PDA

View Full Version : ok ok i give New York alot of respect, BUT..................

Jerseyboi
12-29-2005, 05:44 AM
......but where are there places in Jersey to meet trannys ? Any clubs, tranny go-go bars....or atleast any good strips in jersey? Again I love New York but come on were are across the river, WE GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING!?!?! :) :)

chefmike
12-29-2005, 06:08 AM
I haven't been to Jersey in many years...but if you're ever in B'more, check this place out...be sure to ask for Big Bird

PS...it's right next to Ruby Tuesdays

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/MOroNIparty.jpg

Adam_Thompson
12-29-2005, 06:13 AM
I haven't been to Jersey in many years...but if you're ever in B'more, check this place out...be sure to ask for Big Bird

lol..you people don't stop,but Please don't put the Real Big Bird down like that.

chefmike
12-29-2005, 06:16 AM

lol..you people don't stop,but Please don't put the Real Big Bird down like that.

You're right, I owe Big Bird an apology.

BlackAdder
12-29-2005, 09:26 AM
I went to a "Drag" show at 12th Air Command one time....The youngest CD in there must have been 50.....yeesh......

Theres occasionally a cute girl that does Bob&Barbaras...but only occasionally.

BlackAdder
12-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Thats true Arianna...good point...Sounds like the Colisseum is an interesting place. Whereabouts is Sayreville in relation to filthadelphia?

Jerseyboi
12-31-2005, 07:54 AM
so thats it ? Jersey is dead for trannys??? Come on guys it cant be........helppp

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-31-2005, 02:16 PM
so thats it ? Jersey is dead for trannys??? Come on guys it cant be........helppp

LOL. Newark and 5-0..Not a good combination. LOL. Be happy you live in Jersey. Some states like Alabama, Colorado, South Dakota etc. you wont even find one! :lol:

Atleast here you definitely can find a few. :wink: Arianna was pointing out places to go in Jersey. There are pretty Pre-Op transexual showgurls at the Coloseum I heard. Also Pre-op trannies that go there and hang out.

If not up to par for your exquisite taste, well then there's Manhattan. The City where a guys transexual fantasies (Village Voice) :lol: are limitless..for the right $. LOL. :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.http://www.anikaos.com/0032-kao_licca_kao-ani/kao_licca_kao-ani_25.gif

HTG

Saintrose
12-31-2005, 07:27 PM
so thats it ? Jersey is dead for trannys??? Come on guys it cant be........helppp:roll: Oh, you're just looking for a "tranny"? As in "shemales"? "Chicks w/ dicks"? Hmmm. Well, not to worry. Transsexual women will gladly provide those fantasies for COLD HARD CASH. And then we pay our bills, and keep looking for real men.

Hey, where's that "stroll" again? Oh, yeah. It's in the beautiful city of Newark. Well, there ya go lil' fella! Just keep your eyes peeled for 5-O, and bring lots of CASH w/ you. I hear that there are plenty of "trannys" walking the streets there. Now how's that for convenience? Hell, maybe they even wear signs on their backs that says "I'm a "TRANNY". I mean, we really do want to make things as easy as we can for princely studs such as yourself. :wink:

OUCH !!!

brickcitybrother
12-31-2005, 10:40 PM
There's a bar in Newark - Murphy's that caters to both gay and transgendered clientele. I also know about CoCo in Elizabeth, N.J.

Good luck

TomSelis
12-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Arianna gave him some pretty solid advice, two times as well.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Also, Another spots for transexuals is around Westside or Journal Square area. There are asian and hispanic transexuals who shares an apt. or room together. The best times to catch them would be anyone else's guess..

The Path stop at Journal Square is a good place to spot them. Though approach with caution. If they *thought youre clocking them out in public then there goes your free meal (*If its free anyways). LOL. :lol: :wink:

Goodluck Jerseyboi. Update us if any of our advices were useful. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jerseyboi
01-03-2006, 03:35 AM
well those are few places for me to check out...but has to be moreee...lol

BlackAdder
01-03-2006, 04:13 AM
Journal Square path stop??

slinky
01-03-2006, 06:33 AM
Journal Square path stop??

When are we going?

Maybe we can shoot an episode of "Tranny Hunters"?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-03-2006, 07:08 AM
LOL. That would make for good Tranny documentary.."Tranny Hunters". :lol: Lmao. You guys would be surprised finding out how much Asian'ss and Hispanic/Latina's TS'es live around the Journal Square area. Not the best area of Jersey City but oh well.. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

hillbilly
01-03-2006, 03:34 PM
haha wow i have to laugh at this Journal Square stuff as I live here/there.

yes there are quite a few girls in the neighborhood but they aren't exactly swapping war stories in front of Boulevard Drinks or what have you.

i guess if you want to stand at the top of the escalator at the PATH with a net you could catch quite a few. although i think i've seen most of the spanish girls around Duane Reade picking up a 36 pack, i can't say that i have seen the asian girls. maybe a couple of filipina's?

even better would be Union City. years ago i think i went to the same place over the course of a couple of years with 4 different girls. god that place was a dump.

BlackAdder
01-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Tonight at 9!! Tranny Hunters Episode 3, "Bearding the Beast in its Lair"

LOL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-03-2006, 09:46 PM
haha wow i have to laugh at this Journal Square stuff as I live here/there.

yes there are quite a few girls in the neighborhood but they aren't exactly swapping war stories in front of Boulevard Drinks or what have you.

i guess if you want to stand at the top of the escalator at the PATH with a net you could catch quite a few. although i think i've seen most of the spanish girls around Duane Reade picking up a 36 pack, i can't say that i have seen the asian girls. maybe a couple of filipina's?

even better would be Union City. years ago i think i went to the same place over the course of a couple of years with 4 different girls. god that place was a dump.

hillbilly, thats what I said.."Spanish" girls are called Hispanics and and or "Latina's" are one and the same. :lol:

Also, Incase you didnt know, "Filipina's" (From the Philippines) are Asian also. :lol: :wink: LOL. I never heard of Union City..tho I spoke to guys whos from there and couldnt find a single TS by Union City. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jerseyboi
01-04-2006, 01:41 AM
hey "hillybilly" where is that place in Union city? i wanna go there :)

hillbilly
01-04-2006, 01:50 AM
thanks. i'm well aware that philipino's are asian :D and spanish (especially in NYC) girls/guys are latin.

now point me to the filipina's! PM me please!

maybe we should host a little night on this side of the river? seems like a good idea but even i would prefer to be out in manhattan. just more choices if the night is going slowly.

wish i could remember the place in Union City my friend but it was a few years back and generally i would meet a girl and oddly enough keep ending up back at the same place. some sort of groundhog day i was caught in :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 01:54 AM
thanks. i'm well aware that philipino's are asian :D and spanish (especially in NYC) girls/guys are latin.

now point me to the filipina's! PM me please!

maybe we should host a little night on this side of the river? seems like a good idea but even i would prefer to be out in manhattan. just more choices if the night is going slowly.

wish i could remember the place in Union City my friend but it was a few years back and generally i would meet a girl and oddly enough keep ending up back at the same place. some sort of groundhog day i was caught in :wink:

LOL. Well hillbilly you said on a former post that you already knew of them. So why do I need to point them out to you? If it makes sense. LOL. Didnt you say you live in that area?

~Kisses.

HTG

hillbilly
01-04-2006, 02:05 AM
oh goodness. did you read what i wrote? i said point me to the filipinas and that yes i do see the spanish girls around.

anyways...

maybe i'll just hang out at the bread house on newark and wait it out. satisfied?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 04:25 AM
oh goodness. did you read what i wrote? i said point me to the filipinas and that yes i do see the spanish girls around.

anyways...

maybe i'll just hang out at the bread house on newark and wait it out. satisfied?

Lmao. :lol: Hey, I know exactly where that is. :wink: LOL. Thats a good location for filipina tranny hunting. Also *Subic down by rt.440 (Thats a restaurant) and a few on the westside of Jersey City. There you go! 8) Dont forget your net err patis. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Jerseyboi
01-05-2006, 01:46 AM
i love to go to allanahs parties...which is the next one??

Harajuko Tgirl where is Subic on 440? whats that a hang out for trannys??

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 02:07 AM
i love to go to allanahs parties...which is the next one??

Harajuko Tgirl where is Subic on 440? whats that a hang out for trannys??

Its harajuku with a U silly. :lol: LOL. Hillbilly was asking me to point him to the filipina trannies..*Subic is a filipino restaurant at rt.440. If Im not mistaken its rightnext to or the same side as Kmart? Opposite Home Depot. Not sure tho. But is you like hispanics then Journal Square is your best bet. :wink:

But goodluck to you both. Timing is everything.

~Kisses.

HTG

slinky
01-05-2006, 02:54 AM
where is Subic on 440? ?

http://www.subiccatering.com/

BlackAdder
01-05-2006, 03:10 AM
is there any specific name for filipino transexuals?

Jerseyboi
01-05-2006, 04:12 AM
you guys talk alot bout journal square....is that a strip? meaning if i go there on a late saturday night...would i find some trannys?

chefmike
01-05-2006, 04:17 AM

We called em bennyboys in Olangapo City, Subic Bay...

That restaurant has me hungry for lumpia and pansit, among other things...

TomSelis
01-05-2006, 04:17 AM
you guys talk alot bout journal square....is that a strip? meaning if i go there on a late saturday night...would i find some trannys?

:lol:

Where are you from in Jersey?

chefmike
01-05-2006, 04:22 AM

:lol:

Where are you from in Jersey?

hmmm....the police academy?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 04:28 AM

Lmao. Hmm..Lumpia and pancit sounds good about now. :lol: I want me some chicken or pork adobo..Do you know how to make them chefmike? :wink: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
01-05-2006, 04:36 AM

Lmao. Hmm..Lumpia and pancit sounds good about now. :lol: I want me some chicken or pork adobo..Do you know how to make them chefmike? :wink: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

You know you can munch on my pork adobo anytime, sexygeisha....

All kidding aside, adobo is like curry, many different variations...

And speaking of meat, don't distract me thinking about your rump roast...I was planning on eating vegetarian tonite...

slinky
01-05-2006, 08:08 AM

Filipenises?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 08:32 AM

Filipenises?

:lol: Lmao..Or "pearls of Haba haba"! LOL :wink: Oh Nm..

~Kisses.

HTG

Jerseyboi
01-07-2006, 06:54 PM
anyone else have any tranny spots, strips,bars, in jersey?

jeff_manhattan
01-07-2006, 09:18 PM
All I know is that Ina's in NY is the BEST place to meet Asian girls anywhere. I couldn't care less about anywhere else.

Jerseyboi
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
asian? blahhhh I LOVE black and spanish trannys...they are the bestttttt....