PDA

View Full Version : In Sao Paulo the next 3 days - looking for some peeps to party

tsluvus
06-02-2011, 02:21 AM
I am now in Sao Paulo and will be here partying for 3 days.
As you know this might be the Mecca for T-Girls.

PM if you want to go meet some girls.

I speak Portuguese fluently

Nikka
06-02-2011, 02:35 AM
bring your machine gun

ELSAPO
06-02-2011, 05:36 AM
why is it bad out there? sucks cuz I thought about taking a trip soon

LaCosa
06-02-2011, 12:18 PM
why is it bad out there? sucks cuz I thought about taking a trip soon

A few years back the government was going to move drug gang leaders from one prison to another. With cell phones they ordered an attack on the city. For two or more days the city of Sao Paulo was under a mini siege.

Gangs burned city buses, attacked police stations and banks.

Sao Paulo hands down is a dangerous city. But give credit where credit is due. The city has reduced it's homicide rate dramatically. From a rate once around 70 people per 100,000 to eventually one roughly around 30 per 100,000.

I think the city is now around 11 per 100,000 - or if not the city than some areas of the city.

I suspect there is some margin of error in most Brazilian homicide statistics and I would er towards the real rates being slightly higher. I say that because most Brazilian departments are severely underfunded and not given the technological resources of U.S. and European police forces. A corpse found decomposing in tall grass might not be marked as a homicide (assuming it is) if the corpse is from a favelado and not reported missing. But that's a huge assumption on my part.

Bear in mind Sao Paulo is a megalopolis. The population id gigantic and mind boggling. Rio also has an enormous population. To provide comparisons with the U.S. a city like Detroit often has homicide rates around 30 persons murdered per 100,000 people. New York City and L.A. are roughly around 11 per 100,000.

Small cities like Gary, Indiana and Compton, California were at one time steadily boasting homicide rates year after year around 50 per 100,000 and 64 per 100,000 respectively. The Chicago suburb of Maywood and post-Katrina New Orleans were worst for a while - both at differing times having rates of 80 per 100,000 people.

The U.S. State Department doesn't issue travel warning to U.S. citizens vacationing and traveling within the U.S. - but the fact is some regions and or cities of the U.S. are some of the most dangerous places on earth for U.S. citizens and foreigners to travel.

Whereas foreigners are regularly stuck up - robbed - in Brazil it seems to much more frequent they are robbed, raped, and murdered in the United States. Some years ago so many German tourists got murdered in Florida that Germany issued a warning to all German citizens about traveling to Florida. To this day both foreigners (Europeans and Japanese) and U.S. nationals are rapped and murdered visiting Florida or traveling through it.

But one thing is for sure... Brazil like many Latin American countries has a major problem with kidnapping for ransom. In Sao Paulo alone people are kidnapped every single day. And they cut off ears. These are gang members from the slums or favelas doing the kidnapping. It's a major problem like child abduction in the United States (which is arguably epidemic now). And Sao Paulo has little resources to combat the problem.

Hence Sao Paulo has the largest air fleet of helicopters in the world and the largest private security guard (body guard) industry in the world. And the largest car armoring industry in the world. The rich prefer to travel in the sky from one building to the next because it's safer than traveling in armored car with 3 or 6 body guards.

1. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LAFtUcCf0I

2. 1 of 9 part clip of documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BarLeEUBeK4&feature=related

LaCosa
06-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Not sure how true this is - and of course Wikipedia (although I love it) is not acceptable for academic or professional citing.

But if Sao Paulo is having a 70% clearance rate on homicides that is better than the City of Milwaukee which usually has roughly a 50% clearance rate on homicides. Meaning the Milwaukee police only solve 50% of homicide cases in the city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3o_Paulo#Current_critical_problems

Crime in São Paulo was a constant issue. For two decades, São Paulo's murder rate was consistently higher than the average for Brazil. The murder rate in São Paulo fell below the average rate for Brazil in 2004.[101] The city made strides in gun control, and the local police raised the homicide solving rate from 8 percent to 70 percent from the 1990s to 2008.[101]

For a long time considered to be one of the most critical problems found in the city, crime rates are, finally, about to reach acceptable levels, according to the UN parameters of violence, with its numbers consistently decreasing for the past 8 years.[102] The number of murders state-wide in 2007 was 67% lower than it was in 2000,[103] one-quarter of that in the State of Rio de Janeiro.[104]

In 2007 the city of São Paulo conducted a survey about the quality of life of its inhabitants to help the government in the social politics of the city.[citation needed] The indicator used was the HDI – the same used by the United Nations for qualifying the development of the countries in the world.

It was noted in this survey that the neighborhoods around or in the geographical center of the city tend to be more developed than those located in the fringes. In 2000, top neighborhoods possessed human development indexes equal to or greater than those of Scandinavian countries, while neighborhoods in the lower range were in line with, for example, North Africa.

The 55,000 residents of Moema, Jardim Paulista (near Avenue Rebouças), Partridges (Turiassu Street Area) and Marajoara Garden, in the south, have something in common. They live in suburbs, drawn, have the best human development index (HDI) of the capital: 0.972 (on a scale of zero to 1). It is a rate higher than in Norway (0.965), a country that tops the world rankings for quality of life of the United Nations (UN).

It is considered the 20th ranked global city.

São Paulo is the city with the most billionaires in Latin America, drawn with Tokyo, Mumbai and Chicago with 10 billionaires.[56]
According the PricewaterhouseCoopers the Greater São Paulo is the world's 10th richest city in 2008 with one GDP PPP of $388 billion and will be the 6th in 2025 only behind Tokyo, New York City, Los Angeles, London and Chicago.[57][58]

ELSAPO
06-02-2011, 02:27 PM
off to Amsterdam!!

addicted
06-03-2011, 07:15 AM
lacosa, why do you have to hijack this thread with this crap?

tsluvus
06-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Sao Paulo is like any other Metropolis around the world, If you don't know where you are going you can get into trouble. I've been to Sao Paulo many times and never had an issue, I do stay around the better neighborhoods, Morumbi, Itaim, Bibi, Broklin, Jardins (My Fave) etc...
In my opinion the Gastronomy of Sao Paulo is better than New York and the night life here is Amazing. News always sensationalize the bad news.
I am not saying that some of the facts aren't true but it is NOT wild west here.
You are around the better neighborhoods you won't even remember there is crime in this city. I've live in NY now for 20+ years I wouldn't go strolling at Central Park at 2 AM.
It is all relative you act stupid then you can get into trouble.

Anyway to the fun stuff...

Met the lovely Agatha Lopez (AKA Thays Dummont) tonight.

She is all natural no silicone anywhere she is the most feminine TS I've been with. I was amazed that she really never had any surgery all done with hormones.
She is very down to earth and a lot of fun and we had a lot of laughs while sharing a bottle of wine at my hotel. She loves being a bottom and showed... SENSATIONAL!!!

tsluvus
06-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Just to add Sao Paulo is not a bad place... There are bad parts in town but there are bad parts in LA, Chicago, NY, Paris, etc...
20 Million people in the greater Sao Paulo area and 11 Million in the City of Sao Paulo - It is a HUGE city.

theone1982
06-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Sao Paulo is like any other Metropolis around the world, If you don't know where you are going you can get into trouble. I've been to Sao Paulo many times and never had an issue, I do stay around the better neighborhoods, Morumbi, Itaim, Bibi, Broklin, Jardins (My Fave) etc...
In my opinion the Gastronomy of Sao Paulo is better than New York and the night life here is Amazing. News always sensationalize the bad news.
I am not saying that some of the facts aren't true but it is NOT wild west here.
You are around the better neighborhoods you won't even remember there is crime in this city. I've live in NY now for 20+ years I wouldn't go strolling at Central Park at 2 AM.
It is all relative you act stupid then you can get into trouble.

Anyway to the fun stuff...

Met the lovely Agatha Lopez (AKA Thays Dummont) tonight.

She is all natural no silicone anywhere she is the most feminine TS I've been with. I was amazed that she really never had any surgery all done with hormones.
She is very down to earth and a lot of fun and we had a lot of laughs while sharing a bottle of wine at my hotel. She loves being a bottom and showed... SENSATIONAL!!!

Awesome!

tsluvus
06-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Trip ended up great - I saw Agatha a few more times.
I was not able to sample more fruits because of family obligations the last 4 days I was there. However Agatha was available very late so I decided to stick with her for the last few nights which I was able to escape and she worked around my schedule.

It was an awesome trip and I am already planning the next one.