PDA

View Full Version : kids in the sandbox clip

bubbkiss
06-24-2011, 08:12 PM
which film is it from. I always wondered if it's really painful or does it feel pleasurable?

http://www.kids-in-sandbox.com/

insurgentes
06-24-2011, 08:39 PM
It is even a Yoga practice, to slowly enlarge your urethra by inserting bigger end bigger obects ... never tried. maybe might be pleasurable. I wonder in yoga practice which is the objective of this practice. Someone knows ?

Gillian
06-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Ouch is all I can say ... ;)

urBIGGESTfan
06-24-2011, 09:10 PM
i dont think ive ever lost my hard on so fast in my life..

betts
06-24-2011, 09:22 PM
not hot

theone1982
06-25-2011, 05:11 AM
Ouch ka bibble!!!:yayo:

robertlouis
06-25-2011, 05:33 AM
A few years ago I had traces of blood in my urine for a couple of weeks, so as a precaution my GP sent me to have the minor procedure where they give you a local anaesthetic, then push a probe loaded with a micro camera down your urethra.

It's uncomfortable - excruciatingly so - but not actually painful, although that's thanks to the anaesthetic, but all the time it's down there, you have an incredible urge to pee. I'd defy anyone to get a hard-on or even think about sex while that's going on. Took about 15 minutes in all, and it was a bloody long 15 minutes, I can tell you.

So unless this guy had at least a freeze spray, it would have been agony. Make sure Tempest doesn't see this, please.

Oh, the film? It was piss-poor......

theone1982
06-25-2011, 05:37 AM
A few years ago I had traces of blood in my urine for a couple of weeks, so as a precaution my GP sent me to have the minor procedure where they give you a local anaesthetic, then push a probe loaded with a micro camera down your urethra.

It's uncomfortable - excruciatingly so - but not actually painful, although that's thanks to the anaesthetic, but all the time it's down there, you have an incredible urge to pee. I'd defy anyone to get a hard-on or even think about sex while that's going on. Took about 15 minutes in all, and it was a bloody long 15 minutes, I can tell you.

So unless this guy had at least a freeze spray, it would have been agony. Make sure Tempest doesn't see this, please.

Oh, the film? It was piss-poor......

Maybe he had just snorted some cocaine up his urethra. That would do it!:):dancing: Seriously, it seems like you would have to be really snockered, or high, or something, to not be in incredible pain from that! I could even see it not being too bad if she was doing it gently, but she was jamming it down like she was trying to kill a gopher in there!:)

robertlouis
06-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Maybe he had just snorted some cocaine up his urethra. That would do it!:):dancing: Seriously, it seems like you would have to be really snockered, or high, or something, to not be in incredible pain from that! I could even see it not being too bad if she was doing it gently, but she was jamming it down like she was trying to kill a gopher in there!:)

Well, I knew it was happening, but as sure as hell I wasn't going to watch under any circumstances! Even the film of it on the screen above the bed made me a bit queasy.

Willie Escalade
06-25-2011, 01:05 PM
I was actually laughing...just like one guy, one jar...

CORVETTEDUDE
06-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Holy fuck!!!! My dick hurts!!!:yayo::smh:thumbsdown