06-10-2011, 10:33 PM
She gives me a big, red, angry boner! :fuckin:

DL_NL
06-10-2011, 10:36 PM
She looks good to me too...

Star Angel 86
06-10-2011, 10:41 PM

You're just now finding this out damn you're slow I stopped posting over at the forum HungDevils because what you what you want to call friends Losername,Cheri and Lost 999 ran her off that forum.What an intelligent thread Dino.Also she's a class act.

maaarc
06-10-2011, 10:56 PM
she's really hot but I'm not sure she's a "nice lady":heartbroken:

Dino Velvet
06-10-2011, 11:04 PM
You're just now finding this out damn you're slow I stopped posting over at the forum HungDevils because what you what you want to call friends Losername,Cheri and Lost 999 ran her off that forum.What an intelligent thread Dino.Also she's a class act.

I still post over there but not often enough to keep up with HD business. I get along with everyone there but this forum has been more lively so I hang my hat here more often. Glad to still have you here, Star Angel 86.:cheers:

Я хотел бы Наташа очень многого, она знает.

Star Angel 86
06-10-2011, 11:09 PM
I still post over there but not often enough to keep up with HD business. I get along with everyone there but this forum has been more lively so I hang my hat here more often. Glad to still have you here, Star Angel 86.:cheers:

Я хотел бы Наташа очень многого, она знает.

Dino,I'm glad were still talking to one another.:cheers:

Dino Velvet
06-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Dino,I'm glad were still talking to one another.:cheers:

I'm not going anywhere unless I get shown the door.

Star Angel 86
06-10-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm not going anywhere unless I get shown the door.

Dino,I'm a straightforward kind of guy I've been shown door the quite often I resigned at Nudes Nudes Nudes before they could do that to me after 16 years.

Dino Velvet
06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Dino,I'm a straightforward kind of guy I've been shown door the quite often I resigned at Nudes Nudes Nudes before they could do that to me after 16 years.

When I worked at The Yellow Rose in Austin, Texas they fired my ass after 2 months for opening up the front door with a VIPs head after he bit one of the strippers I was friends with.

Star Angel 86
06-10-2011, 11:59 PM
When I worked at The Yellow Rose in Austin, Texas they fired my ass after 2 months for opening up the front door with a VIPs head after he bit one of the strippers I was friends with.

This bartender she was from Zimbabwe she was white with a very heavy English accent she really rolled r's. Well in 1999 she outed me for telling her discretely at a barbeque at her crib in Anaheim where I spent the night because low and behold Los Feliz was like another state away and her husband drove me home the next day.However the night before it was a party lot great food lot of beer I was one of the very few people there that didn't smoke marijuana.I was going around telling everyone you're wasting all this good beer this is so sacreligious.Well having spent the night there I woke up with a tremendous hangover I took notice of all the beer left over I saw a 12 pack of bud I hate however when hungover there is no better cure than to fight fire with fire so drank it.
My point this bartender was suppose to be my friend my best friend said we were like bookends and she goes and outs me.If anything she did me a favor a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and in that environment everyone had their own drama.However a friend betrayed me and I was truly hurt and I thought I could never trust her again.

mikelpo
06-11-2011, 02:02 AM
I too am a huge fan of Natasha she's a beauty

theone1982
06-11-2011, 02:26 AM
Though it's a tough competition, I think Natasha is the coolest girl on HA. She's funny, she's super hot, and she's smart. She's the total package!:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::party:

Jackal
06-11-2011, 02:32 AM
She is jaw-droppingly attractive!

tsdvdman
06-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Natasha is definitely HOTT...:Bowdown:.:Bowdown:.and seems real cool too with a pleasant personality. I luv when she post and contributes,,but it seems as though she has removed most if not all of her beautiful pics.

BellaBellucci
06-11-2011, 03:14 AM
Natasha's terrific. She 's beautiful, smart, and a wonderful person. :)

~BB~

CORVETTEDUDE
06-11-2011, 04:19 AM

Well, of course she does!!!:yayo::hide-1::whistle:

NatashaLover
06-11-2011, 05:19 AM
OMG, I have a very big smile on my face after reading such a thread! I am very happy for all your support and there will be Natasha for a long time! You all made my day!
Thanks Dino, Dl_Nl, Star Angel, Maarc, Jackal, Mikelpo, The One, Tsdvdman, corvette dude and my great, cute, hot friend Bella for all your great comments! :Bowdown::Bowdown::)
I am just a laid-back type girl who is here not for the attention but to make friends and have a wonderful time online. HA is one of my hobbies, :jerkoff is the other one! :)

xoxoxoxo

CORVETTEDUDE
06-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Natasha...It's girls like you, that aren't trying to impress everyone that are the sexiest, and the most fum!!! You are a breath of fresh air, a rose among thorns! When I get to Vegas next, I intend to look you up!!!:Bowdown::shrug

SirCumsAlot
06-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Wow do she have any pics or are we all going by her profile pic???

NatashaLover
06-11-2011, 05:26 AM
Natasha...It's girls like you, that aren't trying to impress everyone that are the sexiest, and the most fum!!! You are a breath of fresh air, a rose among thorns! When I get to Vegas next, I intend to look you up!!!:Bowdown::shrug
:party:Thanks, you better take me for a ride on the strip in the corvette!! :)
xoxo

CORVETTEDUDE
06-11-2011, 05:34 AM
xoxo

No worries!!! how about I do you in the middle of the Strip....on the hood!!!:rock2

BellaBellucci
06-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Thanks Dino, Dl_Nl, Star Angel, Maarc, Jackal, Mikelpo, The One, Tsdvdman, corvette dude and my great, cute, hot friend Bella for all your great comments! :Bowdown::Bowdown::)

You never have to thank me for telling the truth. It's kinda my 'thing.' :lol: xoxo

~BB~

GrimFusion
06-11-2011, 07:25 AM
You never have to thank me for telling the truth. It's kinda my 'thing.' :lol: xoxo

~BB~

You totally stole my line. Sacrilege!

I've actually said that before.
Well, minus the emoticon and the hugs & kisses.

(P.S. ...a-yup.)

william peterson
06-11-2011, 02:25 PM
she is very hot . very sexy attitude. luv you natasha :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

BigDF
06-11-2011, 02:31 PM
I find Natasha hot and cool at the same time. She's a very attractive hot lady as well as a cool person who seems to get along with everyone. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

LibertyHarkness
06-11-2011, 02:33 PM
uber hot for sure ... i would love to ... well i am keeping that to myself what i would love to do to natasha :) x

BigDF
06-11-2011, 02:34 PM
uber hot for sure ... i would love to ... well i am keeping that to myself what i would love to do to natasha :) xAwww, come on, you can tell us....:salad:fuckin:

Dino Velvet
06-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Natasha's so hot the girls go after her as much as the fellas. Wonder how many of us she could handle at once.

onmyknees
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Dino and Corvette are constantly cock blocking me with all the sexy ladies. Natasha is just the latest...but I'm guessing in her case...she has enough freak in her for all takers !! LOL

Dino Velvet
06-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Dino and Corvette are constantly cock blocking me with all the sexy ladies. Natasha is just the latest...but I'm guessing in her case...she has enough freak in her for all takers !! LOL

If I ever get Natasha's shit on my cock I'll send you a sample. What are friends for anyway?

onmyknees
06-11-2011, 11:54 PM
If I ever get Natasha's shit on my cock I'll send you a sample. What are friends for anyway?

That's why you're my man Dino...always thinkin' about your friends !! :dancing:

Dino Velvet
06-11-2011, 11:57 PM
That's why you're my man Dino...always thinkin' about your friends !! :dancing:

Hopefully the sample is large enough so you might be able to guess what restaurant I took her to prior to the rough sodomy. Helps to set the mood. I'm considerate like that.

Dino Velvet
06-18-2011, 11:20 PM
More pics, Natasha. Got anything else from this set? Love the flaming red hair. Your body looks so tight and fit too.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar62036_27.gif

TGasMutiny
06-20-2011, 07:10 PM
I luv you natasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM

Brother....You're just gonna have to get up earlier!!!:shrug

ed_jaxon
06-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Natasha tied me up and beat me and tried to get me to tell her the whereabouts of a couple of my good friends.

To hear her say "Where are Moose and Squirrel?" with her sexy Russian accent really does it for me.

BellaBellucci
06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Natasha tied me up and beat me and tried to get me to tell her the whereabouts of a couple of my good friends.

To hear her say "Where are Moose and Squirrel?" with her sexy Russian accent really does it for me.

Dino? Is that you? :ignore:

~BB~

ed_jaxon
06-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Now you know Dino cannot post without a reference to shit, piss, funholes or Hungry Man Dinners.

It's in his HA posting contract.

BellaBellucci
06-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Now you know Dino cannot post without a reference to shit, piss, funholes or Hungry Man Dinners.

It's in his HA posting contract.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619BmpXK8dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

~BB~

Dino Velvet
08-05-2011, 12:08 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619BmpXK8dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

~BB~

If I get hit by a truck today, I leave my Swanson Hungry-Man TV Dinner endorsement deal to you, Bella Bellucci. With me gone you must carry the torch to provide America with its proper nutrition.

Can we get a few more dirty pics of Natasha too? It's 3PM and I'm due for my mid-afternoon jerk.:jerkoff

kukm4
08-05-2011, 12:54 AM
could only find this japanese pic.
:mad: dam censors.

Dino Velvet
08-05-2011, 06:41 AM
could only find this japanese pic.
:mad: dam censors.

First Pearl Harbor, now covering up Natasha's goodies. I want some of her funhole. No pixels.:salad

CORVETTEDUDE
08-05-2011, 07:59 PM
xoxo

Consider it done, as long as we can spend the rest of the day talkin' about whatever comes up!!!:dancing::whistle:

CORVETTEDUDE
08-05-2011, 08:03 PM

Hey man, I'm thinkin' there's room for everybody in this party!!!:dancing:

needsum
08-05-2011, 08:35 PM
count me in then. shes all woman and fuckin GORGEOUS!

Prospero
08-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Not a "nice" girl - who cares about nice! She is bright and sassy and stunning. I think she is great.

NatashaLover
08-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Sorry Guys, I stop giving out money for good comments. I was going broke!
Sorry I have no money left, and my credit was downgrade to AA. :(
:) :)

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate all your nice comments!

Dino Velvet
08-06-2011, 03:42 AM

We don't want money! We want half-Ruskie funhole! I'll stroke my half-Ruskie wiener when you deliver the goods!:jerkoff

kukm4
08-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Dont have rubles? thats ok We accept boobles as well. :D

Jackal
08-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Natasha Lover: Sexy, beautiful, funny, smart, clever and down-to-earth. Why can't more transwomen and GGs be like her? I'm not hating, just askin'

CORVETTEDUDE
08-06-2011, 05:12 PM

Well, allow me to slide my Stimulus Package into your pretty AA Funhole!!! I think we'll have you back to AAA in no time!!!:banana::banana::banana::whistle::whistle:

amofemboy
08-06-2011, 06:30 PM

natasha you are beautyful and your beauty is a good money for all of us

Dino Velvet
08-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Natasha's funhole still retains her AAA Rating. I'd love to shove my Bull Market inside of her and give her some serious stimulus. That's Hope & Change that's worth something and I don't plan on sodomizing her off the teleprompter either. :fuckin:

maaarc
08-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I never thought I would ever have a crush on someone I never met in real life - smh
she is just so fucking cool and beautiful!!! LOL

TGasMutiny
08-07-2011, 03:31 AM

I don't need money to tell you how beautiful you are!!!!!!!!!!!

NatashaLover
08-07-2011, 04:50 AM
We don't want money! We want half-Ruskie funhole! I'll stroke my half-Ruskie wiener when you deliver the goods!
Just send me the target and prepare for delivery :)

Dont have rubles? thats ok We accept boobles as well.
Boobles ready and flotation devices in position, waiting for firing instructions commander!

Natasha Lover: Sexy, beautiful, funny, smart, clever and down-to-earth. Why can't more transwomen and GGs be like her? I'm not hating, just askin'
omg, do you accept dollar bills? I have a lot lately. :) Lot of trans woman and gg's are like me, just that they have been hurt so many times that they stop being funny, and down to earth. I just been lucky and have very strong self esteem. People don't realize the power of mind over body, and I am an expert on that. Jackal I appreciate your sweet comment and yes you have a free date with me when you are in Vegas next time, of course you have to pay me for dinner, just like my friend Ed did , by the way thanks Ed, Dinner was good and strippers much better!

She is amazing, love her in latex
(http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=62036)
mmmm Love Latex, soooo slippery when wet! I cant wait for my next big fetish event! Latex all the way baby! :dancing:

Well, allow me to slide my Stimulus Package into your pretty AA Funhole!!! I think we'll have you back to AAA in no time!!!

Forget about Triple A, Make it Triple X baby!!!!

natasha you are beautyful and your beauty is a good money for all of us
MMMM so sweet also! thanks hun! :wiggle:

Natasha's funhole still retains her AAA Rating. I'd love to shove my Bull Market inside of her and give her some serious stimulus. That's Hope & Change that's worth something and I don't plan on sodomizing her off the teleprompter either.

OK I am ready to loose my virginity to Dino, Dino come here now! please me! thats an order papi! :)

I never thought I would ever have a crush on someone I never met in real life - smh
she is just so fucking cool and beautiful!!! LOL

OMG that picture reminds me when I moved to vegas. I was sooo cute and innocent, not anymore, now I am Evil LOL :mad: :fuckin: :salad :jerkoff :party:

I don't need money to tell you how beautiful you are!!!!!!!!!!!
such a sweetheart, xoxoxoxo

maaarc
08-07-2011, 05:41 AM
OMG that picture reminds me when I moved to vegas. I was sooo cute and innocent, not anymore, now I am Evil LOL :mad: :fuckin: :salad :jerkoff :party:

I still wanna give you a spanking evil girl :):):)
actually, what you are is the sexiest most desirable person I have seen in a very long time my beautiful young friend :wiggle:

theone1982
08-07-2011, 05:48 AM
Saying "I find Natasha Lover attractive" is like saying "I find the sky to be blue". It's obviously always true.:Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
08-07-2011, 06:35 AM
OK I am ready to loose my virginity to Dino, Dino come here now! please me! thats an order papi! :)

Can you swing by LA and pick me up? I have no business being behind the wheel right now. I have some beer and leftover tri-tip sandwiches I can bring too. Give me an hour so I can SSS.

PomonaCA
08-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Meh.... I'd bone her but if I talked to her for more than a couple minutes I'd get bored of all her dumb ass and naive racial politics

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Meh.... I'd bone her but if I talked to her for more than a couple minutes I'd get bored of all her dumb ass and naive racial politics

What a courteous and sophisticated gentleman you are, Pomona!

Natasha can fight her own battles, but I suspect she'd get bored of your views even faster.

PomonaCA
08-07-2011, 07:20 AM
What a courteous and sophisticated gentleman you are, Pomona!

Natasha can fight her own battles, but I suspect she'd get bored of your views even faster.

There are thousands of users on this website but it's interesting that, when it comes to ME, you are always around. You want me and you know it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, bro. I'm just not of your persuasion, that's all. Best of luck to you.

Jackal
08-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Just send me the target and prepare for delivery :)

Boobles ready and flotation devices in position, waiting for firing instructions commander!

omg, do you accept dollar bills? I have a lot lately. :) Lot of trans woman and gg's are like me, just that they have been hurt so many times that they stop being funny, and down to earth. I just been lucky and have very strong self esteem. People don't realize the power of mind over body, and I am an expert on that. Jackal I appreciate your sweet comment and yes you have a free date with me when you are in Vegas next time, of course you have to pay me for dinner, just like my friend Ed did , by the way thanks Ed, Dinner was good and strippers much better!

mmmm Love Latex, soooo slippery when wet! I cant wait for my next big fetish event! Latex all the way baby! :dancing:

Forget about Triple A, Make it Triple X baby!!!!

MMMM so sweet also! thanks hun! :wiggle:

such a sweetheart, xoxoxoxo

Oh you have me blushing red, Natasha. I'll take a chance to see or exchange words with a lady of your caliber over any bevy of single dollars in the world! What kind of meals do you enjoy?

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 07:47 AM
There are thousands of users on this website but it's interesting that, when it comes to ME, you are always around. You want me and you know it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, bro. I'm just not of your persuasion, that's all. Best of luck to you.

You should be so lucky..... And my politics would send you off screaming anyway.

It's just that there are better ways of saying that you don't find someone's entire personality attractive, and I don't mind calling out dickheadedness when I see it.

NatashaLover
08-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Oh you have me blushing red, Natasha. I'll take a chance to see or exchange words with a lady of your caliber over any bevy of single dollars in the world! What kind of meals do you enjoy?

American food, mostly red meat and love mash potatoes. I also love latin food. ;)

Jericho
08-08-2011, 01:15 AM
You find Natasha Lover Attractive.
Golly gee, do you like blow jobs too?!

Jackal
08-08-2011, 01:23 AM
American food, mostly red meat and love mash potatoes. I also love latin food. ;)

Excuse me as I go to sign up for cooking classes.

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 01:44 AM
do you like blow jobs too?!

Yes, but only from ladies. I see you as more of a geezer than a bird.

Jericho
08-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Yes, but only from ladies. I see you as more of a geezer than a bird.

Damn you to hell, Dino Velvet!
Nice one, fukker! :Bowdown:

KelticForce1349
08-15-2011, 03:23 PM

Whoa! Dino...you used to live in "The ATX?" ...And you bounced at the Yellow Rose? I love the Sushi over at Korea Garden just across the street from the Rose.

How long did you live in Austin?

iamdrgonzo
08-15-2011, 04:12 PM
I Find Natasha Lover Attractive

Me three.

Dino Velvet
08-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Whoa! Dino...you used to live in "The ATX?" ...And you bounced at the Yellow Rose? I love the Sushi over at Korea Garden just across the street from the Rose.

How long did you live in Austin?

I lived in Austin for a little over 2 years. I was a floor manager at The Yellow Rose. I hung out at The Red Rose on 183(I think) occasionally. I also worked at The Back Room.

I'm from California so I don't eat sushi in Texas. Fried Catfish maybe.

KelticForce1349
08-16-2011, 07:36 AM
I lived in Austin for a little over 2 years. I was a floor manager at The Yellow Rose. I hung out at The Red Rose on 183(I think) occasionally. I also worked at The Back Room.

I'm from California so I don't eat sushi in Texas. Fried Catfish maybe.

Man...I really miss the Backroom! They had the best damn sound-system of any club or bar. I so many good concerts there. Too bad the management started smoking crack and booking Hip Hop shit. I keep hoping someone will re-open that place and do it with the original style.

Dino Velvet
08-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Man...I really miss the Backroom! They had the best damn sound-system of any club or bar. I so many good concerts there. Too bad the management started smoking crack and booking Hip Hop shit. I keep hoping someone will re-open that place and do it with the original style.

I worked some good shows there in 1995. Place was a den of coke and whores then too.

Corrosion Of Conformity
Marilyn Manson
X-COPS (GWAR in Police Uniforms)
Clutch
Machine Head

Is Liberty Lunch still around? They booked mainly hard rock/metal bands.

theone1982
08-16-2011, 07:52 AM
X-Cops! Fuck yeah!:rock2

Dino Velvet
08-16-2011, 07:57 AM
X-Cops! Fuck yeah!:rock2

///////////////////////

KelticForce1349
08-16-2011, 11:29 AM
I worked some good shows there in 1995. Place was a den of coke and whores then too.

Corrosion Of Conformity
Marilyn Manson
X-COPS (GWAR in Police Uniforms)
Clutch
Machine Head

Is Liberty Lunch still around? They booked mainly hard rock/metal bands.

Ok...you have been gone from Austin for quite a while now, I can tell. The Liberty Lunch closed not long after I got here in the summer of '98. R.I.P.

As a former New Yorker it pains me to say this but, there have been too many people coming here from New York and L.A. They are over-crowding this City looking for "something cool" and "more affordable" while not appreciating the cool stuff/demanding mundane crap and raising the price of everything in the City.

From what I have been told many times Austin started changing for the worst in the late 90's. I have been here long enough now that I can see it happening through my own eyes. Still an awesome City, but things are moving in the wrong direction and it probably can't be stopped.

scubalover1978
08-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Couldn't agree more. It sucks.

Still an awesome City, but things are moving in the wrong direction and it probably can't be stopped.

Dino Velvet
12-14-2011, 10:51 PM
Bumped hoping Natasha has some pictures of herself that she might want to share with us. Welcome back, beautiful.

needsum
12-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Glad you bumped this Dino. I too am glad she's back. Shes an amazing woman all around. Wish I could get my ass to Vegas, I'd love to buy her dinner and get to know her off of this site. She's a keeper.

Dino Velvet
12-14-2011, 11:19 PM
You're welcome. Natasha is a great girl. Not only hot but a great personality too. Love her fire.

onmyknees
12-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Bumped hoping Natasha has some pictures of herself that she might want to share with us. Welcome back, beautiful.

Yea...she's pretty fucking hot. :Bowdown:

EvonRose
12-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Yes and she's nice... unlike some of the other girls on here... Haterville...

Mayrah
12-15-2011, 12:18 AM
^lol, HateAngels!

lisaparadise
12-15-2011, 12:51 AM
She gives me a big, red, angry boner! :fuckin:you think anybody with an ass attractive.

Dino Velvet
12-15-2011, 01:17 AM
you think anybody with an ass attractive.

You got me. I'm busted.:jerkoff

NatashaLover
12-15-2011, 01:19 AM
Hey Thank you Dino, you are also special here in HA!

Glad you bumped this Dino. I too am glad she's back. Shes an amazing woman all around. Wish I could get my ass to Vegas, I'd love to buy her dinner and get to know her off of this site. She's a keeper.
MMMM thats what I am talking about, yummy dinners in a peaceful enviroment. :)

You're welcome. Natasha is a great girl. Not only hot but a great personality too. Love her fire.
:) Thanks again dear!

Yea...she's pretty fucking hot. :Bowdown: LOL whats important is the inside, and yes I am warm and loving inside too! :) "wink" Thank you for the compliment!

Yes and she's nice... unlike some of the other girls on here... Haterville...
You too dear, great personality and super down to earth! thats whats important!!! I :Bowdown: to you cutie. :dancing:
Many girls think because they are famous they are the big deal, the big deal is in the heart and in being cool, nice and down to earth to other people, to people who admire them and to those who respect them. I might not be a porn star but I am fucking cool and friendly when people get to know me, yes I am not perfect, but who is? :party:

ed_jaxon
12-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Evon, Natasha is fun as hell to hang out with.

Natasha I hope we get to hang out again in Vegas and this time come with us to the next spot!

EvonRose
12-15-2011, 01:37 AM
You too dear, great personality and super down to earth! thats whats important!!! I :Bowdown: to you cutie. :dancing:
Many girls think because they are famous they are the big deal, the big deal is in the heart and in being cool, nice and down to earth to other people, to people who admire them and to those who respect them. I might not be a porn star but I am fucking cool and friendly when people get to know me, yes I am not perfect, but who is? :party:[/QUOTE]

Aww thank you Natasha, At least someone sees my personality I feel rather misunderstood... Being a porn star does not make you famous, makes you more known but not every girl wants to be in that industry, just because they are in it and women like us rather not then they think they are big shots, or in my case better musicians... I agree you are one hell of a cool chick I love it, and I can't wait to hang out with you soon!

EvonRose
12-15-2011, 01:37 AM
Evon, Natasha is fun as hell to hang out with.

Natasha I hope we get to hang out again in Vegas and this time come with us to the next spot!

Ed!!! I miss you...

ed_jaxon
12-15-2011, 01:47 AM
Ed!!! I miss you...

Miss you too. Hope I can buy you dinner soon. Had a good time hanging when you were here.

Dino Velvet
12-15-2011, 04:16 AM
Hey Thank you Dino, you are also special here in HA!

This guy is special too.

NatashaLover
12-19-2011, 03:35 AM
Here is one Dino!

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 03:39 AM
Here is one Dino!

I love that stuff on you. Thanks beautiful.

MyersJ85
12-19-2011, 04:27 AM
Here is one Dino!

DAMN!! I don't know if there is much else I could say about that photo.. Only thing else I can think about is :jerkoff..

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 12:31 AM
What the heck? It's Wednesday. Lil' bumpage for the pretty lady.:Bowdown:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar62036_38.gif

onmyknees
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm gonna stop commenting on all things Natasha. I find myself looking at that ass, then checking flight schedules to Vegas.

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm gonna stop commenting on all things Natasha. I find myself looking at that ass, then checking flight schedules to Vegas.

Me = Obsessed = Not good
Forgetting to sleep and eat now
Sweating bullets
Help Me

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/mitchum/953/ex_pics/exor_023.jpg

LordRectum1
01-06-2012, 12:56 AM
I tried to stop but launch sequence was already initiated and a blew a big load everywhere.

Ryz
01-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Human Centipede 2. Fucking awful...

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Human Centipede 2. Fucking awful...

How dare you!!!

http://www.wassapening.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/HumanCentipede2_MAIN.jpg

Ryz
01-06-2012, 01:31 AM
I just realized I clicked on the wrong thread. xD

onmyknees
01-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Me = Obsessed = Not good
Sweating bullets
Help Me

When the authorities ask me what it was that pushed you over the top...I'll simply tell them
1. Britt
2. Natasha
3. Joanna
5. Liberty
6. Sammi
7. Nikka
and a bunch of other very bad ladies.

NatashaLover
01-06-2012, 02:42 AM
Hurry cause Vegas is going to be craxxxy the next couple of weeks! LOL

Me = Obsessed = Not good
Sweating bullets
Help Me

Come to mama if you are willing to get tie up to the bed post and being force into my milky way. :salad:fuckin:

I tried to stop but launch sequence was already initiated and a blew a big load everywhere.

Lier, lier.... LOL :) mmmm cum everywhere.... yummy

When the authorities ask me what it was that pushed you over the top...I'll simply tell them
1. Britt
2. Natasha
3. Joanna
5. Liberty
6. Sammi
7. Nikka

Ok now you are in trouble with the ones you didn't mention. :hide-1:

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 03:24 AM
1. Britt
2. Natasha
3. Joanna
5. Liberty
6. Sammi
7. Nikka

You missed one. She's still alive too so you owe her an apology. I'll have to write her family one one day. I just pretended to be in the trap so my short but strong arms could grab.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/images/2008/11/23/godzilla1.jpg

Willie Escalade
01-06-2012, 05:02 AM
I'm still distracted by that profile pic...

NatashaLover
01-06-2012, 05:06 AM
I'm still distracted by that profile pic...

I see you have the avatar from last year that I like! LOL
The four aces and the queen. :)

Willie Escalade
01-06-2012, 05:26 AM
I see you have the avatar from last year that I like! LOL
I will be making a new one after my return. You won't be wearing pants though...

NatashaLover
01-06-2012, 05:38 AM
I will be making a new one after my return. You won't be wearing pants though...

I doub it, but good try. LOL

Willie Escalade
01-06-2012, 06:03 AM
I doub it, but good try. LOL
I meant the picture! :whistle:

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 06:32 AM

Is this some sort of dirty birdy code? What's aces? I never trust a blank piece of paper. Somebody said here's a note and handed me a blank piece of paper and I had to sit down and analyze. When I finished making sure to disarm it I handed it to the first security officer telling him here's a note. "It's your future. Nothing." I smiled, felt better again, and continued walking home.

Aces

Slayer - Psychopathy Red - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvpn4Fan_Ps&feature=fvwrel)

Jericho
01-06-2012, 06:52 AM
Golly Gee, d'ya like blow jobs too?
the things i would do to that arse, oy vey, i'd be excommunicated!

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Golly Gee, d'ya like blow jobs too?
the things i would do to that arse, oy vey, i'd be excommunicated!

Hey Bishop, fuck her good and make her bleed and you become a Cardinal.

NatashaLover
01-06-2012, 06:57 AM
I meant the picture! :whistle:

LOL :whistle::whistle: I am such a little angel.

Jericho
01-06-2012, 07:01 AM
LOL :whistle::whistle: I am such a little angel.
I've never seen an angel do that before!

Dino Velvet
01-06-2012, 07:21 AM
LOL :whistle::whistle: I am such a little fallen angel.

Closer to being fixed.

Helvis2012
01-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Naturally....

slingblade
01-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Such a shame as fine as Natasha is me thinks shes just a tease and a recipe for blue balls cause I dont think she's sharing that phat ass. :):)

NatashaLover
01-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Such a shame as fine as Natasha is me thinks shes just a tease and a recipe for blue balls cause I dont think she's sharing that phat ass. :):)

just like I used to say in high school, TRUEEEEEEEEEE........
LOL :) just a nice little tease
:party:

slingblade
01-14-2012, 03:51 PM
just like I used to say in high school, TRUEEEEEEEEEE........
LOL :) just a nice little tease
:party:

hahaha.. well u working with an aweful lot baby wouldnt take too much to give us blue balls looking at your fine ass. jus like we used to tell the girls in high school can I jus stick the head in lil ma???? :):):)

Cecil Rhodes
05-02-2012, 01:21 PM
From your description, the bartender would be from Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe . There is a big difference .

This bartender she was from Zimbabwe she was white with a very heavy English accent she really rolled r's. Well in 1999 she outed me for telling her discretely at a barbeque at her crib in Anaheim where I spent the night because low and behold Los Feliz was like another state away and her husband drove me home the next day.However the night before it was a party lot great food lot of beer I was one of the very few people there that didn't smoke marijuana.I was going around telling everyone you're wasting all this good beer this is so sacreligious.Well having spent the night there I woke up with a tremendous hangover I took notice of all the beer left over I saw a 12 pack of bud I hate however when hungover there is no better cure than to fight fire with fire so drank it.
My point this bartender was suppose to be my friend my best friend said we were like bookends and she goes and outs me.If anything she did me a favor a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and in that environment everyone had their own drama.However a friend betrayed me and I was truly hurt and I thought I could never trust her again.

Nicole Dupre
05-02-2012, 02:40 PM
From your description, the bartender would be from Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe . There is a big difference .
Wow. You really are obsessed with Cecil Rhodes. Do you own a Rhodesian Ridgeback, mine diamonds, and believe that English people are the master race? lol

jimbo1974
05-02-2012, 03:05 PM
English people are the master race?

*whispers*

We did invent lots of shit you know. Such as words

//carry on

Cecil Rhodes
05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Wow. You really are obsessed with Cecil Rhodes. Do you own a Rhodesian Ridgeback, mine diamonds, and believe that English people are the master race? lol

just for that you get no scholarship

Nicole Dupre
05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
*whispers*

We did invent lots of shit you know. Such as words

//carry on
And you emit them beyond the funny-looking teeth that chew the bad food. And that's why we love you. lol