PDA

View Full Version : Asking a question?

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 02:15 AM
I hope there is not a thread about this in the past.
When was the last time you had Real sex with a t-girl?

what do you prefer doing when having sex with trans-girls?

Fucking her?
You getting Fucked?
Sucking her?
You getting sucked?
Rimming her?
You getting Rimmed?
Kissing only?
HandJobs?

onmyknees
07-04-2011, 03:01 AM

Fucking her?
You getting Fucked?
Sucking her?
You getting sucked?
Rimming her?
You getting Rimmed?
Kissing only?
HandJobs?

Real Sex ??? LOL ...as opposed to fantasy sex ?

OK...Last Friday. And it was REAL sex. All of the above except ....how did you put it?....me getting fucked. LOL

Pelheckitt
07-04-2011, 04:37 AM
7 months ago and it was very real. I dont touch the girls equipment. So only some head for me and then some fucking.

Ineeda SM
07-04-2011, 04:48 AM

Fucking her?
You getting Fucked?
Sucking her?
You getting sucked?
Rimming her?
You getting Rimmed?
Kissing only?
HandJobs?

All of the above on Friday 7/1/2011. Julia, WOW what a woman.

rbiller
07-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Kissing only isn't sex, IMHO.

Jericho
07-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Kissing only isn't sex, IMHO.

Depends where you kiss them, Bill! :shrug

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Depends where you kiss them, Bill! :shrug

good answer! :Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
07-04-2011, 07:11 AM
I like her to kiss my wiener until it gets hard then sit on it until it gets soft again.

Yeah
07-04-2011, 07:18 AM
Never had sex with a tgirl; I want to, just none around.

robertlouis
07-04-2011, 07:19 AM
I like her to kiss my wiener until it gets hard then sit on it until it gets soft again.

Does anything happen in between, Dino? Inquiring minds want to know.

Dino Velvet
07-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Does anything happen in between, Dino? Inquiring minds want to know.

A little grunting and maybe a fart slipping out but it's pretty much wall to wall sexual intercourse.

robertlouis
07-04-2011, 07:25 AM
A little grunting and maybe a fart slipping out but it's pretty much wall to wall sexual intercourse.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but it's always best to make sure.

Dino Velvet
07-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Thanks, that's what I thought, but it's always best to make sure.

I'll send you a video next time. If you can watch the whole thing without losing your lunch you are truly a hard man. I'm a 300 lb guy that loves fucking 95 lb Asian girls. Looks kinda like a lion raping a rabbit with a lotta lotta dirty talk mixed in.

MdR Dave
07-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Last time was this morning (July 3).

We did what we normally do- it always depends on what she feels like doing.

I don't bottom, everything else is fair game.

robertlouis
07-04-2011, 07:29 AM
I'll send you a video next time. If you can watch the whole thing without losing your lunch you are truly a hard man. I'm a 300 lb guy that loves fucking 95 lb Asian girls. Looks kinda like a lion raping a rabbit with a lotta lotta dirty talk mixed in.

Why not even things up by doing them three at a time?

I'm sure you could get a reasonable discount too, enough to buy a bargain bucket to replace all those lost calories.

Dino Velvet
07-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Why not even things up by doing them three at a time?

I'm sure you could get a reasonable discount too, enough to buy a bargain bucket to replace all those lost calories.

I wish I could have them sent to me in those little to go containers packed up like some Poke Flied Lice. You know what they say. If you have sex with an Asian girl you're horny again an hour later.

robertlouis
07-04-2011, 07:56 AM
I wish I could have them sent to me in those little to go containers packed up like some Poke Flied Lice. You know what they say. If you have sex with an Asian girl you're horny again an hour later.

Since each of the three gigs I played this weekend fed me afterwards on curry, I don't think the analogy with food would quite work with Indian girls.

To say nothing of the farting.

Dino Velvet
07-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Since each of the three gigs I played this weekend fed me afterwards on curry, I don't think the analogy with food would quite work with Indian girls.

To say nothing of the farting.

Curry farts are terrible. I worked with this one Dothead broad once and she let out these little backfires all throughout her shift. Stinky stinky.

mikelpo
07-04-2011, 09:35 AM
A while for me. Is Natasha open to negotiating?

f1manoz
07-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Saturday just gone.

Was given a terrific blowjob.
I fucked her.
Lots of kissing.

Was also rimmed for the first time. That was weird...

Prospero
07-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Curious what is meant by "real" sex. What is unreal sex ? (Back in the day hippies used to say "unreal" when they meant something was totally brilliant)... anyway, by real I'll assume you mean actual between the sheets full on fucking, sucking, kissing and the whole shebang. On that basis two weeks ago I think. As someone else said kissing ain't real sex - even if you're kissing the most magical of additional places beyond the face. Sex has gotta involve genitals (unless you're Jimmy carter) Though as Woody Allen said the sexiest organ in the boy is the brain. It doesn't necessarily always involve kissing. or rimming. But your dick has gotta be in the picture and hers too (unless she is a GG) but that is outside the scope of the question.

O and a substantial curry meal before sex is not good i think for either participant. Can lead to all kinds of unpleasant elements.

I'd love to know when Natasha last had real sex

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 02:03 PM
A while for me. Is Natasha open to negotiating?
Do you have your suitcase full of cash? or are we doing a wire transfer?
LOL :salad:fuckin:

mikelpo
07-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Do you have your suitcase full of cash? or are we doing a wire transfer?
LOL :salad:fuckin:

All I have is my word and my Tongue babe:Bowdown:

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 02:29 PM
All I have is my word and my Tongue babe:Bowdown:

ok good enough! :) :)

mikelpo
07-04-2011, 02:32 PM
ok good enough! :) :)

My god your smoking hot x

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 02:38 PM
My god your smoking hot x

You are not wearing your glasses again? :)

mikelpo
07-04-2011, 02:40 PM
You are not wearing your glasses again? :)

Haha! Accept the compliment please beautiful

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Haha! Accept the compliment please beautiful
ok, Thanks! Compliment accepted! :party:

Str8mlover4TS
07-04-2011, 04:05 PM

Fucking her?
You getting Fucked?
Sucking her?
You getting sucked?
Rimming her?
You getting Rimmed?
Kissing only?
HandJobs?

5 days ago and she was GREAT! Can't wait to see her again.

onmyknees
07-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Well Natasha...I realize it's a Holiday weekend , but the lack of responses indicates there may not be a whole lotta fuckin' going on out there. Some folks need to get busy. I'm doin' my part baby....how about you? With a beautiful mind and body like you possess, we could bring up the average of those slackers...unfortunately I don't have a trip to Vegas planned until September. :fuckin:

But I am curious to get your opinion on something....when you totally top a guy ( which you've been known to do on ocassion...) with no fucking , but everything else on the menu...do you consider that "real sex" ? I'm guessing the dude does !!!!!!!

giovanni_hotel
07-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Me fuccing her, mutual sucking, lots of skeet.;)

Yeah
07-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Never had sex with a tgirl; I want to, just none around.

If Natasha is up for it, she could be my first ts experience.

StlyeMeCunty
07-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Hmmmm, well personally I prefer masculinity, so this may never happen for me!

dav367
07-04-2011, 10:44 PM
A few months ago.

I couldn't possibly vote in the poll. It's like asking what's your favourite ingredient in a can of Coke. It's all about the combination! :D

Heather Moorland
07-05-2011, 12:27 AM
What an interesting poll this is. Well am not gay, so obvously I dont have sex with T-girls, wich is why I don't answer the poll, but it is interesting to know what the guys like.

"Fucking her" seem to be the most popular. I find that nice because I enjoy getting fucked.
"Sucking her" comes in second. Thats OK with me. Though it is fysically stimulating and nice I am not particularly turned on by it, but if the guy likes it I don't have any problem with it.
"You getting sucked" comes in third. Thats nice too because I enjoy giving head.
What I find sad though, is that kissing comes in last because I enjoy kissing. Especially romantic kisses with a lot of emotion put into it.

Hanjobs is OK but I could imagine why they don't come in first. Rimming I find directly discusting and fucking the guy is somthing I never do. I am TS after all.

NatashaLover
07-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Great responses all! Thanks for participating. So it looks like guys LOVE to fuck girls. Human Nature! Then Sucking their precious girls penises. So interesting! I guess guys don't like kissing too much, maybe they are afraid they might fall in love. LOL :)

Now, who said I top guys? :hide-1:

Here is my response: 1st by Real SEX I mean doing it for real, not online, not on the phone, or things like that. I mean in person, in reality.

Last time I did it was like 2-3weeks ago, and It was amazing! :salad

NatashaLover
07-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Well Natasha...I realize it's a Holiday weekend , but the lack of responses indicates there may not be a whole lotta fuckin' going on out there. Some folks need to get busy. I'm doin' my part baby....how about you? With a beautiful mind and body like you possess, we could bring up the average of those slackers...unfortunately I don't have a trip to Vegas planned until September. :fuckin:

But I am curious to get your opinion on something....when you totally top a guy ( which you've been known to do on ocassion...) with no fucking , but everything else on the menu...do you consider that "real sex" ? I'm guessing the dude does !!!!!!!

Hi, well let me know when you are here in september, I be glad to meet you for coffee or a drink if I am not too busy running my biz.
I top guys in my dominatrix sessions and I do top g-girls and some t-girls on ocassions.

Birgitta
07-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Does having sex with yourself count ?

NatashaLover
07-05-2011, 01:13 AM
Does having sex with yourself count ?

No it doesn't, unless you can kiss yourself and do rimming on yourself. :)

giovanni_hotel
07-05-2011, 01:47 AM
IMO it would be more helpful if the girls shared what they like to do and have done to them when they're intimate with a man.

Tell me what you like, that way I know what to do(!!)

mikelpo
07-05-2011, 02:05 AM
ok, Thanks! Compliment accepted! :party:

Thank you xx

SweetBtmGuyNYC
07-05-2011, 03:09 AM
Wayyy to long :( I love to kiss, love to be fucked, and look for a relationship, so that does seem to be a seriously tough combination. Perhaps I've metaphorically fucked myself lol