PDA

View Full Version : Tranzit

Willie Escalade
06-15-2011, 01:35 AM
Can this be the new Thursday spot in Los Angeles? Since I'll be at work, I won't be able to attend...but I'm sure others will...

Dino Velvet
06-15-2011, 01:46 AM
Domino!!!!:salad

ladude
06-15-2011, 02:59 PM
looks interesting :salad

SisterDickRadio
06-15-2011, 05:18 PM
it would be awesome if so! I am moving to Hollywood too! Exciting!!!

BLKGSXR
06-15-2011, 08:38 PM
right next to avalon so if the girls arent there they really are lol

iamdrgonzo
06-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Wow, that Domino is smoking hot.

Do you have any other shots of Domino wearing that fishnet body stocking?

If so please post a couple, three, four.

Dino Velvet
06-15-2011, 11:39 PM
it would be awesome if so! I am moving to Hollywood too! Exciting!!!

How are the Armenians treating you in Glendale? Glad you're moving more on the west side. You'll be way happier here and won't be using as much gas going from Point A to B.

SisterDickRadio
06-16-2011, 02:08 AM
How are the Armenians treating you in Glendale? Glad you're moving more on the west side. You'll be way happier here and won't be using as much gas going from Point A to B.

Armenians are rude as fuck and mean! The town is great but ready to get out! I will be in Hollywood really close to the BLVD and on edge of West Hollywood, so nice! Been living in an extended Hotel, this will save me lots of money! Also, I dont have a car but now I will be able to get around easier on Public trans!

Dino Velvet
06-16-2011, 02:35 AM
Armenians are rude as fuck and mean! The town is great but ready to get out! I will be in Hollywood really close to the BLVD and on edge of West Hollywood, so nice! Been living in an extended Hotel, this will save me lots of money! Also, I dont have a car but now I will be able to get around easier on Public trans!

It's way nicer on the west side. Living in West Hollywood, you'll probably be hanging out at The Grove, Century City, and Rodeo Drive. The air here is a lot easier to breathe too. I had an Aunt that lived in Alhambra and the sky was always orange when I went to visit.