PDA

View Full Version : Which One Of You Broads Has The Tightest Anus?

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 06:54 AM
A friend of mine wanted me to ask for him.

Ineeda SM
06-08-2011, 07:08 AM
A friend of mine wanted me to ask for him.

Yeah right. And your friend's name is Dinos Hand.:dancing:

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Yeah right. And your friend's name is Dinos Hand.:dancing:

Is Dinos some Greek dude? Dino is more of a WOP name.

I have a similar dating style to Norm MacDonald. This is one of the funniest bits ever.

YouTube - ‪Norm MacDonald on Dennis Miller Live!‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbieZNGLdjw)

YouTube - ‪Norm MacDonald on Dennis Miller Live! Part 2‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1n1gdAJiC4)

theone1982
06-08-2011, 07:22 AM
"Every fucking kid is named Dylan!":)

Ineeda SM
06-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Is Dinos some Greek dude? Dino is more of a WOP name.

I have a similar dating style to Norm MacDonald. This is one of the funniest bits ever.

Yes I can see the similar styles between you and Norm. I remember that bit back when Miller was still funny on HBO. But Norm is hilarious. His bit about cocks is classic.

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 07:31 AM
"Every fucking kid is named Dylan!":)

I never get tired of watching Norm videos on YouTube. He's one of the most awkward but best story tellers I've ever seen. I never miss him when he's on Conan.

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 07:35 AM
Yes I can see the similar styles between you and Norm. I remember that bit back when Miller was still funny on HBO. But Norm is hilarious. His bit about cocks is classic.

Norm would be on for 10 minutes or so and see how many times he could insert the word "cock" into the interview.

Ineeda SM
06-08-2011, 07:39 AM
LMAO! Norm loves the word "COCK".

OK So back to the original topic. Come on gals. Dino's hand wants to know which one of you broads has the tightest anus? Or who's pucker could filter water?

SisterDickRadio
06-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Maybe ask the guys who's is tighter, girls aren't fucking their own asses! LMAO!:salad

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 07:53 AM
LMAO! Norm loves the word "COCK".

OK So back to the original topic. Come on gals. Dino's hand wants to know which one of you broads has the tightest anus? Or who's pucker could filter water?

The apostrophe makes all the difference. Andate ora a prendere una merda e sega.:cheers:

theone1982
06-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Well, we'll never know without testing every girl. I volunteer my dick for this job!:):jerkoff

Ineeda SM
06-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Andate ora a prendere una merda e sega.:cheers:

You'll have to help me with that one. Translated from Latin it means, "Andate the mouths of the one to catch them from the excrement from the Sega." I am a bit confused on that.

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 08:06 AM
You'll have to help me with that one. Translated from Latin it means, "Andate the mouths of the one to catch them from the excrement from the Sega." I am a bit confused on that.

Took a shit and jerked off on the toilet just now. I was excusing myself with a little TMI.

Jericho
06-08-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm thinking Nutina...For all the wrong reasons! :shrug

theone1982
06-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Took a shit and jerked off on the toilet just now. I was excusing myself with a little TMI.

Took a shit and jerked off? Did you take a leak afterwards and complete the hat trick?:)

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Took a shit and jerked off? Did you take a leak afterwards and complete the hat trick?:)

I always piss after jerking off so the hole on my wiener doesn't stick to my tighty whiteys.

theone1982
06-08-2011, 08:18 AM
I always piss after jerking off so the hole on my wiener doesn't stick to my tighty whiteys.

Lol! And I thought I was the only one!:lol:

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Lol! And I thought I was the only one!:lol:

I'm a Righty and have never once Punished Percy with my left hand. That shit's too kinky for me. My parents would be looking down from Heaven shaking their heads with my grandfather looking up from Hell cackling like a madman.

theone1982
06-08-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm a Righty and have never once Punished Percy with my left hand. That shit's too kinky for me. My parents would be looking down from Heaven shaking their heads with my grandfather looking up from Hell cackling like a madman.

The left hand is always good for playing "stranger in the room.":lol:

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 08:44 AM
The left hand is always good for playing "stranger in the room.":lol:

More like fuckin' home-wrecker if you ask me.

Jericho
06-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Do you two perverts mind...Some of us are lefties..This counts as discrimination! :whistle::lol:

Dino Velvet
06-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Do you two perverts mind...Some of us are lefties..This counts as discrimination! :whistle::lol:

I pull it like a Capitalist, always from the right.