PDA

View Full Version : Counter Zombie Field Manual

TempestTS
06-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Here you will find publications made by the Army Zombie Combat Command. It is to be read by every soldier in the United States Army.

Visit http://zombiecombatcommand.com/field-manuals/ to read the manual

HbgDon
06-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Nice. I've always enjoyed these types of manuals and of course the Zombie Survival Guide.

theone1982
06-23-2011, 12:04 AM
Yvonne where are youuuuuuuuuu????:)

Yvonne183
06-23-2011, 02:04 AM
I find that manual to be quite offensive. Zombies are just misunderstood,, sort of like Emo/goths, we have feelings like others,, I'm sure if they wrote a manual about how to kill transsexuals then there would be a big uproar, but to say kill zombies,, well, that's OK. I'm sorry, I just hate this country,, I'm off to Hatti to be free and live among my peoples.

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL.

theone1982
06-23-2011, 02:24 AM
I find that manual to be quite offensive. Zombies are just misunderstood,, sort of like Emo/goths, we have feelings like others,, I'm sure if they wrote a manual about how to kill transsexuals then there would be a big uproar, but to say kill zombies,, well, that's OK. I'm sorry, I just hate this country,, I'm off to Hatti to be free and live among my peoples.

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL.

Yeah, fight the power and eat their brains!:):dancing:

TempestTS
06-23-2011, 02:31 AM

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL.

Well Im pretty sure I am an Animal... they just havent figured out what kind yet...

robertlouis
06-23-2011, 10:16 AM

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL.

LOL, you're funny Yvonne.

I mean.....shit.....you're not serious are you? :ignore::hide-1:

robertlouis
06-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Well Im pretty sure I am an Animal... they just havent figured out what kind yet...

Well, we know you have opposable thumbs because you can operate scissors and a staple gun.....

So at least you're in the higher apes category.

Prospero
06-23-2011, 10:32 AM
How to kill Zombies is surely a contradiction in terms. I thought they were already dead in a manner of speaking.

gsman1968
06-23-2011, 11:07 AM
All I know is that firing a 12 gauge all day long beats the hell out of me.

Yvonne183
06-23-2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q2xAP7dGc0

Just cause we are dead doesn't mean we should be treated unfairly. One day all of you will be dead too,, and then you'll be wishing you were a zombie and hoping people will treat you with respect.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-23-2011, 04:06 PM
How to kill Zombies is surely a contradiction in terms. I thought they were already dead in a manner of speaking.

Therein lies the paradox!

theone1982
06-24-2011, 05:59 AM
Geez, Zombie 101! To get rid of a zombie you blow their head off. And if it stays hard, you blow it again!:)

robertlouis
06-24-2011, 06:27 AM
Geez, Zombie 101! To get rid of a zombie you blow their head off. And if it stays hard, you blow it again!:)

Aren't you confusing that with, errm, something else??? :whistle:

theone1982
06-24-2011, 06:33 AM
Aren't you confusing that with, errm, something else??? :whistle:

Who me?! Never!:whistle:

SkankyTrannyAnna
06-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Shame it doesn't have instruction on what to do in a class 4 outbreak (aka Zombie Apocalypse) as soldiers generally go nuts and kill everyone in that situation, probably because they can't cope with the chain of command being wiped out.

Miss Aeryn
06-28-2011, 02:09 PM

Not at all! With zombies, they can be:

a) dead,
b) deaderer, or
c) deaderest

:)