PDA

View Full Version : First Cam Show

MichelleTGirl
06-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey everyone! So today I had my first cam show on cam4, not sure if anyone here saw it but it went pretty well. Within about a minute I had about 100 viewers and after about 15 minutes I had over 400! I couldn't believe it.

Here's my cam4 profile. http://www.cam4.com/msmichelletg

Anyway, whilst it was amazing, I felt very unprepared and I wasn't really sure what to do and how to please such a large crowd so I was wondering if anyone here had any tips of things to try?

Thanks.

Tiffany Anne
06-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Well a weirdly high percentage of Cam4 viewers seem to want nothing more than to look at your feet...and that's kinda weird....but it's a crowd pleaser I guess.

Fashion shows are fun, and playing with toys, too.

theone1982
06-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Dirty talk would be awesome! You have a really soothing, sexy voice, and I'd love to hear you talk really naughty!

pippopippini
06-16-2011, 01:42 PM
I have seen your show. Great start!!

Richctdude
06-16-2011, 01:49 PM
wow , and damm i missed it

MichelleTGirl
06-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Well a weirdly high percentage of Cam4 viewers seem to want nothing more than to look at your feet...and that's kinda weird....but it's a crowd pleaser I guess.

Fashion shows are fun, and playing with toys, too.

Oh my god! The feet thing! Ah! I had so many comments about showing my feet I was like, wtf? You know I have a cock right? :P

I'll talk as well next time. I was just a little nervous so didn't really want to talk.

Thanks for the comments and glad that you enjoyed it. :)