PDA

View Full Version : The Crow Remake

Nivek
06-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Why you ask? Money of course! Apparently there is going to be a Crow remake. Surprisingly Bradley Cooper (the Hangover,2) is interested in the lead of Eric Draven. Personally, I think some movies should never be redone. Brandon Lee's last role should be in a movie NEVER remade. It was bad enough that they made those awful sequels. Well 3 was ok but still. If they did another, and not a remake of the first, I would say Jared leto would at least be better being an actual musician, a better actor n a better looking dude.

Ben
06-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Why you ask? Money of course! Apparently there is going to be a Crow remake. Surprisingly Bradley Cooper (the Hangover,2) is interested in the lead of Eric Draven. Personally, I think some movies should never be redone. Brandon Lee's last role should be in a movie NEVER remade. It was bad enough that they made those awful sequels. Well 3 was ok but still. If they did another, and not a remake of the first, I would say Jared leto would at least be better being an actual musician, a better actor n a better looking dude.

I enjoyed the first one.
A remake is needless. Why not, say, re-release the old one. I mean, didn't they do that with Grease???????

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Bradley Cooper needs to skip that script................
you wanna remake a flick, remake Escape from New York
He'd fit Kurt Russel's role perfectly

Ben
06-05-2011, 08:41 PM
I enjoyed the first one.
A remake is needless. Why not, say, re-release the old one. I mean, didn't they do that with Grease???????

Yep! Grease was re-released to theaters in 1998 to mark the 20th anniversary.
So, why not wait a few years and do the same thing with The Crow. Ya know, a 20th. anniversary special, as it were.
I mean, the production cost would be zero. And spend a bit on advertising -- and then simply count the cash when the tickets are sold.
I mean, a new Crow flick would cost a studio, I'm guessing, around $100 million to make.

Ben
06-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Bradley Cooper needs to skip that script................
you wanna remake a flick, remake Escape from New York
He'd fit Kurt Russel's role perfectly

Oh God! Not a John Carpenter remake.... The remake of The Fog was awful.
Albeit the remake of Halloween was pretty good. But ya can't -- or shouldn't -- mess with the "master" of suspense.... :)

phobun
06-05-2011, 08:52 PM
why you ask? Money of course! Apparently there is going to be a crow remake. Surprisingly bradley cooper (the hangover,2) is interested in the lead of eric draven. Personally, i think some movies should never be redone. Brandon lee's last role should be in a movie never remade. It was bad enough that they made those awful sequels. Well 3 was ok but still. If they did another, and not a remake of the first, i would say jared leto would at least be better being an actual musician, a better actor n a better looking dude.

wtf......