PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit! Megabody your pills work!

Vicki Richter
01-01-2006, 12:15 AM
OK... I haven't taken any supplements since I used the original Xenadrine several years ago. Well I was talking to G about the fact that I was getting flabby and wanted an alternative to Xenadrine since they no longer have ephedera and he told me about his new wonder pills... I was skeptical, but having tried them... Whoa.

I swear to God they work. Give me a couple months and I am going to look flawless. Sorry for the endorsement, but my energy levels are way off the chart and I'm doing 200 crunches a day again already.

Great stuff. I guess Mega knows his stuff.

Vicki

TomSelis
01-01-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm not sure you want to stay on Xenedrine for a couple of months, could lead to some complications.

Might want to check up on that.

Vicki Richter
01-01-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm not sure you want to stay on Xenedrine for a couple of months, could lead to some complications.

Well I can't take it anymore... It no longer has ephedera which was the key ingredient. The new stuff doesn't work at all. As I said, I am now taking Megabody's mystery pills.

I took Xenadrine for about a year though. I remember going into a gym equipment place and measuring my body fat and it was so low that the guy thought his machine was broken. I guess women don't typically get that low of body fat. Oops. I loved that stuff.

Vicki

seanj
01-01-2006, 02:05 AM

Well I can't take it anymore... It no longer has ephedera which was the key ingredient. The new stuff doesn't work at all. As I said, I am now taking Megabody's mystery pills.

I took Xenadrine for about a year though. I remember going into a gym equipment place and measuring my body fat and it was so low that the guy thought his machine was broken. I guess women don't typically get that low of body fat. Oops. I loved that stuff.

Vicki

the ban on ephedra was overturned...you can get products again with ephadra at a lower dose then they were before...the ephedra ban did not include ephedrine hcl...ephedra is the herbal version of ephedrine...ephedrine hcl is the most effective fat burner you can get without a script...
http://www.worldclassnutrition.com/megaprovasopro.html

Jasadin
01-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Vicki,
What was your exercise plan with the pills :?:I could tighten up a bit

yourdaddy
01-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Vicki, i guess I missed the previous posts. Which pills is MEGA referring to?

DJ_Asia
01-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I missed it too...im guessing Anavar stacked w/ Clenbuterol...or just Clen alone.

brickcitybrother
01-02-2006, 05:14 AM
Ok - I'm curious as well... what was the pill?

LCF
01-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Add your own Enphedrine, the active ingredient in enphedra based dietary pills:

Not that I'm saying you should use these for any reason other than their explicit purpose, but there is pure enphedrine in certain Bronchial Dialator pills and in Sudafed and it's knock offs.

Look for anything that is pure pseudoephedrine or ephedrine, with or without the HCL.

Add to that a 300 mg of Natural Aspirin and a 200 mg Caffiene pill and you have your basic ECA stack which was the base for why Xenadrine worked.

Never take more than 90 mg of ephedrine in a 24 hour period.

Vicki Richter
01-10-2006, 07:03 AM
No response???? Gregg??

DJ_Asia
01-10-2006, 08:07 PM
BY THE WAY LCF...ASPRIN IS BAD TO MIX IN THAT STACK, IT IS NOT A FAT BURNER AND WILL EAT AWAY AT YOUR STOMACH....THATS A MYTH.....

DJ ASIA.....NO....THERE NO STEROIDS, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU,......ANAVAR WILL TURN VICKI INTO A MAN THATS NOT GOOD TO GIVE A TS GIRL......AND CLENBUTEROL IS SHIT, IT FUCS UP YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM.......

LISTEN I KNOW ABOUT DRUGS I WAS ONCE IN JAIL FOR THAT AND I DO THIS FOR A LIVING......NO IM NOT A PERSONAL TRAINER.....IM WAY ABOVE THAT BULLSHIT......LETS JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.....

VICKI AND I ARE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF THIS BOARD, I WOULD NEVER GIVE HER ANYTHING THAT WOULD HURT HER ESPECIALLY ANAVAR.....SHE IS A GOOD GIRL AND RARE FIND IN THIS LIFESTYLE......I KNOW THERES A FEW VICKI BASHERS ON THIS BOARD BUT I THINK SHE IS 10s ACROSS THE BOARD ...I LOVE VICKI THE PERSON, SHE HAS MAD FALVOR , SHE IS SUPER SMART AND WHITTY AS ALL HELL....BUT....MOST OF ALL SHE IS MY FRIEND....

Actually if you do your research you will discover that Anavar was created for women and kids,as it doesnt stunt growth(in fact it promotes it)and dorsnt virilize girls.

Its use in the bodybuilder world is for in between anabolic cycles,as it doesnt really promote size gains,but it gives you an exceptional ripped hard look and adds massive strength gains,thus allowing you to lift as much or more off cycle so that you can maintain maximum size pre-contest.

I used to work with a dancer in L.A. who stacked Anavar and Clen...and she was stunning,totally feminine,and a body that fitness competitors would envy.

Im not a big fan of clen..all it did for me was make me feel overheated and made me mean as fuck! But i know folks who swear by it.

DJ Asia

DJ_Asia
01-10-2006, 08:21 PM
LOL....IF I DO MY RESEARCH...PAPI, I TOOK ANAVAR, I SOLD ANAVAR , AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT STEROIDS THEN ANY BOOK YOULL EVER READ...LOL....YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM, BUT THATS COOL......TRUST ME, NO TRANNY IN HER RIGHT MIND WANTS TO TAKE OR RISK TAKING ANY ANABOLIC STEROID.......YES, ANAVAR IS VERY LOW IN ANDROGENS BUT ITS STILL FROM THE MOTHER COMPOUND TESTOSTERONE AND VIRILISATION IS STILL A POSSABLE SIDE EFFECT.....EAMNIMG IT CAN MAKE HER MASCULINE....I DONT CARE WHAT BOOK YOUVE READ........I TEACH THE GUYS WHO WRITE THE BOOK.....TRUST & BELEIVE......THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN....MS VICKI KNOWS ME PERSONALLY SHE KNOWS WHO I AM AND THAT IM THE REAL DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF......

Haha...nobody is questioning your knowledge man,and if you know as much as you say then you should admit that everybody reacts differently to these drugs.Many women take Anavar.Im not advocating its use,but extreme weight loss from a non steroid doesnt sound much safer than steroids themselves.Lets face it if an OTC supplement worked as good as juice,then it wouldnt be legal.

As for me garnering knowledge from a book....you're not the only dude in here who trains hard,says his prayers and eats his vitamins...further if you know your juice,take a look at where I live...enuff said.

DJ Asia

DJ_Asia
01-10-2006, 08:57 PM
YOU LIVE IN THE LAND OF DIRTY DRUGS PA...IM WAY MORE THEN JUST A GUY WHO LIFTS WEIGHTS AND TAKES HIS VITAMINS,......A KLOT OF GUYS HERE TRAIN BUT SSSHHHH JUST BETWEEN YOU AND I, I DO IT FOR A LIVING....SSSSHHHH......AND IM NOT A PERSONAL TRAINER,....READ BETWEEN THE LINES.....

I KNOW A LOT OF GIRLS THAT TAKE ANAVAR BUT NOT ONE TRANNY.....AND THE SUPPLEMENT THAT IM TALKING ABOUT IS NO MIRICAL PILL AND ISNT REALLY A WEIGHT LOSS PILL, ITS A NEW EARA PERFORMANCE ENHANCER.....NOT A STEROID ......IF YOU ONLY KNEW.......

Some of the Thai stuff is dirty,def not in the same category of filth that comes from Mexico surely.We get alot of italian and East euro stuff here as well.

I hope your new product does well for Vicki and you as well.

DJ Asia

seanj
01-10-2006, 11:44 PM
well personaly i wouldnt be taking anything unless i knew exactly what it was.

ephedrine hcl is the most effective fat loss sup you can obtain legally.

clen is shit? lol

ps...viki dont inject any synthol in your arms...contrary to what some people here may think it makes you look like a damn fool.

Thick_Bar
01-11-2006, 09:03 AM
For sure Mega knows what he's talking about, and he's got a lifetime of experience......... so, Mega, tell us what this stuff if, since there are quite a few of us here that want to get ripped. Thanks.

Akaoni
01-02-2007, 02:15 AM
Your post re those megabody pills intrigued me. One of my resolutions last year was to get rid of my beer belly. I dutifuly increased my aerobic portion of daily exercise, began eating almost totally vegetarian at home, and as painful as it is, I have cut back on beer. And guess what? This year the belly's bigger than last. So now I'm ready for drastic measures.

My questions:

Where do you get 'em?

Any side effects? More than three cups of coffee and I get a very unpleasant rush...so I'm worried about this stuff having amphetamine sorta effects.

Thanks! Happy new year.

Akaoni
01-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Back in school, I never read all the directions before filling out the test...and I didn't read all the replies to Vicki's first post before posting. Just now figured out megabody is a person, not a company. Fugkin duh!

Wish I could blame it on my hangover, but I stayed home last night.

werwt22
01-28-2007, 08:24 PM
LOL I like how that arguement played out between Mega and Asia. War of drugs lol, very interesting to read.