PDA

View Full Version : some webcam pics of me and britanny st jordan right now on my bed x

LibertyHarkness
07-03-2011, 09:20 PM
so i have that lovely tattooed girl britanny st jordan staying with me for the month of july ..

well she has been here for 1 day and i am getting her iearing hjer keep at my home hehe ... we are just kicked back on my bed watchjing zombie movioes having some naked slutty fun on cam together ... here is some screeshots xx

anyone interested in seeing us cam here is where you can see us cam all month each day ... www.adultwork.com/tsliberty

Kisses Libby n Brittany xx

moonman
07-03-2011, 09:41 PM
that's a HOTT combination!!!

LibertyHarkness
07-03-2011, 10:05 PM
we been fucking n sucking for last 3hours haha ... x

onmyknees
07-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Damn....my 2 favorite gurls together in the same bed at the same time. Didn't think that was possible, but the pics don't lie. So Britt slipped into the UK and then into Libby's bed and then into Libby ? Hmmm. LOL Just don't seem fair that they keep all that kink to themselves.
BTW...you both look exhausted...must be the jet lag...huh Britt? LMAO xoxox:fuckin:

ValerieNelson
07-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Hubba hubba Hubba!!! :) It's gonna be a hot time in JULY! :D

LibertyHarkness
07-03-2011, 10:19 PM
yeah we are tired bunnies hehe she has me of the whole month as well :) hehe cant wait to shooting week :) x

Dino Velvet
07-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Two of my favorite gals. Have fun in the UK, Brittany. Hi Libby.:salad

Wendy Summers
07-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Now I know what I'll be using to fluff today ;).

LibertyHarkness
07-04-2011, 12:05 AM
hehe brit has fallen asleep next to me , i am debating on wanking off in her face while she sleeps

zesh1
07-04-2011, 12:08 AM
haha brilliant, i will def have to catch some of this web camming this week!x

Dino Velvet
07-04-2011, 12:13 AM
hehe brit has fallen asleep next to me.

Any room left for my fat ass? I could use a nap and a wake-me-up blow job.

Wendy Summers
07-04-2011, 12:33 AM
hehe brit has fallen asleep next to me , i am debating on wanking off in her face while she sleeps

Only if filmed IMO.

loren
07-04-2011, 03:05 AM
hehe brit has fallen asleep next to me , i am debating on wanking off in her face while she sleepsThat would be soo totally awesome!

killa69
07-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Wish I was the lucky bastard holding the camera!!!

Brittany St Jordan
07-04-2011, 10:11 AM
I was a tired tranny and worn out after a 3 hour cam session with Liberty. It is great to know that the collective whole of you are so in favor of me waking up with a face full of cum. You all are some fine folks :peanutbutter

Prospero
07-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Blimey.... can I come join in with you two?

LibertyHarkness
07-04-2011, 10:52 AM
she touches me in my sleep lol

Brittany St Jordan
07-04-2011, 10:55 AM
she touches me in my sleep lol

And she likes it too

Prospero
07-04-2011, 11:10 AM
You are such horny girls and such teasers....

BigDF
07-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Any room left for my fat ass? I could use a nap and a wake-me-up blow job.While I enjoy reading your crap on here, Dino, the last thing I want to see between those two lovely ladies is your "fat ass" or for that matter, any of the rest of you humps on here. On the other hand, I think it would be splendid to have Joanna Jet in the middle of all that:salad:fuckin::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Brittany St Jordan
07-04-2011, 08:00 PM
That may be a possibility to make happen during my travels over here ;)

Prospero
07-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey BigDF - you've not even my lovely ass (or hump as you put it)- so don't get personal.

BlueEyed84
07-04-2011, 09:52 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=405976&stc=1&d=1309720809

....holy shit. So incredibly hot!

rover187
07-04-2011, 10:04 PM
so i have that lovely tattooed girl britanny st jordan staying with me for the month of july ..

well she has been here for 1 day and i am getting her iearing hjer keep at my home hehe ... we are just kicked back on my bed watchjing zombie movioes having some naked slutty fun on cam together ... here is some screeshots xx

anyone interested in seeing us cam here is where you can see us cam all month each day ... www.adultwork.com/tsliberty

Kisses Libby n Brittany xx

Hey Liberty m in Manchester, UK where is a good place to hang at?

LibertyHarkness
07-04-2011, 10:05 PM
we are hitting london tomorrow sight seeting going to not wear panites and do some naughty peek abo shit , and playing with each other in publice hehe ..

manchester .. hmmm probably canal street is the man tranny/glbt area .. x

Prospero
07-05-2011, 12:18 AM
I hope you'll go climbing up to the upper deck of the sightseeing bus then... and use spiral staircases in the tower of london etc... give the tourists some excitement. Oh and you might want to ride those class pods on the London Eye.

LibertyHarkness
07-06-2011, 08:19 PM
so we went shopping today at oxfrod street..

brit bought a dildo and i bought a dirty magazine i will show the pic of my magazine i bough its fucking mint :) xx

tomorrow we going out with vid camera to do some naughtyies in public x

Brittany St Jordan
07-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Evidently she is so irresistible that I molest her in her sleep, or so she tells me in the morning ;)

Dino Velvet
07-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Evidently she is so irresistible that I molest her in her sleep, or so she tells me in the morning ;)

Glad you're enjoying your stay, Brittany. I'm sure Libby is a great hostess.

Brittany St Jordan
07-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Glad you're enjoying your stay, Brittany. I'm sure Libby is a great hostess.

She's an awesome hostess. She has only teabagged me twice in my sleep since I got here.

Dino Velvet
07-06-2011, 11:45 PM
She's an awesome hostess. She has only teabagged me twice in my sleep since I got here.

No need to complain. I'm sure she'll violate you in your sleep plenty before you come back to the US. I'd be happy just to hang out with you ladies at a Denny's and watch the shenanigans you two would pull in there.

You play around with Sammi yet? Call her over for a three-way. She's so cute.

Brittany St Jordan
07-20-2011, 12:33 AM
No need to complain. I'm sure she'll violate you in your sleep plenty before you come back to the US. I'd be happy just to hang out with you ladies at a Denny's and watch the shenanigans you two would pull in there.

You play around with Sammi yet? Call her over for a three-way. She's so cute.

Sammi had something come up and couldn't make it to shoot with me but I did shoot with Jennifer English and had a 3-way with Joanna Jet and Liberty. So the trip has had a few highlights to it thus far ;)

robertlouis
07-20-2011, 05:23 AM
Sammi had something come up and couldn't make it to shoot with me but I did shoot with Jennifer English and had a 3-way with Joanna Jet and Liberty. So the trip has had a few highlights to it thus far ;)

So you're visiting the Stately Trannies of England, Brittany.

Gives me an idea - can we get Libby, Joanna, Jennifer and Sammi saved and preserved by the National Trust?

Although I suppose English Whoritage might be more appropriate..... :dancing:

SammiValentine
07-20-2011, 05:26 AM

Yea sorry been poorly and also had a few things come up so officially been AWOL, and I will be a while longer yet..:O

Hope your having a nice trip ;-) Am sure ya having fun at libs - it was always boss staying over there :D

xx

Prospero
07-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Sorry to hear you've been poorly Sammi.... get well soon

rileyk
07-20-2011, 07:12 AM
that's pretty hot, thanks for sharing :)

Brittany St Jordan
07-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Yea sorry been poorly and also had a few things come up so officially been AWOL, and I will be a while longer yet..:O

Hope your having a nice trip ;-) Am sure ya having fun at libs - it was always boss staying over there :D

xx

It's all good ;) I am sure I will be back again at some point in time and we can always meet up then. Hope you get sorted and start feeling better soon ;)