PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Sao Paulo

screwy2166
06-23-2011, 06:10 AM
Hey everyone - I am visiting Sao Paulo this week and would to get with a nice, sexy, hot shemale.

I am ideally looking for an in-call to my hotel (business hotel). Any suggestions? I've read some posts and I know Hilda Brasil is highly recommended.

Unfortunately, I don't speak much portuguese so looking for a nice sexy lady thats OK with an incall and won't rip me off, and speaks english.

thanks for the help!!!

hilda brasil
06-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey everyone - I am visiting Sao Paulo this week and would to get with a nice, sexy, hot shemale.

I am ideally looking for an in-call to my hotel (business hotel). Any suggestions? I've read some posts and I know Hilda Brasil is highly recommended.

Unfortunately, I don't speak much portuguese so looking for a nice sexy lady thats OK with an incall and won't rip me off, and speaks english.

thanks for the help!!!

hi bb
i think im the only one who speaks good english in sao paulo ...others maybe can say how much they charge ,or hello,how are you...LOL

give me a call when u are in town,so we can make it work!!:fuckin:

Prospero
06-23-2011, 11:26 AM
That sounds like you clinched your first deal of the visit. If you're on a business trip I hope the rest goes as well. Jealous!

Edwoodwoodwood
06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=screwy2166;956347]Hey everyone - I am visiting Sao Paulo this week and would to get with a nice, sexy, hot shemale.QUOTE]

I'm sure you won't have to look too far, I've often wondered if there was some sort of a factory there as my understanding is that it probably the TS world capital.

Prospero
06-23-2011, 01:35 PM
They say it is woodwoodwood... but I've also read you gotta be really careful cruising for fun there. Can get into some bad trouble.

SFTB
06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
I'd contact Hilda, she speaks some English, sexy as hell, and wont rip you off.

Prospero
06-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I'd contact Hilda, she speaks some English, sexy as hell, and wont rip you off.

I second that emotion

puchingae
07-17-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm visiting Sao Paulo next week.

Can anyone recommend a hotel? I've read that most hotels charge an extra fee if you have someone else in the room. Ideally I would like to be able to call girls to visit my place rather than make an appointment in a motel. What is preferable?

Can anyone give me a price range on what I should expect for the girls?

Thanks.