PDA

View Full Version : Slave, with a big weapon.

Miss_Sarah_Kane
06-10-2011, 07:59 PM
On Sunday I had a call from a slave who had been visiting female Mistresses for over 10 years, he had been recommended too visited me, by a Mistress in Bradford.

My P.A. let him in and he waited as I finished getting ready for him dressed in black PVC dress, corset and boots with suspenders and lace top stocking and a pair of leather gloves. I was ready for him I entered the medical room. He was sat on the medical bench just chilling out waiting for me, very cute and well built, mmmm! Just what Mistress likes.

We discussed his interest and he was happy to try anything as long as we used safe words. I suggested some anal play, which he had done before, but again like many this had been done in a forced and uncontrollable manner… he had never been water deuched before either which I found strange I always require my slaves to deuche before anal, get you all clean and the results are very pleasurable, I certainly don’t do Brown!!!!!!!! The smell even puts me off!!

Anyway I led him to the bathroom where I explained how to deuche and then left him to strip and wait for me on his knees in the top chamber, he was blown away by the amount of equipment I had to offer. My slave was ready for me, he had some nice tattoos, great body and a very large cock. He had told me he enjoyed sensual play and Cock and ball torture.

So I began by showing him a few positions that I expected him to remember is required, I then put a latex hood onto him and blindfolded him and restrained his arms in the suspension cuffs, I then began to tease and torment his body in the only way Mistress Sarah Kane can!!! Working my way on to my knees to his weapon, I then sank my teeth deep in to his flesh and gave him a cock and ball torture blow job he would never forget, I teased him further by bringing another Mistress into the room and letting her scrape her nails down his back and watch me inflict my own method of cock and ball torture on to his cock. He was begging for me to stop but I knew he wanted more.

I lowered him down on the suspension on to his knees, I lifted my dress and removed my knickers exposing my now hard cock before him, still blindfolded I made him stick his tongue out and taste my tip, I then ordered him to beg for my cock, he had been a good slave so I pushed my 9” deep inside him making him gagged he loved it, he pleasured me fully until I was satisfied with him.
I then ordered him into one of the positions I had told him earlier, whist I sorted the next stage of play.

Anal Play - I guided him to the fetters bench strapped him down with his legs in the sturps, I then got him fully under my control, I made him listen to sound of me putting long latex gloves on then I slowly inserted one finger into him, massaging his G-spot. Nice a slowly building a rhythm up, then moving on to another finger stretching him slowly, I then beginning sucking on his cock and building him up to climax just stopping each time he nearly peak this was a great game of orgasm denial.

We were coming to the end of the session so I climbed onto the bench hovered above his face and sank my weapon into him I ordered him to wank his cock hard he was gagging my cock, I told him he had permission to cum and he shot a massive load of cum all over his chest, he was completely blown away with the session he told me that was the best session he had ever had and he will be back very soon. I told him next time I was going to push his boundaries even more and bring the next session to an end with him strapped down and Mistress Sarah Kane riding his weapon until I was fully satisfied.

I can't wait to ride his cock..................!!!!

Miss Sarah Kane

BigDF
06-12-2011, 03:58 PM
An excellent story, Miss Kane and a very lucky new slave I must add. It really aroused me. I'd love hear more of your adventures.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

ZaraKane
06-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Very nice.

I think all girls with Kane in their name make good dommes :P

Prospero
06-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Yep - if they were called Monica Jellymould - they'd have to take up a different line of work

Miss_Sarah_Kane
06-22-2011, 12:03 AM
An excellent story, Miss Kane and a very lucky new slave I must add. It really aroused me. I'd love hear more of your adventures.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

There will be more of my adventures very soon as I have just got back from Holiday, plenty of sessions booked in and I am visiting my East Croydon venue 7th & 8th July. When my long term slave jools is visiting me.

I love playing with him.......x

Richctdude
07-11-2011, 02:00 AM
wow great story!!!!