PDA

View Full Version : YASMIN LEE on TMZ

YasminLee
06-18-2011, 02:52 PM
http://www.tmz.com/person/yasmin-lee

YouTube - ‪"Hangover 2" Transexual -- Exposed‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGaC39eeVjQ)

it was so weird to go out and have paparazzi swarm me. at least when they think i'm somebody i didn't have to wait in those crazy hollywood lines. supperclub is the place to be in los angeles.
such a crazy night. my girl kim lee ask me to join them and I didn't know how wild that night will be. sworn I was gonna get rape by all the hot girls. they were so sweet and nice and we were definitely the affection envy of the club. so here's some pics of that night as well as a pic of me and the monkey crystal from ho2 and a nude pic of me in my bedroom....enjoy~~~

LibertyHarkness
06-18-2011, 02:55 PM
sounds a fab night out yasmin hehe ... great pics as well x

giovanni_hotel
06-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanx for sharing, Yasmin!!

Wow I'd love to be your sidekick for one night!!@@@lol

Richctdude
06-18-2011, 03:01 PM
damm and i missed it

YasminLee
06-18-2011, 03:21 PM
yes. everyone wanted to be there...these girls are young hot early 20s and all about living and enjoying the momment.....DONT FORGET TO JOIN ME AT SUNNY'S PARTY june 30th in NYC for her b-day celebration

bassman2546
06-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Good job Yasmin. Too bad that guy jumped in to steal your thunder. I get a kick out of Harvey though. He's a little over the top at trying to convey that he doesn't understand what a transsexual is and that this is his first time hearing about who you are. He'd be a terrible poker player.

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like the women aren't afraid to show their feelings toward you. I can't blame them. You're a goddess and Hollywood's next biggest thing.

Edwoodwoodwood
06-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Nice post Yasmin and thanks for sharing the pics with us, now that you're a celebrity A-lister lets hope you don't turn your back on all your HA friends.

BTW burning question, did you ever have to 'spank that monkey'?

DL_NL
06-18-2011, 03:38 PM
All beautiful ladies, great pics!

fred41
06-18-2011, 03:45 PM
I like the guy who says" A lot of guys who get "tricked"...they knew." .."you know. Well..ya gotta live man".

yup

YasminLee
06-18-2011, 04:08 PM
I don't believe that anyone is ever trick. worst come down is they get so fuck up and we all have those times when we end up making decisions we normally wouldn't sober.

fred41
06-18-2011, 04:12 PM
I don't believe that anyone is ever trick. worst come down is they get so fuck up and we all have those times when we end up making decisions we normally wouldn't sober.

Which is of course why people get fucked up to begin with...lol.

tslvr
06-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Harvey sure looks like he is trying to act like he has no clue, but sure looks to me like he's hiding.

bassman2546
06-18-2011, 04:20 PM
My decision to be with you would be a sober decision.

tsdvdman
06-18-2011, 04:32 PM
At this rate Yasmine you are going to have to hire body guards pretty soon...great pics...:Bowdown:

nonnonnon
06-18-2011, 07:23 PM
do people say hey, there's kimmy? haha

betts
06-18-2011, 09:03 PM
now that you're a celebrity A-lister

let's hold up there, Hoss.

Jackal
06-18-2011, 09:47 PM
I would be honored to wrap my arms around Yasmi Lee, you are a stunning woman! You're too hot for your own good, ;-) j/k I'll keep an eye out for your next film role, it is a horror film, right?

Jackal
06-18-2011, 09:49 PM
And the woman who said Yasmin is Asian but implied not a girl is an ass.

ohioguy13
06-18-2011, 09:53 PM
yeah you tricked me into doing something uhhh i didnt want to do!! lmao

ohioguy13
06-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Yasmin is a babe not because of the hottie she is but because of the beautiful person she is on the inside. I got to met her at a few parties here and there over the years and what a class act she is. Congrats to her and her success and her new found uberfame . Im glad the rest of the world caught up and realized what a great lady she is. Your not telling us what we didnt already know. Superstar!!!

Bopper007
06-19-2011, 03:51 AM
Thanks for sharing Yasmin. Always good to see your pics. I love your work. :)

You have some really hot friends.

Willie Escalade
06-19-2011, 04:03 AM
Yasmin is cool peoples...real talk!

canihavu
06-19-2011, 04:08 AM
Nice...

serial138
06-19-2011, 04:22 AM
I just want you to put in a good word with your friends, since I got no shot with a celebrity. Lol

Looking great as always. Can't wait to see what you do next.

YasminLee
06-19-2011, 09:37 PM
lol a-list celeb...more like a t-list....as for what's next..some indies that i may or may not do. they want me to go around country and host parties. it'll be a descent income but but I'm not a party at the club drinking girl..i can only follow through when i have the urge for it...to be honest i rather be on eros touring, catering to my sex addiciton lol...we'll see

Ryz
06-19-2011, 09:40 PM
The beautiful Yasmin Lee. How's fame treating ya?

Bopper007
06-20-2011, 01:23 AM
lol a-list celeb...more like a t-list....as for what's next..some indies that i may or may not do. they want me to go around country and host parties. it'll be a descent income but but I'm not a party at the club drinking girl..i can only follow through when i have the urge for it...to be honest i rather be on eros touring, catering to my sex addiciton lol...we'll see

Hey Yasmin, I'd like to help you out with that sex addiction thing.

:salad :fuckin: :praying:

Ben
06-20-2011, 01:52 AM
http://www.tmz.com/person/yasmin-lee

YouTube - ‪"Hangover 2" Transexual -- Exposed‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGaC39eeVjQ)

it was so weird to go out and have paparazzi swarm me. at least when they think i'm somebody i didn't have to wait in those crazy hollywood lines. supperclub is the place to be in los angeles.
such a crazy night. my girl kim lee ask me to join them and I didn't know how wild that night will be. sworn I was gonna get rape by all the hot girls. they were so sweet and nice and we were definitely the affection envy of the club. so here's some pics of that night as well as a pic of me and the monkey crystal from ho2 and a nude pic of me in my bedroom....enjoy~~~

Great clip.... Yasmin you're fantastic.

hwbs
06-20-2011, 03:03 AM
yes. everyone wanted to be there...these girls are young hot early 20s and all about living and enjoying the momment.....DONT FORGET TO JOIN ME AT SUNNY'S PARTY june 30th in NYC for her b-day celebration

going to have to miss ...on my way to hawaii on the 30th =(

ed_jaxon
06-20-2011, 03:57 AM
Cool pic of you and Christal. Hope you come back to Chicago sometime.

OmarZ
06-20-2011, 04:48 AM
Harvey sure looks like he is trying to act like he has no clue, but sure looks to me like he's hiding.

Harvey is openly gay

giovanni_hotel
06-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Harvey is openly gay

Stop making shit up.lol

YasminLee
06-20-2011, 11:01 AM
im always in chicago labor day weekend :) continental pageant baby...

ed_jaxon
06-20-2011, 05:05 PM
im always in chicago labor day weekend :) continental pageant baby...

That was fun hanging with you, Susi and Oem at the table at last years show.

Just checked the schedule and i will be back in town for Monday.

Edwoodwoodwood
06-20-2011, 05:24 PM

Hi Yasmin, will your sex addiction tour be bringing you to London anytime soon? You've gotta a lot of fans waiting here to meet you.

LittleGuy
06-20-2011, 07:59 PM
I met Yasmin before and she came off rude to me.

alucardsucks
06-21-2011, 03:44 AM
...to be honest i rather be on eros touring, catering to my sex addiciton lol...we'll see

Yes, I agree with this statement.

luvthatranny
07-11-2011, 02:21 PM
You have a PM beautiful. ;)

Nikka
07-11-2011, 04:22 PM
wow yasmin is a freakin celebrity, good for her :)

SFTB
07-11-2011, 04:28 PM

Yasmin, if you're going to be touring anyway, you might wanna see about feature dancing. I used to drive for a feature dancer and they make good money up front plus the tips.

jamesedwards
07-11-2011, 04:33 PM
So dam Yasmine is going to make some dough, now that every knows she is a TGirl I wonder if she will get hired to do more movies? I'd let her fuck me and she fucks hard!

jamesedwards
07-11-2011, 04:37 PM
And the woman who said Yasmin is Asian but implied not a girl is an ass.

Yasmine is full blooded woman she just has a cock that's all.
People must understand the perplexed human body and Psyche, and understand there are woment that are born in male bodies with some woman parts like tits and a gorgeous face and there are some men born in women's body .

jamesedwards
07-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Yasmin is a babe not because of the hottie she is but because of the beautiful person she is on the inside. I got to met her at a few parties here and there over the years and what a class act she is. Congrats to her and her success and her new found uberfame . Im glad the rest of the world caught up and realized what a great lady she is. Your not telling us what we didnt already know. Superstar!!!

you're right but let Yasmine get behind your ass and see how nice she is LOL she will turn into a Dominate chick and rip that ass open lol I remember a guy tried to run from her cock she grabbed him slapped the shit outta him and told him to bend the fuck over. She threw her cock up in his ass with no mercy he screamed like a bitch and Yasmine hit that ass like a wild congo ape lol she is no joke when giving out dick!

Deepdarkfucker
07-11-2011, 07:50 PM
I just want to be with Yasmine...