PDA

View Full Version : Gia Darling on Maury

PrincessaGianna
12-30-2005, 05:31 PM
So I brushed the dust off the TV and turned it on for the frist time in years... On the suggestion of the Maury post about the "New Year's Eve Drag Queens" show.

Most all of the girls on there were really lovely.

But out of all of them, of course Miss Gia Darling, stood out like a diamond in the rough beautifully! Amongst all the wildness going on around, there in the first presentation was Gia in a light cream dress looking perfectly serene and beautiful. I was very impressed!

I have to say though all the people saying that's a man, that's a woman... Calling people who are women men because of their feautures was really ignorant. As well as at the ending they all had signs revealing that they were either a man or a woman. The trannies of course held up man. It bothered me a lot. I guess it was fun in it's own day time tv way.

I am just glad the lovely star Gia, whom I share a name with (almost), made such a wonderful appearance, for whatever reason that may be.

That is all.

Gus The Dagger
12-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Im watching it right now.

Gus The Dagger
12-30-2005, 07:08 PM
You know that Maury digs TGirls

Gus The Dagger
12-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Avon is really hot, gotta wait to find out.

inh
12-30-2005, 07:33 PM
avon's a shemale.

gia looks smokin today btw.

Gus The Dagger
12-30-2005, 07:46 PM
avon's a shemale.

Where can I find more pics of Avon?

inh
12-30-2005, 07:55 PM
avon's a shemale.

Where can I find more pics of Avon?i wish i knew

smoothy
12-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Is there anyway to watch that particular show on the internet? In the UK we don't get that show over here?

Smoothy

hwbs
12-30-2005, 10:48 PM
i was there for the show...it was a good time....."gia reveal yourself", lmfao

ARMANIXXX
12-30-2005, 10:53 PM
The show comes on at 9:00 a.m. and I am at work.

I would have liked to have seen the show. How can I watch the show? Is there an internet link or anything?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-30-2005, 11:19 PM
she looked sooooo cute

like Loni Anderson in her prime

WendyWilliams
12-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I dont know why when I see her I just want to pinch her cheeks like a baby LOL

She is just so cute and adorable LOL

PrincessaGianna
12-31-2005, 05:28 AM
i was there for the show...it was a good time....."gia reveal yourself", lmfao

And it was great because that guy was enamored with her and thought she was a GG. He was speechless when she took off the fur and was nearly naked with a sash I believe that said "boy". I hated that she was dancing in a thing that said boy though... she's definatley not a boy!

PrincessaGianna
12-31-2005, 05:31 AM
Prepare yourself girls! I think this last Maury show is going to heighten the amount of chasers and clients out there! :lol:

hwbs
12-31-2005, 06:20 AM
lmao...but this show has been out for a year.....

thmack
12-31-2005, 06:22 AM
anyone has clips?

mac
12-31-2005, 08:25 AM
are you that same thmack that got exposed on uvp?lol

Trogdor
12-31-2005, 07:54 PM
she looked sooooo cute

like Loni Anderson in her prime

If I am not mistaken, you're appearence was equally impressive, Allanah. :D

BOATER
12-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Prepare yourself girls! I think this last Maury show is going to heighten the amount of chasers and clients out there! :lol:

Absolutely true Gianna. The awakening of the public is growing. I've know many guys that have told me that they would be with a TS girls, when I show them pic's of a TS friend of mine and I tell them, they are like wow really. Beauty is Beauty. A man would be lying if he said he isn't attracted when looking at Gia or Allanah. Society and it's views are what hold them back. But as one of my TS girlfriends refers to it, "the new sexual revolution" is growing. Attraction, curiousity, will lead to more chasers and clients for many girls. But, there will also lead to more opportunity for sincere relationships, once the men get over the intitial acceptance that it is okay.
Here in NYC we have a known M to F TS police officer. The the Police Dept and her command have been supportive to her. Ignorance is everywhere but for the most part here in NY, things are getting better.

Ecstatic
01-01-2006, 01:56 AM
True, BOATER. The interesting thing about the US is that we, as a society, are simultaneously among the most progressive and most reactionary in the world: that is, some sectors of American society are quite progressive in all areas of civil liberties, while other (often much larger) segments react against that evolution and try to turn back the clock.

bartholomeus
01-01-2006, 09:29 AM
were is gia from? i think shes gorgeous im just curious.

slinky
01-01-2006, 11:13 AM
True, BOATER. The interesting thing about the US is that we, as a society, are simultaneously among the most progressive and most reactionary in the world: that is, some sectors of American society are quite progressive in all areas of civil liberties, while other (often much larger) segments react against that evolution and try to turn back the clock.

The range of sexuality which the general public in the US accepts runs the gamut from beige to taupe.

Ecstatic
01-01-2006, 01:46 PM
:) Well put, Danny.

DJ_Asia
01-01-2006, 09:12 PM
were is gia from? i think shes gorgeous im just curious.

She is a sweet latina girl living in S.California

DJ_Asia
01-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Until the US follows Great Britains lead and allows country wide civil unions between same sex couples we are still a backwater uptight regressive nation controlled and manipulated by the Christian Conservative.

IfI want to marry a TS legally in America she must have SRS before that can even be considered....sorry kids but no doctors scalpel is going to make a TS anymore of a woman just because he carved her cock into a vaginal fascimile....Until America recognizes gender assignment is more than what(or what is not) swinging between your legs then we as a nation are not a sexually progressive place to live.

Trogdor
01-02-2006, 05:20 AM
Until the US follows Great Britains lead and allows country wide civil unions between same sex couples we are still a backwater uptight regressive nation controlled and manipulated by the Christian Conservative.

IfI want to marry a TS legally in America she must have SRS before that can even be considered....sorry kids but no doctors scalpel is going to make a TS anymore of a woman just because he carved her cock into a vaginal fascimile....Until America recognizes gender assignment is more than what(or what is not) swinging between your legs then we as a nation are not a sexually progressive place to live.

Land of the Free, eh? :P :roll:

inh
01-03-2006, 06:01 AM

The range of sexuality which the general public in the US accepts runs the gamut from beige to taupe.is that minka in your av?