PDA

View Full Version : Does the crude approach ever work ?

MrF
06-11-2011, 02:40 AM
Supposing your goal was to have a brief no-strings-attached encounter or short affair, the question is: does the crude approach ever work ?

It's something I could never try; I was brought up to be polite towards women. But the idea fascinates me.

For example, sometimes I look at the ads for casual hookups like T4M on CL and typically the guys post a dick picture. Does this actually work ? It seems ridiculous. Well, maybe with gay men ...

Another example: I knew a guy who would get drunk at parties or bars and at around 2 am he'd start crudely propositioning every "doable" girl he saw. He said it backfired in most cases but it worked with a small percentage of the "doable" women, so he got what he wanted often enough. (Probably depends on what "doable" meant to him, not sure.)

Last example: I knew this woman, she was very pretty and nice, and from my S.O. I learned that her husband was impotent and she had been frustrated for years. (I used to pick up little signs from her but I avoided that !) Anyway, this illegal immigrant worker at her place of work used to sexually harass her. One day she finally gave in to him ! Funny thing is, he was short, pudgy, and not good-looking. But he had a lot of pent-up energy and could fuck for hours, according to reports leaked by my S.O. (she only told me about it). The affair lasted 2 months, and when they broke up the unhappy guy got drunk, got caught on DUI and was deported to his home country.

So it seems the crude approach sometimes works, depending on your goals and what you define as success.

Anyone have stories ?

Ineeda SM
06-11-2011, 03:01 AM
Only on brainless girls who will fuck anyone, anytime without a thought.

Otherwise, NO.

loren
06-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Only on brainless girls who will fuck anyone, anytime without a thought.

Otherwise, NO.Well,being borderline drunk can help a guys chances of success.

BellaBellucci
06-11-2011, 03:12 AM
I like when a guy is crude when I'm already having sex with him, but not as a proposition for sex. That's just creepy.

And like Loren said, alcohol helps too. :dancing:

~BB~

Ineeda SM
06-11-2011, 03:19 AM
well,being borderline drunk can help a guys chances of success.

lmfao!!!

Foggy
06-11-2011, 05:10 AM
The affair lasted 2 months, and when they broke up the unhappy guy got drunk, got caught on DUI and was deported to his home country.

Don't know about the other stuff, but that's a good way to get rid of a dude.

No fuss, no muss...

CORVETTEDUDE
06-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Well,being borderline drunk can help a guys chances of success.

Sooooo Loren, you like drunks, do ya???!!!LOL:whistle::hide-1: