PDA

View Full Version : Arnold's Mistress HO

CORVETTEDUDE
06-14-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry....but this is one ugly motherfucker!!! In fact that's what Arnold said about the Predator!!! See the resemblance??!!:whistle::hide-1:

sunairco
06-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Why the hate dude? I don't know anything about her or the circumstances. I generally don't pay any attention to this kind of nonsense digging into people's private lives. I feel bad that he's cheated and it's destroyed his family, especially for his kids. But I've been on this spec of dust in the cosmos long enough to see most every relationship of people that I know eventually fail. If anyone is to blame nowadays, it's most often the wife's fault somehwere along the line. Show me a guy that's been unfaithful and I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that the wife cut him off or started using sex as leverage, or totally cut him out of the picture once the kids arrived and treated him like an appendage. Guys have needs too. Once a woman gets the security she needs, only her and her kids matter. Arnold is just a mortal like the rest of us. This woman was there, accessible, and smart enough to fill the void his trophy/celebrity wife created. Ugly? Get real. Just hope to G-d that your lady looks this good at 50, especially if she's been busting her ass doing domestic work most all her life. No woman is going to look like a knockout at 50 without a lot of cosmetic surgery and very high maintainance. If you've seen a single episode of any of the "Housewives" series, it doesn't take a genius to realize that most of these women while still looking good are nightmares to co-exist with and literally "predators" in their own way. I'm not condoning what happened and really feel sorry for her kid more then Arnold's privledged flock. But ulimately most women ruin their own marriages neglecting their husband and then by the time the kids leave home, hit their husbands with a divorce out-of-the blue claiming their husbands neglected them all those years.

betts
06-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Why the hate dude?

This.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Why the hate dude? I don't know anything about her or the circumstances. I generally don't pay any attention to this kind of nonsense digging into people's private lives. I feel bad that he's cheated and it's destroyed his family, especially for his kids. But I've been on this spec of dust in the cosmos long enough to see most every relationship of people that I know eventually fail. If anyone is to blame nowadays, it's most often the wife's fault somehwere along the line. Show me a guy that's been unfaithful and I'll bet you dollars to dougnuts that the wife cut him off or started using sex as leverage, or totally cut him out of the picture once the kids arrived and treated him like an appendage. Guys have needs too. Once a woman gets the security she needs, only her and her kids matter. Arnold is just a mortal like the rest of us. This woman was there, accessible, and smart enough to fill the void his trophy/celebrity wife created. Ugly? Get real. Just hope to G-d that your lady looks this good at 50, especially if she's been busting her ass doing domestic work most all her life. No woman is going to look like a knockout at 50 without a lot of cosmetic surgery and very high maintainance. If you've seen a single episode of any of the "Housewives" series, it doesn't take a genius to realize that most of these women while still looking good are nightmares to co-exist with and literally "predators" in their own way. I'm not condoning what happened and really feel sorry for her kid more then Arnold's privledged flock. But ulimately most women ruin their own marriages neglecting their husband and then by the time the kids leave home, hit their husbands with a divorce out-of-the blue claiming their husbands neglected them all those years.

You have got to be fuckin' kiddin' me!!!:loser:

Dino Velvet
06-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Arnold might play the main villain in this feature but the maid is his predatory sidekick. Maria is the only one worth standing up for.

SFTB
06-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Both Arnold and the maid are equally at fault. Maria Shriver probably bought that Mom and kid Christmas presents never knowing the real deal. A breach of trust by a spouse is bad enough, but something going on for years under the same roof is psycho bad.

Dino Velvet
06-14-2011, 10:39 PM
That maid was wearing Maria's jewelry around. She would've had her panties on too if her fat ass could fit in them.

Helvis2012
06-15-2011, 12:17 AM
She's pretty rough.

Dino Velvet
06-15-2011, 12:21 AM
She's pretty rough.

Her vagina probably isn't very tight either. After she has sexual intercourse it looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise.

Helvis2012
06-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Her vagina probably isn't very tight either. After she has sexual intercourse it looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise.

Pastrami and mayo.....I think I'll pass.

pnwguy24
06-15-2011, 03:06 AM
Maybe she looked better 10 years ago? One can hope.

Dino Velvet
06-15-2011, 03:22 AM
Maybe she looked better 10 years ago? One can hope.

I don't think so. She eats these things like they're goin' outta style.

Ineeda SM
06-15-2011, 03:33 AM
Hey guys, don't jump to conclusions. She just might be the best fuck and suck you ever had. It could happen.

Helvis2012
06-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Hey guys, don't jump to conclusions. She just might be the best fuck and suck you ever had. It could happen.

I doubt it. For Arnold, it was all about access.

onmyknees
06-15-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm sorry....but this is one ugly motherfucker!!! In fact that's what Arnold said about the Predator!!! See the resemblance??!!:whistle::hide-1:

Yea....she's a bit rough for my tastes. And he's in Cali where hot women grow on palm tress, so it is a bit curious. But it shouldn't suprise us...when Arnold wants something he takes it, but this one's gonna cost him !!!!!!!

gsman1968
06-15-2011, 04:10 AM
He's certainly not the first to utilize the hired help, but it was definitely poor judgement to ignore the 'proximity warnings".

The tabloids are never going to show a good pic of her, 10 years ago she probably could have stopped a clock.

The joke is that Arnie can probably afford a jillion dollar divorce settlement.

GrimFusion
06-15-2011, 04:18 AM
He was probably just playing the reverse psychology card. I mean, who would assume that of all the hot women struttin' shit through California, Arnold would pick the ugly-ish maid? He likely did it to throw the wifey off. Either that, or he's been boning anything in a mini-skirt and just-so-happened to get caught with Chewbacca.