PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions...............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-28-2005, 12:24 PM
I've thought long and hard about my resolutions for this upcoming year. Being that this past year was one of the best years I've ever had it will be hard to top the resolutions I set for myself last time. Therefore my resolution for this year will be to DO THE SAME FUCKING THINGS I DID LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why fuck with success??? As a moderator on this board for the past few months I've met really good people, created great business contacts, and learned more about the law than i think I would've learned sitting in a lawyer's office all year; and I will admit at times I might have pissed a few heads off here & there, but this is the internet..................if you catch feelings over some sentences on a site then maybe you need to seek the skills of a good mental therapist.................

My wish is that friend or foe, you all live long and succeed in whatever you do, wherever life takes you, and remember the fun you've had on this site, whether it's 1 day or 1 decade (soon to come at least, what are you guys up to on here 5 years?)

peace & blessings.....................................
JWBL

Dkg
12-28-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't believe in resolutions anymore because I always either forget them or never do them.

Quinn
12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
My resolutions are as follows:

1. To make my newest business venture my primary focus for the coming year.
2. To continue training for and run in the 2006 NYC Marathon (been training for 11 weeks so far). I've never run one before, but I am determined to do so.
3. To see the dreams of my only remaining enemy of consequence ground to dust. A tad dramatic, I know, but wholly necessary where lifelong relationships are concerned.
4. Give more time to charity.
5. To make the time to take my wife on a really great vacation

To date, I have completed every resolution I have ever put forth. Hopefully, 2006 will be as successful as previous years.

I wish everyone at HA the greatest possible success and happiness in the coming year. Thanks for the laughs that make work easier.

-Quinn

Mugai_hentaisha
12-29-2005, 02:33 AM
1. To Survive

Ecstatic
12-29-2005, 03:41 AM
No #2? Does that mean you didn't?

Mugai_hentaisha
12-29-2005, 04:37 AM

considering all that I am going through and will be going through I don't need another resolution.

Quinn
12-29-2005, 04:47 AM

considering all that I am going through and will be going through I don't need another resolution.

Are you facing an illness?

-Quinn

Ecstatic
12-29-2005, 06:15 AM

I hear ya. One is one too many for me. :wink:

thmack
12-29-2005, 12:09 PM
1. To Survive
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: