PDA

View Full Version : Live Transgender Radio Show! CALL IN!

StlyeMeCunty
06-29-2011, 11:44 PM
PLEASE COME AND LISTEN OR CALL IN AND SHARE!
Tonight's topic is : TRANS ATTRACTED MEN!

Welcome to Season 3 of Tea Time! Live chat with real Transwomen about real Transsexual issues! Coming to you live every Wednesday night at our new time:
8PM central
9PM eastern
6PM pacific

Call in and share live!
347-826-7914

SHOW LINK!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tea-time-/2011/06/30/the-trans-attracted-man

Tonight we discuss the role of the Trans-Atrracted man in the TS community.. We discuss the difference between those who are chasing and those who are attracted beyond physicality. What part can Trans-attracted men play in the fight for TS equality? What would it take for more Trans-attracted men to stand up and take responsibility for their place in the TS community? Can the blame for lack of representation for the TS community also be placed on those who claim to love Transwomen but aren't vocal? Tonight we discuss our counterparts, Trans-attracted men.. If you are a TS-attracted male who has input on tonight's topic, please call in!

belfez
06-30-2011, 01:51 AM
I listened into this. The level of ignorance about Trans issues was shocking. Don't you know the difference between Sex & Gender?.......& for this show to be posted on here- pathetic!

betts
06-30-2011, 02:00 AM
& for this show to be posted on here- pathetic!

you seen half of the crap posted on here?

belfez
06-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Yes I seen "half crap posted here" but my point is, that when someone posts on here about a radioshow & has the opportunity for informed debate .....but squanders it, with lack of research or truth, through laziness - it just makes my piss boil!

StlyeMeCunty
06-30-2011, 02:16 AM
Yes I seen "half crap posted here" but my point is, that when someone posts on here about a radioshow & has the opportunity for informed debate .....but squanders it, with lack of research or truth, through laziness - it just makes my piss boil!

Well, I don't know either of you but the show has a very small demographic at th moment. If its widened, and more of view come into play then I think it could have some good potential. I don't think its right of you to squash a girl you dont know anything about who is trying to do something positive in the least. You havee to start somewhere so help dont hurt :)!!!!

StlyeMeCunty
06-30-2011, 03:42 AM
Thanks for calling into the show! PLEASE CONTINUE TO CALL IN! WE ARE ON UNTIL 11 pm EST!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2011, 03:43 AM
Just called in, very informative and well managed discussion.
Thanks for sharing.........

StlyeMeCunty
06-30-2011, 03:45 AM
Just called in, very informative and well managed discussion.
Thanks for sharing.........

We're u the man from NY !!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2011, 03:51 AM
yes that was me

StlyeMeCunty
06-30-2011, 03:53 AM
yes that was me

Oh you said good things! Jaggy told me you were a friend of his. :):wiggle:

StlyeMeCunty
06-30-2011, 04:02 AM
one hour left in the show!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2011, 05:05 AM
Couldn't say this on the call so I'll get it off my chest. In regards to part of the topic tonight, it would be unfair to alot of the men who are interested in the girls to ignore the fact that some of the girls flat out lie.

Case in point: I had a chick pass me her # (didn't ask her for it) and I took it. A week later a girl I was seriously interested in was hanging out with her and she believed the liars every word of how I asked for the trifling chicks #, made sexual advances, etc.

-JWBL

blckhaze
06-30-2011, 09:39 AM
^ i touched on that a bit with thew "if one girl just doesnt like u, in the transcommunity, i\and shes just vindictive enough, you have such a longer road ahead because, ts tend to listen to each other over a guy until proven otherwise"

Glad JW and a few other guys called in because usually its one or two guys, and when we're done, it can get to bashmashing because we just dont speak up unless it involves sex.

Richctdude
06-30-2011, 02:25 PM
damm i missed it

StlyeMeCunty
07-03-2011, 07:53 AM
damm i missed it

It's ok hunni the show is on every Wednesday!!!

nonnonnon
07-03-2011, 08:18 AM
I listened to tea time once and I think it was the same subject. I remember daryl called in I think haha

StlyeMeCunty
07-03-2011, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=nonnonnon;962271]I listened to tea time once and I think it was the same subject. I remember daryl called in I think haha[/QUOTEL
LMFAO sometimes he does

Silcc69
07-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Ah good ole tea time I heard about this on bgclive before.