PDA

View Full Version : What did Santa bring YOU for XXX-Mas?

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 01:09 AM
This board is basically to brag about what u got, lol. If your Christmas wishes were granted, and how did the holidays treat u?

Mine was Awesome, SANTA REALLY DELIVERED THIS YEAR! Whats even better, is i have nothing but positive people and family in my life, who love, accept, and cherish me. Thats better than any material posession!

I had a kick-ass time w/ my family and got some pretty cool gitfs. I wanna hear good and bad holiday stories so feel free to share!!!

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 01:10 AM
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j7gmdz

NYCe
12-27-2005, 01:24 AM
Most of my gifts came a month or so early but I got a new surround sound system. The 24 Season 4 boxed set sounds really amazing on it.

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 01:28 AM
thats awesome. I saw this BANGING stereo system at a hotel this weekend, the Affinia Dumont on 34st. I was so suprised by how much "kick" that little system had, and even more surprised that it wasnt hammered to the table lol!!!

NYCe
12-27-2005, 01:41 AM
The Affinia is a NICE hotel. Great for business travelers and I think they let you bring pets too.

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 01:57 AM
it sure IS awesome. Great view, nice rooms. Wine, munchies, soda's, HUUUGE comfy bed. Everything i needed ws in that room. It was like an apartment. The bathroom was GORGEOUS! One of those showers with the adjustable and removable heads (I had fun with that! LOL) HUGE mirrors, comfy sofa! Fridge full of goodies, awesome room service, high speed internet connection.... It ROCKED lol.

BeardedOne
12-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Not so much Christmas gifts as Boxing Day adventures. Got up close and personal with a hawk this afternoon, rescuing one of the neighbor's chickens (And then running interference for the neighborhood catz, which the hawk decided was an acceptable runner-up for a chicken dinner).

Quite the rainy day adventure. :shock:

Last week it was a bat, this week a hawk. Jeez, what's next week :?:

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 02:01 AM
lol. I never see bats or hawks around me. Only pigeons, and drug dealers lol j/k.

slinky
12-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Nothing. Zero. Nada. Nix. Niente. Rien.

BeardedOne
12-27-2005, 02:42 AM
lol. I never see bats or hawks around me. Only pigeons, and drug dealers lol j/k.

You gotta come down to Delawhere sometime, Ruby. Found out last week that bats buzz, like a vibrator, instead of squeaking. :lol:

I live in a tiny town (Only two blocks long) in the midst of farm areas. We get a lot of variety re: fauna. There's a property down the road with an errant bull that gets out on occasion.

The hawk was new to me. He was sitting on top of the chicken, with his talons around its neck. I prodded his chest with a pole until he let the chicken go, but he was definitely pissed at me.

I have the stray (With a gimp paw) locked on the porch, so the hawk doesn't, as it were, eat any pussy tonite. :wink:

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 02:43 AM
lol

slinky
12-27-2005, 03:00 AM
errant bull that gets out on occasion.

Sounds like HA.

BeardedOne
12-27-2005, 03:23 AM
errant bull that gets out on occasion.

Sounds like HA.

Yah, I've noticed a lot of errant bull on here. :lol: :lol:

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Well i personally haven't done ANY traveling, aside from my occasional visits to Boston. A friend of mine is planning a trip for us, maybe to London, which i hear is a BEAUTIFUL place to visit. Im sooooo looking forward to it. Another friend of mine is planning a trip to Puerto Rico, which is a place i should DEFINAETLY visit. (Cuz i am 1/2 PR and all) I could take some HOTTT pictures out there lol.

DamionXXX
12-27-2005, 05:20 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 05:58 AM
thats awesome! I got a dell laptop, some perfumes, victoria secret lingere, jewelry, and clothes (like i need anymore of those! LOL) It was perfect cuz my top (which i am wearing in the pic i posted b4) broke on me lol. My nephew got an eyeful of ti ti's (<<spanish 4 aunt) boobies!!!

rick_932
12-27-2005, 06:26 AM
well, i just graduated from college last week, so i received mostly money as christmas gifts. since i have a lot of friends/relatives, i got a lil under $3k 8)

Dkg
12-27-2005, 06:52 AM
Damn you are hot. Anyways, on topic.

I got 3 videogames
3 gift cards
clothes
Obsession cologne
some Axe shower gel
and a Simpsons calander

oh and about $200

I've done better, but I've also done much worse...

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 06:57 AM
no one every gives me $$$ on the holidays.... i dunno if thats a good or bad thing. Maybe they just wanna impress me by buying the perfect present..... maybe lol. Whatever... I'm happy with everything i got, lol. A lot of people got some pretty cool gifts. Interesting.

hwbs
12-27-2005, 08:20 AM
i got the reciever for my surround sound but still have to get the speakers....got my hdmi dvd player and a bunch of gift cards and some polo black and this huge ralph luren travel bag that u could fit a dead body in :shock:

rick_932
12-27-2005, 10:27 PM
no one every gives me $$$ on the holidays.... i dunno if thats a good or bad thing. Maybe they just wanna impress me by buying the perfect present..... maybe lol. Whatever... I'm happy with everything i got, lol. A lot of people got some pretty cool gifts. Interesting.

most of the time, id prefer receiving money on the holidays. many times ive recieved gifts that are really of no use to me. but with money, you can buy what you know you can use. i was thinkin about this the other day because a friend of my told me that her no good boyfriend got her a punch bowl for christmas! a punch bowl! and it turns out he bought it from walgreens. she said she wouldve been more happy receiving the $10 that he used to spend on it, hah.

RubyTS
12-27-2005, 10:49 PM
oh thats saaaaaaaaaad. For the guy im seeing, i bought a white gold bracelet, engraved with the day we became more than friends, A stuffed, lion, (cuz he loved lions) a shirt from Express, and some Diesel sneaks.

BeardedOne
12-27-2005, 10:53 PM
and this huge ralph luren travel bag that u could fit a dead body in :shock:

Now =that= is a truly stylish and useful gift. :lol: :lol:

Down here, the thug elite use old beer coolers for disposing of poor judgement. :evil: