Whatever happened to candlelit dinners, a red rose on a white napkin, two glasses of Dom Perignon (chilled, no ice), tiger prawns in garlic butter, and the lush crooning of Barry White...?

I'm not even old enough to drink darling...

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm not even old enough to drink darling...

You're plenty old enough to smoke some weed.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/SmokingPot.gif

SunshyneMonroe
07-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Sorry. I haven't finished clipping coupons and my Parole Officer made new restrictions on me.

Its fine im sure i can find someone else :)

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Its fine im sure i can find someone else :)

I'm sure you won't have a problem.

Christastic
07-08-2011, 10:07 AM
The internet is so weird. In real life if you just met a girl and said "Hey, she's great, she's lot of fun and probably has a tight ass", you'd get decked.

keyplay
07-08-2011, 12:20 PM
The internet is so weird. In real life if you just met a girl and said "Hey, she's great, she's lot of fun and probably has a tight ass", you'd get decked.

not in this forum, pal :)

giovanni_hotel
07-08-2011, 01:47 PM
She's cute, Dino.

Don't play the poopy game with her.

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2011, 04:25 PM
She's cute, Dino.

Don't play the poopy game with her.

Poopy game? WHAT IS THAT!!!! I prefer that your poop stay in your ass or the toilet! :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

londonpirate
07-08-2011, 04:27 PM
What a gorgeous girl, you deserve to be treated by a lady. Come to London ?

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2011, 04:42 PM
What a gorgeous girl, you deserve to be treated by a lady. Come to London ?

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I have never been to London, though I definitely would not mind going.

londonpirate
07-08-2011, 04:58 PM
I obviously meant treates AS a lady not by a lady:)
What a sweet smile, you should have a website

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
I obviously meant treates AS a lady not by a lady:)
What a sweet smile, you should have a website

LOL, a website for what!?:confused::confused::confused::confused::con fused::confused::confused:

ed_jaxon
07-08-2011, 06:03 PM
You are 18 though right. Dont want my buddy Dino doing time.

StlyeMeCunty
07-08-2011, 06:09 PM
You are 18 though right. Dont want my buddy Dino doing time.

LOL! I am 19 years of age, and I hope you don't assume that I would so easily allow someone to enter my sugar walls off a little bit of flattery!!!

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Poopy game? WHAT IS THAT!!!! I prefer that your poop stay in your ass or the toilet! :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Never had a Pittsburgh Platter or a Cleveland Chili Dog? You haven't lived.

Dino Velvet
07-08-2011, 10:29 PM
LOL! I am 19 years of age, and I hope you don't assume that I would so easily allow someone to enter my sugar walls off a little bit of flattery!!!

Mmmmmm... You're a tender piece of chicken, aren't you? :salad

StlyeMeCunty
07-09-2011, 12:04 AM
NO I have had no platter or dog lol! I am not sure about the tender piece of chicken either... so Ill just smile and nod.

Helvis2012
07-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Excellent. Carry on.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 03:51 AM
NO I have had no platter or dog lol! I am not sure about the tender piece of chicken either... so Ill just smile and nod.

I love chicken. When there's a special on dark meat I get that sometimes.

StlyeMeCunty
07-09-2011, 08:34 AM
LMFAO *Points to the invisible special sign* Guess you're shit outta luck! :( *BLINK BLINK*

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:36 AM
LMFAO *Points to the invisible special sign* Guess you're shit outta luck! :( *BLINK BLINK*

Can you bend over or is your drive-thru closed?

StlyeMeCunty
07-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Ummmmmm, you think the quality of this restaurant is fast food? PFFFFT!

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Ummmmmm, you think the quality of this restaurant is fast food? PFFFFT!

I'd consider you fingered food. How many can I get in there?

StlyeMeCunty
07-09-2011, 09:04 AM
LOL, I have no idea!

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 09:30 AM
LOL, I have no idea!

I guess it would depend who's fingers they are, right?

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/andre-the-giant-ali_83314.jpg

StlyeMeCunty
07-09-2011, 06:24 PM
I would have to agree with you.

Jericho
07-09-2011, 07:36 PM
I would have to agree with you.

Don't forget to nod and back slowly away as you're agreeing! :whistle:

Prospero
07-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Don't sign anything either

StlyeMeCunty
07-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Ahahaha, I don't mind the banter! :dancing:

Dino Velvet
07-09-2011, 11:56 PM

I hope you don't mind the batter either.:jerkoff

StlyeMeCunty
07-10-2011, 12:16 AM
LMFAO just don't get it on me!

Ineeda SM
07-10-2011, 05:31 AM
Uh Oh! A new cutie hits our forum, and at the same time, Dino got out of his straight jacket and cage again. This can not end well.

Dino Velvet
07-10-2011, 06:40 AM
LMFAO just don't get it on me!

Open your mouth and I'll hit you from 3 point territory.:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
07-10-2011, 06:45 AM
Uh Oh! A new cutie hits our forum, and at the same time, Dino got out of his straight jacket and cage again. This can not end well.

I totally dig her. How about you?

robertlouis
07-10-2011, 06:47 AM

Petal, as you're probably already aware from several of the posts on this thread, there is a group of kind-hearted and charitably inclined old gentlemen here in England who would be happy to save you from the dastardly clutches of the dreadful Mr Velvet......

Right, chaps? ;) ;) ;)

Dino Velvet
07-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Petal, as you're probably already aware from several of the posts on this thread, there is a group of kind-hearted and charitably inclined old gentlemen here in England who would be happy to save you from the dastardly clutches of the dreadful Mr Velvet......

Right, chaps? ;) ;) ;)

Who you trying to kid? We're all friends. You'd sell her to me for 4 pints.

robertlouis
07-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Who you trying to kid? We're all friends. You'd sell her to me for 4 pints.

Bastard. Still driving a hard bargain, I see.

Dino Velvet
07-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Bastard. Still driving a hard bargain, I see.

Make it 5 pints if you hose your custard out of her hooch.

robertlouis
07-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Make it 5 pints if you hose your custard out of her hooch.

You're incorrigible.

So I should stop incorriging you, I suppose.

Dino Velvet
07-10-2011, 07:15 AM
You're incorrigible.

So I should stop incorriging you, I suppose.

Never mind the incorriging. Stlye's funhole is caked with your porridge. Grab a chisel.

Ineeda SM
07-11-2011, 05:01 AM
I totally dig her. How about you?

She's a babe. Who couldn't fall for those big brown eyes and big beautiful smile?

Now get back into your cage you sick bastard.

Ineeda SM
07-11-2011, 05:12 AM

Right, chaps? ;) ;) ;)

Hey OLD CHAP! Haven't you got enough birds over there to pretend to rescue so you can get into their panties? Leave ours alone so we can pretend to rescue them to get into their panties.

4 PINTS! You should be ashamed of yourself. I am willing to give 4 litres.

StlyeMeCunty
07-11-2011, 05:35 AM
LOL WHAT IN TH HELL... I am gone for a day for one photoshoot, and am I am being negotiated for a sale price. NO one is selling me to anyone LOL! Robby I am ashamed at you :(! Asking such a low price, I thought better of you!

Dino Velvet
07-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Robby I am ashamed at you :(! Asking such a low price, I thought better of you!

How about me for being such a shrewd negotiator?

robertlouis
07-11-2011, 09:09 AM
LOL WHAT IN TH HELL... I am gone for a day for one photoshoot, and am I am being negotiated for a sale price. NO one is selling me to anyone LOL! Robby I am ashamed at you :(! Asking such a low price, I thought better of you!

Some ladies have a price beyond diamonds, Petal, but sometimes you have to deal with the real world.

Bisous.

Prospero
07-11-2011, 09:27 AM
I just now saw that Rob has described himself and some of us English fellows as old guys. (Whoops BRITISH) Leaving the insult implicit in that aside... you're after all only as old as the T girl you feel - I'd certainly be happy to keep our lovely young lady friend here safe from the clutches of the evil Dino V.... she'd be so safe with me, oh yes. C'mon over Ms MeCunty

Dino Velvet
07-11-2011, 09:36 AM
I just now sa that Rob has escried himself and some of us English fellows as old guys. Leaving the insult implicit in that aside... you're after all only as old as the T girl you feel - I'd certainly be happy to keep our lovely young lady friend here safe from the clutches of the evil Dino V.... she'd be so safe with me, oh yes. C'mon over Ms MeCunty

I've heard of Robin Hood but this seems more like Robin Going To The Hood. Well then, I'm Godzilla.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y5TwdoOLPTI/S7Yu0efEFDI/AAAAAAAAMwo/yefnzEQ9oOU/s1600/godzilla1954c.jpg

robertlouis
07-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I just now sa that Rob has escried himself and some of us English fellows as old guys. Leaving the insult implicit in that aside... you're after all only as old as the T girl you feel - I'd certainly be happy to keep our lovely young lady friend here safe from the clutches of the evil Dino V.... she'd be so safe with me, oh yes. C'mon over Ms MeCunty

I've already warned Dino about his unconscious insult, Prospero. Now, I'm honoured to be in your company, but please don't imply or insinuate in the slightest that I could possibly be English. People have died for less.

Back to the main subject. Yes, and we could get Wendy to be her chaperone....... :dancing:

Prospero
07-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh yes... Englishness v Britishness I forgot. Well I'm half Irish but it's not an issue. I know that your cling to your earthier, more primitive celtic identity like a life raft. I guess it takes a Rob Roy or Robert The Bruce to deal with Godzilla

Jericho
07-11-2011, 10:53 AM
I've heard of Robin Hood but this seems more like Robin Going To The Hood. Well then, I'm Godzilla.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y5TwdoOLPTI/S7Yu0efEFDI/AAAAAAAAMwo/yefnzEQ9oOU/s1600/godzilla1954c.jpg

:Bowdown:
Off to watch "Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead".

Edwoodwoodwood
07-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Oh yes... Englishness v Britishness I forgot. Well I'm half Irish but it's not an issue. I know that your cling to your earthier, more primitive celtic identity like a life raft. I guess it takes a Rob Roy or Robert The Bruce to deal with Godzilla

Am I to assume that our mate Bob is a "Sweaty Sock" ? He should be proud to be called English. Forget bloody Mel Gibson he's a bloody runaway Aussie.

Prospero
07-11-2011, 02:51 PM
"sweaty sock"? Our mate - is a Scot.

Edwoodwoodwood
07-11-2011, 03:09 PM
"sweaty sock"? Our mate - is a Scot.

Aw Come on Prospero ... Sweaty Sock = Jock = Canny Scotsman = Our man Bob
Get with it and learn some cockney rhyming slang me old china.

Same as 'Paraffin lamp = Tramp'. Sorry not suggesting that there ia anyway any connection with parafin lamps & Scotsmen, purely for demonstration purposes.:)

Prospero
07-11-2011, 03:28 PM
ahhhhhhh..........

StlyeMeCunty
07-11-2011, 07:26 PM
How about me for being such a shrewd negotiator?

I just expect you to steal LOL!

StlyeMeCunty
07-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Some ladies have a price beyond diamonds, Petal, but sometimes you have to deal with the real world.

Bisous.

LOL, right...(takes mental note thats shes worth shit to british men) AHAHA!

Dino Velvet
07-11-2011, 09:25 PM
I just expect you to steal LOL!

I don't know about stealing but I wouldn't mind playing Hide The Salami with you.:fuckin:

Stavros
07-11-2011, 09:28 PM

Just bear in mind that RL is a guitarist, Ms Style, he does so many things with his fingers: plucking, stroking, counting, you know the score...but some of us British men, you might discover, would like to connect to your mind...

Dino Velvet
07-11-2011, 09:30 PM
but some of us British men, you might discover, would like to connect to your mind...

If I can get to her mind through her funhole count this American in too.

StlyeMeCunty
07-12-2011, 02:32 AM

Just bear in mind that RL is a guitarist, Ms Style, he does so many things with his fingers: plucking, stroking, counting, you know the score...but some of us British men, you might discover, would like to connect to your mind...

LOL, I don't doubt that I was just making a joke. :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 02:37 AM
LOL, I don't doubt that I was just making a joke. :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Sweetheart, I'd love to knock out a few arpeggios on your fretboard, oh yessss........ :dancing:

StlyeMeCunty
07-12-2011, 02:50 AM
Sweetheart, I'd love to knock out a few arpeggios on your fretboard, oh yessss........ :dancing:

LOL! I don't if I can cosign for that one :)! You are funny Robby.

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 03:13 AM
LOL! I don't if I can cosign for that one :)! You are funny Robby.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thank you Petal. We aim to please. ;)

And after the arpeggios, let's try a few bass runs. :dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm also very proficient in hammer-ons, pull-offs and slides, and my fuzzbox is the talk of the town. :party:

StlyeMeCunty
07-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Thank you Petal. We aim to please. ;)

And after the arpeggios, let's try a few bass runs. :dancing::dancing::dancing:

I'm also very proficient in hammer-ons, pull-offs and slides, and my fuzzbox is the talk of the town. :party:

Well, you are clearly the most talented one here.

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Oh brother! It's getting real deep now.

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 04:35 AM
Oh brother! It's getting real deep now.

Care to expand, old friend? :dancing:

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Care to expand, old friend? :dancing:

Is it really necessary?

StlyeMeCunty
07-12-2011, 05:47 AM
Please do I am lost!

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Please do I am lost!

Don't worry, I'll find you. ;)

And this verse from Paul Simon's Duncan sums up all the sexual attraction of the guitar and the guitarist!

Oh, oh what a night
Oh what a garden of delight
Even now that sweet memory lingers
I was playing my guitar
Lying underneath the stars
Just thanking the Lord for my fingers
For my fingers

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Is it really necessary?

You're not alone in that house, are you?

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 06:28 AM
You're not alone in that house, are you?

Bwwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Bwwahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Who's meat are you browning? Is it rude for you to fart after your friend pulls out?

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 06:38 AM
Who's meat are you browning? Is it rude for you to fart after your friend pulls out?

No it is not rude. The air being expelled was caused by the pumping action, and is expected upon withdrawal of penis. But caution must be taken as there may be some white liquid accompanying the air.

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 06:41 AM
No it is not rude. The air being expelled was caused by the pumping action, and is expected upon withdrawal of penis. But caution must be taken as there may be some white liquid accompanying the air.

Sounds like a great burp after a nice meal. Perhaps then it might be rude not to fart?

My asshole puckers up when the Charmin gets close.

StlyeMeCunty
07-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Hmmmm, I don't know how I feel about this thread.

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 07:19 AM

You will get used to us all here. Don't take much of what your read too seriously. Just roll with it and have fun. It's all about the fun. Those of us who do threads like this one are all friends and just make fun of each other, get a little nasty or dirty, or tell bad jokes or sexual puns. But again, it's all about having fun. The idea is to get a response out of you (Everyone), no matter what it takes. And we usually do.

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 07:24 AM
You will get used to us all here. Don't take much of what your read too seriously. Just roll with it and have fun. It's all about the fun. Those of us who do threads like this one are all friends and just make fun of each other, get a little nasty or dirty, or tell bad jokes or sexual puns. But again, it's all about having fun. The idea is to get a response out of you (Everyone), no matter what it takes. And we usually do.

Ineeda's absolutely right. If you feel intimidated or shocked, then I'm sure we will all contribute to a sincere apology. But it is genuinely in fun and none of it is meant to be taken seriously.

Flame wars, yes - and those can be both frightening and entertaining, often at the same time, but most threads are either about celebrating tgirls in every facet, or simply having fun.

And for what it's worth, you have given at the very least as good as you've got in these exchanges, so second welcome aboard. For better or worse, you're definitely one of us now! :):Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 07:27 AM
Ineeda's absolutely right. If you feel intimidated or shocked, then I'm sure we will all contribute to a sincere apology. But it is genuinely in fun and none of it is meant to be taken seriously.

Flame wars, yes - and those can be both frightening and entertaining, often at the same time, but most threads are either about celebrating tgirls in every facet, or simply having fun.

And for what it's worth, you have given at the very least as good as you've got in these exchanges, so second welcome aboard. For better or worse, you're definitely one of us now! :):Bowdown:

This is the friendliest thread ever. We all wanna put our cocks in the new girl. That's nice, isn't it?

robertlouis
07-12-2011, 07:29 AM
This is the friendliest thread ever. We all wanna put our cocks in the new girl. That's nice, isn't it?

Dino mate, if you were in the UK we would first of all lock you up, then declare you a national treasure and then ,after you'd passed away, we'd stick a commemorative blue plaque on your house.

Priceless. LMAO

Jericho
07-12-2011, 07:40 AM

I'd take it as a compliment.
Normally, getting these filthy perverts to agree on anything's like herding cats!

StlyeMeCunty
07-12-2011, 07:55 AM
LOL, its ok! Since I am a prude I don't mind much.

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Normally, getting these filthy perverts to agree on anything's like herding cats!

Hey Jeri, you better watch your mouth. I resent being categorized like that. I'll have you know I shower every day with my soap-on-a-rope shaped like a big dick. So I am not filthy. Don't give the new girl a bad image of me.

Jericho
07-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Soap on a rope, eh, you shoulda said, I'll rephrase it...

Normally, getting these slippery perverts to agree on anything's like herding cats!

Ineeda SM
07-12-2011, 08:39 AM

Normally, getting these slippery perverts to agree on anything's like herding cats!

Now that's a good lad. Much better.

Jericho
07-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Now why can't everyone get along! :whistle:
:lol:

Edwoodwoodwood
07-12-2011, 12:23 PM

Dead right Jericho, they are a bunch of fucking perverts, poor sweet Miss Cunty is being ripped to shreads by these dirty old men. This is amazing considering she hasn't even shown her a glimpse of her goodies.

Now Miss Cunty, run away from those nasty perverts and come over to see me and help yourself to a sweet from my raincoat pocket whilst showing me your chocolate starfish. :)

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/scrapbook/raincoat.jpg

Prospero
07-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Americans are pervs... we brits are admirers. Big difference

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Americans are pervs... we brits are admirers. Big difference

I still haven't seen this. Any good?

Prospero
07-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Oh u gotta see it Dino... it catches the very essence of the british (not). Actually it represents the worst sort of low British humour - every popular with some - silly, smutty and full of double entendres.

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Oh u gotta see it Dino... it catches the very essence of the british (not). Actually it represents the worst sort of low British humour - every popular with some - silly, smutty and full of double entendres.

I thought we learned everything we needed to learn about you guys from watching Austin Powers.

Edwoodwoodwood
07-12-2011, 07:56 PM
I thought we learned everything we needed to learn about you guys from watching Austin Powers.

You've gotta good point there Dino, Austin is of course the quintessential Englishman, probably modeled on Prospero.

You may want to look up some more 'classic' Britsh comedy in the form of a series of flicks all entitled "The confessions of" ..... Window Cleaner, Driving Instructor etc

Absolute 70's drivel.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQzMzk1NDAzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzUxMQ@@._ V1._SY317_.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3425672960/tt0071357)

Dino Velvet
07-12-2011, 08:08 PM
You've gotta good point there Dino, Austin is of course the quintessential Englishman, probably modeled on Prospero.

You may want to look up some more 'classic' Britsh comedy in the form of a series of flicks all entitled "The confessions of" ..... Window Cleaner, Driving Instructor etc

Absolute 70's drivel.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQzMzk1NDAzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNzUxMQ@@._ V1._SY317_.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3425672960/tt0071357)

The worst thing about Austin Powers is hearing my own people, Americans, always having there own Austin Powers impersonations. So annoying. We did the same thing when Crocodile Dundee came out too.

StlyeMeCunty
07-13-2011, 02:44 AM
Oppps... I meant to say that I am NOT a prude! :)

robertlouis
07-13-2011, 02:46 AM
Oppps... I meant to say that I am NOT a prude! :)

I think we'd got that, sweety. ;)

StlyeMeCunty
07-13-2011, 03:30 AM
LOL, you never know! I always act like lady! :)

Dino Velvet
07-13-2011, 07:28 AM

I'm sure you bite the pillow in a very ladylike manner.

nsagent
07-13-2011, 01:18 PM

I must say I support this thread. You, my dear, are stunning

StlyeMeCunty
07-13-2011, 09:24 PM
I must say I support this thread. You, my dear, are stunning

Awwwww, why thank you darling, that is very sweet of you.

needsum
07-13-2011, 09:37 PM
The worst thing about Austin Powers is hearing my own people, Americans, always having there own Austin Powers impersonations. So annoying. We did the same thing when Crocodile Dundee came out too.

Ugh. its a sad, sad truth you tell. Good Lord.....

Dino Velvet
07-14-2011, 01:17 AM
Awwwww, why thank you darling, that is very sweet of you.

Let's get back to the dirrrty talk!

StlyeMeCunty
07-14-2011, 01:33 AM
LOL, ugh fine...

robertlouis
07-15-2011, 02:45 AM
LOL, ugh fine...

Just keep smiling that smile, Petal. That's all I ask.

Dino, on the other hand........ :ignore:

nsagent
07-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Now if only I could see more of you I'd be set. You have a Facebook page?

Dino Velvet
07-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Just keep smiling that smile, Petal. That's all I ask.

Dino, on the other hand........ :ignore:

Petal? I wanna see her butt flower.