PDA

View Full Version : Thara Wells back in BCN

SFTB
06-21-2011, 04:24 PM
As reported in my blog, the amazing Thara Wells is back in Barcelona and accepting appointments. This blogger has personally seen Thara and can vouch for not only the accuracy of her pics, ( which don't even do her justice, she is even more stunning in person) but also the heat of her sessions. She is a Top who loves what she does! If you are anywhere near and have the time, Thara is well worth the trip!

SFTB
06-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Paperplane, I agree with you that Thara Wells is a very naughty girl, but I think maybe rating her "Triple X" would have sufficed, not even sure there is a rating for 20 X! :)

BLKGSXR
06-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Natassia Dreams told me to visit soon...Maybe I will one day soon,but Barcelona is a hell of a distance.

SFTB
06-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Do it, Barcelona is incredible, and knowing someone who not only speaks English and Spanish fluently, but is gorgeous and knows the town would be awesome! Below a pic of Thara at Club Bagdad where she performs onstage.

Natassia Dreams told me to visit soon...Maybe I will one day soon,but Barcelona is a hell of a distance.