PDA

View Full Version : What Smells Do You Hate?

Dino Velvet
06-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Patchouli Oil
Aloe Vera
Cocoa Butter
Cloves
Old People

nonnonnon
06-11-2011, 10:50 PM
pickles. I actually have a pickle phobia. the more you know

Yvonne183
06-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Diahrrea
Baltimore
Stink Bugs
Attics
Hot Asphalt
New car smell

onmyknees
06-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Sour Milk and nasty pussy....one in the same

phobun
06-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Cologne

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Diarrhea

Liar. You dip crackers in it and eat it. Oreos too.

Yvonne183
06-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Liar. You dip crackers in it and eat it. Oreos too.

Ha ha ha,, I thought you'd say something like that.

I also don't like the smell of bus exhaust.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-12-2011, 01:11 AM
The smell of a human body burning....I frickin' hate it!

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 01:41 AM
The smell of a human body burning....I frickin' hate it!

Which method of disposal is more pleasing to your nose? Burning works for me. The crawlspace gets really ripe if you just leave them there.

nevada64
06-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Old lady purfume.

gsman1968
06-12-2011, 01:50 AM
road kill
weight lifters
dog farts
dentists office

nevada64
06-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Cooked liver. :yayo:

Quiet Reflections
06-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Morning breath, that stale sex smell, Smoke on my clothes, India(the whole fucking place), mildew, shit, sour milk, Mint, cinnamon,spearmint, any correctional facility, Body odor in general, Tequila, desperation

mikelpo
06-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Old people smell of meat

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Old people smell of meat

It's because they're rotting from the inside. Whatever they sprinkle on themselves before leaving the house isn't covering up the smell of decomp. I have to wait behind these characters in line all the time at the Rite-Aid when I go pick up my crazy pills and whiskey. When it's their turn I tell them to fucking go before I draw a chalk outline around them.

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 03:52 AM
I hate the smell of dead seagulls. Rotting in the floorboards in a bar or as cuisine at the wild foods festival, it's nasty. So are some pussies though. I've been with women who smell like an asian food market.

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 03:56 AM
Cologne

It's a nice city. You been there Phobun?

I hate the odour of sanctity.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-12-2011, 03:56 AM
Which method of disposal is more pleasing to your nose? Burning works for me. The crawlspace gets really ripe if you just leave them there.

That's true and, they don't pick up 'recycle' often enough!

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 04:02 AM
That's true and, they don't pick up 'recycle' often enough!

They don't even fully empty the blue trash barrel when they do pick-up on Wednesday. I'm not in the business of trusting lazy city employees to dispose of corpses I created. If you want something done right, do it yourself. Don't forget to buy plenty of bleach to defeat the luminol.

Ineeda SM
06-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Fish, raw, cooking, or cooked.

Oh yeah. That reminds me, pussy during monthly bloody time.

The burnt fur of a cat on the grill.

Fires put out with piss.

Three day old cum on your face.

Underpants after a week........

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Fish, raw, cooking, or cooked.

I've worked at all kinda places that had big signs in the breakroom saying NO PESCADO! right above the microwave. But guess what happens? I go up the stairs and hear talking but not one word of English. I open the door and the fucking smell almost knocks me over. Why the fuck do I know what that sign says but they don't? Where's Sheriff Joe at?

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Don't you love when they smell just enough that you can hide the body before the fuzz arrives?

Ineeda SM
06-12-2011, 04:32 AM
Because they are assholes Dino. I am alergic to fish. I go to Burger King for a Whooper and fries. How do I know if the fries were cooked in the same hot oil as the fish filets or not? They are not supposed to cook them together because of allergic reactions in thousands of people, but most fast food places cook them together all the time. I think it is the main reason why many people get sick eating at fast food joints, and they don't know it.

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Because they are assholes Dino. I am alergic to fish. I go to Burger King for a Whooper and fries. How do I know if the fries were cooked in the same hot oil as the fish filets or not? They are not supposed to cook them together because of allergic reactions in thousands of people, but most fast food places cook them together all the time. I think it is the main reason why many people get sick eating at fast food joints, and they don't know it.

My only comment to that is that how would anyone know what their food is prepared with unless they do everything for themselves? Your water is probably full of obscenely nasty stuff, but all you can do is try to watch what you consume. I've been a vege, vegetable, idiot, whatever people call it for 24 years now and the truth is that most food "allergies" are the direct result of people,or should I say monkeys, babying their young.

That said I hate it when you know that vagina has had at least 3 or 5 cocks in it already...didn't stop me though

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 04:48 AM
The burnt fur of a cat on the grill.

Fuck! I won't be coming round for dinner after all, Ineeda! :ignore:

Ineeda SM
06-12-2011, 04:57 AM
Fuck! I won't be coming round for dinner after all, Ineeda! :ignore:

Awww c'mon Bob. I can always cook up something else for ya. Do you like puppy? They're more tender and juicier than full grown dogs. Less stringy than cat too.

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 05:01 AM
c'mon -who else has smelled the stank of many used condoms?

phobun
06-12-2011, 05:13 AM
That said I hate it when you know that vagina has had at least 3 or 5 cocks in it already...

Oh that is a repulsive thought... the smell of sweat, unwashed pussy and semen.

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 05:20 AM
Oh that is a repulsive thought... the smell of sweat, unwashed pussy and semen.

Been there
And yes I came

theone1982
06-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Wet dog smell on people's clothes.:puke

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 05:45 AM

what's the proverb?

let drying dogs dry

something like that. I also hate the stink of personal diarrhea, but that's only because it's the smell of your own imminent death.

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Awww c'mon Bob. I can always cook up something else for ya. Do you like puppy? They're more tender and juicier than full grown dogs. Less stringy than cat too.

Nope, on balance, pussy wins every time!

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 05:49 AM

Wet people smell on dogs......

theone1982
06-12-2011, 05:53 AM
Wet people smell on dogs......

Wet people smell isn't bad!:)

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Wet people smell isn't bad!:)

Maybe, but if it's on a dog, I believe it constitutes a possible offence in at least 40 of your United States.

theone1982
06-12-2011, 06:10 AM
Maybe, but if it's on a dog, I believe it constitutes a possible offence in at least 40 of your United States.

What happens in those 40 states, stays in those 40 states!:)

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 06:13 AM
my shit smells like death today...is that bad?

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 06:18 AM

We'll club together and buy you a wreath.

theone1982
06-12-2011, 06:19 AM

No, it's when your shit smells like it's alive that you should be worried.:)

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 06:22 AM

Thank fuck for that.

I was about to abort my own feces.

theone1982
06-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Thank fuck for that.

I was about to abort my own feces.

"You shoudn'ta done that to the little fella, he waz just a boy.":)

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 06:28 AM

Make sure you're ready for this before you read on - yes, even you, Dino.

A mate of mine used to be a demon for steak tartare, eating it at every opportunity - we used to joke that one day he'd grow fangs and fur and start howling at the full moon.

Anyway, he goes to the loo one time, then when he's finished, looks down and sees things moving in and out of his crap. After he'd thrown up, he goes to see the doctor.

Turns out they were worms, the result of eating one too many dodgy steak tartares.

He is now a committed vegetarian.

theone1982
06-12-2011, 06:30 AM

A mate of mine used to be a demon for steak tartare, eating it at every opportunity - we used to joke that one day he'd grow fangs and fur and start howling at the full moon.

Anyway, he goes to the loo one time, then when he's finished, looks down and sees things moving in and out of his crap. After he'd thrown up, he goes to see the doctor.

Turns out they were worms, the result of eating one too many dodgy steak tartares.

That's disgusting! I cooked some cube steaks once, and walked away from the skillet for a minute, when I came back little white worms were wriggling out of the meat.:puke

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 06:38 AM
That's disgusting! I cooked some cube steaks once, and walked away from the skillet for a minute, when I came back little white worms were wriggling out of the meat.:puke

Yep, no worms in tofu. It just TASTES like shit!

theone1982
06-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Yep, no worms in tofu. It just TASTES like shit!

:iagree: I'd rather graze like a cow than eat tofu!:)

Ineeda SM
06-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Nope, on balance, pussy wins every time!

Ahhhh so you DO like cat after all!!!!

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 07:04 AM
ever pulled out of a girls ass because the train was coming through? Ever had a gal pull out of you for the same reason?

None of that can compare to a mall in penang that processes dying seafood. Even day old afterbirth would struggle to claim any victory over that. Asian seafood plants will kill you from the inside out.

Quiet Reflections
06-12-2011, 07:47 AM
ever pulled out of a girls ass because the train was coming through? Ever had a gal pull out of you for the same reason?

None of that can compare to a mall in penang that processes dying seafood. Even day old afterbirth would struggle to claim any victory over that. Asian seafood plants will kill you from the inside out.
Waste water treatment plants

theone1982
06-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Smells that I would like to smell-Hazel Tucker's, Bailey Jay's, Natasha Lover's, Alessandra Ribeiro's, and Dany de Castro's funsticks and sacks, assholes, feet, and armpits!:):dancing::salad:jerkoff:fuckin::party:

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 08:04 AM

no worms in a vegetarian shit. Just lots of it

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 08:05 AM

I didn't know you guys spelled loo like that. For my entire pitiful life I thought it was lou. I now have a tremendous weight off my shoulders. Time for another bong hit.

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 08:07 AM
I didn't know you guys spelled loo like that. For my entire pitiful life I thought it was lou. I now have a tremendous weight off my shoulders. Time for another bong hit.

I never met Lou. But thank him/her for taking it like a champ.

GrimFusion
06-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Meth, and people who smell like meth. Shit smells like cat piss. Cat piss is also something I don't like the smell of.

smilingbutt
06-12-2011, 08:20 AM
yup, meth smells worse than death. Attracts more flies as well.

theone1982
06-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Meth, and people who smell like meth. Shit smells like cat piss. Cat piss is also something I don't like the smell of.

Oh, so that's what this was about.
YouTube - ‪kenny cat piss‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muTQthqfn40)

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 08:37 AM

"Loo" originally comes from the french "l'eau" meaning water - a euphemism I suppose.

If you were walking the streets of 17th or 18th century Edinburgh and heard a cry from above of "Gardey-loo!" (Regardez l'eau!), you would know to expect a chamberpot full of warm piss descending on your head as the housemaid emptied the previous night's slops into the street.

Mind you, speaking as a proud Glaswegian, for all I know, those uncivilised bastards probably still do it.

GrimFusion
06-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Something like that. I've been stuck riding the bus while I get my car running again. Meth is a huge problem in Portland. So much so that the buses reek. Shower or not, I end up walking into work smelling like cat piss.

theone1982
06-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Something like that. I've been stuck riding the bus while I get my car running again. Meth is a huge problem in Portland. So much so that the buses reek. Shower or not, I end up walking into work smelling like cat piss.

The homeless problem seems to be out of control up there too, most likely the two are intimately connected. The last time I was up there my friends and I were walking around downtown and there were, literally, homeless people on every corner and in many doorways. It was very sad, and I was shocked at much it had increased since the previous time I had been there.

Quiet Reflections
06-12-2011, 09:49 AM
YouTube - ‪Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6q9nBusrq8)