PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Clayton's New TV Role!

StlyeMeCunty
07-07-2011, 07:01 PM
This story is bittersweet. It's great to see a trans actress getting a mainstream role, but its sad that she had to work with such a dumbass!
http://www.queerty.com/hung-casts-a-trans-actor-in-a-trans-role-then-gets-weird-about-it-20110705/

Jackal
07-07-2011, 07:04 PM
She is a gorgeous lady...I wish her the best in her career.

StlyeMeCunty
07-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Yes, and she is a very kind person too!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::iagree:

Jackal
07-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I agree, based on her twitter account she seems like a pretty cool person as well. :)

GroobySteven
07-07-2011, 07:13 PM
According to this, it was the "creator" who said she was a man ... not Thomas Jane.

mealticket
07-07-2011, 07:17 PM
very bittersweet, still a lot of ignorance out there about transsexuals...beautiful girl tho

StlyeMeCunty
07-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Well, its a quote from the creator, but I wouldn't put it past a male to say something so he can save face. He's probably thinking I better say something so I don't seem like a fag. I mean that's what guys do when some tgirls go out. They overreact so their masculinity isn't damaged in front of all their friends. That's why its always better to tell the guys alone instead of with a group of their friends around. Then they feel they need to prove something. So, I would not put it past him at all. Just a thought...:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

needsum
07-07-2011, 08:04 PM
I guess to someone who isn't open-minded about it, it could feel odd. But hey, you look ate her, get to know her, make out with her and realize that she isn't a man after all. Its tough, but some people need to break through that overbearing stigma and realize that just because she was born with a penis, today, she is in no way a man. I mean, LOOK AT HER!!! How could she make y ou nervous for any reason other than she's just so fucking hot

dgs925
07-07-2011, 08:15 PM
This story is bittersweet. It's great to see a trans actress getting a mainstream role, but its sad that she had to work with such a dumbass!
http://www.queerty.com/hung-casts-a-trans-actor-in-a-trans-role-then-gets-weird-about-it-20110705/

Blah, blah, most people in the world still see MTF's as men and that isn't going to change for a while. You can choose to be offended by it if you like, but I don't see any point in it personally.

StlyeMeCunty
07-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Blah, blah, most people in the world still see MTF's as men and that isn't going to change for a while. You can choose to be offended by it if you like, but I don't see any point in it personally.

Are you always condescending? I was just trying to applaud her for her accomplishment, but point out a little misfortune that went with it. I didn't cry or whine sir, so please let's not make this that way. :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

BISOUS!

mealticket
07-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Most guys won't openly admit they think a transsexual is hot no matter how hot she is,...I have had a few occasions where friends saw a transsexual on TV not knowing she was Transsexual and saying how hot she was, and the second they found out she was TS, started denying denying denying...thats life, to many liking a transsexual is the same as liking another guy, they do not see the difference

dgs925
07-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Are you always condescending?

Only on the internet I think, something about not talking to a person face to face removes certain inhibitions regarding civility. I apologize for my rudeness. However I stand by my point, that just because a person views MtF transsexuals as men does not make them an asshole. It just means that they are uneducated, or that they have a different point of view than those of us on this forum.

Back to condescension I fear: Do you always talk in big green words?

lol

StlyeMeCunty
07-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Only on the internet I think, something about not talking to a person face to face removes certain inhibitions regarding civility. I apologize for my rudeness. However I stand by my point, that just because a person views MtF transsexuals as men does not make them an asshole. It just means that they are uneducated, or that they have a different point of view than those of us on this forum.

Back to condescension I fear: Do you always talk in big green words?

lol

AHAHA! I like colors!!!!! It doesn't make them an asshole, you are right. Let me clarify my line of thought. If you read one of my early posts on the thread it explains why I thought he might of said something to the creator, or anyone else. I just think if it was purey about saving face, then it would be dumb. :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle: