PDA

View Full Version : Baritone T-girls

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 12:05 AM
How does everyone feel about T-girls with very masculine voices? For example, Vo looks incredible, but her voice! The girl definitely has a voice well suited for silent XXX movies.

I could just imagine pulling up to the bumper, putting this gorgeous trannie into overdrive, and hearing her cry out, "Fuck me, Pump Daddy". Hearing a voice come out of her that sounds like John Leguizano imitating Richard Simmons would deflate my dick faster than if my sainted mother suddenly burst into the room with the Apostle Paul in tow. I'd probably ask Paul to perform an Exorcism on Vo, with that Linda Blair/Belial voice emanating from somewhere within!!

Anyone else feel the same way about T-girls with men's voices?

BeardedOne
12-30-2005, 12:28 AM
I honestly hadn't given it too much thought before now, but one T-girl I know sounds a bit like a cross between the late Selma Diamond (The chain-smoking, gravelly-voiced bailiff on the teevee series Night Court) and Fran Dresher (The Nanny).

In fact, I can hear it now:

"OowwwH! Sweeethaht! You bwaought me flowahhhhs! Oowwwh!"

:shock:

Before the girls start throwing rocks, remember that both were GGs. :)

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2005, 01:55 AM
How does everyone feel about T-girls with very masculine voices? For example, Vo looks incredible, but her voice! The girl definitely has a voice well suited for silent XXX movies.

I could just imagine pulling up to the bumper, putting this gorgeous trannie into overdrive, and hearing her cry out, "Fuck me, Pump Daddy". Hearing a voice come out of her that sounds like John Leguizano imitating Richard Simmons would deflate my dick faster than if my sainted mother suddenly burst into the room with the Apostle Paul in tow. I'd probably ask Paul to perform an Exorcism on Vo, with that Linda Blair/Belial voice emanating from somewhere within!!

So let me get this straight.... You're OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up your poop chute, and shoving it down your throat, but a voice that doesn't sound 100% female to you freaks you out because it's a bit masculine??? :roll:

Any BTW, I've spoken with Vo many times and I think her voice is just fine. It didn't scream out "male" to me at all.

The American Nightmare
12-30-2005, 02:07 AM
I honestly hadn't given it too much thought before now, but one T-girl I know sounds a bit like a cross between the late Selma Diamond (The chain-smoking, gravelly-voiced bailiff on the teevee series Night Court) and Fran Dresher (The Nanny).

In fact, I can hear it now:

"OowwwH! Sweeethaht! You bwaought me flowahhhhs! Oowwwh!"

:shock:

Before the girls start throwing rocks, remember that both were GGs. :)
Dr. Girlfriend?

http://venture.mancubus.net/pics/chars/girlfriend.png

GroobySteven
12-30-2005, 02:09 AM

So let me get this straight.... You're OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up your poop shute, and shoving it down your throat, but a voice that doesn't sound 100% female to you freaks you out because it's a bit masculine??? :roll:

Any BTW, I've spoken with Vo many times and I think her voice is just fine. It didn't scream out "male" to me at all.

Well said!
seanchai

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 04:02 AM
So let me get this straight.... You're OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up your poop chute...

No, you've got it bent... I'm not OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up my poop chute. My poop chute is so tight that if you could miraculously stick a lump of coal up my ass, you'd pull out a diamond in a week's time. My poop chute is a veritable Fortress of Solitude, sacred, and off-limits to all, a Forbidden Zone.

PumpDaddy is strictly a pitcher, not a catcher.

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2005, 04:16 AM
So let me get this straight.... You're OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up your poop chute...

No, you've got it bent... I'm not OK with a girl that has a big, thick, male cock shoving it up my poop chute. My poop chute is so tight that if you could miraculously stick a lump of coal up my ass, you'd pull out a diamond in a week's time. My poop chute is a veritable Fortress of Solitude, sacred, and off-limits to all, a Forbidden Zone.

Hmmmm.... I think you missed the point.

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 04:55 AM

Hmmmm.... I think you missed the point.

The point is that there are no points.... when my poop chute is involved. I gotta' tell you though, due to my diligence in maintaining a no nonsense vigil on my poop chute throughout the years, you would absolutely LOVE my ass. It's Virgin territory, just ripe for endless, potential plunder! I have a classic bubble butt, like two round, hard, miniature basketballs from 2 decades of heavy squatting, leg curls, and hack squats. AND, fucking juice-head that I am, I've always got a back-load of at least 20 cc's or more per cheek, of oil-based steroids stored in my hot cross buns, waiting to dissolve, so that keeps them nicely pumped up! Since my sphincter is Virgin territory, I could really pucker it up and put on a good show, if I have to. So as I stated, my entire ass would be a playground of lustful joy to you, just begging for buggery, but sadly, off-limits to all!!

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 05:14 AM
The point is that there are no points.... when my poop chute is involved.How do you know you won't like it?

I don't know! But I do have the tighest sphincter on the planet, of this I am sure. The few times I've had the prostate checked with just one finger were quite an adventure. Ouch, ooooch, YOWWWWWW-tch!! I keep thinking that one day, someday the man with the tightest asshole on the planet may be called upon to save the world. I'm ready! It would be a shame to possibly ruin that expectation by compromising the gripping capabilities of my sphincter just to momentarily indulge in some anal hijinks.

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 05:30 AM
That's ok. You can start with your finger, and work your way up to a good size penis. I mean, don't knock it 'til you try it. It's a hole big world that's just waiting to be explored. :D

Well... OK. I'm going to give it some thought. I'm very explorative by nature so there may be some merits to your suggestions. I won't totally discount them without mulling them over!

GroobySteven
12-30-2005, 05:41 AM
Got to say, having my prostate checked didn't open any doors of curiosity for me - that hurt enough.
seanchai

Felicia Katt
12-30-2005, 05:50 AM
We already have enough uptight assholes trying to save the world!! LOL

FK

Jasadin
12-30-2005, 05:56 AM
Got to say, having my prostate checked didn't open any doors of curiosity for me - that hurt enough.
seanchai
The next time you take a dump let me know if it was pleasure or pain :?: :roll: :lol:

Oh yeah about Tgirls with masculine voices....I would overlook that in .000987 seconds :!:

WendyWilliams
12-30-2005, 06:16 AM
As a tgirl with a deep voice I dont try and hide it because I get so tickled at tgirls when they try and over exaggeriate the voice and it sounds like a cartoon character,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ill try and soften it but why bother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,For example when Im all involved in a scene the last thing Im worried about is whether I sound fishy Im more focused on the sex and the good time :::shrugs:: Ive heard complaints that guys dont like it however we cant please everyone.

chitownboricua
12-30-2005, 06:30 AM
I think it's a turn off. A lot of girls I've liked in pics have had deep voices and it kinda changed how I felt about them. It makes me uncomfortable when you're talking to a tgirl on the phone and it sounds like you're talking to another guy.

TrueBeauty TS
12-30-2005, 06:48 AM
I think it's a turn off. A lot of girls I've liked in pics have had deep voices and it kinda changed how I felt about them. It makes me uncomfortable when you're talking to a tgirl on the phone and it sounds like you're talking to another guy.

If just that makes you uncomfortable, I'd suggest you not have sex with a TS. She might have things "down there" that would make it look like you're having sex with another guy.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 09:13 AM
The next time you take a dump let me know if it was pleasure or pain :?: :roll: :lol:

My ass is so tight that after I take a dump my sphincter slams shut. :D

brickcitybrother
12-30-2005, 04:19 PM

The point is that there are no points.... when my poop chute is involved. I gotta' tell you though, due to my diligence in maintaining a no nonsense vigil on my poop chute throughout the years, you would absolutely LOVE my ass. It's Virgin territory, just ripe for endless, potential plunder! I have a classic bubble butt, like two round, hard, miniature basketballs from 2 decades of heavy squatting, leg curls, and hack squats. AND, fucking juice-head that I am, I've always got a back-load of at least 20 cc's or more per cheek, of oil-based steroids stored in my hot cross buns, waiting to dissolve, so that keeps them nicely pumped up! Since my sphincter is Virgin territory, I could really pucker it up and put on a good show, if I have to. So as I stated, my entire ass would be a playground of lustful joy to you, just begging for buggery, but sadly, off-limits to all!!

My ass is so tight that after I take a dump my sphincter slams shut. Very Happy

Me thinks the lad doth protest too much!

PumpDaddy
12-30-2005, 08:52 PM
We already have enough uptight assholes trying to save the world!! LOL

FK

I didn't try yet! I'm just standing ready, waiting in the wings to save the world, and when needed, when all other avenues of our planet's defenses have been utterly exhausted, THAT'S when I'll spring into action, Earth's last resort, with my demonic, somewhat frightening strength, and snug poop-chute. Let's just SEE if those alien bastards can slip a probe past my Stimpy-like, tightly-clenched butt cheeks and unyielding sphincter! THAT'S when I'll turn the tables on them and strike. When the smoke finally clears, and the final alien invader has fallen, YOU will thank the Pumpster and pay homage, with countless others who have been saved by his impenetrable sphincter. :shock:

BeardedOne
12-30-2005, 11:18 PM
That's the spirit! Rome wasn't built in a day, ya know. Hint: the key is relaxation and plenty of lube. Now say wtf, and pop that cherry! :)

Relaxation, communication, and lubrication. In the words of Susie Bright (Dubbed the World's Most Commercial Lesbian by Playboy) "Lot's of lube! Get messy! Have fun!". :D

Arianna, did you really mean to type "...hole big world..."? :lol: I'm not picking on your typing skills or spelling, just enjoying the double entendre. :claps

chefmike
12-30-2005, 11:21 PM
PumpDaddy = FeeYuckYu (banned)

AllanahStarrNYC
12-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I particularly don't like my voice very much. There are however women with low voices- Lauren Bacall, Kathleen Turner, Sally Kellerman, etc.

There is a surgical altenative to feminize the voice as well as voice training.

PumpDaddy
12-31-2005, 12:35 AM
PumpDaddy = FeeYuckYu (banned)

Fee Yuck who?

Jamie Michelle
01-01-2006, 09:39 AM
I particularly don't like my voice very much. There are however women with low voices- Lauren Bacall, Kathleen Turner, Sally Kellerman, etc.

There is a surgical altenative to feminize the voice as well as voice training.Tula once said in an interview that the surgery is risky and, if you can still speak at all when it's over, the results are not always so impressive. But things may have changed since she had hers done.

Personally, I believe it's just a matter of working at it alot. I think it just gets easier and easier, the more you practice. I've heard, from a few otherwise very skeptical girls, that these lessons can be very helpful also. ~> http://www.deepstealth.com/store/ts_voice.htm

The trick is to relax the part of the vocal chords which are responsible for the lower harmonics in males. This can be done by first speaking in the highest-pitched voice one can, like Marvin the Martian or the Wicked Witch of the West (i.e., a falsetto). Then speak in the deepest voice one can. The idea is to find the place where one is no longer using the part of the vocal chords which are responsible for the lower harmonics yet not speaking in a falsetto. Be careful, because once one finds this spot one's voice can actually get "stuck," to where it can be hard to find one's usual voice again.

For more on this technique (which really does work, if one can learn it, i.e., it doesn't take hardly any time to do it, if one can find the spot, as I did almost instantly once I read the below; although once one finds the spot, speaking in the new feminine voice for a long period of time is likely to make one's throat sore until one gets used to it, as one is using the vocal chords in a manner one isn't used to), read the below article:

"How to Develop a Female Voice" by Melanie:

http://heartcorps.com/journeys/voice.htm