PDA

View Full Version : This is the real me..

MyersJ85
07-05-2011, 05:20 AM
Just wanted to post this cause I have been told someone has been stealing my photos and pretending to be me on this forum. This is the 1st time I have ever heard of or been on this website so if the person who has been pretending to be me reads this please stop.

Here are a couple photos of me.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/MyersJason85/new.jpg

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/MyersJason85/Jason.jpg

Silcc69
07-05-2011, 05:50 AM
LMAO how we know this is u?

MyersJ85
07-05-2011, 05:58 AM
LMAO how we know this is u?

http://www.tagged.com/jasonmm1985

If that profile don't make you believe me then I guess your just gonna have to take my word for it lol. And apparently from what I just saw after searching the old post of whoever it was pretending to be me. I have been dead for over a year now. So yea don't really know why someone would steal my pictures and then kill me on a internet forum.

Pelheckitt
07-05-2011, 06:02 AM
Is your name Hondarobot?

MdR Dave
07-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Friday Night Lights is "the greatest show ever"?

How can we believe a thing you say after that?

KimberlyBanxxx
07-05-2011, 01:03 PM
hmm...

MyersJ85
07-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Friday Night Lights is "the greatest show ever"?

How can we believe a thing you say after that?

Because Friday Night Lights was one of the greatest shows ever. In a world where "Real House Bitches of Some Douchebag State" Or cheesy ass reality shows are taking over real shows like Friday Night Lights are incredible. It also hit home for me cause it reminded me of my days playing High School Football.

StlyeMeCunty
07-05-2011, 03:28 PM
AWWWWWW, he is a cutie! :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

ed_jaxon
07-05-2011, 04:20 PM
I gotta ask some clarification.

PFC Myers posted here then we got word he was killed overseas.

Now you are saying that someone made all that shit up???

If that is what you are saying someone needs their ass beat.

MyersJ85
07-05-2011, 04:29 PM
I gotta ask some clarification.

PFC Myers posted here then we got word he was killed overseas.

Now you are saying that someone made all that shit up???

If that is what you are saying someone needs their ass beat.

That's exactly what I'm sayin.. Besides the fact that "PFC" is an Army class rank and I was in the Air Force.. It's just fucked up that someone would pull shit like that.. And that's really the only reason I wanted to come on here and clear this shit up.. Cause I know people who have died over there and it's not shit you joke around about..

ed_jaxon
07-05-2011, 04:49 PM
First and foremost I am glad you are alive. Our little site is like a family and it affects us when one passes. Still dude needs to have his ass kicked who was impersonating you.

MyersJ85
07-05-2011, 05:17 PM
First and foremost I am glad you are alive. Our little site is like a family and it affects us when one passes. Still dude needs to have his ass kicked who was impersonating you.

Definitely. And I appreciate the kind words dude. I'm just glad I could get everything cleared up.

Jericho
07-05-2011, 05:57 PM

Fukkin 2nded, whomever the cunt is!

cheez
07-05-2011, 08:25 PM
i don't post on here often, but this dude is right about one thing for sure- Friday Night Lights is fucking awesome! Can't believe it's gone after two more episodes...

partlycloudy
07-05-2011, 08:33 PM
wtf?

Silcc69
07-05-2011, 08:34 PM
We can have a mod do an ip check on the imposter.

MyersJ85
07-06-2011, 05:09 AM
We can have a mod do an ip check on the imposter.

Hell yea!!

I seriously appreciate all yall being decent about all this and not flaming the shit out of me.. I just don't like the fact of knowing some one has been making up lies and shit about me..

MyersJ85
07-06-2011, 05:12 AM
i don't post on here often, but this dude is right about one thing for sure- Friday Night Lights is fucking awesome! Can't believe it's gone after two more episodes...

Dude I got Direct TV so I have already seen the whole final season.. I definitely wont spoil it for ya but it was hard watching it knowing that it was over lol..

MdR Dave
07-06-2011, 05:29 AM
I seriously appreciate all yall being decent about all this and not flaming the shit out of me..

Read some of the threads on "identity" - no flamers here!

Awful thing to happen if you feel defamed, awful thing if members feel manipulated.

Assess the actual damage and determine if it is actionable- probably not, unfortunately, even under the new cyberbully laws.

Maybe ask for a statement from the mods stating that the IP in question doesn't identify as yours, or some such thing. Asking them to release specific details would jeopardize the board in so many ways and only piss you off if it was someone you know-

what would you do? Depending on how angry you got a case could be made for motive if something happened to the douche (and you'd better assume that whoever it was is just as likely to read this thread as anyone else.)

Best of luck, brother- and I have seen Friday Night Lights, it's pretty good.

MyersJ85
07-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Read some of the threads on "identity" - no flamers here!

Awful thing to happen if you feel defamed, awful thing if members feel manipulated.

Assess the actual damage and determine if it is actionable- probably not, unfortunately, even under the new cyberbully laws.

Maybe ask for a statement from the mods stating that the IP in question doesn't identify as yours, or some such thing. Asking them to release specific details would jeopardize the board in so many ways and only piss you off if it was someone you know-

what would you do? Depending on how angry you got a case could be made for motive if something happened to the douche (and you'd better assume that whoever it was is just as likely to read this thread as anyone else.)

Best of luck, brother- and I have seen Friday Night Lights, it's pretty good.

Preciate it brother.. And if that person does read any of this then I hope they realize how pathetic it is pretending to be someone else..

GroobySteven
07-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Post the IP mods - we can track the imposter from there.

fred41
07-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Were all the previous posts fake ?...where did the photos come from?

MyersJ85
07-07-2011, 04:02 AM
Were all the previous posts fake ?...where did the photos come from?

All the post before this one were not made by me.. this is the first time I have ever been on this site..

partlycloudy
07-07-2011, 04:18 AM
so what do you think about transsexuals?

:?:

MyersJ85
07-07-2011, 06:06 AM
so what do you think about transsexuals?

:?:

To tell the truth dude I don't know what to think lol.. I mean I'm straight and have been since 85.. And never have even thought about transsexuals before.. But I gotta admit there are some girls on here that are extremely gorgeous..